Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Today's Epi was not that bad, SC was amazing today, especially in nightmare scene!
Pinky-shakti-Tej & Kaamini were hilarious!! ðŸ˜†

Shkti-"Bhaisa'ab, yha meri jaan ja rahi hai & app has rahe ho!"
Tej-"Moka mila hai Shakti, enjoy kar lo!"😆

bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The people in forum are so talented.
If the cvs could look into some of the ideas people come up with,  trps bhi rahenge or humary BP bhi normal.

Such gems out there...has has ke pet dukh gsya.
onlyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I actually liked the hit-and-run accident track, but the writers scrapped it and now its back it's not interesting anymore ðŸ˜† Why isn't Om involved he hide the truth so why is Shivaay dealing with it? He is busy keeping his mom trapped in a loveless marriage he forgot he hide a hit-and-run for two years. He is just letting Prinku drown on her own ðŸ˜† Pinky was right he should have stayed away from this because its all going to blow-up in his face.

Edited by onlyrani - 7 years ago
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

If they are on duty yes but yeh acp on duty kab hota hai? 

same as his b-i-l Mr billu, When does he go office?😆 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
not a bad episode at all compared to what we are getting from past few days. I actually enjoyed it minus daksh and kamini crap finally we know that why is shivaay so majboor  both shivika scenes were good too even if repeated dialogues I just felt shivaay was way more firm today yes bade bade vaade but when it comes to ani I feel he will khara uttru on them.the one thing that really stood out for me and is possibly my fav from today is him reminding her that she is fearless she is Daabang she isn't afraid of anybody and she faces everything with so much confidence that he knows she can deal with this and he is with her . that just gave me old wali feeling . no am not getting carried away by the hugs even if they were the added bonus . him constantly telling her ke he can even kill someone if it comes to her aankhein noch loonga Jaan le loonga wah wah ja biwi toh aaj bhi Bola nahi gaya but itna bada Vada. lol. and Pinky promise bhi again bohat genuinly aaya and not fake like nautanki times so yes it had the impact.

also question nautanki is over still they are sleeping on same bed hahaha why Mr? zimeedari ??

phew that stupid bath tub scene was a nightmare thank God had to be that only  caz well you know . thank you cv's for not making it worse for us 

today pinky told anI nicely too to get the coconuts and mujhe wahin shock de dia

so shivaay knows about prinku ka kaand and is chill about it caz behan .he so matter of factly brushed it off jo hua so hua ok chalo ab mera doosra fear toh gaya ke Anika will try to be mahaan and take it upon her  but dude why are you hiding it from ani? maine Anika ko bhi nahi bataya one side you are telling her over n over to have blind faith in you and that this time hum saath hain tum akeli nahi ho and on other you are hiding it from her. ok

but why do I have a feeling prinku ne kuch nahi kia and maybe she was drugged or something and then  was told ke kuch hua but asal main kuch nahi hua and they are giving her something for the nausea and stuff so she believes it caz acp ka expressions and everything were so suspicious. I am glad shivaay showed him his place too that dude don't think  he can let his behan suffer in anyway and getaway uski khamoshi ka galat fayda Matt uthaye and keep daksh away lol. SSO ki jhalak dikhI woh bhi strong wali with his patent sab theek kardon ga xinfinity but ofcourse that whole conversation was for daksh to know the truth and pakao us with his annoying monologue like chal dafah ho kk

kamini and her pallu is frigging cheap and that is all I have to say for that but pinky was hilarious covering Shakti Ji ki eyes.

so overall not bad I am going to give it a 3.3/5 esp for shivaay's strong reactions to daksh.  yes precap he is getting blackmailed as pinky said koi bhi aata hai use karke chala jata hai but today shivaay restored my faith in him ke woh sab theek kar hi dega hopefully . ab kal ki kal dekheinge

p.s shivaay bhaiya is on dbo tonight too with rudra 
p.p.s am even more sure that acp and kamini aren't related caz how come this woman never mentions her daughter. Edited by naadanmasakalli - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: dattu21

same as his b-i-l Mr billu, When does he go office?😆 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

but billu toh I can still digest he is the owner of Oberoi empire naukar hain kaam ke liye  usko kia zaroorat beside his family drama takes all his time kaam pe Jaane ka time Kahan hai. yeh acp to middle class hai na iska ghar kaise chalta hai ðŸ˜†
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today's epi has too many Lolz
billu making hawa mein promised to anika as usual which will break as soon as he gets blackmailed for his sister which is tomorrow ðŸ˜†

that annoying pallu drop - not sure how harneet and co find that funny😕

and what was all that nonsense background music - daksh is back, daksh is back, daksh is back😆, i was laughing through out  we get it he is back! just saw the epi in 5 mins, dont have patience at all 
also didnt she walk to storeroom, clearly daksh followed - where was this over protective shivaay then? shouldnt he be watching her like a hawk ðŸ˜†

clearly cvs wanted that storeroom scene so kuch bhi seriously
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

not a bad episode at all compared to what we are getting from past few days. I actually enjoyed it minus daksh and kamini crap finally we know that why is shivaay so majboor  both shivika scenes were good too even if repeated dialogues I just felt shivaay was way more firm today yes bade bade vaade but when it comes to ani I feel he will khara uttru on them.the one thing that really stood out for me and is possibly my fav from today is him reminding her that she is fearless she is Daabang she isn't afraid of anybody and she faces everything with so much confidence that he knows she can deal with this and he is with her . that just gave me old wali feeling . no am not getting carried away by the hugs even if they were the added bonus . him constantly telling her ke he can even kill someone if it comes to her aankhein noch loonga Jaan le loonga wah wah ja biwi toh aaj bhi Bola nahi gaya but itna bada Vada. lol. and Pinky promise bhi again bohat genuinly aaya and not fake like nautanki times so yes it had the impact.

also question nautanki is over still they are sleeping on same bed hahaha why Mr? zimeedari ??

phew that stupid bath tub scene was a nightmare thank God had to be that only  caz well you know . thank you cv's for not making it worse for us 

today pinky told anI nicely too to get the coconuts and mujhe wahin shock de dia

so shivaay knows about prinku ka kaand and is chill about it caz behan .he so matter of factly brushed it off jo hua so hua ok chalo ab mera doosra fear toh gaya ke Anika will try to be mahaan and take it upon her  but dude why are you hiding it from ani? maine Anika ko bhi nahi bataya one side you are telling her over n over to have blind faith in you and that this time hum saath hain tum akeli nahi ho and on other you are hiding it from her. ok

but why do I have a feeling prinku ne kuch nahi kia and maybe she was drugged or something and then  was told ke kuch hua but asal main kuch nahi hua and they are giving her something for the nausea and stuff so she believes it caz acp ka expressions and everything were so suspicious. I am glad shivaay showed him his place too that dude don't think  he can let his behan suffer in anyway and getaway uski khamoshi ka galat fayda Matt uthaye and keep daksh away lol. SSO ki jhalak dikhI woh bhi strong wali with his patent sab theek kardon ga xinfinity but ofcourse that whole conversation was for daksh to know the truth and pakao us with his annoying monologue like chal dafah ho kk

kamini and her pallu is frigging cheap and that is all I have to say for that but pinky was hilarious covering Shakti Ji ki eyes.

so overall not bad I am going to give it a 3.3/5 esp for shivaay's strong reactions to daksh.  yes precap he is getting blackmailed as pinky said koi bhi aata hai use karke chala jata hai but today shivaay restored my faith in him ke woh sab theek kar hi dega hopefully . ab kal ki kal dekheinge

p.s shivaay bhaiya is on dbo tonight too with rudra 
p.p.s am even more sure that acp and kamini aren't related caz how come this woman never mentions her daughter.

yeah for sure! they need to cut down on daksh ka creepiness, it is over the top creepy unless he is here for a few epis only. 

also i find billu dialogues nice but super khokhla - so till he takes action i am not buying anything! tomorrow there is more anika insult coming thanks to daksh and she will be packed off from a ceremony by billu only ðŸ˜†
also if daksh says let anika go for prinku raaz, what do u think billu will do????? we all know she will be sacrificed like a lamb again so keeping my hopes low!
though after what anika did yesterday i dont give too much damn about her now ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: NYCForever

today's epi has too many Lolz

billu making hawa mein promised to anika as usual which will break as soon as he gets blackmailed for his sister which is tomorrow ðŸ˜†

that annoying pallu drop - not sure how harneet and co find that funny😕

and what was all that nonsense background music - daksh is back, daksh is back, daksh is back😆, i was laughing through out  we get it he is back! just saw the epi in 5 mins, dont have patience at all 
also didnt she walk to storeroom, clearly daksh followed - where was this over protective shivaay then? shouldnt he be watching her like a hawk ðŸ˜†

clearly cvs wanted that storeroom scene so kuch bhi seriously

I do get what you are saying but to be fair he can't be her pallu se Bandha hua and was there for majority of time and did encourage her and supported her  and ofcourse he was keeping an eyes which is why he was there in storeroom behind her the moment she needed him 

and daksh is back was annoying but drama purposes . and no he will get blackmailed himself but will do anything for AnI not directly maybe but indirectly he will be with her no matter . I beg to differ I didn't find anything he said today khokla repeated yes but not khokla and you wish he would drop her like a lamb this man ain't going to get anything separate him from her  rememebr he is the dewar between ani and daksh and that is a big thing to say and about Rasmein who cares   that isn't important his support for her is and that is there  

again her asking for whether this time he will leave her alone and him going nope not this time and he was so firm 
  you know when he was Khokla yesterday both the conversations fell flat it was Khosla in that chakku scene today nope 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 7 years ago
ramz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I understand the makers want to show the trauma anika is going through but I hate the fact that they are making it horrible with the sleazy actor playing the creep ! Nope not at all liking this! There are crime shows to depict it! They can add the trauma by not going the creepy way! But alas!
I like the protective sso,caring sso,full on hubby sso but unable to feel it coz of the presence of that cheap,sleazy do kaudi ka aadmi,sorry if I crossed my limits with the pathetic words!
I say get me a decent villain who would give nakuul a run for his money,if u really want a third person in their story!
Bring in the differences they have,the internal conflicts,let them suffer! Physical seperation doesn't mean the end of love! Love never dies! Infact seperation increases the love for each other in leaps & bounds! If only the makers understood this!😭
That's my rant! I tweeted this to nakuul & surbhi too,I know it probably will go unnoticed! Sigh!
U probably call this side effects of investing your emotions on a fictional show!