Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aytac_alp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
 CHAPTER NO:16
 Abhi sitting on a chair in laying position and Pulkit was seated on the floor resting his head on his father's leg and his eyes were closed it seems that he is feeling that relaxation they both were talking about the time spent of Pulkit in Delhi and Pulkit was answering him and Abhi was continuously running his fingers in his son's hair's
Abhi : So how did you use to spend your time and your secrets with whom you use to share your secrets as I was not there here you use to share them with me or Prabhas there with whom did you got any friend
Pulkit being his eyes closed : Yes I got some friends but didn't shared secrets with them I used to share them with Mr Raghav
Abhi : Mr Raghav ?
Pulkit : Yes my mentor he use to talk with me every night he said that he feels that I have some values like him and you know he always praised your thoughts and maa also he was the only one who bound my courage always reminding your words you know when you left me it was about two to three days were spent of practice as the practice was very hard everything was new for me and as a result with this much of physical practice I was suffering from fever you know no one was there to check weather I am ok or not (while telling this tears rolled down from his eyes and he was controlling himself) no one was there everyone was bullying me only two were there for me Shitiz and Anirudh you know they even bear punishment for me only because they didn't went for practice for two days and the rule was if anyone skipped practice without any reason he have to bear punishment he will make food for the full batch their punishment are not so easy papa but they did and whole day they were with me taking care like their own brother and then at night as I didn't went to talk with Mr Raghav so he came to check and he checked my fever you know he was full night with me only taking my care and that day I cant forget at all papa because firstly that day I was totally hurt that you were not there to take care of me and second reason is that day I got a person who cares for me same as like you ...
Abhi (sensed he is shedding in tears) caring his head : Pulkit...
Pulkit wiping his tears to hide it from Abhi : yes...

Abhi : Why are you shedding this much tears all is ok right then what is the need of crying like this its ok na everyone have to sacrifice some happiness to achieve what they want without it is not possible right and see I also have that stage you know I faced much problems sometimes even stay away from family no one was there when I was struggling for my carrier beside dadi then I was a successful person then also because whenever I have to go out of station for concerts dadi cant travel so she wasn't also there with me then your maa came into my life and from then whenever I am alone she is with me even though she is not then also she is with me so beta think we all are with you you are having full support from us even when ever you will close your eyes na you will see us with you then why are you behaving like this that day also I told you that these tears are only for making you weak you again and again shedding in tears after you have returned why do have this much complaint from us that we sent you far from us (calmly) we just thought about you na then whats the need of these tears you must be happy that you are return
Pulkit : I am happy I was just missing you people a lot so I cant control my feelings and these are not complaint papa these are just the incidents that I am telling you and I am happy that you all are with me as you are my inspiration I know I am having full support from you that's why I became senior in just four years you know what Raghav sir use to say he said always that Pulkit you are lucky that you are having much supportive family and I think that is because of their support only that you have become captain in just four years people use to spend about 8 to 10 years to complete that
Abhi : Oho now enough of your army talks yr... and tell me about that two what was the name I think it was shiti
Pulkit : Shitiz and Anirudh...
Abhi : Yes they two how are they
Pulkit holding his head : Arey papa don't ask about them so it is better (arey unke bare me mat hi poochho to achha hai )
Abhi widening his eyes : Why what happen as sometime before you were praising them and now you are saying like this
Pulkit : I was praising them but you know what they use to do they have become stubborn to meet you people I mean you and maa
Abhi smiling : Then what is the problem in that ?
Pulkit : Problem big problem is there as if they meet maa na then I will be gone
Abhi : but what is the problem ??

Pulkit gets up and checks going inside whether Pragya is there or not he looks that she is not in so he closed the door of balcony Abhi was looking him clueless that what he was doing after feeling secure Pulkit again went and sat near Abhi
Abhi : Why you closed the door like this you know your mother will kill me for that she will think definitely I am talking something from you which I am hiding from her
Pulkit : Arey if I will not do this na then I will be dead you know what I am going to tell you that is my problem and for that I am only this much irritated with them both and don't want them to meet you and maa
Abhi : Ok ok tell me
Pulkit : so listen they want to meet you both as they want that you people fix my marriage with that girl whom I have seen just once
Abhi shockingly : Marriage ? but why and how this thought came into their mind ?
Pulkit : Yes marriage (he narrates the incident) and from that day they are teasing me that we will talk with Aunty and Uncle to fix your marriage now tell me what can I do with those crazy friends
Abhi blurts out in laughter : Pulkit marriage hahahaha seriously now I want to meet them hahahah I mean they are even ready to get full info about your future wife seriously you have got best friends hahahahah
Pulkit irked : See that's why I was not telling now you are also teasing me
Abhi : My son now you are showing tantrums like a girlfriend hahahah now I definitely want to meet your friends
Pulkit irked : Papa now you are also talking like them I am in problem and you are laughing you are saying to call them its like you are saying go beta dig your own grave that's not fare
Abhi controlling himself : Oh ok ok I will not say like this but one thing you are saying wrong that your mother will think about your marriage arey she is from them who even didn't think of their own marriage that was the reason she was turned into professor rather than becoming someone's wife (theek hai theek hai mai nahi bolunga par tum ek mamle me galat ho ki Pragya tumhari shadi ke bare me sochegi arey wo to unme se hai jo khud ki shadi ke bare me na soche yahi to reason that jo wo professor ban gayi wo bhi senior bajay kisi ki wife banne ke)
Just then one voice came from back and it was Pragya who was just arrived when Abhi was controlling his laughter
Pragya : Aan haan is it like that Abhishek

Abhi showing oops expression whispers TRAPPED and Pulkit nods yes and then Abhi turns back and said
Abhi : Nothing like that fuggy seriously I didn't said anything
Pragya folding her hands and giving a glare look : So how is that may I know
Abhi : Arey this this Pulkit was saying that he wants to marry so I was telling him that he should not think about that so I was giving him your example that as you thought about your career first he should also think about that only na first
Pragya : Pulkit what is this you are thinking about marriage are you mad I mean look at your age you are just 22 this is not the age of getting marry arey now a days people are not thinking about marriage before 26 or 28 and you are thinking about that now
Abhi : exactly I was also saying the same
Pulkit : Arey maa whome you are believing I hadn't told him that he is lying papa that's not fare you are trapping me maa it is not true I swear
Abhi : Pragya I am not saying lie
Pragya : No one will talk about marriage here ok now Pulkit leave from here go and sleep and Abhishek you should also sleep now as you know from today you have to handle
Abhi cuts off : yes yes I know what I have to do according to my punishment I have to become chef for one week from tomorrow
Pragya : good
She turns and Abhi winks at Pulkit and murmurs see I was right and Pulkit leaves saying you trapped me papa you are not less than them even you are more of them he leaves and Abhi smiles and goes inside to bed and Pragya said
Pragya : By the way well trapped Abhishek now a days you have also learnt to change the topic in your favour
Abhi : You are becoming smart day by day haan how you use to do so
Pragya smiles : it's a secret
Abhi also smiles inreturn and they both slept
It was a fine morning and a special day because today the elder son of Our Mr and Mrs Pragya Mehra was at home after a long time and so today as the turn of making food was of Abhi but Pragya was as usual preparing breakfast for them then after that lunch and dinner was responsibility of Abhi so all were on dining table and Pulkit while eating said
Pulkit : Oho maa how much I missed this food otherwise they use to give banana and milk in morning breakfast and today after a long time I am having Parathas with curd and onion tomato chutney and as usual my favourite lassi oho this is full breakfast for me
Pragya smiles just then our Abhigy and Prabhas again started
Abhigya : Maa I don't need this chutney curd is ok for me
Prabhas : Ok then I will take it from you if you don't want to eat
And he grabs the chutney which was in plate from her
Abhigya : did I said that I don't want I just said that I don't need it this means that I will eat it later then why you took it give it back to me
Prabhas : Oh hello madam once you said no means no now wait for lunch may be papa will make it for you again
Abhigya irked : you...
And she just grabbed his share of curd from his plate
Prabhas : Oye what are you doing give it back to me I didn't said that I won't eat it I want to eat it give it back to me
Abhigya smiles : Mr Prabhas Accounting rule says that do not anticipate any profit till you gain any loss so how can you anticipate profit of chutney without having a loss of your curd
Prabhas irked : you...
He just grabs her lassi and she get irked :
Prabhas : Miss Abhu Newton's third law of motion states that every action has its equal and opposite reaction so you have grabbed my curd it was your action and I grabbed your lassi it was equal and opposite reaction

Hearing this Pulkit who was eating Paratha the piece struck into his neck and he started coughing and Abhi gave him water and Pragya sligltly cared his back and getting back to normal
Pulkit : maa when this happened I mean to say fight in subject physics and accountancy applied in real life
Abhi : Yes this is the change we have to apply physics and accountancy in real life don't know how much they have researched over it I mean to say that every time either he will say that for finding a lost thing we have to first calculate the force applied over that last time and she use to say whenever she get something what silly rule is that cant remeber
Abhigya : Debit what comes in credit what goes out
Pragya : Abhigya Prabhas we have enough curd lassi everything now shut your subject fight here and concentrate over breakfast and she left
Pulkit : Well done you both are going on a right path (taunting tone)
Just then the doorbell rings and Aliya who was over with her breakfast said I will open the door
Just then she opens the door a person comes in and looking at him Abhi got irritated to extent and said to Pulkit
Abhi : You came tomorrow and at your back he also arrived see don't know why Pragya brought him with her
Aliya : Arey Ronnie long time haah good to see
Ronnie : mee to ALiya ji where is dii
Aliya : she is inside

Ronnie goes in and with full attitude goes to Abhi
Ronnie : Oho so dii didn't divorced you yet you are still here don't know why dii has kept you with her (joking manner)
Abhi giving a fake smile : Oh my dear fake brother in law just like she hasn't left you as you are still her brother I am also still her husband (replying to his joke)
Ronnie : Oh I am most important person na that's why and what is your need nothing just taking that boaring guitar and playing music and even that is not music it is noise pollution (teasing Abhi)
Abhi tightend his teeth and smiling fakely : Pulkit tell him to shut his mouth otherwise he will not be able to speak
Pulkit : Oh ho mamu don't tease him na
Ronnie : hey my boy you are back good to see you
Abhi : Pragya see your beloved brother is here come and meet him
Pragya comes and gets happy seeing him he goes to her and hugs her saying Dii how are you
Pragya : Arey I am fine but what happened you also came back after a long time
Ronnie : Dii till your husband and my beloved jiju is here how can I come
Abhi irked and giving a fake smile : Ronnie when I have stopped you from coming here
Pragya : enough of you both always being fight as tom and jerry Abhishek complete your breakfast always you are being ready to fight
Abhi : Arey when I fought
She left and Abhi said
Abhi : see whenever Ronnie comes here only this happens I am telling you one day I will commit suicide and I will put all the blame on him you see
Pulkit : Calm down naa papa what if Vijay uncle says same for you
Abhi : arey you are also supporting him that's not fare
Just then again the doorbell rings and this time Abhigya went to open the door as she was done with her breakfast and Aliya said "I think today is guest day see how many times our door bell has ranged" As Abhigya opens the door two boys enter In the MM and pulled her cheeks and said "Oh ho so you are our Pulkit's sister so sweet Abhigya gets irritated with that
Abhigya : Arey leave me who are you both and whom want to meet
They answers we want to meet your Pulkit bhaiya Abhigya says wait here I am calling him Abhigya goes in anger and said to Pulkit
Abhi : who is on the door Abhu ??
Abhigya : don't know papa two monkey like characters are there and saying that they are friend of dada
Abhi : oho so why are you angry
Abhigya : Arey papa they pulled my cheeks see how they have done so
Abhi : relax Pulkit you eat I will see
But no need of that because till then they both were entered and looking at them Pulkit who was drinking water burst out and all the water fall on Table and he was coughing because the two persons were none other then Anirudh and Shitiz and with this reaction of Pulkit Abhi understood that they are the same about whom Pulkit was talking last night and as he got up Anirudh and Shitiz rushed and greeted Abhi

Anirudh : Uncle hello I am Anirudh his friend
Shitiz : yo uncle me too
Abhi : great I am happy to meet you Pulkit see your friends are here
Pulkit : what you both are doing here I told you not to come then why you came here
Abhi : Arey how you are saying does someone say like this to your friends ask sorry to them
Pulkit : But..
Abhi : hmmm
Pulkit drags them aside and said to them : I said to not come here then why you came
Airudh : Bhai you know na that what we commit we do it and what we didn't commit we definitely do it (Bhai tujhe to pata hai na jo hum kehte hain wo hum karte hai aur jo hum nahi kehte wo hum definitely karte hain )
Pulkit : OH you filmy people
Just then Pragya who was coming with Ronnie Anirudh and Shitiz saw her and said
Shitiz : oye Anirudh see Aunty come lets greet her
Pulkit stops them but they making fool of him leaves and goes to Pragya and falls on her legs and with this sudden appearance she scared and jumped off and goes to Abhi then Anirudh and Shitiz get up and says to her namastey Aunty
Pragya gasping : Who the hell these monkeys are here
Abhi : these are our Pulkit's friends Anirudh and Shitiz
Pragya : My god is the way to enter beta you have to greet like a normal people na
Pulkit : they cant maa as this is their hobby in camp also they use to do such antics sometimes they use to fall in Raghav sir's legs
Pragya : Oho now two more jokers already I was having three in home including your papa now these two more
All laughs on that and Abhi said what did you said Pragya answers golden words are not repeated and saying this she goes near couch and Abhi follows her and Shitiz and Anirudh says woah you was saying that you bro and sis use to fight like tom and jerry but I am looking that some more are there and screen freezes over their faces...

all are having chit chat in living room and Abhi preparing for lunch and Pulkit is accompanying him in that and Shitiz and Anirudh are getting familiar with rest of the family members just then Ronnie enters in Kitchen for taking water bottle and he again as usual began to tease Abhi in his style and said
Ronnie : Oho what days have come jiju see you have to become chef now poor jija ji haha (Oho kya din aa gaye hain apke apko to chef ban na pad gya bechare jija ji)
Abhi being irked on his presence : Haan from the day you have come in my life I have to do so let's see what else I am left to become (Haan aur kya jab se tum meri zindagi me aaye ho tab se dekho tumhari raaj me aur kya kya na banna pade)
Pulkit : Arey mamu why you always use to tease him and it doesn't matter that who is making food the food must be tasty and I know he makes very well food

Abhi : Leave him Pulkit as how he will know that because he hasn't tried such things na always the thing he has done is just being the chamcha of your maa..
Abhi and Pulkit laughs on that and shares hi five till then Anirudh and Shitiz were also there
Anirudh : Uncle what are you making smelling good we will also help as in your home to many ladies are today
Pulkit : What do you mean by too many ladies
Shitiz : Yup someone has come in your home one girl is also with them showing so much tantrums and her mother is also there she is calling dii to Aunty and her husband is also they are looking like a simple man is struck between two mad girls (haan koi aaya hai tere ghar par ek ladki hai jo bohot nakhre dikha rahi hai aur uski mummy Aunty ko dii bula rahi hai aur unka husband bhi hai sath me par unhe dekh kar aisa lag raha hai ki ek bechara do paglon ke beech me phas gaya hai)
Abhi : Oye she is his maasi my wife's sister and that simple man is my brother understand
Pulkit : you both will always remain idiot you are saying this for my maasi maa its ok you have said here otherwise you have said it infront of her na then she must have told you that who is she in her own style (Tum dono bewakoof hi rahoge meri maasi k liye aisa keh rahe ho ye to bach gaye ki humare samne hi bola hai warna maasi maa ke samne bola hota na to wo batati ki kaun hai wo)
Abhi : Yes in Bulbul style
Anirudh : Oh you mean she is that Bulbul maasi who use to trap Uncle after doing her mischievous antics

Abhi in shock widening his eyes : Pulkit beta what image you have made infront of your friends of mine (Pulkit beta tune kya image bana rakhi hai apne doston ke samne meri)
Pulkit holding his head : Arey papa it is nothing like that (dragging both of his friends aside) and you both why you have come here I knew it that you will do such antics that's why I was saying not to come here but you both what was the need of blurting out such things what do you want that they should throw me out of the house
Shitiz in joking manner : Hey Anirudh it will be great na if uncle and aunty throw him out of the house after all then he will be among one of us who always being scolded by their parents
Anirudh : You know before coming here also I got scolded

Pulkit : you both will never change
Abhi was making dough till and he noticed that Ronnie was still there and looking at him so Abhi asked
Abhi : What do you want now look Ronnie I am already frustrated and I don't know what I will do if you will not leave from here
Ronnie : Look I am looking that whether you are making food properly or not what if you mixed anything in food then what will happen
Here Abhi was irked with Ronnie and Pulkit was irked with his friends who were came without informing and both were struggling to control them but neither Ronnie was stopping from teasing nor Shitiz and Anirudh so at the same time a cucumber was kept on table Pulkit grabbed it and warned and at the same time a bottle guard was kept near Abhi he took chapatti roller and pointed at Ronnie

Pulkit : I am saying if you said one more thing I will break your head with this
Abhi : Ronnie I am saying that it is too much leave otherwise I will break your head with this
Ronnie : Jije are you mad it will hurt more do one thing keep this take that bottle guard
Abhi : haan that's right it will hurt more (he keeps the chapatti roller and picked that bottle guard then he came back in sense and said he made me fool again ) Ronnie I will not leave you
Shitiz : Bhai cucumber have you lost it hahaha
Anirudh: bhai it wont leave effect and if you want to do so first catch us because we are not going to stop

The trio began to run teasing both father and son and irked Pulkit and Abhi throws their weapons which were bottle guard and cucumber targeting them but unfortunately today was their bad luck because that cucumber and bottle guard got hit on someone else head and it was none other than Pragya who was coming to take some water as Ronnie took much time so she was coming and as the bottle guard and cucumber hit her head she falled down and shouted aah and Abhi and Pulkit looked at each other that what the hell this happened then Pragya shouted holding her head
Pragya : aah why you both father and son are playing with vegetables and if you are playing why you targeted me (tum baap bete ye sabziyon se kyu khel rahe ho aur khel rahe ho to mujhe kyu maar rahe ho)
Abhi rushed to her and lifts her and making her sit on chair:Arey Pragya it is nothing like that actually we were targeting on them this Ronnie was teasing me yr already I was irritated (caring her head at that point where she got hitten as it was turned into blue)
Pulkit : seriously maa we didn't thrown it intentionally on you believe me papa tell her na
Abhi caring her head immediately with ice cube : arey I am telling na but first you go and bring first aid see this is turning blue
Pulkit rushed to room to bring first aid and Ronnie who was stood over there said
Ronnie : Dii see today he hitted you that's why I was telling you not to live with him (being teasing)

Abhi in anger tone : Enough Ronnie what the hell always being in funny mood can't you see she is in pain (looking at Pragya ) is it much paining don't worry I will not Pulkit where are you damn it bring it fast
He was shouting and listening his voice everyone was gathered there and looking at him no one said anything because everyone knew about that he was much tensed about Pragya was hurt and it was from that day when Pragya survived from that horrible period of Pregnancy in which he almost lost her but luckily she was with him from that day Abhi was this much concerned for her that even if she is hurt by a stone so he gets panic and it was well known by Pragya she was asking him to calm down but he shuts her mouth in scolding voice

Pragya : Arey its ok I will treat it on my own no need to be panic Abhishek relax
Abhi : shut up wasn't you able to make some sound before entering we must have stopped na see this how much blue it is turning into dadi you make her understand she will definitely not listen to me
By that time Pulkit was also there and he gave the first aid box to Abhi and he took tincture and applied it on that part of her forehead which was hurt and Pragya started making faces and Abhi again scolded that see she was saying that its ok now see how much it is paining Pragya was looking at him smilingly and that time to lighten his mood Anirudh and Shitiz were about to speak but Pulkit stopped them

Pulkit : don't say anything this time otherwise he will blurt out in anger let's leave from here come
He takes Anirudh and Shitiz along with Abhigya and Prabhas with him and rest of the family members also left them alone then Abhi sat near Pragya and said
Abhi : Always because of me you get hurt see now this

Pragya: Relax it is not paining at all as you treated with your hands na that's why but tell me one thing that why you were playing with those vegetables haah
Abhi : Arey I was irked with you so called brother so I thought that he will scare if I scare of throwing that on his head but inreturn he challenged that Jiju first catch me then throw so I was in anger and targeted his head but at that time you came in between
Pragya : Oh lets leave him naa you know he always use to prank with you that's it whats the need of getting serious in it and by the way why your beloved son was playing with those cucumbers
Abhi narrates her all the incident which Pulkit shared with him about them both
Pragya blurts out in laughter : that's why he was this much irked from morning itself
Abhi looking at her laughing face smiles a little : yes
Pragya laughing hard : I have to agree Abhishek that he is not your son but still he resembles you after all he is living with you that's why

Abhi cuts her off : Oye Pragya who said he is not my son he is ok and don't you dare say it again otherwise I won't talk to you
Pragya : Ok baba sorry it just blurted out I didn't meant it seriously
Abhi : then its ok
Abhi tells more about what Pulkit has told him and Pragya was laughing harder on that her son has got two monkey like creatures
PRagya : But its good to have such friends you know they will never let our son get sad
Abhi : agreed my lord hey wait a minute I have made something special for you
Pragya : really !! what
Abhi brings the plate and a dish bowl : Your special madam
Pragya : seriously !! when you made it I mean Pulkit was with you all the time then when you got time for it

Abhi winks at her : This is rock star style madam just taste it and tell me how is it
It was Maggie which Pragya likes when it is made from her husband's hand she tastes it and said
Pragya : Mmm you know if you make it for me I can eat it four to five times a day
Abhi was looking at her while eating and she was eating then screen shifts to Pulkit and there Anirudh and Shitiz was asking that why he said them to don't say anything
Pulkit narrates them that incident and then they both understood that why Abhi was this much concerned

The time was of evening and everyone in MM was having there chit chats Bulbul was busy with Aliya Koyal with Subuhi and Abhigya Prabhas was with the boys as today the number of boys in MM was increased almost there was almost a cricket team with Abhi Purab Vijay was also returned Pulkit Prabhas Chhotu Anirudh Shitiz Rahul they all were nine and were in living room Pragya was resting in her room as Abhi didn't allowed her to come out with her swollen head which was due to their carelessness and it was the time of watching TV for chhotu so he goes and on the TV and started watching he was watching Power Rangers so as he tuned the channel Abhigya said
Abhigya : Subuhi see this Red Ranger is so cute naa..
Subuhi : yes didi his hair style is so damn cool
Koyal : No no didi red ranger of Power Ranger SPD is soo cool
Abhigya : But he is smart and even this Power Ranger samurai is better than SPD whats that taking that flip flop mobile and saying S P D hah so silly
Subuhi : see gold ranger is also so smart in this Koyal

Prabhas : Oye girls wait a minute don't say anything about this as you don't know about them you know the best power ranger is always green or black ranger and the most beautiful rangers are yellow and pink
Rahul : Arey these are the new one when I was a kid there was only one that was Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and that was damn good no one has its comparison
Pulkit: you are saying right bhaiyaa and that pink ranger was the cutest one
Shitiz : yes bhai I am also totally agreed over that I have watched it a lot
Anirudh : I have also no comparison of that and I loved that character of Bulk in that
Shitiz :hahaha Yes that fatty always use to eat everyone's lunch and then use to say that I hadn't ate anything
Pulkit : seriously
They started their convo and hearing that Chhotu got irritated so he changed the channel and tuned to next cartoon channel and there also happened the same it was the Doremon which was broadcasting on it
Prabhas : Arey this doremon see Abhu Nobita is just like you
Pulkit and they both shares a high five Abhigya gets irked
Abhigya : then you are the Kenichi of Ninja Hottori understand

Subuhi : yes didi and Pulkit bhaiya is just like Hattori who always use to help Kenichi
Pulkit : Then who are you Subu let me tell you are Michiko who has no fixed choice sometimes goes with Kenichi sometime with Amara hahah
Koyal : don't say like that bhaiya about didi as you trio are looking like these two friends of you are Jiyan and Sunio and Rahul Bhaiya as Negisuki hahahah
Rahul : Koyal you also resembles someone you know whom Dorami
Four of the boys laughs hard and shares high five now chhotu was again irked so he changed the channel and suddenly by mistake sports channel got tuned and then Abhi said
Abhi : do you know that FIFA world cup messi played awesome dude
Vijay : I don't know about that but yes I saw cricket match I saw that last IPL well played delhi
Purab : yes Delhi won also
Pulkit : Arey chachu did you watched that Badminton match by Jwala Gutta and Saina nehwal they won that doubles you know
Anirudh : yes see how well she is doing na
Shitiz : arey I use to watch the discuss throwing match or athletics I saw yesterday the Unsane Bolts what the speed he has

Anirudh : not more that Dhoni's stumping you know Airtel 4G is even slow before it
All laughs and again chhotu irked changes channel and this time he was changing slowly so it was the channel colours which was tuned and that time Nagin was telecasting over it and Bulbul said
Bulbul : Arey Aliya have you watched this Nagin
Aliya : yes sometimes why what happened did the fifth culprit caught
Bulbul : Yes it is Yamini you know she killed her husband na
Vijay : Arey you ladies again started with this crap serial gossip
Bulbul : Arey no Vijay I mean see that what they show all are sense less I mean how can a wishing snake transformed into so much glamorous look

Abhi : this you said right Bulbul I am extremely agree with you see this here we are not able to see even a single peacock so easily and they are showing that ichhadhari Peacock mongoose snake I mean if every thing is ichhadhari then we should be careful right what if we are throwing a stone over a dog and it becomes ichhadhari dog seriously nonsense
Vijay : Arey bhai this is nothing one is there what was the name Sasuraal simar ka I mean what the hell they are showing
Anirudh : yes uncle my mummy use to watch it totally senseless
Purab : I also have heard about that
Bullbul : seriously here we spend about years in praying god but they doesn't even came infront of us and there the main lead has got the travelling package of hell
Abhi : Arey I was wondering which travel agency use to give that tour package to hell we should also contact that company

Purab : seriously bhai patali devi and all what kind of cheap joke is it
Aliya : One is there which is dragging since years Bubul what was it name sounds like sathi
Bulbul : sathiya
Aliya : yes right Sathiya don't know what they want to show I mean see the main lead of the show have become the mother of married daughters but she doesn't looks like that she looks like that she is daughter of her daughter
Purab : yes I agree with you Aliya at first my beloved wife also started watching it but stopped as it was totally senseless i was irritated with that Kokila bhai without any reason Gopi wao Gopi wao
Abhi laughs : hahah wahu not bahu
Vijay : yea wahu senseless women bhahi speaks full and pure hindi sometimes a person gets in delimma that what she is saying
All laughs hard then Bulbul says
Bulbul : Arey one more is there Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Abhi : how can we know why you are asking from us (hume kya pata humse kyu pooch rahi ho)
Pulkit : arey papa this is name of serial
Abhi : seriously !!
Shitiz : yes uncle
Abhi : when channel team and CVS are still confused in themselves that what does this relation called then how can we tell when they are themselves unable to find (arey jab channel wale khud nahi pata laga paye ki ye rishta kya kehlata hai to hum kaise batayen)
Prabhas : Papa one more is there on Zee TV that is Jamai raja
Purab : Arey yr that is less of a story more of a comedy the only thing in that is good it is its male lead's humour and his nok jhok with his mother in law and the worst in that is he still unable to make his mother in law accept him her son-in-law about three to four years are spend and still the story is there

Abhi : hahahah seriously arey he should learn from me see I made my mother in law accept me in just three days after when your beloved dii left me
Purab : arey she accepted me without any efforts
Vijay : hahhaha seriously these serials are senseless yr..
Rahul : Of course they are now see one more serial is there Vishkanya
Pulkit : totally crap bhaiya

Abhigya : the girl is poisonous in that serial I mean how can this is possible
Prabhas : see your self you are also the same Abhu
Abhigya : what did you said
Abhi : arey hold on yr you both ready to fight everytime
Shitiz : the most irritating serial is KUMKUM BHAGYA
Bulbul : seriously
Aliya : totally agreed
Abhi : Why is It so ??
Aliya : I will tell you bhai this is crap because in this serial ladies use to stay pregnant for 12 to 13 months some time completing 24 months also
All the men blurt out in laughter along with kids
Abhi controlling himself : Aliya are they sure that they are women or Human being hahah pregnancy till 2 years god my wife was only for nine months in each case
Vijay : mine also yr
Purab : mine too and I think every women gets pregnant for only nine months
Bulbul : But they use to keep them pregnant till 2 years
Abhi : then the baby must become much older that when he will come out start conspiring directly
Shitiz : by the way uncle why you don't know about any serial Aunty didn't use to watch them ???
Abhi : No she don't watch them
Anirudh : Then ??

Pulkit : Arey she use to watch TV only with us whatever we watch she use to watch it like with these shaitans we use to watch cartoons I and with papa we use to watch movie so like that
Shitiz : ohh that's the thing anyways we can continue with that pregnancy track
All laughs hard over that Pregnancy track and Chhotu who was fuming in anger goes to Pragya's room and enters Pragya was reading book there Chhotu shuts the door forcefully
Pragya : what happened chhotu why your face is so red
Chhotu being emotional about to cry : they are not letting me to watch TV whatever channel I tune they start arguing over that they have changed the full living room into a battle field where they are just arguing over different tv shows
Pragya makes him sit in her lap : AAhah and that was started by your bhaiyya and didi right
Chhotu : Yes
Pragya : I knew it you don't worry what you want to watch we will sit here and mummy will also watch with you ok
Chhotu : I want to watch SHINCHAN and BEN 10 please tune in to Hungama TV first Shichan is about to start then I will watch BEN10

Pragya running her fingers in his hairs : ok my sweetu lets watch
They both mother and son were watching cartoons and while watching chhotu slept in her lap she was also slept and the TV was on just then Abhi comes in and looks that his wife and son who were looking too cute at that time were slept so he puts off the TV and with that Pragya woke up with a sudden jerk
Pragya : so the argument over
Abhi : hmm how I your pain now
Pragya : better
Abhi : why he slept this time ??
Pragya : you people disturbed him didn't let him watch TV in hall so he came here crying and then while watching TV with him I also slept
Abhi : oho by the way what he was watching

PRagya : what else shinchan and Ben 10
Abhi : ohh so I missed it today
Pragya smiles : yes now tell me the weather you people have dinner or not because it is already 8 in clock
Abhi :yeah I made it Anirudh and Shitiz went to their home and Bulbul and Purab along with Koyal are taking rest Vijay gone on date with Aliya
Pragya : date ??
Abhi : arey returned after long time naa so both husband wife went out for spending time with each other
PRagya : oh so this means I slept this much
Abhi : its ok na see your this has improvement so that's ok now whats the plan want to come for a walk or want to watch movie

Pragya :ummm what about movie
Abhi : Great I was thinking the same because I was also feeling tired so which movie
Pragya : horror today as I am in no mood in watching romantic or Romcom movie or any action movie
Abhi : horror !! ok then which one
Pragya : what about 1920
Abhi : ok
Abhi goes and plays the movie 1920 a horror movie and sat near Pragya and she kept her head on his shoulder although Abhi was scared while watching the movie he was holding her hand tightly and after sometime he also slept then Pragya put off the TV and lies beside them and screen freezes over the out view of MM

This was a fine morning in MM but not as usual because every morning there starts with a very familiar alarm clock named fight of our Abhigya and Prabhas but today this voice and tone of alarm was change as today someone else were fighting in their own way and they were none other than our Mr and Mrs Mehra today they were fighting over something and arguing over something and today their all the kids were watching them like the comedy show is going on and the best thing was according to our Mrs Mehra two monkey like creatures oops sorry I should not say like that I should say according to Mrs Mehra two more jokers were included in their family the friends of her beloved son and this was the thing that MM was turning into comedy show every day and today was also the same situation actually the thing was Mr Bhalla now you will ask who is Mr Bhalla arey yr father of our Anirudh yea his name is Anirudh Bhalla so he has invited our Mehra family to party which he was throwing on his 30th anniversary and Mrs Mehra was insisting to our Mr Mehra to go to shopping but he was not agree so as a result Mrs Mehra didn't helped him in giving him his clothes as the argument was occurred last night but it was still continue let's see what is happening there now I think we have to look there so come  lets peak in
Abhi shouting :Oye fuggi come on yr please g
ive me my clothes you know na till the day I have married you I am not able to find anything in my room and you are doing this just because I have said that I will not take you to shopping
Pragya throwing his clothes on him : Of course don't talk to me ok see yourself children grown up then no time for shopping with wife go and do whatever you want to do on your own I will not help you
Abhi : Arey I don't need this floral print t shirt I need that one on which skull is printed black in colour
Pragya irked : Now you will tell me what I have to give you haah first not agreeing upon me then demanding also do you have shame or not making your wife sad you are still feeling light you have to wear this then wear otherwise find yourself what you want to wear (achha ab aap mujhe batayenge ki apko kya pehnna hai pehle to maan nahi rahe hai mje shopping le chalne ke liye upar se demand kar rahe hai apme kuchh sharam baki hai ya nahi apni biwi ko dukhi karke ap ab bhi shant baithe hai ab apko ye phen na hai to peheniye warna jo pehen na hai khud hi dhoondh lijiye)
Abhi : Arey how this shopping came in between the argument and what the hell is this shame factor arey you can wear that gown na that I have brought for you after all why don't you use to wear those western dresses which I have brought for you. You haven't even touched them today you will only wear them and if you will not then I will not go with you

Pragya going down stairs : What are you thinking that I will agree with you !! no I will not I want to buy a new dress and I will only go with you then only
Abhi following her : Pragya stop becoming stubborn like a kid what will happen if you will wore these dresses have you transformed yourself really into aunty I mean these guys just use to call you aunty but I think you have really transformed yourself into aunty
Pragya : what did you said say it again ?
Abhi : golden words are not repeated
Pragya : actually repeated Mr. Mehra because I heard that let me tell you one thing being wearing what you like is not the fact that you are becoming aunty and look at yourself you look more older than me people will start saying you dadaji in that party
Abhi : what did you said dadaji let me tell you madam if I will go there na lots of girls will flat on me till now I have that charm understand and I can challenge you that if you will wear those boaring sarees then even a child won't get flat over you.
Pragya setting her specs : Is it like that then I should tell you that I can make flat all the boys over me ok
Pulkit : Maa is saying extremely right papa she has that glamour that all the men in party will get flat over her
Prabhas : Exactly she can do so with her this simple look also
Abhi : is it like that then I can challenge that this will not happen
Shitiz : We are with you uncle I am agree with you totally
Anirudh : mee too Uncle we know you will rock today
Abhigya : Papa always with you
Subuhi : Papa get ready as most handsome man I know you are but today modify your self more so that all the ladies and girls will flat over you
Pragya : Well done challenge accepted
Pulkit : yes come maa I will take you to shopping
Prabhas : Our maa will look extremely beautiful even popsii you will become flat on her
Abhi irked : Again you called me that by the way I will see that who will get flat over whom
Pragya : fine we will meet in party now

Aah so finally this happened that challenge took place between our Mr and Mrs Mehra and all the daughters went on their Papa's side and all the son on their Maa's side so let's see what it will result but let me tell you one thing the preparations are onn our two monkey like creatures oops sorry I again said that our two jokers were helping their beloved uncle in choosing the outfit and how three son were making their mother ready I will not disclose that lets wait for the party guys after all it is a challenge so let's see who is going to win anyways our Rock star was going to attend the party in his way only today he was not wearing any suit or formal wear today as per the challenge he was wearing his casual wear which was his tshirt a black jacket and as usual his folding pants which were the most hated outfit by his beloved son Prabhas and Pulkit and the time came all went to Party but in different cars Abhi went with Abhigya and Subuhi along with Sitiz and Pragya was reached Party at first with Pulkit and Prabhas and our Yash aka chhotu and with Rahul but let me tell you one thing here Pulkit and Abhi went into an argument when Abhi saw Pulkit and now you people will ask that how is this possible how can Pulkit and Abhi fight as they both share a great bonding but they done so and lets see why

Abhi : Oye this looks like my t-shirt and jacket why you wore it you know it is my favourite jacket and lucky t shirt
Pulkit : oh this actually on last minute my dress spoiled as this chhotu spilled juice over that so I asked maa she gave me this and by the way why have you came wearing this beggars attire this torn pant you must have given this to maa at least she have sewed it
Abhi : it is fashion ok and by the way this Fuggy !! how can she give you my lucky things wait where is she I will see her but first you give me my t-shirt and Jacket back
Pulkit widening his eyes : papa what are you saying now you are behaving like a kid that's not fare
Abhi : no you know how many emotions are attached with this t shirt and jacket I don't know just give it back to me
Shitiz : arey Pulkit bhai give him na what will happen you will roam in party wearing waist and jean na that's it believe me that will be new fashion
Pulkit : oye you shut up

Abhi holding his hand : give it to me
Pulkit somehow manages to escape and rushed to Pragya who was with Prabhas and Chhotu Pulkit was looking at Abhi and running forward just then he bumped into Prabhas and fall down
Prabhas : Ah dada why are you becoming LLTT
Pulkit : LLTT ??
Prabhas : Looking London Talking Tokyo I mean to say looking somewhere else and talking somewhere else
Pragya : both of you get up see your self and Pulkit why are running like this
Pulkit : Arey maa papa has gone mad he is saying to give him this t shirt and jacket now
Pragya : What !! he again started with his favourite drama
Pulkit : yes maa do something
Pragya : you don't worry I will see him now a days he is becoming totally kid wait I will see him

So I think you come to know why Pulkit and Abhi went into argument  yea you are right Abhi again started with his that melodrama of favourite and lucky stuff and all now let's see what will happen when Pragya will meet him as he don't know what she has worn but she knows as usual that his husband will be in fav attire as he has challenged so lets see that first meet
Pragya went to Abhi and patted his shoulder as he was looking forward and she was at his back
Pragya patting his back : Abhishek what is this you again started with your lucky and all melo drama
Abhi turns back and he was stunned to see his wife like that as she was wearing that blue saree with full sleeve blouse her hairs were in her old hairstyle today that was curly hairs but they were not short and were clutched in the clip simple curly flicks were coming out from side of ears and wearing that light makeup with red shade her specs were still on her face and wearing those metallic jhumkas with black was the best combo although she was in her simple attire but he was mesmerised by her look but his problem was that as per the challenge he wasn't able to praise her beauty because if he will do so then he will lose that challenge at that moment itself so he stood like a statue there and Pragya was speaking non stop
Pragya : what is this you again started your drama again I am telling you don't create a scene here messing with kids over that silly topic
She said and left and Abhi said BEAUTIFUL
Shitiz : Really uncle
Abhi comes to senses and kept hand on Shitiz's eyes : Oye she is my wife ok don't look her like that find a new one for your self
Shitiz : Uncle I am just praising her
Abhi : ok ok

So this happened and Abhi started feeling jealous from now it self and every person was praising her beauty even some were giving her hug also which were Prabhas's friend and Abhi was feeling jealous with those kids also
Abhi looking Pragya shaking hands with someone : See him how can he touch my wife I will surely tell him after the party
Shitiz : Uncle calm down otherwise you will lose the challenge see her how calm she is and you are looking jealous anyone can tell looking at your face and if opposite party came to know then we are lost
Abhi : haah you are right I will stay calm ok calm down Abhi keep reminding challenge calm down calm down just calm down (just then he saw that one of the friend of Pulkit hugged Pragya) arey see how dare he hugged her I will surely kill him after all she is my wife yr
Anirudh : Bhai shitiz he can't bear that see him he is getting jealous over hand shake also
Shitiz : Arey pagle it is called love over possessive love
They both laugh over that
Then the party was going on so all the kids decided that they will do some thing to make party interesting so Anirudh went on stage and said "Attention ladies and gentlemen this is my beloved parent's marriage anniversary and it seems that it is feeling boaring so lets have some fun what about dance and all I think we should keep a dance competition and who so ever will win that will be the star of the party" All shouted agreed and Abhi gives a look to Pragya and said
Abhi : What say Mrs Mehra will you dance oh no how I forgot you have worn saree and all this so it will be difficult for you to dance haha
Pragya : Let's see

Saying this Pragya left and Abhi went to men's group as they were chatting about something suddenly a music played and everyone looked at the stage and there were Pulkit and Prabhas and one more person was there but as the light was only on both the boys so no one was able to see that but as the light falls on the third one everyone shouted woah and those men who were talking with Abhi said woah Mrs. Mehra is damn cool yr Abhi who was standing facing back towards the stage didn't saw that so he said Yea I know then Anirudh said Uncle Mrs Mehra on your back see her Abhi turned and as he saw her dancing in that saree with that mesmerising look his jaw dropped and Rahul came from back stood near him and keeping finger on his chin closed his mouth and said MUH TO BAND KAR LO UNCLE and Abhi gulped the words as his wife again surprised him in that rock dance the Rahul also went to join them and the performance starts
Pulkit holding one hand of Pragya :
Tu Hi Hai Pyaar Mera, O Main Hoon Yaar Tera (You're my love, I'm Your partner)

Prabhas holding her another hand of her :
Laga Le Seene Se Bana Le Dildaar Tera (Embrace me and make me Your beloved)

Rahul kneels down before her :
Haseena Maan Jaa Na, Itne Bhaav Na Kha (O beauty! Get convinced, don't be so arrogant)

Pulkit turning her towards him and said :
Darti Hai Kisse Bata (Tell me please, whom/what are You afraid of)

Pragya looking at Abhi and dancing with her sons sung
Tujhe Khabar Nahi, Mujhko Darr Nahi (You don't know me, I have no fear)
O Baby Meri Yahaan Koi Takkar Nahi (O baby! There's no one here who can match up to my level (of bravery/courage/rebelliousness) in teasing manner looked towards Abhi)
Main Nahin Airi Gairi, Na Kar Hera Pheri (I'm not nave, don't do any monkey business)
Mujhko Na Pyaar Jata (Don't showcase Your love for me)

Trio boys sings for her
Let's Talk About Love Baby
Karte Hain Sab Baby (Everyone does it baby)
Karte Hain Sab (Everyone does it)
Yeah!

While they were dancing more boys joined them in dancing and as a result Abhi's jelousy went on peak so he went on stage and done his both the son and others aside and accompanied his wife
Abhi to Pragya

Aashiqon Ki Bheed Mein Na Milega Mujhsa Deewana (Even in a crowd full of crazy lovers, You won't find anyone like me)

Pragya to Abhi with an attitude

Mehenga Pad Jaayega Tujhko Mujhse Ye Dil Ka Lagaana (Attaching Your heart with mine will cost You a lot)

Abhi removing her hairclip
Arre Keh De Pyaar Hai (Tell me that You love me)

Pragya looking at floor in shyness
Haan Ji Izhaar Hai (Yes mister, I have expressed it)

Abhi kneels down with a excited smile feeling like he is in old days where Pragya and Abhi were newly married couple

Nishaane Pe Lag Gaya Teri Aankhon Ne Kiya Jo Vaar Hai (The arrow that You shot from Your eyes has finally struck the target)

Karte Hain Sab Baby (Everyone does it baby)
Looking both of them like this Anirudh said to Pulkit
Anirudh : Oye Pulkit let me tell you one thing as your parents have this much love between them hope that something something girl will also love you equally
Pulkit who was fully concentrated on that dance : yes I hope so
Shitiz : yeaa I knew it that there is something something he was just saying nothing to ignore us
Pulkit realising what he said : wait a minute what no no no it is nothing like that you trapped me
Anirudh : you have just accepted now no chance to say nothing
And saying this they ran
So Above performance I think you are cleared that our Pragya won the challenge and Abhi lost that but he was happy with that also anyways the fun doesn't end there guys now see there all the men are proposing their wives see our Abhi is also there let's see come as the whole party venue is turned into a dance hall or you can say proposal hall lolz lets see
The song was ho gya hai dil ka ye haal kya karein
MR BHALLA and all in chorus :
Ishq Jaisi Hai Ek Aandhi Ishq Hai Ek Toofan (Love is a gust of wind, love is like a storm)
Ishq Ke Aage Bebas Hai Duniya Mein Har Insaan (In the face of love, every man in this world is helpless)
Ishq Mein Sab Deewane Hain Ishq Mein Sab Hairan (In love everyone is crazy, in love everyone is surprised)
Ishq Mein Sab Kuch Mushkil Hai Ishq Mein Sab Aasaan (In love everything is difficult, in love everything is easy)
Dekho Pyaare, Yeh Nazaare, Yeh Deewane, Yeh Parwane, Hai Ishq Mein Kaise Gum (Look people, these sights, these crazy lovers, these moths (longing for fire), are lost in such a way in love)

Abhi looking Pragya

Haye, Tumse Milke Dil Ka Hai Jo Haal Kya Kahe (Oh My! On meeting You, the state of my heart is indescribable)
Ho Gaya Hai Kaisa Yeh Kamaal Kya Kahe (What has this miracle happened?)
Tumse Milke Dil Ka Hai Jo Haal Kya Kahe (Oh My! On meeting You, the state of my heart is indescribable)
Ho Gaya Hai Kaisa Yeh Kamaal Kya Kahe(What has this miracle happened?)

Dil To Hai Ek Raahi Jaana Dil Ki Tum Manzil Ho (My heart is like a traveller, my beloved, whose destination You are)
Dil To Hai Ek Kashti Jaana Jiska Tum Saahil Ho (My heart is like a boat, my beloved, whose shore You are)
Dil Na Phir Kuch Maange Jaana Tum Agar Haasil Ho (My heart shall not ask for anything else, my beloved, if You are with me)
Dil To Hai Mera Tanha Jaana Aao Tum Mehfil Ho (My heart is lonely, my beloved, if You come then it will be a celebration)

ANIRUDH AND SHITIZ TO TEASE PULKIT IN CHORUS
Ishq Se Hi Saari Khushiyan Ishq Hi Barbaadi (Love brings with it happiness, Love also creates destruction)
Ishq Hai Paabandi Lekin Ishq Hi Azaadi (Love makes You restricted, Love is also freedom)
Ishq Ki Duniya Mein Yaaron Khwabon Ki Abaadi (In the world of love, my friends, there is a population of dreams)
Kho Gaya Woh Jisko Manzil Ishq Ne Dikhladi (The one who is shown the way by love, he is the one who gets lost)
Dekho Pyaare, Yeh Nazaare, Yeh Deewane, Yeh Parwane, Hai Ishq Mein Kaise Gum (Look people, these sights, these crazy lovers, these moths, are lost in such a way in love)

RAHUL ALSO JOINED THEM IN TEASING
Haye, Tumse Milke Dil Ka Hai Jo Haal Kya Kahe (Oh My! On meeting You, the state of my heart is indescribable)
Ho Gaya Hai Kaisa Yeh Kamaal Kya Kahe (What has this miracle happened?)

Pragya was enjoying that Pulkit was being teased by his friends and then suddenly music become low and the lights got off and then a focusing light fall on floor it was Abhi who was kneeled down infront of Pragya and sung

Tumko Puja Hai Tumhari Hi Ibaadat Kee Hai (I've worshipped You, I've prayed for You only)
Humne Jab Kee Hai To Phir Aise Mohabbat Kee Hai (When I've fallen in love, this is the manner I have done it)

Jaana Leke Jaan Aaya Hai Tera Yeh Deewana (My beloved, bringing with him his life, this crazy lover of Yours has come)
Jaana Tujhpe Mit Jaayega Tera Yeh Parwana (My beloved, he's ready to give his life for You, this lover (Moth is compared to a lover))
Jaana Mere Dil Mein Kya Hai Tune Yeh Na Jaana (My beloved, what's inside my heart, You've never come to know)
Jaana Tujhko Yaad Aayega Mera Yeh Afsaana (My beloved, You'll surely remember this story of mine)

All were enjoying and dancing suddenly Anirudh and Shitiz came with much tensed face and said something in Pulkit's ears hearing which Pulkit's happiness also vanished out and he left with them and Pragya observed all this and got confused what happened to him so she decided that she will inquire about it later

The scene shifts to MM all were returned and Anirudh and Shitiz were also with them and as they returned Pulkit rushed to his room along with Anirudh and Shitiz and all were looking at the trio clueless in the room
Pulkit holding his head from one hand and other on his waist : But how is this possible yr I mean to say so early
Anirudh : We are too shocked Pulkit and it is not a joke
Shitz : I was thinking that we haven't spent even a week here and this happened yr how we will tell them they will never agree
Pulkit : you are extremely right but what can we do yr we have to tell them
Anirudh : But Pulkit our parents will be in great shock as they haven't gave us time also not even of 24 hours yr...
Shitiz : do you have any other option Anirudh our vacation is cancelled yr we have to leave at morning itself you know before the sun rise that cab will be in front of us and when we will tell them that our call letter has come
Pulkit : Shitiz is extremely right we have to tell them otherwise if we will leave like this then they will be most hurt Anirudh what is the timing when will that cab come to receive us and where we are posted on duty as I haven't saw that letter yet you have saw so tell me
Anirudh : The timing was 3:30 am morning Pulkit and we are posted to Siachen eastern Karakoram range in Himlayan
Pulkit : Ok it is 10:30 pm we have very less time then go to your home and start packing stuffs and yes don't forget to tell your parents about that I will see how I will tell them
Shitiz : Ok then we will meet here only at 2:00 am sharp ok
Pulkit nods yes and as Shitiz and Anirudh went and open the door they got shock as Pragya was there she heard everything and Pulkit saw her and went to her
Pulkit : Maa you here I was about to tell you maa but I thought why to vanish your happiness
Pragya controlling her tears : so you are going haah then tell me what you have to pack I will help you
Pulkit looks at her with teary eyes as this time Pragya was agree without any rejection and gives a tight hug : maa you see one day you will be proud of me that I am your son

Pragya cares his face : come otherwise you will be late huh and atleast this leftover time I want to spend with my son don't know when I will be able to see you next
Pulkit wiping her tears : maa very soon as next month is my birthday and Raksha bandhan also right so I will celebrate this time with you as by that time I will be allowed to take a break from work
Pragya nods yes she helped him in packing it was about 12:45 in the clock so Pragya made him sleep at least for 45 minutes and while that she ironed his uniform and kept the his cap over that making him fully prepared and then went to her room there Abhi was slept on couch waiting for Pragya and when she came he woke up and asked her that where was she and she answered that time has come to say good bye Abhi who was holding her arms his grip got loose and he stepped little bit back and a tear rolled down from his eye and controlling himself he said when he have to leave Pragya answered at 3:30am morning

Abhi : so you were helping him in packing his stuffs by the way where is he going
Pragya nods yes hiding her tears : siachen eastern himalyan range
Abhi : come we will spend time with him
Pragya : ok as it is about one hour left but I said him to sleep for a while
Abhi : then we will see him while sleeping whats the problem in that
Tear rolled down from Pragya's eyes and she nods yes they both went to see Pulkit in his room but he was not there suddenly some voice came from music room it was 2:00 am in the clock and by that time Anirudh and Shitiz were also there as they decided that they will leave with Pulkit only their parents were not with them as they told them to stay at home otherwise it will be difficult to say good bye also so they were at home Abhi and Pragya went to look there and by that voice all the members of MM gathered there in Music room it was Pulkit with Abhi's guitar well dressed in uniform it was looking like an officer is there infront of them but he wasn't wearing the cap as if will do so then he can't think about any relation and looking him in that look all understood that time has come to say good bye and all became emotional
Pulkit sang
Pulkit to Pragya
O Yun Na Lamha Lamha Meri Yaad Mein (Even though You think about me every moment)
Hoke Tanha Tanha Mere Baad Mein (And feel lonely after I've left )
Naina Ashq Na Ho (Just don't let tears fall from Your eyes(Just don't cry))
Maana Kal Se Honge Hum Door (I know that from tomorrow we'll be far from each other)
Naina Ashq Na Ho... (Just don't let tears fall from Your eyes)

Pulkit going towards Abhi and hugged him tight then wiping his tears and gesturing him to smile

Maina Lauta Aane Waale Saal Jo (If I don't return in the coming year)
Meri Wardi Bole Mera Haal Toh (My (army)uniform will itself speak about my condition
(My army uniform will itself show You all that I have endured))
Naina Ashq Na Ho (Just don't let tears fall from Your eyes)
Yeh Samajhna Main Hoon Majboor (Please understand that I am compelled by my duty)

Pulkit to Prabhas wiping his tears and hugged him tightly
Beete Hue Lamhon Ke Taare, Ginunga Main... (I'll count the moments we spent together while counting stars)
Aake Tujhe Khwabon Mein Tere, Milunga Main...( I'll come and meet You in Your dreams)

Pulkit to Subuhi tapping her nose hugged her

Jab Kabhi Halki Halki Barkha Aaye...( When clouds spread across the sky )
Jab Kabhi Dil Bhi Yunhi Bhar Sa Jaaye... (When Your heart feels that it's full of grief)
Jab Kabhi Halki Halki Barkha Aaye... (When clouds spread across the sky)
Uss Pal Jhonka Ek Banke Aaunga Main...( In that moment, like a gust of wind, I'll arrive)

Pulkit going to Pragya as she was sobbing controlling her sadness he takes her hands and kept them in his cheeks and kissed them also then he wiped her tears

Us Pal Zulfein Palkein Daaman Chhu Jaunga Main...( In that moment, I'll touch Your hair, Your eyelashes and Your dress)

Then he goes to Abhigya and patting her head gestures not to cry and she blurted out in cry and hugged him

O Teri Choodi Nagmein Gaaye Jo Mere (Your bangles will sing songs about me (saying as she use to wear bangles in one hand))
Teri Palkon Pe Ho Saaye Jo Mere (And my shadow be cast on Your eyelashes)

To dadi and Rahul wiping thier tears
Aasoon Karte Humein Kamzor (Your tears make me weak)

To aliya wiping her tears and hugged her so tightly

He was saying good bye just then Shitiz came in and said that cab has arrived before time and they have to leave so while leaving he goes to Abhi and Pragya and hugged Abhi both father and son were having tears in their eyes but Pulkit wear his cap and now he was on duty so he controlled his tears and broke the hug and holds Abhi's finger as he use to do when he was a kid and walked

Pulkit to Abhi holding his finger

Tere Liye Saansein Aaye, Teri Liye Jaaye, Jaaye Re... Jaaye Re... (I breathe because of You)
Rabba... Rabba Bairi Se Bichode Jaane Kisne Banaye (O Lord! Why did You make this dreadful separation?)
Haaye Re... Haaye Re... Haaye Re... (Oh my! Oh my! Oh my!)
Doori Tadpaaye... (These distances is torturing me)
Mere Baad Chaahe Aaye Yaad Meri...( Even when You think about me after I've gone away)
Ashq Na Ho... Ho... Ho...( Just don't let tears fall from Your eyes)

Pulkit now looking towards Abhi and Pragya wiping their both of them tears

O Likhi Khat Mein Maine Tujhe Baat Jo (The letter in which I wrote to You about all my feelings)
Sona Rakh Ke Takiye Tale Raat Ko (Keep it underneath Your pillow when You sleep)
Ye Judai Bhi Hai Dastoor (This separation is just one more custom of the world (saying this he sat in the cab and nodded bye to everyone with a smile and said not to cry again))

Maina Lauta Aane Waale Saal Jo (If I don't return in the coming year)
Meri Wardi Bole Mera Haal Toh (My (army)uniform will itself speak about my condition)

Yeh Samajhna Main Hoon Majboor (Please understand that I am compelled by my duty)

All were left inside the home the only person who were left there were Abhi and Pragya they looked there till the cab vanished from their eyes

aytac_alp thumbnail
 CHAPTER NO;17
About a month was spend when Pulkit left from MM and it was the night of 29th july everyone was sleeping in MM but someone was there who was unable to sleep it was Pragya don't know why today she was unable to sleep she was trying hard but no she was unable to do so as she was feeling very restless it was about 2:00 am in the clock but the situation was same and the screen shifts to Siachin glacier BSF camp where Pulkit was posted here everyone was running here and there and the announcement were made and it seems any big problem is going to come there and yes it was a big problem the announcement was ATTENTION SOLDIERS AN AVELANCHE IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE AND IT IS REACHING HERE WITH ITS MAXIMUM SPEED SO BE FAST AND SAVE THE RESIDENTIALS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE DO FAST AND SEND ALL THE RESIDENTS ON THE SAFE PLACE BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE ABOUT ONE TO TWO HOURS MAXIMUM TO REACH HERE SAVE YOUR PEOPLE AS SOON AS YOU CAN yes it was an avalanche so the responsibility of guiding other cadets and soldiers was of Pulkit as he was the captain so he was ordering all of them

Pulkit : Attention soldiers you have heard the announcement that avalanche has taken place and it is reaching here with its maximum speed
Soldiers : Yes sir
Pulkit : so we have to take all the residents to the safe place and the plan should be one part of our team will go in east direction one in west and one north and the left one with me in south
Soldiers : Yes sir
Pulkit : Just remember one thing that what we have learnt that every relation is our relation serve for them it is our priority
Soldiers : yes sir
Pulkit : Now leave

All of them rushed to their part to rescue people as the time was less and they have to save many lives all forces were there at that time what BSF force what CRPF almost all the army soldiers were there who were posted there the time was less the tension was increasing as the avalanche was very near now and there were many people who was left there to be saved and again the second announcement made that the avalanche was just at a distance of half and hour and hearing that the tension among them increased and Pulkit said
Pulkit : No need to be tensioned now as time is less we will do one thing some of you go and check whether everyone is safe or not I will take two with me Shitiz Anirudh
Shitiz and Anirudh : yes sir
Pulkit : Come with me we will check there

They were checking here and there in the residential areas and now the red alert was there
Screen shifts to MM here Pragya was unable to control herself her heart was saying to cry louder as you can and she was confused that why it was happening so and was roaming here and there in the room desperately and with the disturbance made by her shadow Abhi woke up and said
Abhi : Pragya what happened you didn't slept yet
Pragya : I am not able to sleep Abhishek don't know why I am feeling this much restless as something worst is going to be happen
Abhi goes near her and rests his hand over her soldier : relax nothing is there you are just tensed nothing else as you haven't talked Pulkit from many days right that's why
Pragya : I think you are right
Abhi : yes now come and sleep well ok
Pragya nods and went to lie on the bed about one hour was spent but the situation was same but this time she didn't disturbed anyone and lied over the bed only

The screen again shifts to Siachen here the avalanche was near now there was no time left to make others rescue but still Pulkit and team was doing so and their efforts worked now the whole residential area was safe and they were also leaving for the safe place but suddenly he saw that one home was left there was a women and her two small children she was unable to save herself as she was unable to walk she wasn't having her legs it seems she lost them in any accident and the trio were crying then Pulkit said
Pulkit : Anirudh Shitiz come with me
Anirudh : But there is no time the avalanche is near and it can strike here any time
Pulkit : I know but we have to save that family which is struck there see that women and her two children
Shitiz : sir we are ready
Pulkit : good

They trio left and successfully saved that lady and she blessed them to long live but god knows what was written in their destiny Pulkit left again to announce to leave the camp as the avalanche was near the camp now about the distance of 5 minutes so he done so and he after making everyone leave the camp he was going to save himself but then he saw that the country flag was there and noticed that if avalanche strike there then this flag will bury under the deep ice which was not a respectable thing so he went back and looking him going towards the avalanche Shitiz and Anirudh were about to shout but their senior stopped them as if they will shout then more avalanche will occur and they were helpless now the only thing which was in their hand was waiting for him to return but unfortunately it doesn't happened Pulkit went there and reached to flag he took that and ran towards the safe place where the others were but as he was not enough to escape from that high speed avalanche he noticed that he will be struck here so he worn that flag as he thought that burry the flag like any waste is not good so let's wear this because if I will die today then also I have to go home in this flag so better wear it now so he wears the flag as a shawl and suddenly the screen turned grey all yes it was happened there was all white bed sheet of white ice not single colour was visible it was clear that Pulkit was now under that ice don't know whether he is alive or not Anirudh and Shitiz were all shattered down the screen splits and goes to MM here it was morning and Pragya was still awake and everyone thought that this morning she woke up early but the fact was that she doesn't slept whole night and the screen again shifts to siachen it was fine morning avalanche was no more now all there was a only thing that white sheet of ice over everything even a single tree was also not visible about four hours later the disaster rescue team reached there and started their rescue operation that if anyone is there or not shitiz and Anirudh guided the team to find Pulkit there and the screen again shifted to MM here chhotu was watching TV and suddenly by mistake he tuned news channel and there was a BREAKING NEWS

AVELANCHE in siachen glacier rescue operation is continue we will show you the exact detail and Abhi and all watched that and hearing that Pragya who was stood there near the couch sat there it was like someone snatched the ground from her legs she fallen down like a lifeless body and Abhi became tensed and asked chhotu to off the TV and rushed Pragya to the room there he made her calm down that nothing is happened see our Pulkit is safe they are searching for residents who are unsafe not the army men right and our Pulkit will be safe but it seems that there was no effect on Pragya and again the screen shifts to Siachen there after a long rescue of over 6 hours they were able to find the buried people and the count was luckily less but as the time was spending and Anirudh and Shitiz were becoming more restless tears were rolling down from their eyes as still there was no clue of their beloved friend still the operation was continue then after about two more hours Pulkit was found under 35 feet layer of ice and immediately he was rushed to army hospital which was there as he was the only one who was still alive and shitiz and Airudh felt somewhat relaxed as their friend was safe doctor told them that he was wearing that much warm clothes and this flag which provide some more warmth to him and saved his life but still we can't say anything weather he will be safe or not Anirudh said he will be alive after all he has promised his sisters that he will come on Raksha Bandhan and his birthday he has demanded his gift he has to be alive doctor

Shitiz : if he left like this then many things will left incomplete he have to stay alive
Doctor : stay patience
Here about two days were spent Abhi was trying hard to contact the head office to know about Pulkit but getting no information about Pulkit and Pragya's condition was also getting worst as she was going in deep stress about Pulkit screen again shifts to hospital here after two days of efforts finally Pulkit opened his eyes and talked to his friends as he was not allowed to do so because doctor has said that his most of the body parts are stopped working and it is difficult to save him so he was not allowed to do any type of physical activities but he was doing and the first thing he did he called at home although he was in pain but pretended that nothing is happen
Pulkit : hello
Abhi : yes Abhishek here
Pulkit : hello papa how are you all fine na
Sitiz and Anirudh were crying looking at this situation of Pulkit because he was smiling although he was telling a lie but still...
Abhi tears rolled from Abhi's eyes : Pulkit how are you and where was you fine na beta we were scared you know
Pulkit : Arey papa I am fine see I am talking to you
Abhi : yes baba now talk to your mother see she is this much tensed
Pulkit : sure give phone to her na
Abhi : pragya see I was saying na that nothing is happened to him see he is on the line
Pragya hurriedly took the phone and emotionally : Pulkit how are you and that avalanche you are ok right
Pulkit (tear rolled from his eyes and shitiz and Anirudh were also crying silently) : Yes maa I am alright
Pragya : you are coming na when you are coming
Pulkit controlling himself : Maa very soon I am coming you know I have given the application for leave they will approve it also very soon and I will be there before Rakhi and yes you have purchased my gift na I want that gift
Pragya smiles : yes I have done all the preparations baba that gift which you demanded is ready
Pulkit : Ok maa I am ending the call now as my senior is calling me
Pragya : ok take care

Here some tension was decreased after talking to Pulkit everyone was relaxed as their son was safe but the reality was that here in the hospital Pulkit knows that somewhere that he will be no more so he said to Shitiz
Pulkit : shitiz bhai will do one work for me will you write some messages for papa and maa from my side
Shitiz holding his hand and controlling his tears nods yes and took paper and pen
Pulkit narrated the messages two days spent he wrote such messages and then finally said to Anirudh
Pulkit : Anirudh bhai I am giving this responsibility to you as I know these breaths are no more my friends so you have to give these all letters to papa and this last one to maa by remember ok
Anirudh controlling his tears : yes bhai why not I will surely do it you see
Pulkit giving a smile : Now it's time to sleep you both should leave now
Anirudh and Shitiz left as it was late night and this night again the desperation of Pragya was high on peak she was again in same condition as she was at avalanche night and this time the tension was little bit more she was wandering here and there then left to dadi's room
Dadi : What happened beta why you are still awake
Pragya : don't know dadi I am feeling very much restless I am not able to sleep don't know why my heart is saying that I should scream and cry hard but mind is confused that why should I do so dadi please do something as now I am not feeling relaxed please dadi
Dadi : ok come we will sit infront of god then you will feel relaxed

Pragya and dadi leaves and still Pragya was restless and Dadi was left in thoughts that how to console her so she called Abhi and after Abhi came he got tensed more as Pragya was not relaxing so he went to room with her and tries to make her sleep he was caring her head keeping his forehead on hers it was about 3:00 am when she slept then the screen shifted to hospital again here Anirudh and Shitiz were crying bitterly hugging each other as their friend Pulkit he left them his last words were "now it's time to sleep" and as per his words he went in deep sleep from where now he was not going to come back and the reason was his all organs stopped working as they were jammed due to the chillness of ice his body was wrapped in white cloth he was under the wooden coffin which was wrapped in tri colour flag as he died saving his people and the most honourable thing his nation flag the star of the country was no more he was slept in deep sleep from where he was not able to come back and it was about evening time the body reached his home at that time Pragya was went to buy his gift for him and Abhi was at home with other family members and the bell ringed Aliya opened the door and shattered down she stepped aback in shock and looking her like this Abhi asked to her What happened and he went in deep shock he fallen there on the spot where was he stood and Pulkit's team mates came in Abhi's son Beloved son and friend more than a son was back to home but this time he was not on his own legs he was on four shoulders he was gone with happy face and was returned in a deep sleep looking Abhi like this Dadi and all the kids were clueless then that coffin kept in main living room and all went forward and that happened about which everyone was scared It was there son someone's brother someone's son and more of a friend Abhigya and Subuhi screamed looking their dada sleeping like that Prabhas was in tears and shock looking his Pulkit dada like that and Rahul was all shattered down looking his beloved duffer sleeping like this dadi's great grandson was there infront of her lying in that state as this was not new for her she saw her son and daughter in law also but she was all worried about her grandson Abhi and his wife who was seated there like a statue as like don't know what was happened to him because it was the day of his son's birthday before the bell ringed they were planning about his surprise party but the one who gave surprised was Pulkit he given them such a great surprise which was hard to believe they took out the body from coffin and kept it in front of them as Dadi wished to do so Abhigya was screaming
Abhigya trying to wake him up: Dada please wake up na this is a bad prank see don't do this
Subuhi : Dada why are you doing this please wake up na see you are liking that we are crying like this dada please wake up na

Looking them like this Dadi who was standing there went to Abhi and Aliya controlled Abhigya and Subuhi she was taking them far from him but they were resisting with full force Bua please leave us na see he is not waking up please say him to wake up why he is doing like this with us please bua looking them crying like this Dadi who was stood there went to Abhi who was looking like a statue and seated on the floor from almost one hour till then they were reached here and said that get up see them handle them your children are getting restless please if you will sit like this then who will handle them beta atleast speak something na then only Abhi came into his senses and said to dadi in stammering voice

Abhi : Da... da.. dadi he.. he le.. left
And hearing these words from his mouth Dadi was in that as someone has stabbed her she has never saw her grandson in that state even when his own parents were died then also but this time she was seeing him shattered down in some different way gathering some courage Abhi stood up and went near them and he was still in that state tears were rolling down from his eyes as he went near Abhigya Prabhas Subuhi and Rahul went to him and holding his t shirt cried bitterly and said
Abhigya : Papa say him to wake up na why he is playing such pranks
Subuhi : papa do something na atleast scold him so that he will wake up see how badly he is playing prank with us
Prabhas : Papa say him that this is getting worst don't play such games please say him other wise this time I will not talk to him
Rahul : Chahu this duffer is so much naughty see he is playing the worst prank on us I will not forgive him for this
Abhi was unable to speak even a single word he was looking at Pulkit who was lying infront of him with patience as looking like he was satisfied what he done before closing his eyes permanently he just kneeled down and hugged all his kids and cried a lot

After about one more hour Pragya came back to home chhotu was with her and she was laughing over his jokes and she was holding a gift which was wrapped and as she entered she noticed the silence over there and Abhi looking at her she was coming went to her as it was clear that if she will see her Pulkit like this then it will be impossible to handle her as she was much concerned about her kids he saw her reaction when Subuhi was kidnapped by Tanu so he went to her but it seems that today bad luck was with him Pragya saw that everyone was in white outfit Pulkit was lied over there she was looking at her son and Abhi just went and hugged her but it seems all the emotions of Pragya were lost that time she was standing like a lifeless body there Abhi was crying holding her and Aliya took chhotu from there as it was not for a kid to see that scenario Pragya broke the hug and then Abhi came into sense she asked
Pragya being expressionless : Why he is sleeping this time say him to wake up it is not the time to sleep
Abhi trying to control her : Pragya he is not sleeping he is ...
Pragya : why you are stammering I know he is sleeping I know he must haven't slept whole night that's why he is sleeping like this

Hearing those words from Pragya's mouth all were looking at her and Abhi's tears were not stopping as that happened about which he was scared she went in shock and it seems she has went mad at that time Pragya relieves her hand from his and went near Pulkit
Pragya caring his hairs : Pulkit beta get up see it is not the time of sleep it's your birthday today wake up Anirudh Shitiz why he is not waking tell me have you make him awake whole night with your talk right
Anirudh and Shitiz burst out in tears and hugged Pragya : Aunty we haven't done anything first time he betrayed us he said that ITS TIME TO SLEEP and see aunty he slept like this
Pragya : Really then I am sure that he is not able to sleep properly wait I will make my son sleep properly
All were crying hard looking Pragya in that state this incident has shook her to the core Pragya went forwards again and took Pulkit's head and rests it in her lap caring his hairs she started singing lullaby and looking at her Abhi who was standing near the pole slid down and cried a lot hugging Abhigya Prabhas and Subuhi as Pragya was the one whose tears seem like they are dried and looking at her rest of family members were crying over her condition because it was not possible this time to control her as she already knows that something worst was going to be happen her heart was crying from almost five days she was restless from five days didn't slept also and now Abhi was confirmed that the mother whose son was suffering between life and death this much how can she will be sleep Pragya was singing lullaby to him
Teri mai balayein loon

After ending the lullaby she said to Abhi with a smiling face it seems that she is not ready at all to believe that her son is no more she said to Abhi
Pragya : Abhishek please give that gift na I will show him he will definitely like it
Abhi cried hard looking her like this Prabhas handed over the package to Pragya she opened it and took out the T-shirt which Pulkit demanded yes the same T-shirt like Abhi use to wear and then she kept that T-shirt on it and looking that some words echoed in Abhi's ears MAA THIS TIME I WANT SAME T SHIRT AS LIKE PAPA USE TO WEAR AND I WANT THAT ON MY BIRTHDAY these were Pulkit's words before he left for Siachen that night and again screen shifted to Pragya and there she was talking to Pulkit caring his head and suddenly all was black out infront of her eyes yes she was fainted in shock Abhi rushed to her and by lifting her in his arms took her to room...
It seems that destiny has wrote all the pain in just one day in their life the day was worst then worst for Abhi it was worst for him in every manner it was looking like his life has played the game with him and he is lost as now what can we think with what emotions a man will go through whose son being a lifeless body is lied in front of him and his beloved wife has gone through an unbearable shock what to do but he have handle himself as he was the only one left who have to perform all the rituals now so he did they took the body to burial ground while they were taking the body there song na leke jaao mere dost ka janaza hai played in background and all were saying a final good bye to their son their brother in burial ground he performed all the rituals he done his son's daah sanskar (burning of body) The soul of Mehra Mansion was now resting in piece horns were blowing drums were getting beaten he was provided full respect and honour to that soldier who just sacrificed his life for saving the honour of his nation his national flag and was awarded with a name that was MARTYR yes he was awarded with that honour even though he didn't fought in any war or any terrorist war but he saved our country's pride so he deserved it beside his family one more person was there who was totally broke down and he was MR Raghav yes he was totally shattered down as this much that he given resignation and took voluntary retirement from Indian Army as he thought that what this boy has done in just age of 22 it is unbelievable it deserves more than the word Martyr and this was the injustice with him so that's why he gave resignation to Indian Army as he wasn't able to loss his friend like this

After all the rituals being completed Abhi returned home he saw that Pragya was still unconscious Aliya was with her as doctor said that it happened only because of shock so she will gain conscious after the interval of six to eight hours Abhi went near her and cared her head gently then he directly went from there and entered that room where he stored all the memories of his family yes that room where he use to place pictures of beautiful moments he just entered the room and put on the lights and sat near the wall looking at those pictures those smiling faces of Pulkit which will never come infront of him that boy will never come from back to scare him by hugging him from back that boy will never come when he will be in tension and ask that PAPA SOMETHING IS BOTHERING YOU NA WHAT ARE YOU HIDING TELL ME that voice will never struck his ears the only thing which will come it will be feel of his presence in heart almost 4 hours he was sat there when dadi entered and kept her hand on his shoulder she sat on the chair near him and asked him to blurt out his pain otherwise he will not be able to control Pragya as she know she will be in that state and if he will not do so he will also become like her then who will control his kids hearing that Abhi blurted out in tears he kept his head on her lap and was saying while crying

Abhi : you know dadi he was this much short (gesturing from hands) when Pragya found him his mother and father were killed Pragya brought him up like his own son he loved him more than her own children so think dadi what will be her condition when she will gain conscious you know Dadi she always tells me that Pulkit has these hobbies he is like that and there are many more things which I have to know about him yet Dadi you know he was just 9 years old just like our Koyal when he started calling Pragya as maa (looking at dadi telling with an emotional smile) you know she always use to tell me s dadi tell me who will understand that pain and you know when he met me first day na he was this much tall about 15 to 16 years when that stupid always use to say that I cant see maa in pain that day I remember some boys had beaten him and his face was much injured so he was scared going infront of Pragya he was saying that if I will go like this then Maa will get tensed looking me like this then I took him with me and that night itself I found my family but when he came to know that without any question I accepted him as my son and dadi I didn't accepted I believed that he was my son my Pragya's son our son because he was having her values he cried very much that day and while sobbing he said that I will never leave you papa I will be with you everytime so he did then also when I was leaving him in delhi and see today he left us alone left his papa alone his brothers and sisters alone he left everyone alone dadi (pata hai dadi itna sa that jab vo Pragya ko mila uske mummy papa ko maar dala

Pragya ne use apne bachhe ki tarah pyar diya dadi kya hogi uski haalat jab wo hosh me aayegi dadi pata hai apko wo humesha mje batati hai ki Pulkit ne ye kiya Pulkit aisa hai bhot sari baatein uske bare me mai ab bhi nahi jaanta Dadi 9 saal ka tha humare Koyal jaisa jab wo Pragya ko maa kehne laga wo humesha mujhe batati hai to uska dard kaun samajh sakta hai aur Dadi apko pata hai wo itna bada tha jab mai ussey mila pagla kehta tha ki maa ko dukhi nahi dekh sakta hoon us din uske doston ne use khoob mara tha muh par chot aayi thi uske darta tha Pragya ke samne jaane me ki maa pareshaan hogi tab mai use apne sath le gaya aur usi raat mje mera parivaar wapis mil gaya par jab use pata chala ki maine use bina ek baar soche apna beta keh diya maine mana nahi that dadi ki wo mera beta hai wo mera hi beta tha meri Pragya ka beta humara beta kyuki wo humare sath hi tha wo itna roya na dadi bohot roya us din wo pagla kehta tha ki mai apko chhor ke kabhi kahin nahi jaunga par dekho na wada tod gaya chhor gaya mujhe wo dadi akela chhor gaya apne papa ko dekho na dadi chhor ke chala gya wo apni chhukiyon ko apne chhote ko sabko )
Dadi understood that what pain he was going through she hugged him tightly and consoles him just then Shitiz and Anirudh entered in that room and looking that room filled with those memories first they got mesmerised and then tears rolled down from their eyes also but they gathered courage and went to Abhi
Anirudh : Uncle this is for you these messages he gave to you all he gave this responsibility to me to give these messages which he has given to you Uncle this is his last letter and this one is for aunty
Abhi looked at those letters and there was one letter for everyone but most of the letters were for Abhi he gave everyone's letter to them
Now lets see what were those messages
First screen showed the letter was opened by Abhigya there was written
OYE ABHU YOU ARE CRYING HAA DON'T CRY MY DEAR CHHUTKI AS U KNOW I AM NOT GOING ANYWEHRE I WILL BE THERE ALWAYS FOR YOU JUST THINK THIS TIME THAT GOD NEEDS ME MIGHT BE HIS SISTER WILL ALSO LIKE YOU WHO IS TROUBLING HER MOTHER WITH HER ANGER (tears rolled from abhigya's eyes she smiled emotionally ) YOU KNOW I WILL COME BACK HAAH IF YOU MISBEHAVED WITH MAA DON'T DO THAT THINK THAT IT IS MY WISH YOUR DADA'S WISH YOU WILL FULFILL IT NA RIGHT I KNOW MY ABHU WILL DO SO BECAUSE SHE IS MY LITTLE PRINCESS NA CUTEIEE AND HAAN DON'T FIGHT WITH PRABHAS THAT MUCH THAT YOUR ANGER GET ON PEAK OK

Abhigya hides her face in letter and cried bitterly screen shifts to Subuhi she opened her letter there was written
SUBU YOUR DADA IS GOING FAR FROM YOU BUT I WILL MISS YOU LOOK I WILL BE NOT THERE WITH YOU BUT WILL KEEP EYE ON YOU DON'T PLAY PRANKS WITH PAPA OTHERWISE I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU UNDERSTAND I KNOW THAT YOU CANT TOLERATE YOUR DADA'S IGNORANCE DON'T WORRY YOU ARE MY CHHOTI SWEET PRINCESS NA KEEP SMILING DON'T CRY EVER REMEBERING THAT SCENE WHICH WILL HAPPEN INFRONT OF YOU WHEN I WILL COME HOME OK JUST FORGET THAT AND REMEMBER THAT YOUR DADA IS WITH YOU
Subuhi kept the letter down and hiding her face in pillow cried hard and screen shifts to Prabhas's room he opened the letter in it was written
PRABHAS BHAI I KNOW WHEN YOU WILL LOOK ME LIKE THAT YOU WILL NOT ABLE TO CONTROL YOURSELF BUT YOU HAVE TO OK AND YES DON'T CALL PAPA POPSII OTHERWISE HE WILL GET IRKED AND THEN YOU WILL START YOUR NOK JHOK WITH HIM DON'T DO THAT I CANT SEE PAPA ANGRY OK YOU KNOW PRABHAS I KNOW THAT THIS TIME YOU ARE UPSET AND ANGRY FROM ME BUT BELIEVE ME BROTHER I WILL BE BACK SOON AS I AM GOING TO MEET GOD AND I WILL TELL HIM THAT LOOK MY BROTHER AND SISTER WANT THEIR BROTHER BACK SO SEND ME DOWN AGAIN OK SO DON'T CRY BRO AND YES DON'T USE THAT TRICK ON ANYONE
Prabhas smiles for a little and closed the letter a tears drop rolled down from his eyes then the screen shifts to Rahul here he was reading the letter

BHAIYYA DON'T GET ANGRY ON ME I DON'T KNOW WHY GOD CALLED ME SO EARLY AS SEE I DIDN'T GET CHANCE TO PLAY WITH YOU YET FULLY YOU KNOW I WISHED THAT I COULD SEE BHABHI YES THAT PHOTO WHICH YOU USE TO HIDE FROM EVERYONE AND KEPT IN YOUR MECHANICS BOOK YES THAT PHYSICS BOOK I KNOW IT BUT DIDN'T TOLD YOU BHAIYYA I KNOW I AM GOING AND WITH THAT ALL WILL SHATTERED DOWN MY SUBU ABHU PRABHAS ALL BHAIYYA I AM LEAVING THIS UPTO YOU DON'T LET THEM FEEL MY ABSENCE IT IS YOUR DUFFERS WISH AND YES BHAIYA PLEASE MAKE UNDERSTAND KOYAL THAT NEVER TROUBLE ANYONE BY TALKING ABOUT HER SELF RESPECT
Rahul smiles with tears rolling from his eyes and said sure my duffer this time also you went by cheating me haah then the screen shifts to Aliya's room she was reading her letter
BUA YOU KNOW AFTER MAA WHO LOVED ME A LOT WAS YOU AND YOU WAS LIKE MY SECOND MOTHER I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU WILL REACT READING THIS MESSAGES BUT YES VIJAY UNCLE ARYAN AND YOU WERE MY SECOND MOTHER AND I DON'T HAVE ANY HESITATION IN SAYING THAT YOU ARE MY BUA MAA I KNOW IT SOUNDS WIERED BUT ITS OK NA AFTER ALL YOU LOVED ME LIKE MAA AND I ALWAYS LOVED YOUR AND PAPA'S RELATION BECAUSE IT WAS BEYOND PURITY I ALWAYS TRIED TO BECOME A GOOD ELDER BROTHER LIKE PAPA BUT IT SEEMS THAT MY DESTINY IS NOT AGREE UPON THAT SEE NA I AM ALIVE BUT FOR SOME TIME SO I THOUGHT I SHOULD SHARE MY HEART WITH EVERYONE AND SO I AM DOING AND BULBUL MAASI SHE IS EXTRAORDINARY I ALWAYS WANTED A MAASI LIKE HER ONLY

FULL OF JOY
Reading this Bulbul who was there she smiled for a while and then both Aliya and Bulbul hugged each other tightly and cried that he left them and scene shifts to dadi's room she read that letter
DADI U KNOW I KNOW THAT WHAT HAPPENED WITH PAPA I KNOW HE WILL BE SHATTERED DOWN LOOKING ME WHEN I WILL COME BACK HOME SO DADI ITS YOUR GREAT GRANDSON'S REQUEST THAT NOT TO CRY AND NOT LET ANYONE CRY AS I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE I AM STILL WITH YOU IN YOUR HEARTS
Dadi smiles on his understanding and then the scene shifts to Abhi and he was reading his letter
PAPA WHAT ARE DOING CRYING HAH AND WHY IS IT SO NOT FARE YOU ONLY TOLD ME THAT NOT TO CRY AND NOW YOU ARE CRYING THAT'S NOT FARE YOU KNOW PAPA I AM GOING FAR FROM YOU ALL YOU KNOW THESE TWO SHITIZ AND ANIRUDH ARE CRYING AND YOU KNOW I AM TELLING YOU ONE SECRET ACTUALLY THERE WAS SOMETHING IN THAT SOMETHING SOMETHING NOTHING YES I LIKED THAT GIRL AND HER NAME IS RIYA BUT AS A FRIEND ONLY SHE WAS MY CLASS MATE IN SCHOOL I THINK YOU KNOW THAT ARE YOU ARE FATHER NA HAHA YOU KNOW PAPA WHILE MY EYES ARE CLOSING NA I AM REMEBERING MY DAYS AND NOW I GOT TO KNOW THAT WHAT WAS HAPPENED WHY I WAS IN COME I REMEMBER THAT HOW THOSE PEOPLE KILLED MY BABA AND MAA AND I REMEMBER THAT HOW MAA TOOK ME WITH HER WHEN MY ALL RELATIVES DIDN'T CAME FORWARD TO TAKE CARE OF ME AND SUBU I JUST HEARD THAT IT IS WRITTEN IN SRIPTURES AND SCIENCE ALSO SAYS THAT WHEN A PERSON IS ON HIS LAST BREATH THEN HIS ALL LIFE REWINDS INFRONT OF HIM AND IT HAPPENED PAPA SEE NA I REMEBERD ALL THOSE HAPPENING BUT I AM HAPPY YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE THAT INCIDENT TOOK PLACE THEN ONLY I GOT YOU PEOPLE NA AND YOU WERE BEST PAPA SEE NOW I CANT SPEAK MORE I HAVE TO GIVE MESSAGE TO MAA ALSO NA SO I AM JUST SAYING THAT DON'T CRY I WILL SURELY RETURN TO YOU PAPA BUT TILL THEM I AM FEELING MUCH SLEEPY NOW SO I

AM LEAVING OK
AND tears rolled down from Abhi's eyes and he closed that letter and went to his room to give Pragya's letter to her there he sees that all room was in dark Pragya was seated down near the bed like a lifeless body not even a mark of tear was on her face he went to her and kept his hand on her shoulder
Pragya : I told you not to send him but you didn't agreed na see what happened he went far from us till now I was waiting for him but now I can't wait also as I know he will never return
She didn't cried over that but Abhi did he simply said her sorry hugged her and handover the letter to her
Abhi : our son has given his last message to you
Pragya took that and opened it
MAA YOU ARE CRYING RIGHT SEE NA MAA MY TEARS ARE ALSO NOT STOPPING WHY GOD IS CALLING ME NEAR HIM MAY BE MY PARENTS WHO GAVE ME BIRTH WANTS TO MEET ME BUT MAA I DON'T WANT TO GO YOU KNOW BUT THESE DOCTORS ARE SAYING THAT THERE IS NO CHANCE FOR ME THAT I WILL LIVE BUT LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING MAA I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ALSO AS I HAVE FULFILLED MY WISH I SAVED A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE AND SEE I SAVED MY FLAG ALSO YOU KNOW MAA I AM VERY SORRY THAT I LIED TO YOU THAT DAY BUT WHAT ELSE CAN I DO AS IF I HAVE TOLD YOU THE TRUTH THEN YOU MUST HAVE GONE DEEP TENSED ABOUT ME YOU KNOW I CAN WAKE UP AND WALK TO YOU BUT I AM NOT DOING SO BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT I WILL DO THAT LATER I WILL COME BACK AGAIN TO TAKE BIRTH FORM ANY OTHER PRAGYA MEHRA'S WOMB I WILL COME BACK TO SOME OTHER ABHISHEK PREM MEHRA'S HOME AS THEIR PULKIT AND I KNOW THAT WILL DEFINITELY WILL YOU ONLY MAA YOUR PULKIT WILL SURELY RETURN YOU KNOW NOW MY BREATHS ARE ANSWERING ME THAT TIME IS OVER LIFE IS SAYING THAT CAPTAIN PULKIT MEHRA YOU HAVE TO FACE COURT MARSHAL LIFE HAS DONE MY COURT MARSHAL NOW I HAVE TO GO BUT WHILE GOING I AM MAKING YOU READ THIS SONG WHICH I HAD WRITTEN BUT DIDN'T SHOW TO ANYBODY YES I HAD WRITTEN IT WHEN I WAS IN DELHI WHEN PAPA LEFT ME THEN ONLY I WRITTEN IT IN YOUR MEMORIES AND THINK IT IS SUITABLE TO THIS SITUATION MAA READ IT AND UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY PLEASE

UNGLI PAKAD KE PHIR SE SIKHA DE, GODI UTHA LE NA MAA...
(HOLD MY FINGER AND TEACH ME AGAIN, EMBRACE ME IN YOUR LAP, MOTHER)
AANCHAL SE MERI MUNH PONCHH DE NA, MAILA SAA LAAGE JAHAAN
(WITH THE END OF YOUR SAREE WIPE THE WORLD, IT SEEMS A DIRTY PLACE TO ME)
(SAREE IS A TRADITIONAL DRESS OF INDIAN WOMEN)

AANKHEIN DIKHAYE MUJHE JAB ZINDAGI
(WHEN LIFE STARES AT ME (WITH A STERN GAZE))
YAAD MUJHE AATI HAI TERE GUSSE KI
(I REMEMBER YOUR ANGER)
DAATA BHI TOH TUNE MUJHE PHOOLON KI TARAH
(YOU SCOLDED ME, BUT VERY LIGHTLY)
KYUN NAHI MAA SAARI DUNIYA TERI TARAH
(WHY ISN'T THE WHOLE WORLD LIKE YOU MOTHER?)

MAATHA GARAM HAI, SUBAH SE MERA
(MY HEAD IS HOT SINCE MORNING)
RAKH DE HATHELI NA MAA
(PLEASE PUT YOUR HAND ON MY FOREHEAD)
TUNE KUCH KHAAYA? DER SE KYUN AAYA?
(DID YOU EAT ANYTHING? WHY DID YOU COME SO LATE?)
KOI NA POOCHHE YAHAAN
(NO ONE ASKS ME THESE QUESTIONS HERE)

HEERA KAHA, KABHI NAGINA KAHA
(YOU CALLED (ADDRESSED) ME A DIAMOND, SOMETIMES YOU CALLED ME A JEWEL )
MUJHE KYUN AISE PAALA THA MAA
(WHY DID YOU RAISE ME WITH SO MUCH LOVE, MOTHER?)
TERI NAZAR SE MUJHE DEKHE NA JAHAAN
(THE WORLD DOESN'T LOOK AT ME FROM YOUR EYES (VIEWPOINT)
(THE WORLD DOESN'T THINK/FEEL ABOUT ME LIKE YOU DO MOTHER))
DUNIYA KO TOH DAANTEGI NA, DAANTEGI NA MAA
((FOR THIS) YOU'LL SCOLD THE WORLD, WON'T YOU MOTHER?)
TERI NAZAR SE MUJHE DEKHE NA JAHAAN
(THE WORLD DOESN'T LOOK AT ME FROM YOUR EYES)
DUNIYA KO TOH DAANTEGI NA, DAANTEGI NA MAA
(YOU'LL SCOLD THE WORLD, WON'T YOU MOTHER?)

MUJHKO SHIQAYAT KARNI HAI SABKI
(I WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYONE)
MUJHKO SATAATE HAIN MAA
(THEY ALL TROUBLE/TORTURE ME MOTHER)
AB TU CHHUPA LE, PAAS BULA LE
(NOW HIDE ME, CALL ME NEAR YOU)
MANN HAI AKELA YAHAAN
(MY HEART FEELS LONELY OVER HERE)

After reading that letter Pragya screamed out Pulkit's name and cried that much hard that anybody didn't expected it was this much pain in her cry that this time Abhi also blurted out and they both cried a lot hugging each other and no one tried to disturb them also at this was parent's pain which was coming out that day Pulkit left the world but he left some pain behind him some incomplete relations like looking at his Rahul bhaiyya marriage meeting with Aryan last time and yes sleeping in his beloved papa's arm last time as he use to do so but now this all wont happen as the charm of MM was no more

Days spent it was the day of Raksha Bandhan when every sister ties knot on her brothers hand although it was the day of happiness but not in MM because ABhigya and Subuhi were missing their dada with full happiness they had purchased that rakhi on which beloved bhaiyya was written for Pulkit as till now when he was in delhi they use to send him that by post but now how will they do so as Pulkit was no more and then Abhi went near them when they were completed by tying rakhi to Prabhas and Rahul and chhotu along with Aryan
Abhi : you brought rakhi for your dada na
Abhigya and Subuhi sadly nods yes
Abhi wiping their tears : just tie it on my hand and imagine that your dada is seated infront you
Abhigya and Subuhi does so and while tieing Rakhi on Abhi's hand they imagine their last rakhsha bandhan where they were tying rakhi on Pulkit's hand and after that he was teasing them and remembering that scene they cried out and Abhi hugged them both just then a voice came from back it was none other then Shitiz and Anirudh they said
Shitiz : Abhigya you are sister of our beloved friend we don't have any sister
Anirudh : we know very well that we can't fulfil the place of your dada as we are not like him
Shitiz : but you can call us dada na we will also feel that our Pulkit is smiling on us
Anirudh : and yes we don't have sisters so we will also get sisters
Shitiz : see we have brought rakhi also
Anirudh : will you accept us as your brother
Abhigya and Subuhi looks at Abhi and he gestures them ok so Abhigya and Subuhi ties rakhi on Anirudh and Shitiz's hand and they both hugged them in return and thanked them and Abhi looking all this smiled and so did Pragya as she was stood with him and he rested his hand on her shoulder and wrapped her with a jerk as he got the way of taking out everyone from sadness because his son has taken promise from him that no one should be sad and screen freezes on their emotionally sad faces

aytac_alp thumbnail

CHAPTER NO:18 LAST EPISODE...

At present

That day I was fully shattered but I got the support of my him as per his wish which was Papa please never ever shed tears reminding me and don't let do so maa also its your Pulkit's request these words by him was my support and I supported them also from getting out from that shock which we faced It was good that Dadi sent Chhotu out with Purab as looking his elder brother in that state was not good for a kid so Purab with Chhotu went that day somewhere else and after we completed all the rituals they were back we hide that his dada was not more to play with him for some time but when he was big enough to understand the things we told him that where is his beloved dada now that boy is more naughty then his brothers and sisters I know he is now a tall handsome boy of 24 but he is still a kid from his heart and not him my all army is a kid still now from heart. I kept his promise that I have to keep my family happy and I did so that day my two daughters Abhigya and Subuhi lost their dada but in return got two more brothers who were monkey like creatures for my wife and jokers for my rest of the family we have crossed each and every face of life together and today almost 50 years of our marriage are completed in which 20 years of our son's rebirth are included. Re-birth?

Yes the rebirth actually I am not saying that Fuggy said that he got re-birth why? I will tell you it was the day of 26 Jan as usual brave people were awarded so does my son they called us both there to receive the price and we received it then next day we were called again as they called us to share our feelings for an interview as we have lost our son so we went all other parents were also there some of them were like us some were just came with their relatives just for knowing what people think about Army after losing their loved ones I was tensed that how will she tell this to the world that how she is feeling and although she was still sad but one incident changed her mind and that was there a mother was scolding her son on his choice of serving for the nation she said that you will die if you will go there and no one will remember you your existence will end after sometime govt. will appreciate you then some news channel will show your story for some days and after that we will have to suffer who will take care of us you are not going to do so don't know what came in her mind and she wiped her tears with a grace and went to her and slapped her through her words she said that

"if these are your thoughts then I should say that you are very much narrow minded you are not thinking that your son will save the nation your son will be the reason that you will be proud of him that because of him several lives will be saved and several people sleep calmly with a believe that they are safe and it is not necessary that he will die if god has given him life then he will live for sure the women whom she was scolding became angry and shouted on her with glare "who are you to talk about my family matter like this what you will know that how it feels when someone lost their children I know that my sisters son was in army he died in a seize fire I have seen her condition it is worst you rich people what would you know how it feels when anyone lost their children" don't know but that time she didn't spoke a word but when it was the time for her to share about her pain as all were there that lady was also there and she started her speech which was really appreciate able I still remember her words from which a clear proud was showering she said

I Am Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra wife of your beloved rock star Abhi aka Abhishek Prem Mehra but today I am not here as his wife today I am here as mother of Captain Pulkit Mehra yes the same Pulkit Mehra who died saving his flag and batch mates sorry I am wrong he is not dead actually according to him he took rebirth he always said to me that maa I will make you proud one day and see he actually did it he made me proud My husband always believe that it is better that parents should be known after their children name and today I am proud that it is done by our son you people know us as Rock star Abhi or Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra a famous singer but do you know how the rest of the people know us they don't use to say that see he is Pulkit Pragya Mehra's son they use to say see she is Pulkit's mother that Pulkit who saved our country's pride and believe me it made you proud more I met one lady today she was saying that army men parents have to suffer a lot and since we are rich people we will not understand it so i want to answer her that I know how it feels when we lose our love just thoughts are different look at me that if one son's martyr gives me this much pride then what if my every son joins army yes i have two more sons and I wish they too join army follow their brother and believe me I will be cloud nine then because I think that because of those two sons of mine many mothers have their children safe with them every person of this country is safe because of them I will say with proud that I am their mother we people always use to feel bad over their death but have you ever thought what would be their thought when they feels that they will be no more

I can tell you as my son told me he wrote me he said to me when he was closing his eyes that MAA I am leaving for now but for sure i will return don't feel cry maa and don't even cry because i am going to live again it will be not a life being a human but it will be life of my country i know you will cry as i will be not with you from now but you know that lady whom i saved she gave me wishes that i will live more and see i am doing so i have lived for you and now living for myself so its my re-birth just think that and other words i want to say that just pray to god everyday that he gives me birth from your womb he make me your son again so that i will be able to live this life again

these were his words so why should I say that my son is died I will say that my son is alive he is near me he is with me everytime now you people tell me that those people spend their life sacrifice their life for us then what we are doing for them what is our responsibility towards them just to comment over them when they face failure just to praise them when they won any war I don't think so that it is our responsibility I think if even one person from us will fulfill our responsibility then we will be able to comment on them otherwise not for example if I give you that NIRBHAYA INCIDENT in Delhi over which all over INDIA everyone was angry over those culprit that how badly they treated her I want to ask you were there when she was treated she was able to open her eyes she was able to give at least statement regarding what was happened with her what they did with her where were they when she was lying on road without clothes where were they when she was lying unconscious state on that road when her friend was shouting for help no one stopped to help them but what they were doing making video instead of helping so tell me whether it is our responsibility ?

why always if an accident occurs on road then beside saving the person we use to make video of that why we use to gather there is that a drama going over there no right !! then why we use to do so there are many more such incidents if I will describe it to you then it will take much time so I want to say if you want to comment over them then just do your responsibility which is helping others never feel shy over that's it"

And these words of her slapped that lady again that lady was looking down her face was clearly describing that she is feeling ashamed of her words that day Fuggy was appreciated a lot for that everyone was praising her thoughts and believe me I was the one who clapped hard and went on the stage and covered her through my arms to make her believe that I am always with her there still to protect her from that day I have never saw that Fuggy who was much tensed for her kids although she was as she is a mother after all but not that much and today as I have seen her every face so I am not feeling to write in this diary I have written almost every feeling in it I know it is not filled much because I have written only those moments in it which I found new in her like when she sacrificed her love for Tanu and didn't even dropped a tear then when she came back to save me from that wrong decision that tanu is carrying my child and I should marry her that day I came to know that she can do anything for saving her family for saving me if she had to die she will do so then when she got in deep shock looking Pulkit in that state when he was just fainted by that heat stroke when she sacrificed her life for me yea that accident then the second face was when she cried and begged in front of Tanu for leaving Subuhi and when she put her life in danger for me that horrible pregnancy period in which I had almost lost her but she was saved as my love and her faith in me brought her back to me then when she took a step of leaving everyone for making Abhu realize her mistake and she was successful in that as from that day Abhu didn't did that mistake again this diary has seen every horrible and happy as well as sad face of her and today as 50 years are completed of our marriage

so I am shutting this diary as there is no need of it I have seen almost all faces of her and now which are left I want to live that phase with her because now no work will left as my both the princess are going to be married soon they are just waiting for their brother to return as he will return they trio will marry luckily we have got a good groom for Abhu who can handle her very well as he is so good person and his name reminds me of my sweet bhaiya Raj and Subuhi I have to say the groom we have found for her is same like us as Subuhi totally resembles me and his groom is like Pragya haha right he is chashmish we are thinking about their marriage as our twins are almost of 35 and now they should marry and my Subu is also of 30 so it is good that both the sisters will get marry on one day now the only work is left that is we will spend our whole time together only me and my soul mate Mrs Pragya Mehra true definition of wife mother and daughter so GOOD BYE +

Yes it was Abhi who was narrating his story in the diary (we were reading his diary entry) and as he shut the diary a girl wearing cream color pants which have slight cuts on it and black loose tee she rushed in like a storm and said to him " Papa papa papa he came he is back my idiot is back come soon" yes you guessed right it was Abhigya not Abhigya actually Pop star Abhu yea she made this name her brand name and Abhi said "oho Abhu its ok na don't be so hurry otherwise you will fall and tell me first what the hell is this have you worn why your pants are torn on your knees give it to your mother she will sew it"
Abhigya : Papa I have already tell you that it is a fashion and by the way we can discuss about it later first come na my idiot is back after five years oops sorry not idiot my Leftenant general Idiot

Abhi laughs : you will not change come lets go
They both leaves and there meets another girl of course she is Subuhi and Abhi scared looking her in that state and shouted hearing his sound she also shouted and with their voice all came out Aliya who use to wear kurta and jean with a high puf bun and Vijay in his formal wear Rahul in his check shirt and black pants and our Mrs Mehra who was wearing light blue saree there was no change in her look but the thing was changed two members were increased in that family yea Rahul was married now and his wife was the same girl whose photo he used to keep hidingly in his physics book and her name was Radhika and they were parents of 10 years old boy named Pranay now dadi was not with us after marriage of Rahul she also went and now she lives in Punjab she is old enough now and lives with Bulbul and Purab there as we set up our company there also so now Purab is in Punjab with dadi.
Pranay : what happened daduu why you shouted like this
Radhika : yes chachu what happened

Abhi : Ask your sister in law and You junior ask your bua how many times I have said Subu that never come out wearing this face pack you look like ghost almost you scared me
Pranay : Bua you scared Dadu bad manners haah dadi scold her she scared me dadu (holding Abhi's finger)
Subuhi : what I can do didi said that Bhaiya is back so in excitement I came like this only why should I waste time in removing this face pack
Abhi : you mean to save your time you will go anywhere like this only
Subuhi : Of course
Abhi : look girl...

Pragya cuts off : arey you both father daughter again started leave it now Subu wash your face and Abhishek you come with me and what is this Abhu I have said that don't wear these clothes at home still you are wearing them go and change them otherwise I won't let you meet him
Abhigya : But maa...
Pragya and Abhi in chorus folding their hands : no ifs no buts
Subuhi and Abhigya in chorus : dadagiri
Abhi : Papagiri
Pragya : mama giri
Abhigya and Subuhi left the place stamping their feet and one voice came from back aah didi this will not give effect try to wear horse shoe that will give great effect what say Aryan bhaiya and shares a high five and he was none other than chhotu
Subuhi with a glare: Chhotu don't dare you say that otherwise I don't know what I will do with you understood
Chhotu : what you will do kick me like a horse
Subuhi : maa stop him otherwise I will surely kick him like that google.com itself will be unable to find him
Chhotu : and what if yahoo.com found me then
Subuhi : ughh maa stop him otherwise...

Pragya goes and pulls his ears and he shout
Chhotu : mummy its paining leave please
Pragya : Then why are you teasing her say sorry
Chhotu : sorry to this knife face no way
Abhi : then Pragya why will you leave his ear no way
Chhotu : ok ok I am saying... sorry didi
Pragya : that's like my boy

All laugh over that and then enters Koyal and all said oh no she again now listen her price of nail polish and she done this as same as she entered she started telling Bade papa maasi maa see my new nail paint and as she started all left from there and she was blabbering alone then the bell ranged and Pragya opened the door and here comes our Prabhas came in he was wearing his uniform and a hat over his head he joined army for his brothers wish not exactly for that yes as he was totally inspired by his elder brother he always wanted to follow him so he did I remember that day when we asked him why he is taking this decision as he has saw his brother what happened to him Pragya asked that why he is doing so he said that I want to complete dada's dream as all of a sudden it happened now I will complete his dream I know he completed itself but he died at early age now I will serve for nation on his behalf and that day he went on path shown by you my dear Pulkit see how papa kept his promise "

and as Prabhas was hugging everyone Abhi was looking the impression of Pulkit in him he was able to watch that same smiling face same gestures same attitude and then a tear drop from his eye and one voice echoed in his ears "Oho you again broke promise papa see he is return home go and hug him naa otherwise I will not get happy go soon I always say right you are not papa you are maa see how you are crying like her" Abhi looked around and it was Pulkit who was talking to him actually it was his imagination that he is surrounding him so he smiled over himself and went to meet Prabhas he went forward and hugged him then Prabhas said
Prabhas :- what say Popsii how am I looking
Abhigya interrupt : Just as idiot as you are
Prabhas : and you just like that dumbo as you are

Abhigya : How dare you called me dumbo again
Chhotu : then what he should call you didi tell him he will call that only what say bhaiya
Prabhas : Exactly
Rahul : tell us fast Abhu we have to decide that what we should name you
Subuhi : Why are you all priest that you will keep didi's name
Koyal : don't know how to talk with girls huh crazy peoples didi ignore him
The argument rose and then a voice came from back yes it was Anirudh and Shitiz although Pulkit was not with them but yeaa they were still here to complete his absence there thought were that we cant be a single Pulkit so we two are complete Pulkit Anirudh always supported Abhu and Subu and Shitiz to Prabhas Rahul and Chhotu Aryan use to stay away with their argument
Anirudh : who Is teasing my sister

Abhigya goes and hugs him : Ani bhaiyya see na how they are teasing us
Anirudh : don't worry I am here now I will see
Shitiz : What you will see hah my brothers are here what say Yash
Chhotu : Bhaiya I am always with you so no doubt on that
Rahul : great chhote
They were having their nok jhok Abhi and Pragya were looking at their happy world smilingly with mixed emotions when Anirudh and Shitiz came and took blessings from them
Anirudh : kaka we are here to meet you someone see (kaka means Uncle whom we respect same as father )

Shitiz : yea kaki see whom we have brought (kaki means aunty same as mother)
They both called their wives as Abhi and Pragya have seen them but today they were became father so they brought their kids to meet them Anirudh's son was of 3 months and Shitiz's son was of 6 months as they both were not with their wives when their kids born so Abhi and Pragya were unaware of that and looking them they got happy and all shared a family hug and Abhi sensed some presence near him and it was Pulkit's soul who was really present in that house yet and looking them happy like that he folded his hands smilingly and waved bye with one hand which Abhi looked clearly and then that image vanished off and he understood that now his son left looking his family extremely happy.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
The end 

I HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT! THANKS FOR READING...๐Ÿ˜ณ AND GUYS THIS FF IS VERY SPECIAL TO ME...THAT'S WHY I POSTED THIS HERE!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

ALL CREDIT GOES TO MY SURBHI WHO WROTE THIS FF...๐Ÿ˜ณ

GUYS DO TELL ME HOW DO U FIND IT...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by aytac_alp - 7 years ago
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i love your parts 5 to 13 there are wonderful and emotional u make your readers emotional you are wonderful .
aytac_alp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shafoo

that is nice update

Thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ
aytac_alp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shafoo

i love your parts 5 to 13 there are wonderful and emotional u make your readers emotional you are wonderful .

Thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and ya ..Surbhi is Wonderful...No doubt๐Ÿ˜‰
aytac_alp thumbnail
Thanks FOR Reading Everyone๐Ÿ˜ณ
hutanbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok now that it is finished...I'm going to enjoy reading it. Thanks Aytac...Thank Surbhi Tiwari for writing this too๐Ÿ˜‰..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
aytac_alp thumbnail

Originally posted by: hutanbandar

Ok now that it is finished...I'm going to enjoy reading it. Thanks Aytac...Thank Surbhi Tiwari for writing this too๐Ÿ˜‰..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks to u yr ...๐Ÿ˜ณ And Enjoy ...And Welcome from Surbhi...๐Ÿ˜ƒ