Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

2. Anika's sudden change from her crying to her smile. For a minute she looked like some devil in a horror movie... I was like wah! Loved how she smiled after such a long time
3. Bye bye Kalavati ðŸ˜†

LMAO@ the horror movie analogy...but it's so bang on...the way she twisted her head and looked up suddenly😆😆...if we didn't already know that she is the heroine of the show, aam junta toh isko vamp samajh leti...is level ki smirking is usually not allowed for sanskaari bahu😆

I was laughing thinking about the random posts in the forum always crying for a "grey female lead" ...lo bhai mil gayi grey female lead Anika...who can fake tears as cold bloodedly as any good vamp😛🤣

The way she was crying so phoot phoot ke when he threw her out...jaise uski duniya ujad gayi😆...and then two minutes later...PSYCH🤣...

And udhar woh Billu..."You and me are OVER" ðŸ¤£...arey when were you together jo over ho gaye? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...itnaaa drama just for the benefit of the NBs...mujhe toh ab bhi laughable hi lagta hai but I don't care anymore...thanks to the OLVs for letting me get this out of my system😆

Now I really don't have the energy to rationalize this from any angle...why Anika was randomly looking teary when he signed the divorce papers, if they already knew where Dushyant was then why do the whole wedding...no point thinking through this, I guess😆

Bas smirks enjoy karo.😆...I must say, I did LOVE seeing her regular Anika expressions, language and smile back. 
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL yeah I watched the epi...even with all the spoilers that have been raining and most of the story already revealed, the moment of Anika maaroing INSTANT switch from crying dukhiyaari to Smug Chantomayi Anika was hilarious😆

I forwarded most of the long winded drama and I thought they would end the epi on the shot of him throwing her out but the last 2 minutes were a pleasant surprise...lol...they even played some hybrid sa version of SSO's music on her🤣

They really didn't want to take any chances ki audience shaayad samajh na paaye ki sach mein Anika hi hai?  So they even made sure to make her utter her trademark Raita phail gaya dialogue...kyunki she hasn't said that once in this entire memory loss track otherwise...so the moment she said that, everyone could be sure that Anika's back...lol...waah such NUANCE the writers think of🤣

The last shots of her and Billu doing SYNCHRONIZED smirking were cracking me up so damn much too🤣

Just to make sure TRP audience got it they even made her refer to herself in the third person to REALLY underline it to the channa chabana public. I don't think she's ever spoken ABOUT herself TO herself like this-- "Chal ANIKA (long pause for mainland audience to gasp and catch on) tu yeh rona bhi accha se kar diya." devilish Anika smirk.

Sati Savitri Pati Vrata Kalavati gai tel bechne.😆 

Or it may be that she is morphing into Shivaay Singh Oberoi who ONLY refers to himself in the third person.  If its the second thing, cute hoga, Hubby Wife dono ka identity crisis same to same!  ðŸ˜†

Edited by napstermonster - 7 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AY, when he said "You and me, we are over".. I was so imagining Anika giving him a weird look for a second and countering it with a "jab aapko pata hai ki mujhe itni angrezi samaj nahi aati, toh bolte kyon ho"... what would Shivaay do if she said that? ðŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: napstermonster

Just to make sure TRP audience got it they even made her refer to herself in the third person to REALLY underline it to the channa chabana public. I don't think she's ever spoken ABOUT herself TO herself like this-- "Chal ANIKA (long pause for mainland audience to gasp and catch on) tu yeh rona bhi accha se kar diya." devilish Anika smirk.

Sati Savitri Pati Vrata Kalavati gai tel bechne.😆 

Or it may be that she is morphing into Shivaay Singh Oberoi who ONLY refers to himself in the third person.  If its the second thing, cute hoga, Hubby Wife dono ka identity crisis same to same!  ðŸ˜†

LOL I think she has referred to herself in third person before also...not sure this is the first time she's done it today...but yeah, they definitely inserted that line in to make it GLARINGLY obvious to the audience ki yeh Anika hi hai...that and the "phaila hua raita" line clinched it😆

But the music was definitely to indicate that supposedly she is now SSO level of ruthless in executing plans🤣...identity crisis comedy ke liye good material as you said...haha I can imagine both of them trying to vehemently deny that they've taken on each other's traits...but who knows if this will even go that route😆...abhi toh aur bhi bahut villains bhare hain zamaane mein jinse ladna hoga😆
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
jo bhi bolo maine toh aaj bohat enjoy kia . Anika ke tashan to kamaal the
waise ek aur question  when Robin ka zikar bhi hua as tia's brother still nobody asked where the hell is he and why is he missing behan ki shaadi phirse?

and Robin ka pata tha DUSHYANT ka nahi lol 

and why is Gauri wearing such heavy winged eye liner as a boy too? 

AY, when he said "You and me, we are over".. I was so imagining Anika giving him a weird look for a second and countering it with a "jab aapko pata hai ki mujhe itni angrezi samaj nahi aati, toh bolte kyon ho"... what would Shivaay do if she said that? ðŸ˜†

LMAO you really think Anika would have messed up at such grand level after national award worthy acting ðŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Woh toh puraani Anika thi...nayi Anika toh new and improved hai...sab jaanti hai...English bhi, fake tears bhi😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Aaj BW gaayab hai? Poor thing had fever yesterday, right? Hope she's feeling ok. 
lmao at lallu omkara ek sec main Svetlana ko pata chal gaya that he has some God damn plan ðŸ¤£
inke liye andaz apna apna is so fit  and bhalla from that movie

mere pilaaan ke mutabik🤣 and then paresh Rawal pulling his hair out at their pilaaans

lmao at omkara's main aur mere bhai sab theek kar dein get hahah woh bhi iske bhai karein🤣

and bahaha at Svetlana calling jhanvi Mom what nonsense  is this  

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Aaj BW gaayab hai? Poor thing had fever yesterday, right? Hope she's feeling ok. 

she said she will be here later today last night and yup I hope she's doing ok