Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ChandlerBing

I can easily picture Abhiram as Rana. And did you just have Nivin Pauly as Harsha? Whoa.

So good to see you on this thread after a while.

Indeed! I love the Rana from Leader and I doubt I can picture another in his place for Abhiram's role. 

Nivin Pauly... his role in Action Hero Biju was fantastic. Anyway...

Don't waste your time reading up the rest of the story as its subject to change. I picked up the story after a while and hence, couldn't help the restructure.
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Dave being alive does change their equation. Did Khushi feel kind of hurt that it was too easy for Arnav to let go, like he felt nothing for her at all? 
ChandlerBing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I'm sorry for not listening to you and reading the entire story instead.
I know you didn't aim for it, but perhaps reverse psychology works for me.πŸ˜†

Somehow the setting reminded me of Andala rakshasi, not the story as such. Just the setting. The wilderness a stone throw away, the beautiful houses etc.

I am unable to choose a stand. I so get Abhi, about what he says but so do I get the other Abhi, Surabhi.

I'm really thrown off guard when Abhi put himself in Dave's shoes and told her what it must be like to come out of coma after an year and finding no sign of a person you loved. Better yet how would it be to know the person is now married.

I felt for Abhi at that instant. To understand her situation is an act of being a nice guy, but to understand Dave's stand, I think that's the level of empathy we got to have.

I'm not saying Abhi is perfect. He's fairly not especially the little tidbits we get from his professional choices. Yet, I am beginning to like this man.

Let us know your Dave as well. Meanwhile if you have a face for him too, I would hit jackpot.

PS: haven't watched action hero Biju but love Nivin very fondly in On Shanti oshana. I think that movie single handendly inspired me and my other girl friends to stalk our crushes. (Kidding)
-Mitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChandlerBing

I'm sorry for not listening to you and reading the entire story instead.

I know you didn't aim for it, but perhaps reverse psychology works for me.πŸ˜†

Somehow the setting reminded me of Andala rakshasi, not the story as such. Just the setting. The wilderness a stone throw away, the beautiful houses etc.

I am unable to choose a stand. I so get Abhi, about what he says but so do I get the other Abhi, Surabhi.

I'm really thrown off guard when Abhi put himself in Dave's shoes and told her what it must be like to come out of coma after an year and finding no sign of a person you loved. Better yet how would it be to know the person is now married.

I felt for Abhi at that instant. To understand her situation is an act of being a nice guy, but to understand Dave's stand, I think that's the level of empathy we got to have.

I'm not saying Abhi is perfect. He's fairly not especially the little tidbits we get from his professional choices. Yet, I am beginning to like this man.

Let us know your Dave as well. Meanwhile if you have a face for him too, I would hit jackpot.

PS: haven't watched action hero Biju but love Nivin very fondly in On Shanti oshana. I think that movie single handendly inspired me and my other girl friends to stalk our crushes. (Kidding)

Oh girl, you have no choice but to shift gears then, when I post the rewrite. πŸ˜†

Who else, but chris evans for Dave? Dang! I'm going to hunted for that choice

But that;s dangerous if Chris evans is Dave. Let me pick someone less appealing :)
Edited by -Mitra - 5 years ago
BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb story... one step ahead and ten step backwards..
ChandlerBing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Chris Evans.
Then I would ship him with nobody because nobody would be good enough for him πŸ˜†
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
 thank you for coming back wonderful update
.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bookmarked! 
Read all the parts in one go ... few days back. The story is great. Love how you've crafted all the major characters. Eagerly looking forward to the next part. 
And if you send out PMs please add me to your list :p 
~ Manu
lOVENI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So very excited you are back! Update soon!
AshtaVasus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I enjoyed the word play between the husband and wife, the realities involved in it and the decisions that could make or break their future.
Arnav's points were valid, but the person who stays strong in a relationship and act as a pillar for others are often the ones who needs support.   
He's letting her go, he is setting her free.   But will Dave do the same for her?   Its time that Kushi makes a choice with her life.