Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

haha, Shanti maam😆 insta pic made you say that😆

Ashi is a cute little munchkin😳 she is as innocent as Naina😆

++++++++++++
I cant believe what Roshni Walia has become now..really cant stand her insta pics..there is this cheapness in all of them.. she used to be so different during initial days of her entry in MP..and then this typical wannabe teen thing has bitten her eeks🤢

nahi re baba, not only insta pic.. even from IVs it is clear he is bit different in real..but thats fine. its his life😃 haina? Ashi is such a sweet baccha in real as well..just like Naina.

Seriously? I havent checked on her recently..she has gone nuts right? the radhe maa act was enough prophecy for that😆
...Jes... thumbnail

I love the style of narrative in this show..it just makes it so unique!

WOW VO for Sameer is very interesting add on to me..it means that sofar it was Naina's journey alone..but the Mt Abu trip changed everything and now it will be a journey of both Samaina together!

I LOVE IT!

Sameer the milkman🤣 these kind of things make this show so special..they know how to balance drama with light hearted moments and yet maintain the essence of 90s perfectly🤗

Issshhh☺️ how much I love the male narrative, I just cant express it in words😳⭐️ plus the depth to the voice is something so mesmerizing   the VO adds so much more to Samaina in every scene. Like you said,the Mt Abu trip was the turning point of the story. I adored the name carving on tree scene. they were acting like a grown in love couple. so much ease, comfort and peace totally opposite to the current scenario..it gives so much hope to look for this amazing couple!😳

Uff, I just cant get away with Sameer. he is so in love..like he went to Naina's house unknowingly. Plus how he sensed her on phone..beautiful!😳 

AND OMG! the precap for next week. Naina faints and gets hospitalized. OMG poor baby😭 Sameer with Munna Pandit were there to met her. the way he was looking at her..koyi is ladke ko samhalo, mera dil phighal geya☺️  I am eagerly waiting for him to accept that HE LOVES HER DEARLY!
...Jes... thumbnail
As I am having my huge phangirl craze again within me, here I want the producers to use dil deewana bin sajna ke male version for Sameer😉❤️ the lyrics are so apt for Sameer right now

Dard Judaai Kya Hota Hai Tum Jaano Main Jaanoon
Pyaar Bulaaye Duniya Roke Kiska Kehna Maanoon
Tumse Mile Bin Dil Ko Kuchh Bhi Soojhe Na
( Ye Pagla Hai Samjhaane Se
Samjhe Na )... (2) 

Banke Lahoo Nas Nas Mein Mohabbat Daude Aur Pukaare
Pyaar Mein Sab Kuchh Haar Diya Par Himmat Kaise Haarein
Keh Do Duniya Dil Ka Rasta Roke Na
( Ye Pagla Hai Samjhaane Se
Samjhe Na )... (2)

^^Wont mind if they use this for Sameer!

MaxMayfield thumbnail
eeks I love Samaina😳😳 the show is just absolutely disarmingly refreshing..
Randeep's emotional realization scene of Sameer was just outstanding⭐️👏🤗

I agree, I love the male VO, it also gives a lot of depth to Sameer's feelings..here is a guy who is very charming, good looking, rich and has the world swooning over him..but despite having everything he is also very lonely, deprived of love, aimless and in search of stability and real goals.

I love the intensity in the VO..it is haunting and melancholic..goes in line with Sameer finding his true calling as a poet..⭐️

++++++++++++++
Naina ko jab Taaijji ne slap maara na...I also fainted a little bit like her..that was so torturous😡😡😡

++++++++++++++
I like how Naina isnt cranky and stupid now..if I would be in her place..I would have also reacted the way she is reacting..

what I dint like was her being mean to Preeti..but thats how things are, when breakup happens..the anger comes in front of people, one is closest to..

First Preeti and now Sameer..finally everything that was bottled up, came out yesterday👏
++++++++++++++++++++

Sameer on the other hand, is fast climbing charts of awesomeness..his realization was so natural and beautiful..not through some random jealousy angle or not even when Naina collapsed..

her pain - he always felt it..even when Naina got the hit for saving his Nanajee..even that time..

...Jes... thumbnail

eeks I love Samaina😳😳 the show is just absolutely disarmingly refreshing..

Randeep's emotional realization scene of Sameer was just outstanding⭐️👏🤗

I agree, I love the male VO, it also gives a lot of depth to Sameer's feelings..here is a guy who is very charming, good looking, rich and has the world swooning over him..but despite having everything he is also very lonely, deprived of love, aimless and in search of stability and real goals.

I love the intensity in the VO..it is haunting and melancholic..goes in line with Sameer finding his true calling as a poet..⭐️

++++++++++++++
Naina ko jab Taaijji ne slap maara na...I also fainted a little bit like her..that was so torturous😡😡😡

++++++++++++++
I like how Naina isnt cranky and stupid now..if I would be in her place..I would have also reacted the way she is reacting..

what I dint like was her being mean to Preeti..but thats how things are, when breakup happens..the anger comes in front of people, one is closest to..

First Preeti and now Sameer..finally everything that was bottled up, came out yesterday👏
++++++++++++++++++++

Sameer on the other hand, is fast climbing charts of awesomeness..his realization was so natural and beautiful..not through some random jealousy angle or not even when Naina collapsed..

her pain - he always felt it..even when Naina got the hit for saving his Nanajee..even that time..

Oh Hirwa, my heart can't take this anymore😭 this is making me very emotional now.  Sameer is ..I dont know, I am speechless, His journey from being a nobody to a responsible guy is heart warming and heart wrenching 😭 yes finally he has decided to take up responsibility now.. this true definition of love, finally at some show it is shown that love is that factor which gives life stability and responsibility! He is way too deep as an individual who was lost for whole his life, but finally found his goal in life ...so deep! 

Naina on the other hand has many flaws as a character. Somewhere I believe this show focuses the journey of Sameer. Like how conveniently the makers chose to skip showing why Naina never told Sameer about her brother being the culprit. I know to keep the story going but she never felt bad about it genuinely, the way Sameer is feeling bad, look at him. but Naina took the whole thing for granted. the makers never justified it, in a way makers always showed her as a weak character. Just sometimes mentioning it here and there that she mistook him as a bad guy is not enough on her part. She almost caused his whole academic life and career with the accusation of theft , but no proper build up there for Naina. .. I agree I am happy that she is not gonna get fooled again and will generate the thick facade around her. but her character needs more attention now, otherwise whole show depicts Sameer's journey only.

And I am not complaining. As this is a real story of Shashi-Sumeet, it gives me hope that still there are people like Sameer in this world. <3 yes he has always felt her, her happiness and pains both. Its just he took bit long in realizing. Anyways I only wanted it, so that he becomes a MAN, not a manchild. Being a man, he wants to take responsibility of his woman and her pain. beautiful. :')  
Edited by ...Jes... - 6 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
Haay, Hirwa..I already mentioned on Nivi's post that my recent findings was Sameer and Wali has same hair style☺️🤣 and see both actors lost a lot weight to fit in the characters😎 kash, mere ko bhi aisa koi mil jata..kab tak aise chalega😭😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Oh Hirwa, my heart can't take this anymore😭 this is making me very emotional now.  Sameer is ..I dont know, I am speechless, His journey from being a nobody to a responsible guy is heart warming and heart wrenching 😭 yes finally he has decided to take up responsibility now.. this true definition of love, finally at some show it is shown that love is that factor which gives life stability and responsibility! He is way too deep as an individual who was lost for whole his life, but finally found his goal in life ...so deep! 

Naina on the other hand has many flaws as a character. Somewhere I believe this show focuses the journey of Sameer. Like how conveniently the makers chose to skip showing why Naina never told Sameer about her brother being the culprit. I know to keep the story going but she never felt bad about it genuinely, the way Sameer is feeling bad, look at him. but Naina took the whole thing for granted. the makers never justified it, in a way makers always showed her as a weak character. Just sometimes mentioning it here and there that she mistook him as a bad guy is not enough on her part. She almost caused his whole academic life and career with the accusation of theft , but no proper build up there for Naina. .. I agree I am happy that she is not gonna get fooled again and will generate the thick facade around her. but her character needs more attention now, otherwise whole show depicts Sameer's journey only.

And I am not complaining. As this is a real story of Shashi-Sumeet, it gives me hope that still there are people like Sameer in this world. <3 yes he has always felt her, her happiness and pains both. Its just he took bit long in realizing. Anyways I only wanted it, so that he becomes a MAN, not a manchild. Being a man, he wants to take responsibility of his woman and her pain. beautiful. :')  

I think its a balance of both, Sameer saw the niceties in Naina only because of the bet..but for the bet, Sameer would never have got a chance to pay attention to real Naina...

I do agree that Sameer's love has more depth right now. because he started loving Naina as a person first and probably later noticed her more physically..

Naina on the other hand, fell for Sameer's looks..it was all physical attraction from her side..a clear case of crush..and now she will actually start loving him properly, when he will see to what extent he can go for her..

Naina is more real..she is not selfless by a long shot...she wished for Sameer to win over brother in cricket..when she shouldnt have..she even did not share whats going on between her and Sameer, with her best friend or Preeti..

She is more you know believable in that sense..a lot of 15 year olds act like this..

...Jes... thumbnail

I think its a balance of both, Sameer saw the niceties in Naina only because of the bet..but for the bet, Sameer would never have got a chance to pay attention to real Naina...

I do agree that Sameer's love has more depth right now. because he started loving Naina as a person first and probably later noticed her more physically..

Naina on the other hand, fell for Sameer's looks..it was all physical attraction from her side..a clear case of crush..and now she will actually start loving him properly, when he will see to what extent he can go for her..

Naina is more real..she is not selfless by a long shot...she wished for Sameer to win over brother in cricket..when she shouldnt have..she even did not share whats going on between her and Sameer, with her best friend or Preeti..

She is more you know believable in that sense..a lot of 15 year olds act like this..

Sameer is mature for his age and Naina is reverse case. It is actually amazing how the flaws in Naina's character has come out in open and other hand, Sameer's character has proved to be way intense than it was showed..

Yep,I agree she is a teenager..comeon we all know that pehla pyar i.e crush and heartbreaks after that😆 but somewhere Naina has always been selfish and lived life acc to her fantasy and used evryone for her priorities. but i dont like her lecturing about truth trust and all. One hand she is so teen and other hand she thinks herself to be a hero..well teen enough I guess😆 She way too looks up to Anand but he is a flawed character as well for wrongly feeding to rakesh's ego. Unlike Naina, Sameer has Nanu, who is an actual role mdel👏

btw yesterday's Om Shanti Om sequence was so cute😳 Aww Rndeeep danced very innocently,I liked how the choreography was arbitrary, it looked so real. not hyped.. just in general a happy person expressing his happiness by showing some happy moves, straight from 90's  - Nanaji is my most fab character in the show.⭐️
...Jes... thumbnail
you know Hirwa, DSJZ is ending! I am very happy, I won't have to see anything like Rehaan and Ahana romancing😆 though m feeling bad for Sanjay and Smriti. I hope they end the show as a Anant-Ahana story.😳
++++++++++++++++++++++++
And you know Junaid Hira are coming again together with a show named Thays? I am waiting for this.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lebr-APMlSA[/YOUTUBE]

You watching this show?

...Jes... thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goi5rTNGOeM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax9aonAZs30[/YOUTUBE]

interested in this?