Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sophiexx

nice game and unfortunately i would suck😭

sorry i don't know the story but seems interesting

same here till now I only guessed one... 😆Edited by Keepdreaming - 7 years ago
preetymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Maan loved some1 but she left him, he married someother girl thinking her his GF😉 who is her GF's twin sister. he don't know that she is not his GF ðŸ˜†

Guys guess story name , writer's name your fav scene n brief of story ðŸ˜‰ ( who ll ans all this ll be winner )  on maaneet anniversary we ll declare FAN NO-1 OF FF 
and 1 more thing u have to writer 1 scene based around this plot ðŸ˜‰ i know i m devil 
winner of FF-11 is SANJANA9167 congs dear 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
may be geetangali
not sure...
he loves angali but she left because she was suffering from cancer...
then married geet by force...but thought she is his gf ...
loved the scene when maan went to take her back as he realised he fallen in love with geet...
angel.princess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its geetanjali for sure 
Both sis staying seprate 
Maan loved anjali but maan later misunderstood geet as anjali and married her and made her suffer 
But later maan understood and made her free and told her to abort his child
Fav scene were maan meet both the kids and specially were he come back when aru cried for maan and geet and maan come face 2 face 
Writer is vrinda 

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
FF NAME GEETANJALI

WRITER VRINDA
MY FAV8 SCENE
MAAN FOUNDING ABOUT HIS KIDS AND AFTER THEY GROW UP HE LIFTS ANJu IN HIS ARMS...AWW SUCH A CUTE ONE
MAAN LOVES ANJALI BUT SHE IS DIED OF CANCER R SOMETHING BUT THINGS GEET AS ANJALI AND KIDNAPS AND EVEN MARRIES HER
DUSHT KAHIKE
maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I know already both buddy told correct answer but I want share about this story
Name geetanjali
Writer obviously our vrinda di
Awesome super story.
Maan love with Geet twin sister.she traditional girl.one night become one after she went away from him.he thinking she betrayed him.after years Geet come to kc for work.maan thinking she is his gf.maaneet married but elders hided his truth to maan.maan tortured Geet but his love torture.Geet insanely love with maan.maan know about she is not his gf.he tried to suicide.that time Geet also pregnant with maan child.maan said to Geet aborted child.but Geet not do anything.after 2 yrs maan live hell life thinking about his geet not his gf.geet delivered twins.both areso cute.Geet come to Chennai with her babies and brother Vicky.maan first time seeinng his babies in Geet office.but time he don't know about his babies own child.but babies know very wel he his dad.maan attached babies .annie meet Geet in Chennai office.geet helped for deliver time of Annie.maan know about babies live in Chennai.maaneet become together.maan asked for three time .geet also accepted.aro and Anjali birthday both went hm with babies.romantic part.epilouge I think maaneet once again twins boys.everyone possessive maan princess daughter.anjali love one boy .everyaccept her love.
Character- I love every character specially say Geet and aro baby.
He is very possesive baby.he slapped maan many time.even baby slapped  client of maan because he touched his sister.

Vrinda di ur awesome super writer

Sry say this I loved ur all ff story but strangely in love my favourite favourite story.even I don't know how many time I read strangely in love it is countless.

Plz update u me ur and other story also plz... Edited by maaneetfavo - 7 years ago
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Geetanjali..
Vrinda di's story..
My fav scene maan ka scene uska babies ka saath..
Sorry name ka alawa aur kuch nahi kar sakti..
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm happy atleast I got one correct...
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geetanajli by vrinda di..
I loved this story alot..
MAan trapped geet nd make her marry not knowing she is anjali's twin sister ..
As anjali being suffering from cancer she left maan not want to give him pain bt maan thinks she betray him ..
While geet also shock with the happening bt accept maan as both sister feelings r mutual ..

I loved when maan kidnapped geet after maariage nd also in the last part ..
BT the best part when geet baby boy get so possesdive for his mom nd always irritate maan nd irked him like hell..Edited by deepa111 - 7 years ago
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: preetymaaneet

Maan loved some1 but she left him, he married someother girl thinking her his GF😉 who is her GF's twin sister. he don't know that she is not his GF ðŸ˜†

Guys guess story name , writer's name your fav scene n brief of story ðŸ˜‰ ( who ll ans all this ll be winner )  on maaneet anniversary we ll declare FAN NO-1 OF FF 
and 1 more thing u have to writer 1 scene based around this plot ðŸ˜‰ i know i m devil 
winner of FF-11 is SANJANA9167 congs dear 

geetanjali

valli di story

geet and anjali are twins