Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NYCForever

I know man - they did do a good job here but what does he mean! Karan is not shooting today though, I really hope it ends soon

How do you know Karan is not shooting today? ðŸ¤£ 
Maybe SSO is fighting gundas sent by Daksh mamaji and saving Anika like the HERO he is..😛
 Anika will shout Shivaaay instead of Billuuu Ji this time.. And they will HUG  or heal each other via their magical tear...  ðŸ˜†
OR  the actor said No to action sequences..  so they are using his body double.. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

I was cheering for Billu the last time he had a confrontation with Daksh.. This time Who cares?! ðŸ˜†

RE: Tu Cheez..
Watched it.. Did not like it either 
Edited by blackorwhite - 7 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
all these song remakes are so bad for old classics i didn't even dare to watch that ruz , i loved how akki came in support  such a nice guy he is i have no interest in whatever that c grade film is with z grade actors 

@ Bw aah it's fine girl no need to be sorry and  LOL if he means that daksh is leaving toh Phir i totally understand why they are so happy both of them today SC & NM and i hope it is what we think it is 

and i had to make this post esp after reading a couple of posts who are trying to spread positivity by saying it is ok she had no choice and blah blah blah

chottekikhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Because I was missing this Anika and watched these epis randomly today again of the whole gang bantering and hanging out😆

I'd forgotten that Rudy himself had predicted the inevitability of "Do dil mil rahe hain" playing on Shivika eventually...haha

Uff, how I miss this fun version of IB and the old Ani!! The show is practically unrecognisable now!!
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

How do you know Karan is not shooting today?🤣
Maybe SSO is fighting gundas sent by Daksh mamaji and saving Anika like the HERO he is..😛
Anika will shout Shivaaay instead of Billuuu Ji this time.. And they will HUGor heal each other via their magical tear... 😆
OR the actor said No to action sequences.. so they are using his body double..😛😆

I was cheering for Billu the last time he had a confrontation with Daksh.. This time Who cares?!😆

RE: Tu Cheez..
Watched it.. Did not like it either

Not sure if he is now or not but saw a post on insta that he uploaded a snap chat of his dog and him at home. So not sure, may be he brought the dog to the set

Went looking for the post again but couldn't find it lol
Also I doubt itni jaldi siyaapa mukaayenge ;). Tia track was stretched for months so unless star plus listened to the complaints and asked them to change the track over night - I doubt lol Edited by NYCForever - 7 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
whatever yo I really  am gonna sleep happily after NM's post beating the bad guy either mama Ji or bhanja koil bhi ho bas nikalo jaldi jaldi also maybe karan had a late start or something they don't all have to report at the same time right? 
plz plz plz dear God let it be true and pack up of daksh 
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

whatever yo I really am gonna sleep happily after NM's post beating the bad guy either mama Ji or bhanja koil bhi ho bas nikalo jaldi jaldi also maybe karan had a late start or something they don't all have to report at the same time right?

plz plz plz dear God let it be true and pack up of daksh

I agree yaar! Please please let it be daksh- waise I am craving Nutella in the middle of the night now lol

Yeah they don't but if he has a late start how is he getting beaten up lol, leave it it has to be him - bas Edited by NYCForever - 7 years ago
Userdoesntexist thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chalo jaldi se thread khatam karte hai!
BTW, didn't watch IB (Thanks Ruz for your warning!).. And not that I am going to watch it anytime soon unless someone recommends..

And DBO me to kya Lulz hai.. Thank god that I am not an Om fan anymore.. Because if I connected even a bit to RiKara, I would kill myself by banging my head on the door. Total overdose of Haye Daiyaaa!

But thankfully, Om Gauri are like TKSS.. full comedy, so I can enjoy!

Oh and Svetlana's chem lab is hidden in Om's room! Lol

P.S.- Please tell me that Kameeni is gonna leave soon? Should we start a Twitter campaign.. I know it sounds desperate.. But I AM desperate for her to leave!

Userdoesntexist thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vaise, IB dekha toh nahi, lekin AY ke post ne mujhe depression se bacha liya.
Salute to you, AY! Har ek cheez me lulz nikalna had kisi ke bas ki baat nahi!
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Yeah.. ðŸ˜† 

Na pura nahi dekha.. Will watch it this week and we can discuss it here if you want to 😆

I had other series in the pipeline.. But then IB analysis was soo much fun and ended up taking a lot of time ðŸ˜³, so, stopped watching the others..😆
Now changing the channel and going back to the things I enjoy as recommended by IB ke creators... How can I ignore their golden words! ðŸ˜¡

Sure.. Letz discuss. That would be awesome. 

And let me know other shows you intend to watch (particularly English ones). I don't have the stomach for Indian tele shows anymore. Need a big break after this IB debacle. 

I think I will try only finite shows hereafter. The chances that they get butchered are less. 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NYCForever

I agree yaar! Please please let it be daksh- waise I am craving Nutella in the middle of the night now lol

Yeah they don't but if he has a late start how is he getting beaten up lol, leave it it has to be him - bas

Someone is getting beaten up? New OLV hai kya? 

As long as Shivaay is the one beating, it is ok. But I hope he is not beating the ACP... ðŸ˜†