NUMMnesia Sufferers #8 *Strictly Invites Only*

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
^^Darkness Prevails!

RESERVED FOR INTRO!🤣

We are not looking for any new members and It is HIGHLY,STRICTLY Invites Only!

Members

...Jes...
Hiral_Halwa
-Swetha-
---Kaushi---
deeptiya
_zari_
pinkeye

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Finally!

🤗

btw Hirwa,I feel before we could end this,u will get married🤣
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dhan dhan dhan!🤗🥳
we are the ultimate, two people single handedly spamming 150 pages - 1050 posts!😆

hahahah!🤣 kya pata - destiny destiny jesswa😉😉 but I hope baccha your prophecy comes true😛🤣

++++++++++++
will reply to the previous posts by tonite😳😎
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Haa ab mujhe RK bhi cute lagta hai🤣🤣 totally not interested in celebs n their lives.. just happy drooling ver their looks and works 😎😆 Finally RK bhi cute lagne laga,zindagi kya se kya ho gayi😳 u rem na Hirwa how I hated him for ditching Sonam🤣nIK,u dont like Sonam though😉

Aaahhh,Numm days❤️ I miss Wali😭😭 sach mein Wali jaisa koyi bhi nahi dekha maine tohnaa kisi aur show ya film mein ..never ever!😲 Fawad was monstrous as Wali,his portrayal was like really GIGANTIC MONSTROUS 👏👏⭐️ - and that sard raat ki kahani Hirwa☺️ hair clip displacing scenario 

I m not regular with IB anymore Hirwa,I get updates from group of ShivIkainas from WA..bas utna hi. and unke scenes time milte dekh leti hoon bas😳 - that reminds me u anymore on WA Hirwa?😆

Kya?😲 but Saman is just one year older than Saba in show😕 I saw people also tlaking about this .. in the novel Saman was in same age group as Irtiza and Saba was younger.. but show mein toh,u saw kids na..the girls were kinda same aged 😕

Saba wont get married I feel. but why she moves to stay with them...? even I am confused about it😕 - temme about the movie story in brief Hirwa😆
[/QUOTE]
hahaha😆RK is indeed looking charming after like ages?!😛 IDK if he really has broken up with Katrina or not, but even the fake breakup has done a world of good to RK, because he isnt looking like a zombie or zoned out loser right now, is back to being his fun witty self..

oh yeah, Numm was different, bold, intense, zehrila ishq you know☺️ Im going listen to the OST on loop and probs watch that episode where Wali is narrating the OST too..damn LIKE! fawad's voice mahn! and that hairstyle of his😉 Wali wali wali...

IB..Im liking the shivika scenes now again😆 but its too predictable😆 I just cant handle Shivaay manhandling Anika🤔 I cant stand pinning to the wall scenes..so whenever my heart melts for Shivaay, he does something crazy😳 I hope he doesnt touch her in a violent way again! then I wont be mad at him..maybe he wont anymore, considering he is falling deep for her now..

I really cant understand the age difference😆 Saba wishes ill of Saman, when she gets married to Irtiza..she wants her to die..I have no idea what happens when Saba moves in to stay with Saman Irtiza..and why she would do that..but when Saman dies in an accident..saba feels extremely guilty, because she blames her ill wishes for it..its not like she killed her..but the baddua thing..

hence she is unable to free herself from the guilt and wants Irtiza to hate her..

Edited by -FreeLancer- - 7 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Yup I am so glad for Sakshi, she is one of the most talented TV actresses around..and AK gave her a chance..she is perfect for this role!👏👏👏
IKR..its based on a true story..I have watched Geeta Phogat's and Vinesh Phogat's matches for real..Its amazing that such people exist!

++++++++++++++++
Tum Bin 2 - its quite a cliched story, the girl and Guy 1 are in love, but tragedy separates them, maybe Guy 1 goes missing.  Guy 2 enters and tries to restore the girl to her normal self..in the process Guy 2 and Girl fall in love maybe?

twist is that Guy 1 returns from the dead😆 and then girl is caught in two minds..who should she stay with, Guy 1 or Guy 2..

Aditya Seal plays Guy 2😆 and I think he is the end game with her😆

This is no match to Tum bin's storyline..I somehow feel that Priyanshu's character and Saba are similar..fraught with guilt of unknowingly killing someone..

Priyanshu's character was totally love mahn! it was one hell of a movie for me, coz it was so painfully beautiful..and far more complicated <3 considering the man had committed a crime and wanted to make good for it..

MaxMayfield thumbnail
I am watching Behaydh too🤣 I m liking it as well..
Jenny is doing a fab job as Maya😲 I never thought she could act u know, hated that crap DMG and Saraswatichandra and whatever🤣 but she is a revelation in this show..

...Jes... thumbnail
Okay before I start blabbering..I just decided to watch Numm donno why and watched till epi 9 and stopped watching with Neelam coming back!

OMYGODD! Do I need to say how I am feeling right now?😭

and then this -
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJqpd97zYsQ[/YOUTUBE]

one of the most beautiful VMs I have ever watched!❤️ Hirwa,u created magic my heart stopped when that bit comes where MB watches him die and u put all the scenes as flashback with beats of the song🥺😭

such a soulful couple ..I am out of words..

'uski ho woh hansi gunjey jo mera gharr..'
...Jes... thumbnail
I am so so sad right now😳 why Wali died? why such things happen?😭

I am in full mood to discuss Numm again Hirwa❤️ but depends on u too!😆😆

oh among all this heart shattering things,I found something ..

Mahjabeen + Wali = MaWali

🤣

aise apne CC ka naam MaWalion ka Adda bhi ho sakta tha🤣
Edited by ...Jes... - 7 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Dhan dhan dhan!🤗🥳

we are the ultimate, two people single handedly spamming 150 pages - 1050 posts!😆

hahahah!🤣 kya pata - destiny destiny jesswa😉😉 but I hope baccha your prophecy comes true😛🤣

++++++++++++
will reply to the previous posts by tonite😳😎

Yes we are..we are dream partners 😆😛 Kash,real mein bhi I could have had such a friend with whom I could have been bindaasss like this 😒 real mein logon pe bharosa nahi kar sakte Hirwa🤢

OMG! What?😲

U serious?😳😳 - My invitation on the way!🤗

🥳
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

hahaha😆RK is indeed looking charming after like ages?!😛 IDK if he really has broken up with Katrina or not, but even the fake breakup has done a world of good to RK, because he isnt looking like a zombie or zoned out loser right now, is back to being his fun witty self..

oh yeah, Numm was different, bold, intense, zehrila ishq you know☺️ Im going listen to the OST on loop and probs watch that episode where Wali is narrating the OST too..damn LIKE! fawad's voice mahn! and that hairstyle of his😉 Wali wali wali...

IB..Im liking the shivika scenes now again😆 but its too predictable😆 I just cant handle Shivaay manhandling Anika🤔 I cant stand pinning to the wall scenes..so whenever my heart melts for Shivaay, he does something crazy😳 I hope he doesnt touch her in a violent way again! then I wont be mad at him..maybe he wont anymore, considering he is falling deep for her now..

I really cant understand the age difference😆 Saba wishes ill of Saman, when she gets married to Irtiza..she wants her to die..I have no idea what happens when Saba moves in to stay with Saman Irtiza..and why she would do that..but when Saman dies in an accident..saba feels extremely guilty, because she blames her ill wishes for it..its not like she killed her..but the baddua thing..

hence she is unable to free herself from the guilt and wants Irtiza to hate her..

Yah RK is looking so gorgeous I tell you!specially with Aish - their recent photo shoot looks heaven⭐️⭐️ so hot and sexy..so much passion intensity running all around!! - he didnt break up with Kat? 😕 I mean I have no idea about this - explain please😛

I already watched till epi 9 Hirwa⭐️ I have no words left .. its beautiful ..Wali mahn! my man,only man..THE Man and what not?

hehe yah me also likes Shivika still..actually they look so fresh as a couple,it works for me😳 goira chitta munda and sanwli si ladki..dream couple❤️ and I dont care about any tracks in the show..I only care for Shivika and their scenes⭐️😳
btw ab toh Prinku ko bhi ladka mil geya..sirf OM hi akela reh geya🤣 Gul hates OM😛