sheetal getting to taste the poison
now...They found her irritating
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Till part 14
Awesome...
This is interesting...
The new mention in Khushi and Paayal education was too good...
Cont soon...
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
THank you so much for so many comments... I am super excited... Will post next chapter shortly...
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail

As the name says it all... Sheetal is thrown out and Arshi back together!! 

Enjoy and love you all... My story has o many likes and comments... Thank you so much 

Chapter 15 - Sheetal out the door!!

Arnav was not yet at the breakfast table and Sheetal decided to take advantage of the situation.

"Aarav control, do not take any sweets" Sheetal started discussing how Aarav inherited diabetes from his father and so did his behavior traits.

"Sometimes I feel his father should accept him as soon as possible, and less stress for me as well as Aarav. And having father will help him to do better health wise as well as studies and in general in life. It's not good for him not to take up his responsibilities" Sheetal passed a comment slowly looking up at Khushi as if she was talking to her.

Khushi heard it, felt sick to her tummy and moved into kitchen to get parathas.

Even though she never ordered the DNA report, she had seen the results. She would always trust Arnav over any piece of paper but the results were positive. So was Aarav Arnav's son? Was he product of their affair during college days and Arnav never knew? If yes, does Aarav not deserve his father as Sheetal mentioned? Does that mean Sheetal will be part of their lives forever? How will be the family equation then? And what about their love and their kids in future? How will she explain whole situation to her family?

So many questions and insecurities lingered back again in Khushi's mind. Though she knew they will manage every situation together but still her heart pained at such thoughts! Obviously it was never going to be easy to accept such a brutal truth if really Aarav was Arnav's son!!

Arnav came down ready and decided to grab a toast since he was in a hurry.

Aarav could not help but pick a paratha and started eating. Sheetal warned him with her eyes and that was not missed by Arnav. Payal was serving juice and little juice spilled on Aarav's hand.

"What the hell?" Aarav screamed at Payal and Payal was taken aback.

Even before Payal could say sorry it was an accident, Khushi stood in front of Aarav.

"Aarav, you know it was an accident and there is no way you are screaming and talking like that to your elders. Apologize."

"No way" spat came a reply from Aarav.

"Then you can go to school without breakfast and empty stomach will keep you thinking about your behavior" Khushi declared.

"It's OK Khushiji. He is just a kid. He doesn't need to apologize. Chote used to be angry all the time as a kid" Di came to his rescue.

"Aarav does not need to apologize, in fact Payal should say sorry" Sheetal said showing arrogance and disgust towards Payal and Khushi.

"Enough, Aarav has to apologize for his behavior and that's final" Arnav roared.

"Sorry" mumbled Aarav and was about to run to his room when ASR held his hand.

"Aarav, listen carefully. You have seen me being angry, strict and screaming most of the times. But I was just a normal and fun loving kid until I turned 14 and lost both my parents suddenly. We were thrown out of our house by my uncle. With sudden drastic changes in my life and losing my mom, I was depressed, not eating, too stressed out and developed type-2 diabetes. My diabetes is not genetic and was developed due to the stress that I could not handle as a young boy. Situations and cruel world made me angry, aggressive and self-centered yet my family always loved me."

Khushi and everyone were shocked with Arnav first time speaking openly about his struggles. Khushi remembered Dr. Explanation on diabetes types when Sheetal took her during Aarav's tests. Immediately her mind started over working, so Aarav has type-1 diabetes inherited genetically whereas Arnav has type-2 diabetes. Khushi could smell something fishy right away with Sheetal constantly pointing Aarav to be like Arnav.

"Aarav, you should not copying me or trying to behave like me just because you like me or inspired by me. Everyone is unique in this world and that is how it should be. And you have great things ahead for you. See you were staying in Orphanage but Sheetal adopted you recently. Even though she is a single mom, she is educated, she put you in one of the best schools and is providing you the best. But you need to learn respect and appreciate, right?" Arnav completed. (Arnav was still polite about Sheetal in front of Aarav considering the factor if Aarav chooses to live with her).

"And Sheetal, if you need father for your kid, you needed to think about it before adopting. Or were you aiming at some different stunt all together?" Arnav smirked at Sheetal indicating her that her game was over. Checkmate!!

"What? Have you adopted Aarav?" Anjali asked Sheetal surprised.

Sheetal was completely aghast to realize that her plan was killed by Arnav. Here she was working on how to expose DNA report to naniji and his Di and then explain how and why Aarav behaves like Arnav. But Arnav had figured out plan and killed it even before it opens up to his family. She had lot of explanations to give considering all these times she talked about bringing up Aarav, her fake stories about his birth and struggle initial days.

"Woh," She fumbled not knowing what to answer and stood up. An envelope fell from her lap.

"What is it?" Anjali picked up the envelope.

"A fake DNA report, Di" Arnav barked. Sheetal did not dare to take the envelope from Anjali and stood there frozen. She knew what was coming.

"Sheetal, the manager Rohan who was on leave is back so I am transferring you to Mumbai branch where there is a vacancy. And in any case, you have freeloaded enough here in RM. So start packing now. You need to report tomorrow at 9.00 am" Arnav informed her in no nonsense tone.

"But what about Aarav and his school? What about the house?" Sheetal was on the verge to cry.

"Aarav's school I have managed just in case and you will have to manage your stay on your own after 8 days accommodation provided by the company" Arnav concluded.

Sheetal wanted to avoid any questions from the family members on her series of lies and ran to do packing.

"And Di, in future do not compare any kid with anyone unless they have real relationships. I would like it when my kid resemble me but I would love it more if they look and behave much like Khushi. She is the better person in our marriage. And considering Khushi is just 20 and wants to study, the babies can wait" With that Arnav left from there.

All Raizada women were shocked with Arnav's revelations on Sheetal. They could easily do the math and understand what Sheetal was up to.

Anjali and Mamiji were ashamed of their insensitive behavior of comparing Aarav to Arnav and moved to their respective rooms quietly. 

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Uploaded Ch 15... Enjoy... 
Love your likes and comments... Bring it on... 
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Arnav ... I love this Arnav.. I wish we could see this kind of Arnav in the show .. in the end Arnav was a mear shadow of previous Asr
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Read all parts in a go
Loved the story so far
Love to read more
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
I am so excited with so many likes and comments... Thanks a lot...
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail

Sheetal did leave but not without leaving back some wounds and scars!! 

Here is Next Chapter...You all are for liking and commenting on my story!!

Love you all Enjoy...

Chapter 16 - A Piece of Advice!!

Sheetal was in her room packing. She just felt the earth could gulp her before she has to face Raizadas again. She wanted to insist on Aarav being Arnav's son and show off the DNA report and get some money from Arnav as soon as possible before he knows the truth. But she had lost it all now.

"Why think about it now when the plan didn't work? What I was trying for money was nothing less than shameful act?" Her mind chided her but she could care less. She needed to money to save herself from going to jail. She would earn respect and be honest in next life, she thought.

That's when Khushi walked in with some food packets.

"Here you go, these are for Aarav. I want to make sure Aarav is taken care. For you though, I have a piece of Advice" Khushi handed it in a very cold tone.

Sheetal did look up and Khushi was surprised at her audacity.

"Women like you put all the other women to shame. You can go to any low level for money without even thinking. Try to go to an extent of breaking families and even trying to put a kid at risk. But take my words, it will do you some good. Earn some respect with a little good behavior while you are alive. Send back Aarav to orphanage before you find another rich man to trap. It's hard to expect anything from people like you but give it a try and you will find the answer why Arnav chose me over all other women like you throwing themselves at him out there. I have always seen that question in your eyes about me and Arnav, so hope you got your answer" Khushi talked with triumph.

"It was fun for me while it lasted. Don't you fake it now Khushi, it was harsh on you while Arnav spent all that time with me and Aarav. I have seen your tears when he used to sit for hours and enjoy my company. He was weak then and he could be weak in future. His anger gets the worst out of him! And plus you are too young and nave for him. He will get bored of you soon and soon we will be back to his Page 3 stories..." Sheetal laughed shamelessly. She would not leave her last chance to spit venom, would she? And least she could do was plant a seed of insecurity in Khushi's mind!

"Not anymore, Sheetal and I have made sure of it. Haven't I? My love and trust is enough for both of us and his possessive love for me will make us survive. After all I am his first and last love. And what are you talking about? You tried every opportunity to literally hog over him and tried all your tricks but did my Arnav buzz? My Arnav has eyes only for me, forget touching anyone else. He was spending time with you because he was angry at me and not because he wanted to spend time with you, always remember that. And you should worry for yourself now that you are in bad books with ASR" Khushi warned her, showed her the reality and walked away.

Khushi went to her room, she was shell shocked. She guessing Sheetal up to something versus digesting the fact that she planned to break their marriage were two different things. She was in tears!! Khushi's instincts always told her Sheetal was a wrong person but then how someone could shake and make her thick headed husband understand all this? She was instantly raged with Arnav's behavior for last month which Sheetal mocked at her face!!

Arnav was worried when he saw Khushi going towards guest room. He saw how Khushi still cared for Aarav and gave food. And he had heard how Sheetal had mocked her for his behavior that he had ignored Khushi and spent time with her and Aarav.

Arnav again was under tremendous guilt that he completely ignored all warnings caught way early by Khushi and kept calling her childish and insecure. He just could not face her, at least for now and went to office directly. Khushi was constantly on his mind though and he was so restless.

He needed little time and space for himself to resurrect the situation!! He needed to give Khushi some space to digest Sheetal's vile attempt!!

Let Sheetal get out first, then he would take Khushi to their farm house, spend time with her, talk to her, he planned so many things. That's all he could do for now.

Khushi packed her bag with basic stuff for a day and went to Buaji's house. She needed to unwind and think? She needed strong recipe to knock some sense into Arnav from time to time. His judgmental behavior had pushed her over the edge several times. Not anymore, thought Khushi. 

And yes, even though she put up a brave face and showed Sheetal her worth, it did hurt her immensely to get mocked by Sheetal for Arnav's behavior!!

Arnav smartly transferred Sheetal to partner's company, sent her to Mumbai and got rid of her in a day. He also informed Aarav's orphanage to keep an eye on Sheetal and reconfirm Aarav is happy with her else Aarav can be back at Angel orphanage and he can sponsor Aarav.

Aarav wanted to go back to Angel House instead of Mumbai with Sheetal and Arnav made arrangements. Arnav did things so fast in the background without Sheetal knowing, she had no choice but to give in.

Aarav apologized Khushi and Payal personally for his rash behavior. They both forgave him whole heartedly because it was all Sheetal's teaching.

After Sheetal had been transferred to new company, she had new paper work to sign with new probation period. Arnav then got her fired within a week in her new job. 

Edited by Srb132 - 7 years ago