myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

I mean 2nd day of marraige Purvi knows that Monisha was engaged to RV and RV himself told her 

Further tomorrow he will tell her Monisha is not my ex shes my present? 

Hmm is this some joke going on regarding marraige?

You marry 2 days back and say your finace is not your ex 

After marraige any of your ex like finace or Girl friend loses credence RV 

As per law you can have many GFs many fiances but only one wife legally 

Engagement or Roka does not mean that you are married or it has any legal sanctions all across world 

You can break engagement with finance any time before wedding and marry another person 

But marriage is a sacred relationship as per every religion 

And your wife has legal authority over you

This is no childhood play where you would marry dolls in play and than act as if no ones married  

As kids we played even marriage games where some kid would become bride and groom others parents and relatives 

But RV is adult not a kid that he will marry for play and leave his wife 

RV ideas are very stupid hes no maturity at all he thinks he can marry Purvi and leave her no action will happen against him 

This revenge game of his will back fire on him like royally in few hours only 

Now one side Purvi will ask why you married me

Another side Monisha will be like when you will marry me

Better RV tell Monisha hes married cannot marry her and end this ghotala he created 

I liked that Purvi is no meek dove she hit him saying why you married me when you had fiance. You go girl 

Purvi should make his life living hell than other way - create havoc to him every minute so that he understands what great mistake he did 

I would love Purvi to be bold with him and very strict just do not act timid and dove and go all out attack on him every day 

Just remove the living day lights out of RV eyes - this is no joke marry yet love another woman Monisha 

And complaint to dadaji dadi and nupur and yug if he troubles or misbehaves - let them attack him too band bajao of RV 

I remember in Yeh hai chahtein abrar married preesha to take revenge and she and his kid would get together and band bajao him only back - i want same thing with RV

Nupur, Yug and Purvi should band bajo RV and Monisha day and night bas and dadaji dadi should also tell him strictly they want only Purvi as bahu no monisha - than watch fun 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I am finding the serial dragged now. From when pagphera is only happening. 

Purvi coming to know before RV dumped her in the colony was anti climatic. IMO, Purvi overhearing RV and Monisha convo was a poor choice.

I liked Purvi thanking RV for leaving her. 🤌 attitude. I hope she maintains it. Like she becomes cold and distant towards RV while RV's guilty conscious can't take that. In the meantime, he sees how self obsessed (& unhealthily obsessed with him) Monisha is.

I am afraid though that once Monisha leaves, Khushi will take her place. I would rather see RajVi vs Monisha rather than 2 sisters fight for a guy. smiley44

Edited by Snowfally - 2 months ago
anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It is going so fast and feels like the continuity is lagging for some reason. I don't know if Khushi is really trying to kick RV out of Purvi 's life or is she manipulating him to take Purvi back after hearing all the insults thrown by the neighbours. They should have shown RV's true side by showing his schemes with his family rather than exposing everything to Khushi. That was a greatly acted scene and RV was actually terrifying and you almost dislike him for messing with Purvi. But knowing that leaving her the day after the wedding is the big plan is such a let down. Especially given how he fought with jasbir on the wedding day to get married to her, atleast make the revenge last longer. And he has become a doormat of sorts to Monisha.

Let's not even get into Purvi, first RV was fighting her battles and now Khushi. Who is the female lead lol

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

It is going so fast and feels like the continuity is lagging for some reason. I don't know if Khushi is really trying to kick RV out of Purvi 's life or is she manipulating him to take Purvi back after hearing all the insults thrown by the neighbours. They should have shown RV's true side by showing his schemes with his family rather than exposing everything to Khushi. That was a greatly acted scene and RV was actually terrifying and you almost dislike him for messing with Purvi. But knowing that leaving her the day after the wedding is the big plan is such a let down. Especially given how he fought with jasbir on the wedding day to get married to her, atleast make the revenge last longer. And he has become a doormat of sorts to Monisha.

Let's not even get into Purvi, first RV was fighting her battles and now Khushi. Who is the female lead lol

I agree before marriage going too slow

Now after marriage too fast 

Whatever i want RV and Purvi to stay together let them fight or argue i want their together scenes 

Than Purvi in her home and Rv at his home separate 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I can understand the frustration each one is having hear clearly with the ongoing triangular track of RV-Purvi and Monisha bcoz even I am one of them.But the final thing is it depends on the CV's on how they go around executing the tracks.

The first thing that was shown to the viewers was Khushi giving a restraining order to RV from some lawyer and then I also saw in the SBS segment that Khushi herself was giving the divorce notice to RV.Is Khushi Purvi's lawyer or abba-amma to decide Purvi's life?

Has Purvi given any Power of Attorney to Khushi? No right?

What are the CV's showing here? Has RV done any sort of domestic violence against Purvi that he was given a restraining order just after his wedding? And how did RV bring Purvi back into the Malhotra Mansion if there was a valid restraining order against RV? 

The CV,'s are contradicting themselves in the name of fiction.And Purvi is so gullible that she signed on the divorce paper without even reading the same and she's supposed to be some school teacher? Come on just what is going on here?

Divorces and Weddings are not decided on some whims or in an instant manner.Chat Mangni Pat Vivah ho sakta hai Chat Vivah Pat Divorce nahi ho sakta.

RV married Purvi and then was going to abandon her in the name of revenge which he should not have done but he did it anyway.Their Romance was not even properly established Divorce abhi se hi shuru ho gaya.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I can understand the frustration each one is having hear clearly with the ongoing triangular track of RV-Purvi and Monisha bcoz even I am one of them.But the final thing is it depends on the CV's on how they go around executing the tracks.

The first thing that was shown to the viewers was Khushi giving a restraining order to RV from some lawyer and then I also saw in the SBS segment that Khushi herself was giving the divorce notice to RV.Is Khushi Purvi's lawyer or abba-amma to decide Purvi's life?

What are the CV's showing here? Has RV done any sort of domestic violence against Purvi that he was given a restraining order just after his wedding? And how did RV bring Purvi back into the Malhotra Mansion if there was a valid restraining order against RV? 

The CV,'s are contradicting themselves in the name of fiction.And Purvi is so gullible that she signed on the divorce paper without even reading the same and she's supposed to be some school teacher? Come on just what is going on here?

Divorces and Weddings are not decided on some whims or in an instant manner.Chat Mangni Pat Vivah ho sakta hai Chat Vivah Pat Divorce nahi ho sakta.

RV married Purvi and then was going to abandon her in the name of revenge which he should not have done but he did it anyway.Their Romance was not even properly established Divorce abhi se hi shuru ho gaya.

Did purvi sign the divorce papers already? I thought Khushi said she was about to give it to her. But yeah, it makes it even harder to root for Purvi because Purvi is not given anything strong to do. They have always put her in a bechari light who is so gullible and pure and needs saving. Even when she was saving the kids from fire in the pandal,she did not think through and RV had to come and rescue her. Prachi and pragya were given some strong characteristics even though they were put in a lot of situations where they needed saving. 

And let's not even get to how CVs are showing prachi as a mother. One of her daughters is so self absorbed that she has ruined an entire family and prachi knows nothing. Khushi also seems to have some resentment towards Prachi due to Ranbir's death which prachi never spoke about or clarified. Meanwhile you have purvi,who is very self -sacrificial and naive and gullible and Prachi knows this and yet got her married so young. Diya seems more self assured and strong compared to purvi. And RV is not as strong and anti hero if he gives in to khushi's whims or Monisha's whims. He looked really scary when he was confronting Khushi for the first time,miss that angry RV. But yeah so much continuity issues. And I really hope they give purvi some character. Even the actress does not seem convincing enough and I hope that's due to the abysmal writing.

myviewprem thumbnail

Honestly i have seen in real life such marriages as RV and Purvi where one does not want to remain married or accept spouse

Indeed one marraige i saw in real life boy just like RV very highly educated and very super duper rich family he travel all world at work and very big company big post, had a GF for 10 plus years his classmate forced by his conservative parents to marry another girl whose also engineer and educated. This guy GF was another caste so his conservative super rich khandani parents forced him to marry this girl same caste. He refuse to accept her for more than 5 years. His GF married after 2 years of his marraige with a man whose widower and has 2 kids because everyone knows she loved this guy. So in india tough to get first hand hubby when you have had love affair(like raveena tandon, shilpa shetty all married 2nd hand hubby same). Boy in shock after GF marriage 3 days locked himself in room, all thought he will harm himself. Also his Gf already 30 years old as she wait to marry this boy no for many years as she love him. 

His wife act just like Purvi screaming at him hitting him throwing things at him like Purvi did to RVbecause any wife feel bad when hubby never accept her. Boy usually keep quiet and walk off not talk much or fight. They went counsellor psychiatrist everywhere no use. Boy just cannot forget his GF or accept wife. This girl also very educated IT engineer working in top company and from good family not as rich as boy family but yes same caste etc. After 5 years husband accept wife or friend slowly. Till than he refuse to eat anything she cook also or sleep in same room etc avoid her royally like stranger. Finally 5 years later he accept her somehow. His GF is married to a widower with 2 kids and her hubby 12 years elder to her like in 40s. After she marry 5 years she have own kid. Husband(means ex BF like RV) got to know his GF had a child, only than he forget her from heart and had a child from his wife later. Not sure whether really this guy forget his GF but he has compromised on his life and accepted his wife and after more than 10 years marraige they have a baby. 

In real life its not kumkum bhagya serial, its like takes years and decades to forget lover or gF and accept a wife forced on you. or whom you never want to marry. In real life RV kind of man may take a decade almost to accept Purvi as wife not so easy as shown n KKB serials. Inserial man forgets ex lover or revenge in 6 months in real life it takes 10 years or more. Girl although highly educated in real life show patience because although highly educated her family tell you adjust no divorce no leaving husband so 10 years she adjust for him to accept her.  Mostly in india thats how bad marriages forced marraiges are parents marry and leave hubby wife to their fate. 

Not to say here this man(like RV) is at fault he also suffered a lot, imagine he was forced to give up his 12 years GF and marry a stranger girl his parents choose. What is use of so highly qualified working all over world so rich if you cannot choose your wife. Also his wife told his parents, father and grandfather and elder brother would hit and abuse him to accept her as wife and forget GF. I think marriage also happened by threat only hitting and locking him up etc or he not agree. But boy keep quiet and not say anything back answer to family or wife when they hit or abuse him. His wife would feel bad for him too because any woman feel bad that hubby being hit in front of her. Also she herself in frustration shout and hit and throw things at him in anger. Because he not accept her for 10 years no hubby wife relation. No guarantee he ever accept. 

Even man has suffered a lot its not like hes very happy. But his family wife family relatives neighbors and society support girl only not husband(like SM supports Purvi not RV). Sadly in patriarchal society even a man has no rights or freedom mostly no matter how rich how educated. Some men get too emotionally attached to GF and cannot accept the forced marriage wife by family. Not man fault by family fault but who suffers ultimately wife and husband too. Family marry and force and hit and threaten thats all, but who face all problems hubby and wife. Family marry and wash hand rarely will scream and threaten boy to adjust or accept marraige. 

Like you say divorce does not happen in whims otherwise 50% in india would divorce not be together all life. Because divorce is no option a man like RV will accept Purvi  for dadaji dadi sake or a girl like Purvi for family honour will accept RV. It will take time but both will accept now whether its compromise or not we cannot tell. Its like once you are pushed in ocean you learn to swim or drown. So if Rv or Purvi do not accept marriage they will drown they have no option only family and society will not give them freedom to decide any option. Than world will say this was fate it was written by God by bhagya you both are hubby wife and keep repeating it till both accept their fate whether they want or not who cares? That is why in happiness index India is one of the last country because everything is forced on human education, work, marraige , kids its not out of free will. In india mostly no one lives for their own happiness all live for parents or grandparents or for kids etc mostly. Here family and parents make most decisions for human whether you want it or not no one cares you have to accept 

As per the Happiness Index, India's rank was 136 out of 146 nations in 2022. It even falls behind the countries that are close by, such as Nepal, China, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka

myviewprem thumbnail

Did purvi sign the divorce papers already? I thought Khushi said she was about to give it to her. But yeah, it makes it even harder to root for Purvi because Purvi is not given anything strong to do. They have always put her in a bechari light who is so gullible and pure and needs saving. Even when she was saving the kids from fire in the pandal,she did not think through and RV had to come and rescue her. Prachi and pragya were given some strong characteristics even though they were put in a lot of situations where they needed saving. 

And let's not even get to how CVs are showing prachi as a mother. One of her daughters is so self absorbed that she has ruined an entire family and prachi knows nothing. Khushi also seems to have some resentment towards Prachi due to Ranbir's death which prachi never spoke about or clarified. Meanwhile you have purvi,who is very self -sacrificial and naive and gullible and Prachi knows this and yet got her married so young. Diya seems more self assured and strong compared to purvi. And RV is not as strong and anti hero if he gives in to khushi's whims or Monisha's whims. He looked really scary when he was confronting Khushi for the first time,miss that angry RV. But yeah so much continuity issues. And I really hope they give purvi some character. Even the actress does not seem convincing enough and I hope that's due to the abysmal writing.

I wonder how Kushi can bring divoce paper to RV and get sign of Purvi 

Should not hubby wife go to court to apply divorce or any family can get divorce papers for siblings or kids 

Should not court give 1 year to live together to sort difference 

What is this going on? 

In future Purvi will think RV wants divorce and sign 

Rv will think Purvi marrying another boy and sign 

Finally in front of court both realize they are tricked by Kushi 

Both are stupid this RV and Purvi 

How Rv take divorce paper from Kushi hand and not call and ask Purvi anything 

Why Rv never call Purvi and ask are you marrying again to a boy? 

Why Rv never call Purvi and ask why you sent me divorce papers? 

When will Rv open his mouth and talk to Purvi about all these things 

Kushi and Monisha take advantage of Rv silence 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I wonder how Kushi can bring divoce paper to RV and get sign of Purvi 

Should not hubby wife go to court to apply divorce or any family can get divorce papers for siblings or kids 

Should not court give 1 year to live together to sort difference 

What is this going on? 

In future Purvi will think RV wants divorce and sign 

Rv will think Purvi marrying another boy and sign 

Finally in front of court both realize they are tricked by Kushi 

Both are stupid this RV and Purvi 

How Rv take divorce paper from Kushi hand and not call and ask Purvi anything 

Why Rv never call Purvi and ask are you marrying again to a boy? 

Why Rv never call Purvi and ask why you sent me divorce papers? 

When will Rv open his mouth and talk to Purvi about all these things 

Kushi and Monisha take advantage of Rv silence 

If this was the old version of RV then he would have done all the above mentioned things.I dont know who this new RV is?He is either getting taken for a ride by Khushi or dancing to the tunes of Monisha.

Regarding Purvi it seems she has no brains at all.She just gave up her right without a fight against Monisha then why did she marry RV? The only thing she said on being abandoned by RV was that she just had a big fight with her husband RV.

I am now even wondering why even Purvi was introduced in the first place for RV? This is not a knock on the actress portraying the character of Purvi-she's doing a fine job of conveying and acting the same.

The CV's could have alternately pursued Khushi RV romance story with Monisha as the vamp.Right now it seems Purvi is dealing with 2 Rhea's here-Khushi and Monisha.

Yes I like the rest of the fans love RV and Purvi but at least the CV',s should give some time to properly develop a romantic track between the two.Forget Romance forget the wedding Divorce ka baat shuru ho gaya?

Divorce hi karwana tha toh shaadi kyun karwaya RV Purvi ka?

And if RV was introduced as some cunning Mastermind early in the series why make him a dumb ML just like the rest?

Why is Purvi paying the price of Khushi's misdeeds? RV's family don't like Purvi all right why did they leave Khushi? 

If RV's logic is right that he will target Khushi through Purvi then even whatever Khushi is doing to protect her sibling Purvi that is also logically right or Monisha asserting her right over RV bcoz RV was engaged to Monisha before marrying Purvi.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

If this was the old version of RV then he would have done all the above mentioned things.I dont know who this new RV is?He is either getting taken for a ride by Khushi or dancing to the tunes of Monisha.

Regarding Purvi it seems she has no brains at all.She just gave up her right without a fight against Monisha then why did she marry RV? The only thing she said on being abandoned by RV was that she just had a big fight with her husband RV.

I am now even wondering why even Purvi was introduced in the first place for RV? This is not a knock on the actress portraying the character of Purvi-she's doing a fine job of conveying and acting the same.

The CV's could have alternately pursued Khushi RV romance story with Monisha as the vamp.Right now it seems Purvi is dealing with 2 Rhea's here-Khushi and Monisha.

Yes I like the rest of the fans love RV and Purvi but at least the CV',s should give some time to properly develop a romantic track between the two.Forget Romance forget the wedding Divorce ka baat shuru ho gaya?

Divorce hi karwana tha toh shaadi kyun karwaya RV Purvi ka?

And if RV was introduced as some cunning Mastermind early in the series why make him a dumb ML just like the rest?

Why is Purvi paying the price of Khushi's misdeeds? RV's family don't like Purvi all right why did they leave Khushi? 

If RV's logic is right that he will target Khushi through Purvi then even whatever Khushi is doing to protect her sibling Purvi that is also logically right or Monisha asserting her right over RV bcoz RV was engaged to Monisha before marrying Purvi.

Yeah I feel like everyone has their own motives and seems right from their pov. RV taking revenge for everything his family went through, Khushi protecting purvi and her family but mostly she is protecting herself and her status more than anyone and that being morally questionable makes sense for her character to do as she is selfish, Monisha has all rights to get upset no matter how weird her obsession is with RV as he is the one who promised her a future. Purvi's intentions really fall short here and is not strong enough, yes neighbours are horrible. But prachi and her family do not care that much about it. Diya's wedding, sure but what happens after she gets married? What's the guarantee that diya's life would be great after marriage if the reason the groom's parents are interested is because purvi is married to RV? I mean RV also seemed like an angel to purvi until he changed his colours. She either needs to decide to fight or leave which is still fighting. Her acting helpless saying she will be with RV for diya's sake is not convincing enough. 

Even the neighbours being way too nosy feels very caricaturish. Today, RV did show that he is smart but just gets carried away due to anger so let's see how long they show this. But yeah,I am all in for an angst filled love story but they have not given enough scenes with RV and purvi for that. Whatever they showed before the wedding did feel too good to be true and in a weird twisted way I guess he still is her saviour as he finally came to pick her up. They have to give purvi a character. It's like they forgot she is the protagonist in this gen.