Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Haq Se - Official Trailer - Alt Balaji - Rajeev K and Surveen
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE6olH4Vd4E[/YOUTUBE]
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Sameer is mature for his age and Naina is reverse case. It is actually amazing how the flaws in Naina's character has come out in open and other hand, Sameer's character has proved to be way intense than it was showed..

Yep,I agree she is a teenager..comeon we all know that pehla pyar i.e crush and heartbreaks after that😆 but somewhere Naina has always been selfish and lived life acc to her fantasy and used evryone for her priorities. but i dont like her lecturing about truth trust and all. One hand she is so teen and other hand she thinks herself to be a hero..well teen enough I guess😆 She way too looks up to Anand but he is a flawed character as well for wrongly feeding to rakesh's ego. Unlike Naina, Sameer has Nanu, who is an actual role mdel👏

btw yesterday's Om Shanti Om sequence was so cute😳 Aww Rndeeep danced very innocently,I liked how the choreography was arbitrary, it looked so real. not hyped.. just in general a happy person expressing his happiness by showing some happy moves, straight from 90's  - Nanaji is my most fab character in the show.⭐️

but from Naina's VO, it is suggested that the older Naina very well knew wherever she went wrong..see a 15 year old will never accept she is a hypocrite..because its all hormones, but with age..IE Naina's VOs reflect that when she looks back at that time, she knew she was selfish/ she was wrong/ she lied many times for Sameer/ she dint do the right thing with Swati and Preeti etc..

she was quite deep into Sameer, I mean for someone who had problems with being touched, to go ahead and give him a back hug or burn her hand to feel his pain..if after all that suddenly she comes to know, everything she thought Sameer was doing was not for her, but for the bet..it can be very very upsetting..IDK her VO herself accepted she is no truth ki devi..infact right in the start of the show itself she says, that till Sameer arrived in her life..she had never lied..but after he came in, she lied many times..or that she was so blind in love that she gave Sameer more priority over everyone else, and this bet thing was a super big reality check in that sense..

trust yes..Sameer did break it..we know he has changed, but how will Naina know? for her he is nothing more than a player

Sameer is truly a deep character..nothing against him..he is a gem of a guy..yaaron ka yaar, and a true lover..but he has stumbled a lot to become this deep..
MaxMayfield thumbnail

you know Hirwa, DSJZ is ending! I am very happy, I won't have to see anything like Rehaan and Ahana romancing😆 though m feeling bad for Sanjay and Smriti. I hope they end the show as a Anant-Ahana story.😳

++++++++++++++++++++++++
And you know Junaid Hira are coming again together with a show named Thays? I am waiting for this.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lebr-APMlSA[/YOUTUBE]

You watching this show?

Yeah it never worked well on TRPs..and the PH values looked high, so maybe they dint recover the revenues..

IDK i never saw a single episode except for the starting few..😆

+++++++
yayy! I love their pairing..yahhooo they are coming back😳

KAM 3 is in works too I hear?

+++++++++++++++++++
whats that show?😆

MaxMayfield thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goi5rTNGOeM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax9aonAZs30[/YOUTUBE]

interested in this?

Problem is that Suhasi looks like a 20 year old..I dont get the vibe of an older woman from her..she is effingg gorgeous..and that is exactly the problem..a more mature face could have worked better

actor looks bland..🥱
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Haq Se - Official Trailer - Alt Balaji - Rajeev K and Surveen
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE6olH4Vd4E[/YOUTUBE]

THIS LOOKS AWESOME!👏
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

but from Naina's VO, it is suggested that the older Naina very well knew wherever she went wrong..see a 15 year old will never accept she is a hypocrite..because its all hormones, but with age..IE Naina's VOs reflect that when she looks back at that time, she knew she was selfish/ she was wrong/ she lied many times for Sameer/ she dint do the right thing with Swati and Preeti etc..

she was quite deep into Sameer, I mean for someone who had problems with being touched, to go ahead and give him a back hug or burn her hand to feel his pain..if after all that suddenly she comes to know, everything she thought Sameer was doing was not for her, but for the bet..it can be very very upsetting..IDK her VO herself accepted she is no truth ki devi..infact right in the start of the show itself she says, that till Sameer arrived in her life..she had never lied..but after he came in, she lied many times..or that she was so blind in love that she gave Sameer more priority over everyone else, and this bet thing was a super big reality check in that sense..

trust yes..Sameer did break it..we know he has changed, but how will Naina know? for her he is nothing more than a player

Sameer is truly a deep character..nothing against him..he is a gem of a guy..yaaron ka yaar, and a true lover..but he has stumbled a lot to become this deep..

Hayyy Hirwa🤗 Yah I know you have nothing against anyone, anyways what profit possibly we can get?😛😆 

See,i realized my problem 🤪 it is not for naina or sameer, but CVs. I dont know ..they missed some important parts. like when they are bringing in Arjun,so I definitely want the paper stealing thing to be taken care of. the sole reason is not for any drama or emotional aspects ,simply for the practical gravity of this issue. Harming a student's future for no reason,or for drama's sake is not right. I dont agree with this step of Cvs. Also I know Cvs have a habit of drawing parallels but some parallels actually go against each other to the extent that they dont make sense like causing a student's career and being jilted in love, Ananad-bela scenario and Naina comparing it with her break up. I know all possible explanations of this things and I know somewhere they have some perception in mind to show it, but I am just saying I don't like this as a viewer, something more thoughtful could have been done,that too very easily,thats it. Btw these are the VERY FEW flaws done by CVs, and still I am very happy with the show and all developments,as I will always give CVs the upper hand,siding my disliking,as still this is the best show on tv right now😆 😳 

And agree every word u wrote about Naina. haan re baba,🤗 yes,I know one day she will become the Naina of the narrative and she will easily laugh over all these, with an understanding of wrong from right😳 but you know CVs should have ended paper stealing issus in Mt Abu only, where Sameer still,without realizing his love,would have forgiven the issue. but I guess Cvs just  forgot the gravity of the issue or trying to add it as a weird angle in love story. For this they compromised Naina only, cause I know all the lying she did for Sameer, thats different thing, it has immature,stupid yet pure emotions. But for saving someone's career one doesn't need emotions, he just needs to speak the truth, this was a huge blow by CVs I feel, thats it,.. And, now I am all cooled down and again back to loving the show, as I've accepted this blow by CVs. 

Btw the things you wrote,these are my very favorite facts about Naina,she can love this much deeply, all the lenghts she went for Sameer like you mentioned above, I know when a girls does all this.❤️ when she was standing on the verge of the cliff and fainted, I too somewhere fainted with her, those raw feelings of heartbreak is so real and no girl can overcome this over night, she will need enough time to even smile from heart,I know this. And I absolutely heart her😭 Naina se bhi kaise naraz reh sakte hai..she somewhere shows me the mirror of my teenage.🤣

And agreed Sameer is deep, and credit goes to his environment of living, he has always lived in a very liberal style,that too in that time.. where as Naina has a very regressive family, with only ray of hope being Anand,who is also somewhere flawed and rigid, like any other good person in this world as everyone has their set of values. Plus the extra credit goes to Naina and her deep love😳 though she has a crush I still believe and her love will also mature with time! but the depth of her feelings can never be taken for granted, let it be a crush or sincere love.

Finally decided I wont take any sides now.. dono hi bachche hai,bass❤️
Edited by ...Jes... - 6 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail

Yeah it never worked well on TRPs..and the PH values looked high, so maybe they dint recover the revenues..

IDK i never saw a single episode except for the starting few..😆

+++++++
yayy! I love their pairing..yahhooo they are coming back😳

KAM 3 is in works too I hear?

+++++++++++++++++++
whats that show?😆

me too, never watched the show after initial week😛😆
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yah..they are singing the OST together☺️

KAM 3 I am not so sure about this😕 If it's Kubra then I may watch😉 you know my unfulfilled wish😆 but if its Sadia with another concept,I will not watch it😆

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dont know, but OST is fab😛 the show has good reviews like dark drama. it is a sequel of launda bazar, I don't know about this show in the first place😆
...Jes... thumbnail

Problem is that Suhasi looks like a 20 year old..I dont get the vibe of an older woman from her..she is effingg gorgeous..and that is exactly the problem..a more mature face could have worked better

actor looks bland..🥱

Well,I somewhere found Suhani to be aged 😕 she looks gorgeous but somewhere aged too! yah co-actor could have been better btw I watched him in Suhani si ek ladki but didnt like that much
...Jes... thumbnail

THIS LOOKS AWESOME!👏

YES! I already watched the trailer, it is fab!
TFS Swetha di🤗
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Yaoo! 
🤗super happy you love both the bacchaz equally😳

I missed pretty much all episodes last week, so will catch up on it today😛

Meri Shaadi is next month..soo yo!😛 The preps are driving me nuts😲😆😆

++++++++++++++
Jesswa rani, will officially send you the invite, ping me your email id😉😉

+++++++++++++++++
So I was watch Remo wala dance show on SP..where I spotted Faisal baccha after so long..he is still earnest and down to earth and hardworking..also seems to have lost some weight, which makes him look handsome😳🤗

must watch was his and Vaishnavi's voodoo act on "Yeh Jism hai toh kya"! Very very intense and crazy performance, where Faisal plays a stalker kind of lover..he still got his acting chops retained⭐️!

and now because of that performance, I love the song too..it has haunting lyrics..!