Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Thank you for all your wonderful comments and votes... Love you all... 

Chapter 23 - Arnav Introduces Khushi To The World!

Arnav had anyways planned to surprise Khushi with clothing line in her name that caters for young college girls and pricing also is reasonable for them to afford...

He was almost ready and was in final stages to release the designs in a grand show along with a cat walk...

Now Arnav decided to do the grand show in Khushi's college itself along with all her friends and her college mates doing the ramp walk and Khushi will wear the show stopper dress but Arnav will not disclose it to her... A complete surprise for her in the planning and everyone was involved but Khushi herself had no idea about it!! Arnav wanted to pull this off well with all the help he could get...

He talked to the Principal and took the permission... The auditorium was already made available for Arnav's team to decorate it as per ramp theme and all other college girls and boys selected to walk the ramp were already practicing...

Khushi was aware of the upcoming Fashion Show in her college but did not go into details. She was curious to know about the show but Ks told her it is all about modern western, very skimpy dresses that never interested Khushi... And Ks made sure to distracts her and keep her away from the show... They practiced their cat walk when Khushi was not around...

Arnav had also planned a pre Fashion Show photo shoot. But then he talked to the TV channel and decided to make it a kind of talk show where he and Khushi join and talk about themselves... Introduce each other to the world from their eyes!

Arnav strictly warned TV channels to avoid any questions on Sheetal... He did not want Khushi to hurt any more...

The TV show was also set the same day in the afternoon while Fashion Show was in the late evening...

Arnav presented Khushi a red designer sari. Red was his favorite color and Khushi had expected red sari but the jewelry with it was amazing... A diamond set with huge ruby in the middle and long earrings and a ring to complete her look... Diamonds with ruby set was killer combination with her red sari and Khushi always admired her husband's choice for her... He chose the best for her, always!!

She was still not aware of the Fashion Show at her college was arranged by her dear husband... So Arnav kept evening dress a secret...

"Hello everyone, this is Aanchal Sahay and welcome to your favorite talk Show "Nok Zhok between Mr. and Mrs." And today's celebrity guests are Mr. and Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada... So let's start our Nok Zhok with Mr. and Mrs. Raizada" Aanchal invited Arnav and Khushi on her set...

She was surprised to see Khushi first time and how beautiful she looked...

"So how did you both meet?" Aanchal asked.

"In Lucknow... She had spoiled my show by coming on the ramp out of nowhere" Aanchal gasped when Khushi nodded yes.

Then it was all cute moments shared between them and how they fell in love with sharing some of their marriage photos... It was fun...

"Khushi, do you feel intimated by his immense popularity and especially huge girl fan following..." Aanchal asked Khushi...

"See what matters to me is ethics and simple principals I follow in life... we were poles apart, fell in love and he married to me twice because of my belief in marriage... He made sure I enjoy every ritual when we got married second time... He was open book for me before marriage and I knew his lifestyle. But when we fell in love, he respected my belief in marriage and here we are... His successful business, popularity and fan following is part of who he is... And I have accepted him with my whole heart just like he has... We are completely opposite like day and night yet that never stopped us from coming together... And he never stops loving me or showing it openly... So nothing else matters" Khushi proudly answered...

"In fact I am worried about her leaving me... Twice she almost did and it was hard for me to even breathe so I am always on my toes... And unfortunately I cannot even make jilebis to pacify her easily..." Arnav admitted and laughed looking at Khushi...

"What jilebis?" Asked Aanchal curiously...

"Yes, jilebis are her favorite sweets. By the way I am diabetic and she practically lives on sweets..." Arnav added and Khushi reconfirmed...

"Jokes apart, she can never cannot be pacified with expensive gifts... She is all about rights, ethics and selfless towards her family and friends... When you have life partner like that, he or she is for keep and to cherish" Arnav was proud of his possession, his darling wife Khushi...

"You have pretty big age gap between you, does it bother any of you?" Aanchal asked another tricky question...

"Are you calling him old?" Khushi joked...

"It never bothered us actually... Maybe I act little more mature than my age and he acts little less mature than his and we hit the middle ground..." Khushi was witty and Arnav too agreed... Thought he mentioned laughing, I am not too sure about what she means by being more mature...

"Why suddenly a TV show? Is it because of recent uncanny events happened in your lives? Aanchal asked and Arnav did not like the question and not too keen to answer, but Khushi took it head on... She had kind of expected at least few such questions and she was well prepared...

"First, we have always tried to live and lead simple married life. So we never went out of our way to show off our marriage or to hide it... Our marriage was a very beautiful intimate ceremony with only family and close friends..." Khushi replied honestly and continued...

"And people who know us know me very well... Like everyone in his office knows I am his wife and my close friends in college too know him well... But then I personally wanted to focus on my college and dodge the media attention everywhere I go ... I strictly wanted to keep low profile and enjoy my college days... And thankfully Arnav had no issues with it... He obliged to it for me... And recently we thought no harm in talking about us and our future with media... But I maintain, we would prefer to lead simple life in future also... So be prepared to bump into us in a mall or a restaurant..."

"Another reason to it is today's 2nd year anniversary of when we first met in Lucknow. She does not remember but I do. So I felt it's a great way to celebrate..." Arnav winked at Khushi... She was surprised...

"What you don't like about Arnav?" Aanchal asked.

"His famous anger. It makes him react first and think later... Thought he has gained a lot more control over it..." Pat came reply from Khushi...

"What you don't like about Khushi?" Aanchal asked.

"She walks out on me whenever she is mad at me and goes to her Buaji's house leaving me alone... She does not come back until I go get her..." Arnav replied in a complaining tone...

"So Sweet, ASR running after his wife... Super romantic" Aanchal could not help but applaud their romance... With that interview was over... It was live telecasted. Arnav and Khushi won brownie points and earned lot of accolades as a beautiful, romantic couple...

AT home also, everyone loved their interview and everyone teased them for being such a romantic couple! Even Buaji called to tease her titaliya...

Arnav presented her dress for evening. Again it was another red dress but kind of western, one shoulder full length evening gown... It was so beautiful and unique, Khushi loved it at first sight... Arnav got her platinum and diamond long earrings and bracelet to complete her look... She looked absolute stunning show stopper, Arnav thought...

Arnav had Ks to come home to pick up Khushi and requested them to go attend the Fashion Show in college... Khushi still had no clue that it was his show or she was wearing the show stopper dress... She just went with her friends to college...

The show started and lights were dimmed... Khushi was surprised all her college friends including Kritika and Kamya, were walking the ramp... They all walked ramp twice, once with western casuals and once with Indian dresses... The show was very successful and all the youngsters went ballistic and crazy... They had thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to walk the ramp...

That's when lights went on and Khushi saw Arnav taking center stage and her entire family including Nanniji, her parents and Buaji sitting in front row...

"Thank you so much everyone... And special thanks to all students of this college who obliged to be models for our today's show... This clothing line is dedicated to youth and college going girls and boys. And no one else could have represented it better than you... So thank you again" Arnav sure knew how to win the crowd... All the students went crazy clapping for him and screaming ASR...

"The theme of the show was "Titali or A Butterfly - Very colorful, youthful, beautiful and a symbol of happiness" I hope you all loved the dresses designed around this theme..." Arnav continued.

"And now let me introduce the show stopper of this show... The theme is rather dedicated to her or created after her... My beautiful wife, Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada" Arnav announced and walked towards Khushi... The spot light was now on Khushi when Arnav held her hand and got her at the backside of the ramp... Khushi was blushing heavily and turned red...

Arnav touched and flicked her nose as usual telling her it's red... She smiled... He took her hand, walked slowly on the ramp presenting the show stopper of today's show!!

"It's her nick name "Titali" given to her clothing line..." Arnav announced in round of applauds...

Khushi was in awe and immensely touched by Arnav's love for her!! She prayed her Devi Mayya in her heart for bringing Arnav in her life!! 

Edited by Srb132 - 7 years ago
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Enjoy next chapter 23... 
Have fun... 

Your comments are precious for me...

Thanks, 
Swati 
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awe so cute one 
Loved the update
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awww!!! What a lovely update swati...
Their interview,  his new clothing brand after kushi's name and his introduction of kushi to world as his wife and making her show stopper,  everything is beautiful dear...
Waiting for the next chapter. .

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
I am so glad you all are liking it so far...
I might add couple of chapters more before closing on this story...
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
So Hang in there and enjoy the story... 
And giving me your feedback...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Till part 23
Lovely...
Mannu_pkyek thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome... pmme... post next part soon.. 
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Simply amazing update!!!...
Totally loved the way they give interview...

The way Arnav had plan the whole thing n introduce khushi to his world
DilLoveRomance thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story...loved reading it
 Please could you send me pm when you update.