Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
phew so in some new olv they cleared it  the plan started after the kaun tujhe only  usse pehle sirf shivaay ko shak tha and they started communicating in text messaging and deleting it right away so no blind spots and I guess we will know more in the episode but text messaging makes so much more sense chalo dekhte hain aur kia surprise hai  humare liye 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 7 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anika looks so happy in that Instagram video... πŸ˜†
She is happy that she exposed Tia, but Shivaay looks a bit taken aback and not so happy... and by now, we can all guess why!

You know, I was thinking about this... That dialogue between Shivaay and Om in DBO, maybe it was an indicator of things to come. Shivaay told Om that he did not see a future with Anika. He knows he likes her and is finding it difficult to let her go, but clearly that is his heart. His mind tells him that this is the right thing, for they cannot have a future together. 

Maybe we do have a separation track coming up. An independent Anika is the only way we can see her carefree like before, and a Shivaay without Anika is the only was we can have SSO back... and seeing her son lonely and hurting may make Pinky realize Anika's importance in his life. 
so i wanted to make a mix but i wasn't so inspired and nothing was working out before that i started 3 different mixes but gave up but i still wanted to mix something so made this very short and mostly with today's scene because again i just couldn't make anything work  . am obsessed with the song and lvoe it so will extend it once i find my inspiration back until then enjoy

Hd & headphones

fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@masakali the vm is so beautiful.
Atif<3
You've edited the scenes so professionally that I want to suggest your name for editor post for the serial. Yesterday they ruined the whole cutie pie sequence and then Enna Sona was alright.

They're planning to show that ShivIka went handy with messaging service. Quite clever. πŸ˜†
chottekikhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ Fary, loved the VM but please extend it yaar..I got some feels which I didn't get yesterday while watching mostly because of the 5 different songs going on in the bgm...Edited by chottekikhushi - 7 years ago
chottekikhushi thumbnail
Ok, I just saw the epi and I know to the average viewer who didn't see the spoilers, it might have been crazy but I kind of loved the episode todayπŸ˜†...and it was ONLY for the last 2-3 minutes...πŸ˜›

It was for that amazing smile that Ani gave when her eyes were all red...😳 Almost like Ani's version of a FLIP!! Amazing!!

I still have that image in my head, Ani sitting crosslegged like some queen and smiling that smile and her boss like dialogue to Khannaji who is apparently on this masterplan as well..and now I even know why they gave her that hairstyle...it adds to that 'I am the boss look!!πŸ˜ƒ

So, as far as the masterplan goes, let Shivaay take credit, let Om take credit, let Shaktiji take credit for all I careπŸ˜† but I am going to believe that she was the driving force behind the whole plan and I am deliriousy happy  seeing Ani's smirk and her happy smile back again...😊

Uff, I was so so so bloody sick of seeing Ani/KKT the robot which shed tears and moped around since that ML track...so thank God for this smile of hers today!!

The petal scene was ok, not terrible, and when Mrs.K throws a curve ball and asks Shivaay to sign the papers, could feel the angst between Shivika too...and Ru is not happy with losing his bhabhi temporarily either... but he goes along with the plan and hijacks the panditji I guess...πŸ˜†

But looks like all our wishes for an impending separation track are down the drain...chalo...will stay happy for today and be like the CVs...'take one day at a time!!'πŸ˜†

Some kostins-

1.So finally Romi tells Ani that D= Robin...but weren't Shivika aware of this fact when they got hold of tied up Robin in Gulmohar street??πŸ˜• But it looked like Shivika got enlightened by that fact only when Ani revealed the truth to Shivaay at the mandap...

2.So Mrs.Kapoor still has the video on her phone now?? And so how does Shivaay get the chip, does he steal her phone again or throw that also into the fire ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜•Will have to watch out for that tomm...

3.And now wont Om question why Shivaay randomly threw his phone into the fire?? πŸ˜•That means he would figure out that Mrs.K was blackmailing Shivaay using Om right, so wont Om be curious?? I am sure they will have to play out this fire scene atleast as a flashback in DBO too...

4.  According to Daima and what we believed earlier, Om is not actually illegitimate right! So even if Mrs.K had sent the video, wouldn't she have been proved wrong by TejVi who were in the same hall at the time...ofcourse, Shivaay doesn't know it but didn't Mrs.K know it? Or is she that stupid??πŸ˜†
Edited by chottekikhushi - 7 years ago
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@cck...episode exciting. .saw caps...can't wait to watch.
Your kostins...will leave the analysts on the thread...the PhD holders in all things IB to answer.πŸ˜‰

thank you guys for liking the randomness i edited 
@fizy_wizy haha it's not actually atif tho I know he sounds way too much like him I thought so too but it's not  it is some new singer and people are calling him gareebon ka atif on youtube lol

@anushree  abhi nahi dekha maine  will comment after that just saw jhanvi twisted svetlana's arm HUH jhanvi main itni himmat kab aayi? about TejVi saying anything now i m starting to doubt whether it's true that he's najayaz afterall what if he's only jhanvi's son ? waise bhi knowing omkara woh tejvi ke kuch bolne se pehle hi suicide attempt kar leta meh 

damn what khanna Ji was in the plan oh my darling khanna  lol  and hahhahahah at them not knowing robin=DUSHYANT investigation toh ki nahi hogi as usual apni tadi main aa gaye honge but then wouldn't they question why Mrs kapoor has tied her own son and kidnapped him caz inko toh yehi pata tha na ke he is tia's brother lol at bloopers ki baarish
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 7 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anu, I actually share your view... I liked the episode too... Here is my theory about what happened today

When Anika and Shivaay went to 65 Gulmohar Road the other day, they may have found Robin and assumed that Mrs. Kapoor was keeping him tied for some reason. Maybe that he was not in on the plan or something. They knew him as Robin, and Robin was tied and drugged or something... so maybe they didn't realize that he was Dushyant. So according to them, Dushyant is still missing. 

Today, in the initial scene when Mrs. Kapoor asked him to sign the annulment papers / divorce papers, Rudy asked him not to... and it sounded genuine. So, I am also guessing that this was not factored in to the plan. Their whole plan is to find Dushyant who is still missing and Shivaay does not have the chip either. So, he cannot back down from the wedding now. Maybe they had counted on the fact that because he has not signed the divorce papers, this wedding will be invalid anyway. But with this new curve ball, everything was slipping away very fast. They cannot stop the wedding, he has to divorce Anika, and they don't have any proof against the Kapoor's. For a moment there, probably all of them thought that they lost the game.

Maybe at this stage, when the pandit turned up, Rudy improvised on their plan and decided to become the pandit himself... because now that the divorce papers have been signed, they need some other glitch to nullify ShiTia wedding. I don't think Rudy becoming the pandit was part of their initial plan. That was impromptu... πŸ˜†. I guess the others know that it is Rudy, but it may not have been their plan from the beginning. I don't know why i feel this way... but the fact that Rudra was so upset about Mrs. Kapoor forcing Shivaay to sign the papers made me think that this was a sudden development. 

Then, when Anika went in to the room, Romi gave her the biggest clue that they needed. That Robin is Dushyant, Tia's husband and the baby's father. When Anika game down to stop the wedding, I think for a moment she wasn't playing the game anymore. She genuinely told him the truth about Robin... the truth that they have been waiting for. That they have finally found Dushyant. 

Maybe Shivaay was thinking about what to say in that instance, but Mrs. Kapoor acted fast and threatened Shivaay. I am not sure if Shivaay really thought that she sent the video to Om.. because he had checked her phone and not found anything in it. However, maybe he figured it was not worth the risk. And he threw the phone into the fire. Now, he knows that the only way to stop Mrs. Kapoor is by exposing her game in full. But he needs to act now before Mrs. Kapoor tries something new. I think he hoped that Anika will understand what he was trying to do, and pushed her out of the house, kind of suggesting that she bring Dushyant. I think his "Jo galat ho raha hai usko sahi karne ka waqt aa gaya hai" was more his response to Anika than Shakti. He hoped Anika would understand what he is trying to say. And Anika did understand what he wanted her to do. Their smile in the end confirmed that fact!

Things the I enjoyed - 
1. That Khanna was part of the plan. I love this guy man. He is the biggest Shivika shipper ever
2. Anika's sudden change from her crying to her smile. For a minute she looked like some devil in a horror movie... I was like wah! Loved how she smiled after such a long time. 
3. Bye bye Kalavati πŸ˜†
4. Rudy my love... I just love him. 

Things that I didn;t care for
1. Anika throwing flowers in the beginning... I mean, didn;t get the point. Yes she is hurt, he is hurt... she is literally making herself a doormat...
2. Pinky thinks of Anika as manhoos... so why would she ask her to get that shagun ki thali? Small things.. I wish it was daadi or someone who asked Anika to go... it was silly that Pinky suggested it. 
3. Yes Shivaay had to send Anika out, kind of suggesting to her to go bring Dushyant. But why did he have to push her that hard? πŸ˜• Maybe he wanted everyone to believe that he was really mad at her.. but it was still a bit inhuman. What if she broke a bone or something during the fall? Then all their plan would fail na...
4. Pinky's mouth. Gosh it cuts like a knife. I truly hope she apologizes to Anika profusely... whether the TRP aunties want it or not... 
5. Tia's I cannot smile because I love Robin chant. I suppose they are trying to humanize her now. But I am not buying that crap. She is mean, she is selfish. She tried to kill Anika several times. And she clearly knew that Anika had nothing to do with Robin's death... she just needed to blame someone and found Anika to do that. So, not working for me... 

Funny things
1. Tej.. I just want to laugh every time I see him these days
2. Svetlana's face looked pretty, but what the hell was she wearing?
3. The Oberoi's believe in Green.. everyone of them had green chains around their necks... πŸ˜†

The only question I have now if why Anika gave Shivaay a very questioning look when he signed the divorce papers. If the current operating theory of her wanting to leave after is true, then she must have had a resigned look on her face. But she looked like she was accusing him. Didn't understand that. Maybe she was just upset and broken about the fact that she now has lost him. At that point they had nothing to go on... they must have all felt a bit shattered. 

EDIT: Also, I am not sure if Om is in on the plan or not... because he has not done anything to indicate that he is. But this illegitimate track will continue for some time. It will not get cleared right away. 
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 7 years ago
chottekikhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Uff...this is the third time I am typing a reply!! IF drives me so so mad sometimes!!Now I dont even remember the stuff I typedbefore!!

Anika's sudden change from her crying to her smile. For a minute she looked like some devil in a horror movie... I was like wah! Loved how she smiled after such a long time. 

I loved loved loved her act here...it was brilliant and very villainish and very cool!!

2. Pinky thinks of Anika as manhoos... so why would she ask her to get that shagun ki thali? Small things.. I wish it was daadi or someone who asked Anika to go... it was silly that Pinky suggested it. 
Oh, thats coz no one else gets things done and Pinky's jhap of manhoos manhoos is just her jealousy and insecurity talking...and she was deliriously happy with her ShiTia wedding dream finally materialising to actually care much today!!

3. Yes Shivaay had to send Anika out, kind of suggesting to her to go bring Dushyant. But why did he have to push her that hard?
For this I too have no answer...maybe its justified in the same way that the throwing in the pool during the ML track was justified...to look authentic while acting for their Bhaskar awards I guess!!

4. Pinky's mouth. Gosh it cuts like a knife. I truly hope she apologizes to Anika profusely... whether the TRP aunties want it or not... 
I have been ignoring that woman for ages but tomm I will notice her expressions and take pleasure in atleast her embarrassment, even if not guilt!!

5. Tia's I cannot smile because I love Robin chant. I suppose they are trying to humanize her now. But I am not buying that crap. She is mean, she is selfish. She tried to kill Anika several times. And she clearly knew that Anika had nothing to do with Robin's death... she just needed to blame someone and found Anika to do that. So, not working for me... 

I cant believe they are letting Tia go so easily either!! I still get michmichi remembering her coy glances while leaving muddy prints on top of Ani's post that kidnapping , and she has tried to kill Ani multiple times and everyone is all for forgiving and forgetting!! Maybe because she is pregnant and is in lowe with Robin!! Whatever, just get out already and leave Shivika alone!! I like Navina but I hated Tia! So I am atleast glad that she is leaving, albeit temporarily!!

I like your theories too...ur PhD is being put to good use!!πŸ˜†But I doubt they will give us so many explanations tomm...

Edited by chottekikhushi - 7 years ago