A Learning Curve - An Arshi Story on Sheetal Track - Epilogue posted - Page 13

Posted: 7 years ago
Just read the whole story. Loved Khushi being the show stopper and that she is going to college.
Thank you so much for all your likes and comments... Means a lot to me...
Will be uploading another chapter soon...

My story is taking a 3 years leap... I might add another chapter at the max... 

Really appreciate your every like, votes and thanks yous... 

Enjoy and love you all...

Chapter 24 - Three Years Later

Khushi and Arnav had decided or in fact Arnav had decided to give Khushi 4 years to study and start her career before they even think about babies. He knew she was young, 20 years old and a baby would be too much responsibility. He would cross 30 but he decided he could wait.

But Pari on board, his mind was always thinking about babies... ASR and baby, he laughed at his own thought!!

Arnav was sitting playing with Pari. Pari, Akash and Payal's one year old daughter was apple of every eye in the RM now. Arnav too loved her like crazy and he had new found love in babies these days. He adored her every move and spent a lot of time with her.

Everyone was amazed how Arnav was handling Pari so well all the time... Pari also would start laughing as soon as she used to see Arnav and try to go over to him... They had such a cute bonding, even Khushi was jealous... Yes, you guessed it right! Pari's most favorite person was her uncle Arnav and not masi Khushi... Khushi used to joke, Arnav is all girls' magnet... Be it models or new born...

Arnav still remembers how the news of Payal being pregnant broke and the drama followed it. His family should be in Big Boss, Arnav thought... Or may be developing a completely brand new show would do better justice to Raizada and relatives clan!!

Payal had her last semester remaining and was selected to work as an assistant in famous Jahangir Art Gallery. This was an internship job to work under many popular artists. She was really excited and looking forward to it. She would get to learn a lot, learn directly best artists by helping them on job and ultimately help during exhibition times...

Akash and Payal both had obvious busy routines... Payal was feeling fatigue and exhausted very often so she decided to visit Dr. Blood reports confirmed Payal was 7 weeks pregnant. Both Payal and Akash never guessed they had baby coming their way and were surprised and shocked... Though inside they were both very excited and happy, but they were not sure what it meant in current situation with work and college...

Mami, Mama and naniji were super happy with news but Akash almost felt guilty thinking about Payal's career and her excitement towards the internship in Jahangir Art Gallery.

Payal always discussed about it with Akash, has shown so much excitement over her internship and was so ready for it.

"Mom I am not too sure what will be Payal's decision. I am myself not sure if we want baby right now or if Payal is not ready..." Akash expressed his feelings slowly. Even though Akash was happy with the news, he wanted Payal to make final call.

But Mamiji became so angry, it was chaos and big argument started. How can her son and daughter-in-law do not want the baby, there was a great news after so many years at RM... And that's when Payal walked in from college.

"Nothing Payal, I just told them about the baby and ..." Akash tried to cover up.

"And what?" Payal asked him in no nonsense attitude.

"And I told them it is your decision to decide if we want the baby now" Akash whispered.

"OK then it's decided" said Payal and started walking towards their room. She was exhausted and needed some rest.

"Decided what?" Asked Akash confused.

"That means we are having a baby, what else?" Payal was tired so she just sat on sofa.

"We are??" Akash could not believe his ears and went and hugged Payal. Whole RM was ecstatic with the news.

"Come on Akash, I am almost 26 so at perfect age to have a baby. And plus we have so much help at home with mom, naniji and Di always around. We can hire HP and OP's wives to work with us and help in the kitchen. And about my internship, I requested late joining date i.e. 3 months after baby is born and they agreed. And come on, Devi Mayya has given us precious gift that we all should cherish... I feel baby will bring load of happiness in our house..." Payal explained.

Suddenly there was loud cheer and everyone was jumping to hug Payal.

"That's like my daughter. Akash, you get out of the house... What did you say - We are not sure if we want the baby, you idiot" Mamiji mocked Akash angrily while kissing Payal's forehead. Akash held his ears and apologized to his parents and dadi.

"Di, I have one condition for you though" Payal said in a serious tone. Anjali was worried if Payal thinks negative about her and does not want her around when she is having her baby... Anjali who was already depressed had a crest fallen face hearing Payal...

"I am sure it's your Pari but you have to be ready for her first. We want you to start going to office and not sit at home depressed. We want you to lead normal and happy life now that your Pari is going to be back. It's high time. Can you promise us all that you will go to work from tomorrow? Can you promise to be ready for you Pari?" Payal demanded.

Anjali hugged Payal tight and started crying out loud... She had so much pain hidden inside her... But then her family went out of their way to cheers her up. She was not going to deny them anymore by crying about her past... She promised everyone to start working from next day. A miracle had happened. Khushi showed a Thumbs Up when Anjali DI agreed and thanked Devi Mayya by looking up without Anjali Di seeing them...

They both were happy their plan worked... Whole Raizada family was proud of Khushi and Payal... They could see their plan to make Anjali get out of the house, mingle with people and start being active has worked...

Ever since Anjali has been working with Arnav in RM as a chair person and excelling in the business and met Ajay Mehta, a smart businessman associated with AR Designs.

Ajay and his family had been staying in the same neighborhood and his mother was friend of Mamiji in her kitty party group... So Raizadas extended courtesy to call Mehta family in few gathering and the friendship started growing between families as well as between Anjali and Ajay.

Ajay was trying his hand in business and was very smart and sharp... Slowly he established business well and managed to get big contracts with top companies like AR Designs. Ajay really liked Anjali and they became friends very quickly. Still it took Anjali almost a year to simply trust him and go on a date with him... Ajay also made sure to take it very slow and ultimately proposed her...

Anjali is now married to Ajay and stays in the same area. Arnav and Akash presented a beautiful house to Anjali di in her marriage at the end of their lane. And since Ajay's family also lives in same area, it became a great extension to their own family...

Very. Nice...

Sad its finishing..

Hope you have new arshi story coming
Loved the update.
ASR and babies...what a surprise...hope that aman did not faint on seeing arnav playing with pari.
Finally all of their wounds are healing.
Continue soon 
Wow can't wait for the next part 

Ok Guys - One more chapter to go after this one and this story will end... 

So enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed writing it for you all... Love you all...

Chapter 25 - Akash and Arnav's gifts to Payal with the good news!!

Akash was so happy with Payal's decision. Somewhere in his mind he knew how much they both would love to have this baby but he was glad Payal also openly took the right decision and even postponed her internship.

Payal also adored Akash for respecting her aspirations in her career but she knew how much the family needed new entry in their lives! What can be better than a beautiful baby! She was also ecstatic their idea to make Di work and do something to come out of depression worked... 

Mamiji, oh yeah now Payal calls her mom was taking care of her very well. She was all the time in the kitchen cooking delicious meals for Payal and Payal was enjoying all the attention. Naniji used to tease her own daughter-in-law these day for the good change grand kid is bringing in her even before he or she is born!!

Their neighbor Verma family was selling their house next door to Raizada Mansion and planning to move to California with their son. Akash talked to Verma the other day when he saw them packing stuff and with movers and found out about it.

He expressed his desire to buy the next door house and move there. Initially everyone was surprised with Akash's decision and choice to stay separate. Arnav was angry and shouted at Akash for being irresponsible now that Payal was pregnant.

Akash was disappointed and so was Payal, but they did not want to go against Arnav or family at this time and create stress and hurt them. As is after a long time, there was such a happy and positive environment in the house so they decided to drop the idea.

Arnav left RM angry and saw Verma uncle standing outside his house. Arnav stopped, hopped out of his car and walked over to Verma uncle.

Verma uncle told him famous painter K. Aditya was their paying guest for years and he had occupied the downstairs while the old couple stayed upstairs.

Arnav was curious to see the house now that he got to know K. Aditya stayed there. As soon as he walked inside, he knew why Akash wanted to buy this house.

K. Aditya was Payal's favorite Indian painter, of course he is one of the painter India has produced in current generation and was a huge inspiration for every new artist including Payal. The house had his original paintings everywhere that maybe sold with the house...

And the actual house when he looked at it was beautiful and especially downstairs was perfect for an artist.

The spacious bedroom downstairs had attached bathroom, small kitchen. And most important, it had attached artist studio with 3 sides of glass walls allowing completely different views. Back view was same as any bedrooms in RM, the lush hills. One side was English garden setting and the other side was replica of any French winery.

It was perfect for Payal to have her own art studio at home without any disturbance while the house had additional 5 bedrooms on the first floor along with huge living room and modern kitchen.

He was sure Payal must have seen and loved this house. He could guess it easily remembering her disappointed face.

Arnav right there talked and finalized the deal with Verma uncle and auntie, drove with them to his lawyer's office. Done deal!

Arnav called everyone in the living room when he was driving back from lawyers and even Asked Akash to reach home and join them all as soon as possible.

"Akash, hope you are ok with my decision today morning" Arnav said in a loud voice faking to be angry. 

Akash and Payal looked at each other and did not express anything but just waited for Arnav to continue. They all knew Arnav's famous anger and did not want to go that route...

"These are the papers for the next door house bought in your and Payal's name along with Payash Design studio paper work, a sister company of AR but more focused into interior designs and Arts as supposed to clothing line"

"Bhai" Akash couldn't say a word further and hugged Arnav tight. Akash and Payal had just thought about the house but Arnav went ahead and gave Payal a platform to showcase her talent... So after her internship she could start full force in her own company. She was overwhelmed with Arnav and Akash's thoughtfulness and love for her!!

Akash also loved the idea of having his own business now and even though he will still remain partner of Arnav in AR Designs, he was happy that he can come out of Arnav's shadow and try to make a successful run for his new business.

Akash was still a man of few words. But he ended up hugging Arnav again expressing his feelings in his actions rather than words...

"Come on, we need a responsible dad here for our Pari!! Don't assume I am gifting you anything. This was all your for your hard efforts at AR Designs and I want you to grow and do well in future as well." smirked Arnav.

"We had also decided to make a direct bridge connection from new house upstairs family room to RM family room so both house can be still one. And we can easily stay connected and literally in one house. Only it gives me privacy with my new studio... I would love to show Di and Khushi the studio..." Payal was truly excited.

Arnav briefed everyone what made him take the decision making everyone cheer up. It was win-win situation that Payal could work from home studio while they were all together and can manage baby together.

That's how Pari came bringing joy to their family and oh boy, she was adorable and Arnav's darling.

Even his Anjali Di is pregnant and expecting her baby in couple of months... After a long time, Raizada mansion has been blessed with happiness... And Arnav was so ready for his own baby!

He thought of asking Khushi to try for their baby early. Even though they had initially planned to wait another year, looking at Pari Arnav sure wanted to reconsider the decision. He was so much in love with Pari and desperately wanted little version of him or Khushi around them... He could tolerate Khushi's all mood swings and pamper her like crazy, he was ecstatic at that thought... We need a baby as soon as possible, he decided as if it was one of his business move... He could take care of new born baby all the night, take care of Khushi... Oh god, he was already day dreaming... 

As usual Arnav was babysitting Pari while Payal was busy working... Recently this was his favorite job whenever Akash and Payal wanted to go out for dinner, movie dates or some official engagements. He loved to spend hours with little Pari, even ignoring Khushi at times!!

Khushi too had seen Arnav handling Pari so well and she knew he was ready for their baby... She too laughed at that thought and so shy to express it to him that even she was ready for the new chapter in their life and they could try for a baby!!

"Oh come on, how can I tell him that directly? Let's try for baby, how bad??" Khushi thought to herself... Three years in the marriage, Khushi was still so shy many times and Arnav had to push her for romance still...

No doubt, Khushi was busy with her own work and few major event lined up in Delhi and abroad.

Yes, by now Khushi had finished her education had just started her own startup company... Of course with guidance or Arnav and with help of her buddies...

Yet she was sure just like Pari, another baby will be easily handled by all family members at RM... In fact she knew how much desperately naniji and Anjali Di were waiting for their Chote's Chote or Choti... She had always seen that desire in both of their eyes and yet their maturity not to push Khushi and wait patiently for the good news as and when Arnav and Khushi give it...

Khushi was determined somehow she has to talk to her Laad Governor about their baby as soon as possible...

Here Arnav was also determined to talk to Khushi as soon as possible...

Good one 
Arnav did ri8 I too don't want akash always be behind arnav
Loved the update
things are going good for them and the family.
amazing story
awweddd at every point it took a new positive change in relationships Arshi, payash
wonderful delivery of thoughts
guddos👏