Rishabala FF : Just Married (II) : Part 14 on Page 1 (11/11)

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res... 
U have posted just in case... So i m resing... 
Sorry...

Unres...

Lovely update..
Yaar... U have a strange love for Patil character I guess... This Patil reminded me of "Last minute Groon" Patil... He too has the same arrogance and "I own the damn place and I am th f**king boss" attitude just like last minute groom patil... I just love both of ur Patils...
Hehe... This Madhu is so like "Can't take my eyes off you" Rk... Both having OCD... i guess u have too... And its reflecting in your stories.. Hehe... 
I have certain kind of OCD too... I keep cleaning my desk and placing things exactly in their spot... If someone rearranges it i go mad... I will keep dusting things... And so on LOL!
Honeymoon phase over? So soon? *pouting*
So many difference they have... Only their love could bind them... And i hope they don't get irritate with each other too much and keep fighting till they hate each other... 
Wow... From where to where u have connected baby?? Rk went to Dips place to intive her parents to his sis's wedding... That time Mukkund saved his life... And as a gratitude he married his sister when her marriage got messed! Rk got madhu by that... And now dips comes to Rk and finds his wife is her lovers sister... Wow wow! Brilliant link up! 
Good to see Dipali in a positive role... Mukkund has won a lottery her... Sexy vamp dipali is gonna be his loving wife... How cool is that? 
Oh God! Now what will happen to Rk standing in between two cleanliness freaks? 
Madhu will fight with Patil that she will do everything to Rk as his wife.. Its her wifely duty... And patil will fight with Madhu that its his job to look after them... Rk u better make a room at ur office and stay there... Never come to your home where these two OCD crazies will surely nake u pull your hairout... Hahaha...
Okay... So till Mukkund returns back... Dips will not tell anything abt her love to her parents... And Rk's parents will also plot to get him married again with richy rich dips... Guess only in the wedding day... Instead of Rk mukkund will sit and marry dips fooling both dips and rk's parents... Haha...
Loved the update as ever dear... 
Looking forward to read the next update...
Thanks!

P.s - It was sheer luck i logged in to IF and found your post .. And quickly once i saw ur just in case post i resed my post and came first.. I love coming first in your stories...😃😆
Edited by madhurish - 7 years ago
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhurish

Res... 

U have posted just in case... So i m resing... 
Sorry...

I shud have known😆 but yeah, i was done reservin😉😆😆
Edited by book.worm - 7 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Lazy, please tell me u have lots interest only on those three stories.. But not on writing anyother stories...right? Bcos it almost sounds like u r quitting... 
please i cant take that... I will be damned if u stop writing...
Please keep writing... Wherever u can.. And I will follow u... I m following u n wattpad... Fb... U tell me where else... I will be there to read ur stories... U r just amazing so please never ever stop writing... Take ur time but do write... Please... My humble request...
Edited by madhurish - 7 years ago
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Lazy, please tell me u have lots interest only on those three stories.. But not on writing anyother stories...right? Bcos it almost sounds like u r quitting... 

please i cant take that... I will be damned if u stop writing...
Please keep writing... Wherever u can.. And I will follow u... I m following u n wattpad... Fb... U tell me where else... I will be there to read ur stories... U r just amazing so please never ever stop writing... Take ur time but do write... Please... My humble request...

In Shaa Allah, i wont stop writing... but i have become truly lazy now😭... I do plan to write but it wud be very irregular and I feel it wont be fair on u guys... so planning to stick to OS once i finish all the FFs😛

Thanking you so much for willing to read my stories dear🤗
madhurish thumbnail
Well, sleeping with strange and married to strange... U havent started yet... S thats fine... But dance beats and drums... U have written some 7 parts i guess... Why u wanna discontinue that one too? Why dear? Thats such a lovely and unique story like all ur other stories...
I loved that Rk so much... He is so childish sweet naughty and fun... I was wondering how madhu will react when she comes to know abt her husband's childishness... They are really one cute couple... 
I lve his funh t-shirt .. I will miss that Rk so much if u discontinue that story... I hope u reconsider ur decision...

And the other two... Such a promising titles... I was waiting to read one more story in beauty and beast series...

U can take all ur time dear... We will wait... 
It u still wanna discontinue then its fine... We will still support ur decision... We love u and ur stories...
But never stop writing... If u get any new ideas please do write... 
madhurish thumbnail

Originally posted by: book.worm

In Shaa Allah, i wont stop writing... but i have become truly lazy now😭... I do plan to write but it wud be very irregular and I feel it wont be fair on u guys... so planning to stick to OS once i finish all the FFs😛

Thanking you so much for willing to read my stories dear🤗

Feeling like finally i could breathe... Seriously i got suffocated and started sweating and panicking... Dont do this to me, pretty please... 

Dont bother abt being irregular... We all have our own lives to deal with .. This is just some fun and entertainment.. 
U r making so many people so happy with ur stories... I dont know whether u realise that... But u do... 

I m glad to hear u will be writing OS... make it a long long os then... Hahaha .. 
U can even write Two shots, Three shots, Five shots, short stories... And what is left? Just FF... u can write that too and we will wait... With the hope that our lazy will come back one day with updates...😃
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Well, sleeping with strange and married to strange... U havent started yet... S thats fine... But dance beats and drums... U have written some 7 parts i guess... Why u wanna discontinue that one too? Why dear? Thats such a lovely and unique story like all ur other stories...

I loved that Rk so much... He is so childish sweet naughty and fun... I was wondering how madhu will react when she comes to know abt her husband's childishness... They are really one cute couple... 
I lve his funh t-shirt .. I will miss that Rk so much if u discontinue that story... I hope u reconsider ur decision...

And the other two... Such a promising titles... I was waiting to read one more story in beauty and beast series...

U can take all ur time dear... We will wait... 
It u still wanna discontinue then its fine... We will still support ur decision... We love u and ur stories...
But never stop writing... If u get any new ideas please do write... 

that RK won't be all that interesting or outspoken after a bit... and I have no idea how to take the next chapter and forward... will try hun😳

Feeling like finally i could breathe... Seriously i got suffocated and started sweating and panicking... Dont do this to me, pretty please... 

Dont bother abt being irregular... We all have our own lives to deal with .. This is just some fun and entertainment.. 
U r making so many people so happy with ur stories... I dont know whether u realise that... But u do... 

I m glad to hear u will be writing OS... make it a long long os then... Hahaha .. 
U can even write Two shots, Three shots, Five shots, short stories... And what is left? Just FF... u can write that too and we will wait... With the hope that our lazy will come back one day with updates...😃

HAHAHAHAHA u r too funny hun... thank you so much for the sweet words.. love ya🤗❤️
sapnaf52 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update...lazy di.
this patil remind me ...your other story' last minute groom" ..patil..
both order rk..and have full attitude..

rk and madhu habbits,likes/dislikes are different ..
but both loves eachother madly..
depali..
first i think she creats some problem...
but she is good here ..
patil also throw out from home..!!!
Edited by sapnaf52 - 7 years ago