Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa Season 9

Colors be consistent !

Serial_Fan90 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm a staunch Shantanu supporter but in no way do I undermine or demeen Salman or Teriya's achievements.
I believe the audience present in the studio is a fait sample size of Indian population. They were screaming on top of their lungs that Shantanu had definitely got more votes, then how can you have Teriya as a winner?

I can still accept Salman defeating Shantanu as he too shares a similar fan following and they too resort to deluge of voting.

But really Teriya ?
What a sham!

You declare Teriya as a winner and give Shantanu maximum screen time. Isn't that being a hypocrite ?

We know Colors has all shows which are about protagonists defeating all odds and winning but this isn't a fiction show.

This is a non- fiction dance reality show that Shantanu deserved to win. I'm taking nothing away from Salman
 He is a great performer but this season his performances have been more theatrical and less dance. 
Shantanu has been 100 percent dance and also he is a brilliant role model for youngsters!!

I'm not really a person who rants on public platform but this is really distasteful. 

The FINALE was always SHANTANU vs SALMAN!
Teriya was always a distant third.

What do you guys think ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunnyBreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly.. winner had to be either of them...Their performance was far better than hers... The worst decision of the channel.. I still wish either of them be declared the winner.. not teriya atlstEdited by lovely2511 - 7 years ago
Serial_Fan90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely2511

Exactly.. winner had to be either of them...Their performance was far better than hers... The worst decision of the channel.. I still wish either of them be declared the winner.. not teriya atlst

They performed way more many times as compared to her. A child performer can only do so many dances.

This is ridiculous !
bigeyedlass thumbnail
First of all, let's take a look at the judge's scores: Shantanu and teriya are on par and Salman is way ahead with a perfect score (which I'll come to later). 
And going on this website and seeing the audience's reaction, I'm going to day that Shantanu was more popular than Teriya. It may be that Teriya got enough votes to overtake Salman but Shantanu would at least have had to be second. 

And coming back to the judge's scores: I believe that Shantanu was underrated (as usual) but this time it was so Teriya could win. There was a post which was made before the finale stating that Teriya was most likely to win along with the reasons. Rangeela probably wanted her to win so they make sure that Shantanu doesn't get a higher score than her.

And as much as I really do love Teriya and Aryan, their timing wasn't always perfect. Of course the act was extremely difficult so I can see how that could happen. Meanwhile both Farah and Karan heavily praised Shantanu and then wisely decided to give him full 9 points (notice the sarcasm). 

I was so angry after the results were out. I mean, as much as I didn't like Salman and his arrogant/fake attitude this season he was better than Teriya. 
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: bigeyedlass

First of all, let's take a look at the judge's scores: Shantanu and teriya are on par and Salman is way ahead with a perfect score (which I'll come to later). 

And going on this website and seeing the audience's reaction, I'm going to day that Shantanu was more popular than Teriya. It may be that Teriya got enough votes to overtake Salman but Shantanu would at least have had to be second. 

And coming back to the judge's scores: I believe that Shantanu was underrated (as usual) but this time it was so Teriya could win. There was a post which was made before the finale stating that Teriya was most likely to win along with the reasons. Rangeela probably wanted her to win so they make sure that Shantanu doesn't get a higher score than her.

And as much as I really do love Teriya and Aryan, their timing wasn't always perfect. Of course the act was extremely difficult so I can see how that could happen. Meanwhile both Farah and Karan heavily praised Shantanu and then wisely decided to give him full 9 points (notice the sarcasm). 

I was so angry after the results were out. I mean, as much as I didn't like Salman and his arrogant/fake attitude this season he was better than Teriya. 

I don't like Salman either, and I certainly didn't want him to win. But I was so sure that it was going to be either him or Shantanu! Like, Teriyaki was gone, she wasn't even a part of the competition in my mind. I still don't understand what Rangeela was thinking making her the winner. Did they seriously think that we were going to buy that utter bullshit? We are not mindless sheep, Rangeela.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Teriya won coz she got her Nepali brethren to vote for her...major Indians don't even know who she is ...forget voting for her.
See this pic...someone from Teriya's family had posted. Making Nepali people stand in line and taking votes from them...lol.
Serial_Fan90 thumbnail
I agree with all of you.
Salman vs Shantanu finale was like a gospel truth. Even the judges kept harping about it.  Everyone including the judges admitted the two deserving finalists were Salman n Shantanu.

Where on earth did Teriya come from?
Firstly she was a wild card and secondly she was eliminated.

What about the effort the two S put in slogging from week one ?

I always felt that Karan Johar n Farah were overly critical of Shantanu. 

Giving him 7 for his debut performance was stupid. I guess Jacky's fascination with Shantanu did not really help him.
Karan n Farah I felt always wanted to propel Salman

Anyone else feel that way ?
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Serial_Fan90

I agree with all of you.

Salman vs Shantanu finale was like a gospel truth. Even the judges kept harping about it.  Everyone including the judges admitted the two deserving finalists were Salman n Shantanu.

Giving him 7 for his debut performance was stupid. I guess Jacky's fascination with Shantanu did not really help him.

Yes Farah seems to hate Shan and Karah is so strict with him. Shan was always underscored. 
Ganesh always appreciated Shan for his efforts 
bigeyedlass thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Serial_Fan90

I agree with all of you.

Somebody on this forum had mentioned that the whole Cutie thing was probably scripted too. This "unknown" celebrity had suddenly come and was better or at least on the same level as Salman. So of course they had to give him extra camera time and the best thing they could come up with was Cutie. I hate the way Rangeela makes the contestants so one dimensional at times. Salman was the jealous one who never wore a shirt, Karishma was the really tall one, Shakti was the one who was always in the risk zone and of course Shantanu is only cute.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bigeyedlass

Somebody on this forum had mentioned that the whole Cutie thing was probably scripted too. This "unknown" celebrity had suddenly come and was better or at least on the same level as Salman. So of course they had to give him extra camera time and the best thing they could come up with was Cutie. I hate the way Rangeela makes the contestants so one dimensional at times. Salman was the jealous one who never wore a shirt, Karishma was the really tall one, Shakti was the one who was always in the risk zone and of course Shantanu is only cute.

They just used Shan popularity for Trps. 
But Shan is CUTE, can't deny that! He actually is. :P