Information about Turkey/turkish culture/turkish language etc.

aydafawad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Selamun aleykum millet😆
Hello everybody. This thread is for all of you, who are interested in learning something about Turkey and anything related to turkish culture, turkish language/turkish artists etc.

I hope I can help all of you.

Just ask your questions and I will try to answer them😳

Insallah size yardimci olabilirim. (Means "I hope I can help all of you")

Herkese iyi gunler😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
iyi gunler
Thank u for the thread Ayda😊
Edited by shalu79 - 7 years ago
aydafawad thumbnail
@ngayou

Im glad that you have understand it. Its really hard to explain how to adress certain relatives because its different in every language. I know this through German, Turkish and also English. In every language its different.

Here are some general Infos on how to adress your relatives in Turkish. Maybe this will help you guys a little bit ðŸ˜›

Abla - The turkish word for elder sister. You can only call your elder sister like this and not your younger sister. Kerim also calls Meryem as "abla".

Agabey (often written as abi) - The turkish word for elder brother. Again you cant call your younger brother like this.

Anne - Means mother in turkish.

Baba - Means father in turkish.

Kardes  - You can call your younger brother or sister like this. Also many man tend to say kardes to very good friends of them.

Baci - A word, which is also used to adress your younger sister.

Teyze - Teyze means "aunt" and it is used to adress your "aunts" from mother side. So the sister of your mother will be adressed as "teyze". You wouldnt say this to the sister of your father. You can also say teyze generally to elder women.

Hala - Hala means "aunt" as well, but this one is used for the sisters of your father, not for the sisters of your mother. Hala is only used for the sisters of your father.

Amca - Amca means uncle. You use it to adress the brothers of your father. And you can also call the husbands of your aunts (from the side of mother) this way. Amca is also used to adress elder men in General.

Dayi - Dayi means uncle as well. But this one is used to adress the brother of your mother. You would not call the brother of your father like this. Dayi is  also used for elder men in General.

Yenge - Is used for your sister in law, if you have got a brother, who is married. Yenge is also used in General for elder women.

Eniste - Is used for your brother in law.You can also use it to adress the husbands of your aunts from both sides of the Family.

Koca - Means husband.

Kari - MEans wife.

Es - You can refer to both husband and wife with this Expression.

Hope that helps you ðŸ˜†

-----------------
@kamala
Thank you for all the info. I remember those episodes. Kerim's sadness made me really upset. But Engin was brilliant in all those scenes. Therefore I liked watching those scenes although I really felt sorry for Kerim. 

Fatmagul was very popular in Turkey. Every week (one episode is shown in Turkey per week) Fatmagul was the most watched show in Turkey. Fatmagul also did well in many other countries in the world. But I guess in India the success is not as huge right? 

I'm living in Germany, not in Turkey right now. I was born in Germany. My grand parents came here as workers during the 50's-60's. Since then we are living in Germany. But of course I am always in Turkey during holidays. I visit Turkey at least twice a year because I have got family over there. After graduating from university however I will go back to Turkey and only live there. So after a few years, I will live in Turkey insallah :)

Indian serials are shown in turkish television. There is one channel called "Kanal 7" which shows indian tv serials. It started with Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam doon with Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani, which was a huge success in Turkey. Many people in Turkey now know Arnav and Khushi :D

Then the channel showed the serials "Rangrasiya" (with Sanaya again), and Beintehaa (with Preetika Rao and Harshad Arora). Currently they show "Madhubala - Ek Ishq, ek junoon" (with Vivian and Drashti) and "Sapna Ka Babul Bidaai" (with Sara Khan and Parul Chauhan). After those two serials, they will show many more indian serials. But the most successful amongst all of them was "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam doon". 

Regarding your question to Beren..Yes,  Beren is very popular in Turkey. One of the most popular actresses along with Tuba Buyukustun. In Turkey she is even more popular than Engin. She is married with famous turkish singer Kenan Dogulu. Beren especially gained success after the serial "Aski memnu", where she played a woman, who betrayed her husband. Then with Fatmagul she became even  more famous. Everyone in Turkey knows her. She is not somebody, you could ignore.
Although her last show "kosem" did not very well, she still is one of the most popular actresses. 

If I should do a ranking around popularity of turkish actors in Turkey, I would get such a ranking.

Turkish actresses:

1. Beren Saat/Tuba Buyukustun (Can't decide between them because both are very popular in Turkey)
2. Berguzar Korel/ Fahriye Evcen ( Again both are very popular. It's hard to decide,who is more famous)
3. Serenay Sarikaya (Very popular actress amongst the younger generation)
4. Asli Enver (Especially popular nowadays)
5. Meryem Uzerli (Was very popular during "Muhtesem Yuzyil" but people star loosing interest in her)

...and many more others. If I did not forget somebody, then those were the most popular ones.

Regarding to actors it would look like the following...

1. Kenan Imirzalioglu/ Kivanc Tatlitug (Both are very famous in Turkey. Can't decide again who is more famous)
2. Burak Ozcivit/ Halit Ergenc (Again the same. Especially Burak is famous amongst younger generations)
3. Engin Akyurek (Engin has many fans in Turkey, but is not as much popular in the press as the ones I've mentioned before)
4. Kerem Bursin / Cagatay Ulusoy (Very popular amongst the younger generation)
5. Engin Altan Duzyatan/ (Very popular currently due to his show "Dirilis Ertugrul" in Turkey)

So that's the situation in Turkey amongst popular actors I would say. But if I have to do a raking with worldwide popularity the situation would look different.

Actors list would look like this then...

1. Engin Akyurek
2. Burak Ozcivit/ Kivanc Tatlitug
3. Kenan Imirzalioglu / Murat Yildirim/ Halit Ergenc (All three are pretty on the same level regarding to fame)

As you see, Engin has many fans in other countries. What is special about him is, that all his fans are the ones, who are most passionate about their idol. Engin fans are always very "hard working"to show him their love. He has very loyal fans. If people once have become a fan of Engin, then they can't leave him. :)

Regarding to actresses worldwide I would say...

1. Tuba Buyukustun
2.  Beren Saat 
3. Fahriye Evcen / Meryem Uzerli

Tuba is definitely on the first place. She is also very famous like Engin is, in the world.

Both of them are the only turkish actors, who were nomineed for the "international emmys" in the category "Best actor/best actors". This also actually shows, how popular Engin and Tuba are worldwide.

By the way.. In Turkey the television sector is much more imporantant than the film sector. It's exactly the opposite as compared to India. Turkish serials are much more important than films. Therefore our television sector is very big. It comes second after the USA. Turkish serials are sold to many countries  all over the world. :)

------------

@shalu
Wow, you are very good. You already know many turkish words. That's great :)

Here are some basics for all you guys.
We can start from the personal pronuns in turkish.

Personal pronuns subjects:

I - Ben
You - Sen
He/she/ it - O

We - Biz
They - Siz
You - Onlar 

And here a phrase for all of you guys in this forum.

"Ben hepinizi cok seviyorum. Beni bu kadar gzel karsiladiginiz icin tesekrler." :)

This means "I love you all. Thank you for welcoming me so nicely."

By the way.. Which episode of Fatmagul is currently shown in India? It's been a long time since I have watched the show. I guess the episodes are not shown in full orginal length right?
Because episodes in turkish serials are pretty long. Around twp hours nowadays per episode...

My favorite character in the show was Kerim by the way. I just loved him from beginning till the end :)

--------
@all 
Thank you everyone for welcoming me so friendly. Bahut bahut shukriya (hope it's correct) :D

As I said before, if you have got any questions regarding to Turkey/turkish culture/words or sentences you can ask me. 

Like some of you mentioned, Turkey is a country which is a mixture of Europe and Asia. That's mainly due to its geographical location and history. Wearing white wedding gowns for example is something that Turkey has adapted from Europe over the years. Before around 50 years white wedding gowns were not worn in wedding ceremonies. Instead women wore dresses called "entari". But nowadays women wear white wedding gowns. Such things show the influence of Europe regarding to turkish culture. But Turkey still has asian influences as well. Turkish people celebrate mehndi (Kina  in turkish) during marriage as well as indian people do for example. It's very important for a woman to celebrate Kina festival. The kina (mehndi) symbolizes that she becomes a true woman now. It's also typical that the bride cries at the Kina ceremony. An other typical turkish wedding tradition is that the bride wears a red ribbon around her belly. This symbolizes her virginity. So turkish woman always wear a red ribbon at their wedding ceremony. 

Oh, there are so many more things :D 

During the wedding ceremony there are people, who play "Davul" and "Zurna", while the bride leaves her home for the last time. Davul is like a drum and Zurna like a clarion. You can google them to see what I mean. A typical turkish instrument is the "saz". Many of our folk songs (or basically all) are played with a "saz". 

In Fatmagul the song "evlerinin onu mersin" is also played with the saz. You have surely seen it :)

And a famous song at mehndi is "Kinayi getir aney" (English translation would be "Bring the mehndi mom"). Also "yuksek yuksek tepelere" is very famous. But again the "u" is pronunced as the "u" from Engin Aky"u"rek. If you want to google it, then keep this in mind :)

------------
@defleppard
Engin is not very good in English. He knows a little bit. And because of this weakness he even went to London in ordner to take a language course. I don't exactly know how far he has improved his English skills since then, but he definitely tries to improve his English because he knows that he has many fans around the world. He is someone, who always tries to get better. I really appreciate this about him. He is one of those actors, who totally concentrates on his work. Before every role, he learns something about the nature of his character. For his role as Omer Demir in Kara Para Ask he studied police officers for example because he played a police officer. I am sure he will do the same for his new role as doctor :)

And regarding to English I can say, that many people in Turkey are not good in speaking English. English is just taught in schools as a foreign language. But it is not seen as something very important. Only few people in Turkey are able to speak proper English (mostly people, who have studied). But the majority of turkish people do not know English. It's not part of our country. Especially elder people do not know anything about English. They would not be able to say a word. :)

So Engin is not the only one in Turkey, who has diffuculties with English. :D
Many people are like him. But I guess Engin is better now regarding his English. At least I hope so :)

--------

@Defleppard
Yeah, I guess that's the main reason. Indian people are very good in speaking English, as compared to turkish people :D 
But as you have said. There are many european countries, which have difficulties as well.
But I think it's very useful to speak English because people from all over the world can easily communicate with each other. Like we do right now :D 

I wish turkish people would improve their English skills. At least the future generations should become better in English.

By the way. Beren is better in English than Engin in real life :D
But in Fatmagul Kerim is better than Fatmagul. So it's totally the opposite :D

Turkish actors who are very good in English are Ilker Kaleli, Asli Enver, Farah Zeynep Abdullah for example :) 
All of them lived in the UK for a while. That's the reason, why they are so good. 

------

@shalu79
Thank you very much. Everyone is so friendly here. It's really nice from all of you to welcome me so warmly :)

Yes, sure. If you have got any questions then please ask. It would be a pleasure for me to help you :)

I've also learned many hindi or urdu words through watching Bollywood/hindi/pakistani serials. The more you watch, the more you learn about the languages. 

Namaste, namaskar, bahut shukriya, nehi, accha are some of the words I've learned so far :D
I've also noticed that many words are very similar in hindi/urdu with turkish words.

Ask and ishq for example. Or aashiqui and askim. Nafrat and nefret are also pretty much the same. Or duniya und dunya. Sabun and sabun is also identical. There are so many more. I can't even remember all of them...

Especially Urdu is very similar to Turkish. Even without knowing Urdu, you can still figure out what they might be talking about because there are so many similarities.

Yeah, Turkish includes many different ways of greeting :)

Selamun Aleykm/Aleykmselam - It's basically the same in Urdu. Assalumu alaikum/ waalaikumsalam.

Then we have got "Merhaba", which means "Hello". Merhaba is maybe the most common way of greeting someone.

Then there is also "Gunaydin" (the u is different written again), which means good morning.

"Iyi gunler" (u is different) is also a way of saying "hello". 

Then we have got "iyi aksamlar" which means "good evening". 

Many people also say "selam" which is the shorter version of "selamun aleykm". 

Turkish people also use words like "insallah", "masallah" very often. Those are also used in Urdu :)

Edited by aydafawad - 7 years ago
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for your efforts. 
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Ayda...I am very much sure this thread will be of great benefit to all 
aydafawad thumbnail
@Kamala
Of course I can. That's an old ritual in Turkey. You pour water when somebody leaves, in order for the person (who leaves) to arrive safely (to where he/she goes). 
Whe always say "Su gibi gidip gel" then. When you translate this sentence into English it would mean "Go as water does". This means that the person should go safely, quickly and without any problems to the place he wants. It's superstition of course. :D
But it's still done everytime somebody leaves. 

@ngayou
Thank you so much. It's the same for me. I feel very happy to be here :)

You say Eniste to every man, that is related (means married) to one of your sisters our aunts. I call the husband of my elder sister "eniste" for example. But I can also call the husbands of my aunts as "eniste". But in this particular case, you can also say "uncle". I do so for example with the husbands of my aunts. I do not call them eniste. Instead I call them as "amca", which means uncle in turkish. But if the person is married to your sister you should definitely say eniste and not amca. So it depends on the grade, to which you are related to that person you are going to adress. 

The same phenomenon we have also got in Yenge. If your brother is married to someone, you should definitely call this person "Yenge". But if you know some elder man, who are married, you can call their wifes as "yenge" or as "teyze". Yenge in this case would not mean sister in law although it's the same word. It would mean something as "aunt". The word "teyze" by the way means aunt. 

Hope, I could make you understand. It's a bit complicated to explain :D

--------------

@Juhi
Again a similarity between hindi and turkish. It's quite amazing how many words we have in common. :)

The Quran is written in arabic and we also read it that way. You won't find a person in Turkey, who would read the Quran in turkish. Maybe only a very veeerrry few people would do that. But the vast majority is reading the Quran in arabic. Many children in Turkey go to the mosque ( "cami" in turkish) and learn the Quran there. Although it's not obligatory, many families want their children to learn arabic alphabet in order to read out the "Surahs" of the Quran. Turkish would only be used in terms of translation because many people are not able to understand arabic language, although they can read out the Surahs. That means that many people in Turkey know the arabic alphabet and are able to read in arabic, but they don't know actual arabic language. 

No, Urdu is not used in Turkey. It's totally a foreign language for us. You won't find anyone in Turkey, who is able to speak Urdu. :)

But still there are many similarities between the two languages. Especially words from arabic origin like "masallah", "insallah" or "selamun aleykum/aleykum selam" are so common in both languages that we would be able to understand each other without knowing a word of the other language. 

As you can see, even in hindi there are so many similarities that you can guess the meanings of several words without having knowledge of the other language :)

---------------

Regarding your question to turkish tea.. It's just regular black tea. There are no flavours like Hibiscus or anything else. I guess it's looking reddish because it's boiled around 20 minutes or even longer in the teapot "caydanlik". 

It also could have something to do with the amount of tea, which is boiled in the teapot. Because the more tea you boil, the darker it gets in terms of colour as well as taste. It's also important how you prepare your tea. Some people prefer their tea very dark. That means that you use more of the tea, than the water. I don't know if you have seen it but we put in the "tea water" first, and than put hot water in order to regulate the concentration of our tea. If you use only a little of the "tea water" and add many hot water then your "cay" will be very bright. It gets exatly the opposite, when you use much tea water and less hot water. Then your tea becomes very dark.

Such dark tea is decribed as "Tavsan kani" (means "rabbit blood") in turkish. Don't be afraid by the meaning. It has nothing to do with the blood of rabbits of course :D But it's just a way of saying it :D

----------------

@Naiyya
Thank you. Yes, they are right. Rangrasiya was also a hit in Turkey. But not as much as Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Till now it's the most sucessful indian serial in Turkey. That's the reason, why channel "Kanal 7" will show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon again in Turkey. After Madhubala and Bidaai they will show IPKKND again I guess. But they have many more other shows, which they will air. 

Like Qubool hai, Saraswatichandra and Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon - Ek baar phir. There was an other one, but I can't remember the name right now :)

So as you can see, Kanal 7 will show many Indian serials in the future. :)

For all of you, who want to continue with turkish serials I can recommend a few ones...

For me the best turkish serials so far are:

- Ezel
- Suskunlar
- Kayip
- Dirilis Ertugrul (is played curretly)
- Muhtesem Yuzyil
- Fatmagul'un sucu ne (all of you know it right now :D)
- Kara Para Ask
- Aski memnu
- Asi
- Poyraz Karayel (Is played currently)
- Icerde (is played currently) 
- Karadayi
- Bir Bulut Olsam

Those are definitely those series, which came to my mind, which were really good. Kara Para Ask and Bir Bulut Olsam contain Engin as lead role by the way :)

If you like history serials, then you should watch Muhtesem Yuzyil and Dirilis Ertugrul. Muhtesem Yuzyil plays during the ottoman empire and Dirilis Ertugrul right before the ottoman empire starts. Both are really good series. 

Ezel is of one of those classics in Turkey due to its perfect scenario. 
Suskunlar was also very good and was adapted from "sleepers". 
Kayip was very short but still had a very strong storyline.

Aski memnu has Beren Saat as lead actress. It's based upon forbidden love and betrayel.

Asi is one of the most famous love stories in Turkey. It was shown in many countries.

Poyraz Karayel and Icerde are played currently in Turkey. Cagatay Ulusoy from Feriha is the lead actor in Icerde. It's really good. I would definitely recommed it to all of you.

Karadayi was also a very good serial. It's written by the same persons, who have written Kara Para Ask with Engin in the lead :)

-----------
@Juhi

Nice to meet you too Juhi. Because I am a new member I am not allowed to post links. But just type in "kina yakilisi" in Google. You will see many pictures there. In Turkey it is not done like in India with all that brilliant patterns. It's (The Kina  or Mehndi as you call it) just put in the middle of the hand of the bride. By the way the Kina festival is done before the wedding ceremony. 

Than we put something around the hand of the bride. Because otherwise the bride would have diffuculties while dancing with all the kina on her hand. Often brides wear "gloves" around her hands after the Kina is applied. But nowadays there are many alternatives. 

Durking Kina ceremony the bride wears a "bindalli". And also her face is covered during the moment the Kina is applied.

I have watched Beintehaa serial. It was very good. Qubool Hai will also be shown in Turkey soon. Again in channel "kanal 7".

--------

@MohabbatGirl

Thank you very much. Yeah, I've noticed that too. Many Fawad and Engin lovers are posting here. That's quite interesting :)

@Defleppard

Thank you very much :) I am no silent reader anymore. 

@insh0302
Thank you very much. Yeah, I can do that. Just tell me the episode. Then I will have a look at it and can tell you about the real names :)

I can generally tell you, that turkish cuisine is superb. And I am really not saying this because I am turkish :D We really have a delicious cuisine with a huge variety.

Turkish people drink a lot of tea (cay in turkish), as you might have noticed through the show. Especially Engin Akyurek is someone who drinks a lot of tea. In contrast to India turkish people drink their tea without milk. We just prepare it with hot water. It's prepared in the "Caydanlik". That's the turkish word for teapot. Tea is drunken everywhere in Turkey. At work, at home, at restaurants..  basically everywhere at every time. 

There is also turkish coffee, which is very popular in Turkey although not as much as tea. Turkish coffee is usually served when you have guests at home or when the grooms family visits the brides family in order to agree upon the wedding/engagement between the bride and groom. Then the bride serves the turkish coffee to the grooms family. The groom's coffee is prepared with salt or even pepper then. This is an old tradition.  His coffee is prepared this way, to test whether he will be able to drink it and therefore proves to be a good husband in the future, who eats and drinks everything his wife prepares for him :D

We also have Ayran as a famous drink in Turkey. Ayran basically is made with yogurt, water and salt. It's a drink which is usally served with Kebab or other spicy dishes. 

Regarding to your other question. Well.. Turkey generally is a warm country (although not as much as India :D), but it's much warmer than other countries in Europe like Germany or the UK.
It's temperature is similar to Spain, Italy or Greece. Although we have cities in Turkey which can be very warm like Diyarbakir or Sanliurfa, which are pretty much at the south of Turkey. Istanbul is one of the cities which is neither very warm, nor cold. It's pretty much medium in terms of weather conditions. It's between 15 degree celius and 25 degree celius most of the time. In summer it can get warmer, whereas in summer it can also get colder. 

Izmir on the other hand is a pretty warm city in Turkey. In summer it can reach even 50 degree celius. And winters in Izmir are not very cold. It's around 20 degrees in winter months. But still it can get cold at nights, because it's very windy due to it's location near the sea :)

Turkey's temperature generally varies according to particular regions in Turkey.

The north of Turkey is much colder than the south for examle. Places around the Aeagen sea and the Meditaranean sea are perfect holiday destinations.

You should visit places like Antalya, Mugla, Aydin or Izmir :)

But you should also visit places in the black sea region like Trabzon, Ordu or Sinop. Those are not typical holiday places, but still beautiful. They are more european in terms of climate and structure. Google those places, you will see what I mean. 

I generally can say that Turkey is a very versatile place in terms of climate and country structure. 

----------

Hello guys. I've been reading this thread for quite a while now. But only as a silent reader. Today I finally decided to break my silence and to join India Forums as a new member :)
Maybe I should start introducing my person, so that you guys know, with whom you will deal with in the future. 

My name is Ayda and I'm from Turkey. I'm a huge Bollywood fan and also a huge fan of Indian serials. This interest finally leads me here, where I found out that turkish serials are also watched in India nowadays. That was quite suprising for me because I don't know that turkish serials are also shown in India now. 

Fatmagul'un Sucu Ne (Or Fatmagul as it is called in India) is one of my most favourite turkish serials ever. That's the reason, why I started reading all these threads regarding to Fatmagul. I just wanted to know, how people from India would react to turkish shows and what they would think about them. I really love, how you guys are so passionate about the series and the actors. Although I know everything about Fatmagul I still find it interessting to read your analysis about events and characters in the story. It's just like I am watching the show again through reading your long analysis :)

My favourite actors from Turkey are Engin Akyurek and Ilker Kaleli. You guys should definitely also watch Ilker. He is a great actor. Zindagi Channel should think about "Poyraz Karayel" as a new turkish serial. Ilker Kaleli is playing the main role "Poyraz" in the show. 
Regaring to Engin, I can only say that you guys are totally right loving him. He is one of the most versatile actors in Turkey. His outward apperance, his acting skills and most importantly his character as a person makes him very special. He really is one if the actors, who has not changed over the years through his fame. He definitely is one in a million :)

Regarding to the turkish actresses, I love Asli Enver the most. She is a very good actress and has a natural beauty. You guys should watch her in the serial "Suskunlar", or "Kayip". Those serials are brilliant and Asli is superb in them.

From Bollywood I mostly love Fawad Khan and Shahrukh Khan. I've discovered the world of Bollywood through SRK, so my love for him is obvious. 
But my new love in Bollywood definitely is Fawad Khan. He is such a brilliant actor. I loved his performance in Kapoor and Sons. He was the best part in the whole film. He reminds me of Engin Akyurek. Both are good looking, brilliant actors and smart people :)

So I've found it quite funny, that so many people in this thread also have seen similarites between both actors. 

Regarding to actresses I like Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma and from the elder generation Kajol and Rani Mukherjee. :)

If you have any questions regarding to turkish translations etc. you can ask me. 

And here are some important turkish sentences and words for you, so that you know the basics in turkish serials.

Merhaba - Hello
Nasilsin? - How are you?
Ben iyiyim. Sen nasilsin?  - I'm fine. How are you?
Tesekur ederim - Thank you (It  should not be a u in tesekur ederim but I can't use the u as it is in Engin Aky"u"rek)
Neden? - Why?
Benim adim Ayda - My name is Ayda
Senin adin ne? - What's your name?
Tamam - Okay
Seni seviyorum - I love you
Cok - Much
Anladim - I've understand
Beni affet - Forgive me
Abla - Elder sister
Kardes - Younger Sister or Brother
Abi - Elder brother
Sevgili - Lover
Es - Husband or wife
Askim - My love
Ask - love
Gun - day (Again it should be not "u")
Gece - night

Guess that's enough for the moment : D 

Hope you guys will accept me quickly as a new member :)

Edited by aydafawad - 7 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Great to have a thread dedicated solely to everything Turkish! Thanks Ayda for all your efforts ðŸ¤—
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww, Ayda, thanks a ton for taking so much effort on behalf of all of us. So lovely of u, Tesekkur ederim ðŸ¤— Edited by ngayou - 7 years ago
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can you tell if the meat used in the restaurants are halal or not...I know 99% of Turkish are Muslims but just a lil curiosity. 
insh0302 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread on Turkey !! 
Appreciate your efforts :)