Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 10 days ago

This denial scene itself was screaming itself that he was trying so hard to deny everything and she was sailing the same boat. But his bringing in her jiji's wedding at stake made things flipped again for her.

Edited by CrystalJam - 10 days ago
CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

He doesn't love her, he hates her, her forced her into this marriage yet he claimed himself as her husband. Patti jo hoon

That one line finished all what what he claimed that night in the temple.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Here he puts the color and claims his right on her in front of the person who declared his love for Khushiji and told ASR that his sister, Rani Sahiba is the hurdle.

Here again ASR claimed his territory, The lion is me not you.

x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

This is a real treat to watch. Happy belated holi. We don't celebrate holi but Seeing ipk and ArShi's moments made us to celebrate with them.

My biggest thing is a big confusion after this holi. Don't take me wrong. just hear me out.

Before Holi Khshi never confessed her side while Arnav did many times. He did tell her vaguely that it matters, she matters, and she knows it though in the show it was silly that she wanted to hear all while Arnav clearly told her that not everything supposed to say verbally in detail and later she does say that to him as well.

But confusion is that he wanted to hear her confession and she did on holi. That was a BIG thing and he heard it clearly. She heard it and accepted it in front of Shyam as well. They both have a video as an evidence then going back to the ame point after coming to senses was useless.

The writers of ITV always have no logic to brain cells when they spill such sequences just to run the shows for years.

Strictly my opinion.

Itself holi on its own is a pleasure to eyes.

Now coming to your post. The creations are creating itself a beautiful version of this holi and ArShi, wow.

Thanks for the tag

x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

OK what is wrong with this IF?

I can't click to Quote of any post?

Am I the only one with this issue or anyone else also have this problem?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Well, when he comes out from no where and put color and then put his finger on her lips she had many moments like this

But this was my fav when he lets her putting that color on him

C2JWD-UXgAAedkz.jpg

and when he touched his cheek after and looked back at her showing all the affection but damn rejecting all Nani's theories of love and chote, that brought a fit of anger and insult to Khushi's face too. Regardless she loved it to her core as well.

C2JywVAXAAAbw5k.jpg

but one thing was clear he was yearning for her touch man.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Holi is the best part of IPK after marriage

C2Jz4AyW8AEbl5s.jpg

well, no doubt

I don't link to marriage that much, it was just the moment and these two and holi bas

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Just a question

is it me or IF look weird?

Did they change again something?

U.jpg

It seems like IF is doing another round of experiments as it is becoming really annoying now

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I think that was just the heated moment among his sis being pregnant, his BIL a fraud, his love being a cheater, his bro Akash was getting married to her sis, like really. Many factors were involved.

well said crystal

many things were getting connected together, and a normal human being couldn't decipher those easily, and a hot-headed person like ASR definitely couldn't think straight when his own love was mocking him. At least that was in his head.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I still can't put so many pics in one edit.

You are so good with this.

You can do it , Try Canva.

It is easy

1.jpg