Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Geet met with accident. maan saved her n took her hospital n donate her blood. they become friends later. geet know everything about maan without anyone telling her?????? HOW πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•

Guys guess story name , writer's name your fav scene n brief of story πŸ˜‰ ( who ll ans all this ll be winner )  on maaneet anniversary we ll declare FAN NO-1 OF FF 
and 1 more thing u have to writer 1 scene based around this plot πŸ˜‰ i know i m devil 
winner of FF-12 is Keepdreaming congs dear 
maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
name - blood relation
writer- tamanna tj

it really lovely story yaar.story genere is different .geet ko accident hogiya that time maan saved her. and give his blood to save to her life. in sake of maan blood geet got maan memories. maan sisiter already know geet through phone. one time geet wrong call connected to maan mansion. then annie talked with geet. annie shared her love problem. geet advised annie.iam not sure geet also have company. geet , her friend and her pa come to work with maan company. geet come to work for maan company to account department. maan already fallen love with geet. both geet frirnd and her pa love story start to maan both friends, i forgot their names sry..once time annie and dadi come to see maan. geet hugged dadi and call to dj everyone shocked geet know about dadi including dadi also. πŸ˜†.geet also confused her own behaviour. and then consulted doctor. doctor told about geet she got memories in sake of his blood. maan want confession love to geet. that time geet told about how she know everything about him. maan not trust her word so she told how maan parents died ,he only know about that truth.it really sad part poor child hood he seeing his parent died infront him. even dadi also not know maan parents died mystery.but geet said to him.he shocked and went away from her. geet shattered. after some time maaneet confession love each other. finally happy ending.

favourite charcter: geet 
favourite scane- i loved every scene specially means - whenever geet saying about maan everyone shocking face.and maaneet confession..

i am sry i write anything wrong. becausei think  i read this story before 7 months more so sry yaar.

Edited by maaneetfavo - 7 years ago
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: preetymaaneet

Geet met with accident. maan saved her n took her hospital n donate her blood. they become friends later. geet know everything about maan without anyone telling her?????? HOW πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•

Guys guess story name , writer's name your fav scene n brief of story πŸ˜‰ ( who ll ans all this ll be winner )  on maaneet anniversary we ll declare FAN NO-1 OF FF 
and 1 more thing u have to writer 1 scene based around this plot πŸ˜‰ i know i m devil 
winner of FF-12 is Keepdreaming congs dear 

blood relation 
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hvnt read this one...add its link soon .i want to read it..
preetymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

maaneet love each other with their friends they went to haunted house they don't know there is real ghost in that house πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

winner of FF-13 is maaneetfavo congs dear 
maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
name- wish to die
writer-mgmahika

Its really thriller story and awesome one. Maaneet love with each other.arman  & riddiz love each other. Pinky and adi love each other  and sasha is selfish character.eveyone went to haunted house.armaan only chose this place.this place wish to die. If any one want this type die. That person wish is fullfil.pinky want wish die in fire .riddi in water.everyone died in different ways except maaneet. Maan not write anything in shit. Geet wrote she will die after her marriage. Armaan killed that ghost .after some years maaneet married and geet property in her name.happy ending

favourite scene-even arman killed that ghostπŸ˜† and pinky have guts she want burn in alive.

favourite character- arman

mahika dear it too much yaar everyone died except maaneet πŸ˜†

i think my guess right but iam not sure. even many story in this plot

Edited by maaneetfavo - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wish to die... by Mgmahika...
all went to picnic... play games..and at the end all died except maaneet...
fav scene when maan saved geet and they were alive above all...
hope I guessed right...this is the only horror story I read on forum...
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
it can be Ghost of haunted house... didn't read just the name seem perfect for the summery u post...
MGMahika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I think it should be Ghost of the haunted house
Writer-Crystal Flames
Favorite scene umm let me think
Yes Geet turn brave so save all of her friends when that villain kidnapped her friends and Maan
MGMahika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ishke awalaba koi horror story padi he nahi