Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Rumya ke scenes ib forum mein discuss ho jsyenge...who is gonna report. ..chugalkhor to gaye 
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

WORD

blah saw some of them rejoicing and going cray cray at the arrival of prajwal😆 and om and prajwal sharing a room and am just sitting here rolling my eyes that Noone is asking why a naukar us sharing a room with maalik and hold on not aise waise Maaliks but the OBEROIS  matlab itne raees hoke they are sharing rooms with their naukar now  

arre deva kal pata chale khanna has moved into shivika'scene room caz well he needs a chatt too 

this is classic case of going bananas! like kuch bhi as long as it is Om, kuch bhi - tomorrow they will be ok with omkara getting married 4 times ðŸ˜†
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Gauri scared me in the first scene of the first episode of DBO. I have not had the courage to watch her ever since... ðŸ˜†

And have no intentions of ever visiting the DBO forum. It has been a while since I saw Saumya and I miss her, but I cannot risk watching DBO for her... 

dbo forum is full of crazy deewanis! people like us will never be welcome there ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Gauri scared me in the first scene of the first episode of DBO. I have not had the courage to watch her ever since... ðŸ˜†

And have no intentions of ever visiting the DBO forum. It has been a while since I saw Saumya and I miss her, but I cannot risk watching DBO for her... 

You haven't missed a single decent viewing of Soumya because she was in 3 episodes totaling 7 minutes in the past 14 episodes.There hasn't been a single justification for Rudra's treatment of her, or a reason given to explain the second FL missing in DBO. No Soumya scenes by herself, her pain, missing the Oberois, no scenes of her moving on, nothing. And as for Rumya -- the version of Rudra on DBO when it comes to their story is straight up bull given the Rudra we know. The pointlessly cruel way he has mistreated her after she stood in front of him to face a bullet is hard to take. Its better to stay away from all that. 

Edited by napstermonster - 7 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
chalo mitti paoo
btw ipkknd is on TV right now and hello hi bye bye mamI is amusing me so much gosh she was so nice and funny at times and then complete witch at other times.

if only pinky goes back to being cool like her it'll be so much fun caz I really enjoyed watching pinky  before she took this new Anika hating vamp role 
bworm thumbnail
Yaar DBO mein om ko kuch nahin karna. ..Rumya kya cheer hai.
Spin off om ke liye tha...yahan to gauri, svry, tej or Janvi ko zyada ss MIL rahi hai

Sso ka bhi guess appearance every other episode. ...sirf anika ki kami hai...

But let me not jinx it..

Agar gauri IB mein agaI to🤪
bworm thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

chalo mitti paoo

btw ipkknd is on TV right now and hello hi bye bye mamI is amusing me so much gosh she was so nice and funny at times and then complete witch at other times.

if only pinky goes back to being cool like her it'll be so much fun caz I really enjoyed watching pinky  before she took this new Anika hating vamp role 

I liked hello hi bye bye too😆
Loved the episode where khushi was acting as her and then opened the door to find her outside dressed ekjactlty the same...the expression on arnav face were to die for
AreYaar thumbnail
Yeh toh IPK fanclub ban gaya hai🤔
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yeh toh IPK fanclub ban gaya hai🤔

nahi re nahi just and to give a shout out to hello hi bye bye mamI ðŸ˜†  posted the IB episode review on Pg 146 or 147 you are going to love ANIKA total whistle phodo moment we got from her  she slayed like a boss 
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL yeah I watched the epi...even with all the spoilers that have been raining and most of the story already revealed, the moment of Anika maaroing INSTANT switch from crying dukhiyaari to Smug Chantomayi Anika was hilarious😆

I forwarded most of the long winded drama and I thought they would end the epi on the shot of him throwing her out but the last 2 minutes were a pleasant surprise...lol...they even played some hybrid sa version of SSO's music on her🤣

They really didn't want to take any chances ki audience shaayad samajh na paaye ki sach mein Anika hi hai?  So they even made sure to make her utter her trademark Raita phail gaya dialogue...kyunki she hasn't said that once in this entire memory loss track otherwise...so the moment she said that, everyone could be sure that Anika's back...lol...waah such NUANCE the writers think of🤣

The last shots of her and Billu doing SYNCHRONIZED smirking were cracking me up so damn much too🤣