Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Laws of love
by Asleydevlun

geet love maan from childhood but he never loved her
in her marriage day the groom didn't come so her darji request maan to marry her . He loves darji very much do get marry but didnt accept
my fav scene when geet went to manali maan was angry also falling for her...he also go there and he accept her Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
hope im right
between its one of my favourite story
Keepdreaming thumbnail
umm I think im wrong its Her innocent submission by tellyme
preetymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

Laws of love
by Asleydevlun

geet love maan from childhood but he never loved her
in her marriage day the groom didn't come so her darji request maan to marry her . He loves darji very much do get marry but didnt accept
my fav scene when geet went to manali maan was angry also falling for her...he also go there and he accept her

nope wrong guess keep trying dear best of luck 
preetymaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrinda22

koi bhi chance nehi hai humre liye..before i check the answer is below..lolz..

iss baar nahi hai didu ðŸ˜† u can try best of luck
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Her innocent Submission
tellyme
geet loves maan but he doesn't then marry her but told her clearly to stay away then she went to aboard with her friends ...after she gone he realised he is missing her and loves her
fav scene when maan realised his love and start working to manofying her ...start proving that he really loves her
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetymaaneet

nope wrong guess keep trying dear best of luck

oops my bad luck actually Laws of love is similar to given concept
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
FF name REJECTED LOVE..
WRITER NAME MAROON...
MY FAV8 CHARAC IS NISHI...THE WAY SHE IS OBSESSED WITH GEET YAAR KYA SIBBLING LOVE HAI...I SOO ADORE HER...EVEN SHE TRIED TO KILK MAAN..
THE PERSON I HATE IS MAAN...HE ALMOST CRUSHED GEET HOPES BUT YES,GEET DID BECIME STRONG...
STILL I DISLIKE HIM
chandrikaVARSH thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

Her innocent Submission
tellyme
geet loves maan but he doesn't then marry her but told her clearly to stay away then she went to aboard with her friends ...after she gone he realised he is missing her and loves her
fav scene when maan realised his love and start working to manofying her ...start proving that he really loves her

link pls i want to read
preetymaaneet thumbnail

you are rude, mean, rough and anger filled," Geet said and Maan looked away, "but, now I know you have a beautiful heart hidden behind this hard look and mind," Geet said and Maan turned and looked at her, who was looking at him with her shinny big golden eyes,
OK this is twist this is 1 scene from some FF which u have to guess.😉Guys guess story name , writer's name your fav scene n brief of story ðŸ˜‰ ( who ll ans all this ll be winner )  on maaneet anniversary we ll declare FAN NO-1 OF FF 
and 1 more thing u have to writer 1 scene based around this plot ðŸ˜‰ i know i m devil 
winner of FF-17 is Sanjana9167 congs dear

As no 1 able to guess this i m give clue-2 for this ðŸ˜Š

"Can you please take me to the golden temple, I really need to go there," Geet said and Maan took a deep sign, "Geet, it's," Maan started to say a no, "Please," Geet pleaded before he could finish, "well did this much, what will happen in taking her to the golden temple," Maan thought and nodded a yes, "Thank you," Geet said and Maan started his drive towards the golden temple, the afternoon sun was heating up the heads when Maan and Geet stepped before golden temple, Maan saw his watch and it showed 1.00,

"Geet, you go, I will come

afterwards," Maan said

now lets see who able to tell what's the name 😉 

Edited by preetymaaneet - 7 years ago