myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Kushi and RV back story where Kushi uses RV to do her work in office faking love is not so uncommon both in college or office nowadays 

Girls do fake love in college to boys so they help in home work or projects or to get free drops in cars and bikes by male classmates(or they have to pay for auto/taxi etc). Most boys know that the girls are faking affection or love no one is so innocent as Raj vansh is shown in this flash back 

Same way women fake love to in office to men who can help them in work in office just like Kushi was doing to raj vansh. Also they also fake affection to senior males who can help them with promotions etc. Later when the male colleagues realize whats happening and start pestering kushi kind of woman they will bring in sexual harassment cases to HR.

In college no complaint can be done it will be resolved internally with friends involved in issue to make peace

Most men do understand what games girls are playing in college or office. No one is so innocent nowadays yes may be 5% are dumb or get emotionally affected by what happens. But yes Raj Vansh is too innocent actually to not understand Kushi kind of girl i feel. 

And this not only Kushi kind of females do even men do same to women colleagues sometimes in office same thing to get work or promotions they fake affections. But men getting abused in false love is rare in offices as very few women are in power so not many men in corporate. It is more men taking advantage of women because they have power

Here i am surprised police arrest Raj vansh for a complaint on molesting. A person whose marrying a girl will be showing physical intimacy to that girl before marraige too. Does that come in molestation category? I doubt any police will bother because they will say why you agree to marry him if Raj Vansh molested you. 

Because of false cases by women like Kushi police or corporate do not take sexual harrasment in india or even many other countries. One is in a patrichial country women do not have protection and safety in terms of any kind of harassment in office anyways as its a man world, most in power are men. Next if women like kushi start misusing laws against boy friends or lovers than no one will believe genuine cases too in office. 

Because even genuine cases will be ignored thinking that they are fake allegations and its love affair gone wrong in company/office. 

But Raj Vansh is too innocent that he thought Kushi truly loved him just because she got him a tiffin, thats more bribe to do her part of work in office and to take her error blames on his head in front of seniors and managers. 

But Kushi should not have gone to temple with him or take his ring if she was just playing with him and not give him false sense of love to take it till marraige. 

And many people are commenting that how come Prachi, Ashok, Purvi have no idea she was marrying Raj Vansh. I know quiet a few people who are married secretly in college or office(in india or indians) where family has absolute no clue what their kids are up to or married too. In big city since people do not know each other unlike villages its easier to marry or live in without family or relatives knowing about it. 

Ex: How Amir Khan and Reena married and went back to their own homes etc. 

Or if girls family is far off in villages/city they marry a boy after coming to city or live in and parents have absolute no clue at all (in indian city, in USA/UK anyways you do not bother to fake your life as its modern culture and who cares for parents approval once they go to US/UK regarding GF/wife etc) 

So Kushi can marry without her family or friends knowing about it in todays modern times its not really impossible or something to be surprised about in todays times

Friends may know about marraige but all mind own business do not inform girl or boys parents. 

I am 100% sure that RV will start loving Purvi after initial hate/divorce phase that is when Kushi will turn negative and attack RV and Purvi 

So i am not so bothered about RV hate phase because RV is a softie by heart as shown in back story 

But in todays modern times Raj Vansh kind of innocent people are a rarity actually. A girl or boy do not really love you till he do not take you to her family and friend circle and introduce you to them. If they are secretive about their family or neighbors and relatives it only means they are acting for benefits from you. Raj Vansh should have understood this long back when Kushi made him get scolding by boss for her mistakes. No real lover or GF will do that they will accept blame and take any punishment instead and not trouble lovers like kushi did to Rajvansh. All this food was bribe to Rajvansh so he continues to be her paltu puppy in office and outside and take all her blames on his head. 

Atleast when Kushi walked away as he was hit for standing up for her he should have realized. But he seems too innocent and in his own world. Emotional ppl are like rajvansh they never take advantage of others so they think all are like them good and innocent. Purvi is another innocent person. I think RV and Purvi are good jodi as both are similar emotional fools easily trust anyone. People born in villages also will be more clever than RV. 

Anyone born in big city like mumbai or Delhi will be exposed to bad people from childhood and will understand ppl easily by 18-20 years age. Because auto, taxi to shops and other places everywhere ppl try to cheat you in big cities so you experience in life much more than ppl born in smaller cities or villages too.  Surprise that Rv could not understand Kushi real nature being from city if its someone come to mumbai newly i can understand he got fooled. . It only means hes too soft hearted and innocent by nature although now hes acting like a ruthless business man. 

True nature of human never changes all life they may put mask for sometime but how they are by 16 years of age they remain same all life rarely changing. Only if life changing incident occurs they may change in life. But not completely they put mask on face for few years etc but as per psychology what you are by 16 to 18 years you remain same by nature all life with slight change. 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You are expecting fully rounded characters in ekta kapoor serials. Never happens. 

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

You are expecting fully rounded characters in ekta kapoor serials. Never happens. 

All i am saying is the story is Raj vansh is not uncommon in corporate or colleges in last 10 years 

Its a relevant story to modern times 

But i have no much faith in ability of the writers to show the story as sensitively as required 

I can understand Rv heart is broken as Kushi back stabbed him so he wants to take revenge not only on kushi but entire kushi family 

But i would have preferred if Rv showed some brain and did not expose his true intentions so soon to kushi or even to Purvi 

He could have easily played with them for 6 months and when purvi started loving him like crazy drop the bomb that he wants divorce and what his relationship with Kushi is than it would hv more impact 

Till than KK could be exposed as Purvi father etc so much back log there

They finished entire flash back in less than 2 episodes 

Jennifer Winget Behyad 2 was on similar story where a boss falls in love with her makes her pregnant  (hes 40 plus man shes 22) than tries to kill her when she exposes him in front of his family but she survives and comes back for revenge after few years in a diff form 

Here jennifer winget role played by abrar qazi in gender reversal 

Behyad was a scary serial because jennier goes around killing everyone who harmed her from her lovers family members to office ppl who allowed her abuse to doctors who aborted her baby illegally thanks to boss ordering it 

But Raj Vansh is not a violent man going around killing Kushi entire family like jennifer or arman family who supported her etc tthats a real good thing about this character here 

RV still has his humanity intact in revenge 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Kushi and RV back story where Kushi uses RV to do her work in office faking love is not so uncommon both in college or office nowadays 

Girls do fake love in college to boys so they help in home work or projects or to get free drops in cars and bikes by male classmates(or they have to pay for auto/taxi etc). Most boys know that the girls are faking affection or love no one is so innocent as Raj vansh is shown in this flash back 

Same way women fake love to in office to men who can help them in work in office just like Kushi was doing to raj vansh. Also they also fake affection to senior males who can help them with promotions etc. Later when the male colleagues realize whats happening and start pestering kushi kind of woman they will bring in sexual harassment cases to HR.

In college no complaint can be done it will be resolved internally with friends involved in issue to make peace

Most men do understand what games girls are playing in college or office. No one is so innocent nowadays yes may be 5% are dumb or get emotionally affected by what happens. But yes Raj Vansh is too innocent actually to not understand Kushi kind of girl i feel. 

And this not only Kushi kind of females do even men do same to women colleagues sometimes in office same thing to get work or promotions they fake affections. But men getting abused in false love is rare in offices as very few women are in power so not many men in corporate. It is more men taking advantage of women because they have power

Here i am surprised police arrest Raj vansh for a complaint on molesting. A person whose marrying a girl will be showing physical intimacy to that girl before marraige too. Does that come in molestation category? I doubt any police will bother because they will say why you agree to marry him if Raj Vansh molested you. 

Because of false cases by women like Kushi police or corporate do not take sexual harrasment in india or even many other countries. One is in a patrichial country women do not have protection and safety in terms of any kind of harassment in office anyways as its a man world, most in power are men. Next if women like kushi start misusing laws against boy friends or lovers than no one will believe genuine cases too in office. 

Because even genuine cases will be ignored thinking that they are fake allegations and its love affair gone wrong in company/office. 

But Raj Vansh is too innocent that he thought Kushi truly loved him just because she got him a tiffin, thats more bribe to do her part of work in office and to take her error blames on his head in front of seniors and managers. 

But Kushi should not have gone to temple with him or take his ring if she was just playing with him and not give him false sense of love to take it till marraige. 

And many people are commenting that how come Prachi, Ashok, Purvi have no idea she was marrying Raj Vansh. I know quiet a few people who are married secretly in college or office(in india or indians) where family has absolute no clue what their kids are up to or married too. In big city since people do not know each other unlike villages its easier to marry or live in without family or relatives knowing about it. 

Ex: How Amir Khan and Reena married and went back to their own homes etc. 

Or if girls family is far off in villages/city they marry a boy after coming to city or live in and parents have absolute no clue at all (in indian city, in USA/UK anyways you do not bother to fake your life as its modern culture and who cares for parents approval once they go to US/UK regarding GF/wife etc) 

So Kushi can marry without her family or friends knowing about it in todays modern times its not really impossible or something to be surprised about in todays times

Friends may know about marraige but all mind own business do not inform girl or boys parents. 

I am 100% sure that RV will start loving Purvi after initial hate/divorce phase that is when Kushi will turn negative and attack RV and Purvi 

So i am not so bothered about RV hate phase because RV is a softie by heart as shown in back story 

But in todays modern times Raj Vansh kind of innocent people are a rarity actually. A girl or boy do not really love you till he do not take you to her family and friend circle and introduce you to them. If they are secretive about their family or neighbors and relatives it only means they are acting for benefits from you. Raj Vansh should have understood this long back when Kushi made him get scolding by boss for her mistakes. No real lover or GF will do that they will accept blame and take any punishment instead and not trouble lovers like kushi did to Rajvansh. All this food was bribe to Rajvansh so he continues to be her paltu puppy in office and outside and take all her blames on his head. 

Atleast when Kushi walked away as he was hit for standing up for her he should have realized. But he seems too innocent and in his own world. Emotional ppl are like rajvansh they never take advantage of others so they think all are like them good and innocent. Purvi is another innocent person. I think RV and Purvi are good jodi as both are similar emotional fools easily trust anyone. People born in villages also will be more clever than RV. 

Anyone born in big city like mumbai or Delhi will be exposed to bad people from childhood and will understand ppl easily by 18-20 years age. Because auto, taxi to shops and other places everywhere ppl try to cheat you in big cities so you experience in life much more than ppl born in smaller cities or villages too.  Surprise that Rv could not understand Kushi real nature being from city if its someone come to mumbai newly i can understand he got fooled. . It only means hes too soft hearted and innocent by nature although now hes acting like a ruthless business man. 

True nature of human never changes all life they may put mask for sometime but how they are by 16 years of age they remain same all life rarely changing. Only if life changing incident occurs they may change in life. But not completely they put mask on face for few years etc but as per psychology what you are by 16 to 18 years you remain same by nature all life with slight change. 

Khushi was giving mahima 2.0 vibes for yhc...That hairstyle and all....I was 100 percent sure that Khushi ki divorce karwake bhi isko rv ke peeche lagayega...Ulta yaha toh mandap Tak pohchkar full fledged past hai... Matlab again two sisters behind one mansmiley39...Makers apne old wine ko phir se laakar apne aukat dhikha diya ...

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Khushi was giving mahima 2.0 vibes for yhc...That hairstyle and all....I was 100 percent sure that Khushi ki divorce karwake bhi isko rv ke peeche lagayega...Ulta yaha toh mandap Tak pohchkar full fledged past hai... Matlab again two sisters behind one mansmiley39...Makers apne old wine ko phir se laakar apne aukat dhikha diya ...

i do not want a triangle love story 

i do not want Rv to ever like or love Kushi again in life 

He should take revenge on her and her husband and make them pauper and send them to jail 

As far as purvi is concerned its tough to love your biggest enemy sister as wife and soulmate for any man 

But since this is ITV i am sure RV will fall in love with Purvi one day for her simplicity 

I prefer a revenge drama than love triangle story 

I think jasbr will marry Rv sister or ashutosh 

Now for greater surprise arman can divorce kushi and marry RV sister to give him heart burns 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Khushi complained to the police that RV tried to marry her forcefully.So Police did'nt doubt Khushi on that basis.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Yes.Armaan will dump Khushi after knowing her true colour and the Khushi will go behind RV.But Mahima was never a good sister like Khushi.

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

jasminerahul thumbnail

RV will never love Khushi again.But Khushi may love RV again.

Originally posted by: myviewprem

i do not want a triangle love story 

i do not want Rv to ever like or love Kushi again in life 

He should take revenge on her and her husband and make them pauper and send them to jail 

As far as purvi is concerned its tough to love your biggest enemy sister as wife and soulmate for any man 

But since this is ITV i am sure RV will fall in love with Purvi one day for her simplicity 

I prefer a revenge drama than love triangle story 

I think jasbr will marry Rv sister or ashutosh 

Now for greater surprise arman can divorce kushi and marry RV sister to give him heart burns 

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Khushi complained to the police that RV tried to marry her forcefully.So Police did'nt doubt Khushi on that basis.

If only law worked like that 

Office guys can come and give evidence that both were lovers and kushi was roaming with him 

RV boss can give evidence he got scolding for kushi mistake at work 

Priest in temple can say they came together for temple 

Call records of RV can show how many times she called him in last year 

I mean so many witness are there when they were together for many months in same company 

That time he never molest her why he would molest just before marriage? 

No judge will believe such story where is proof of molestation, where are injury marks, struggle marks on kushi, the nail marks should have RV skin sample DNA 

Varun office guys can give evidence how RV protected Kushi by slapping a man who brushed her wrongly in modeling shoot etc 

Do you really think law works like this blindly than many men would be in jail for molestation 

you have to provide proof of RV lusting after Kushi before etc 

Kushi would be in central jail for false charges actually if a good lawyer there 

Even if kushi hurts herself scratches herself if DNA done on the instrument where is RV finger prnts or his DNA in her scratches - any lawyer will send her to jail if this case comes in court in few minutes 

Like this any girl can put blame on any man about molestation or abuse etc it does not work like that 

Only thing is RV was poor so may not be able to afford bail or lawyer as bail is very high for molestation cases (money given as surety) and may be RV family few were also put in jail or his mom was unwell so he may not be able to fight back false charges and compromised. May be he lied that he molested her in station for 3rd degree torture but kushi withraw case after getting written sign he will never go in front of her stay far away from her. May be they threatened to get his sister/mom to station and torture her to extract his confession who knows what may have happened that time? So RV could not prove his innocence and bent to kushi