FF:STORY OF FAITH BY SURBHI TIWARI CHAPTER 13 to LAST CHAPTER UPDATED - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Is that the end or r u going to continue? I was confused cuz of the ending. I absolutely love this story couldn't stop reading!!
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. Loved it.
Continue soon
Nandhu123 thumbnail
Loved all ur 3 parts 
Waiting eagerly for next
itsme_reji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Aytac !!..I already read this !!..Ye hamaari Superb surbhi ki superb ff story of faith hey na ?...I really loved this one !!..Thank u so much for posting this !..How r u ?๐Ÿ˜‰
aytac_alp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsme_reji

Hey Aytac !!..I already read this !!..Ye hamaari Superb surbhi ki superb ff story of faith hey na ?...I really loved this one !!..Thank u so much for posting this !..How r u ?๐Ÿ˜‰

ji...Rejii ji...This is our SURBHI'S FF ๐Ÿ˜‰
I thought that i can read this again๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...by posting it here๐Ÿ˜ณ.And me as usual Rocking๐Ÿ˜Ž ...What about u?๐Ÿ˜‰
aytac_alp thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nive-

Read first chapter Aytac. Nice to see Abhigya without any MUs and living happily :)

Will read rest soon

Aww...THANKS NIVU,.For Reading๐Ÿ˜ƒ...So sweet of u that u give ur precious time ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
There r many more beautiful moments  between ABHIGYA are waiting ...๐Ÿ˜‰
aytac_alp thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbsmartness4

Is that the end or r u going to continue? I was confused cuz of the ending. I absolutely love this story couldn't stop reading!!

THANKS FOR READING๐Ÿ˜ณ And .no this is not the ending...many more chapters are waiting...๐Ÿ˜‰
aytac_alp thumbnail

CHAPTER NO:5

Pragya coming back to home Prabhas is opening the door as Subuhi is slept and Pragya is holding her and they get inside... and Pragya goes to lie Subuhi on bed and thinks she is soo cute and now she is also have become the apple of his eyes... how much she is pampered by him she doesn't lives without him for a moment every time she needs papa hmm after Abhigya she is his lovely daughter ... And smiles...Prabhas enters the room and says..
Prabhas : she is his beloved by papa a lot and we brothers are loved a lot by our ma... ( he kisses Pragya on her cheeks...)

Pragya smiles and makes him sit on her lap and says
Pragya : hmmm so my little teddy thinks like that but beta there is nothing like that Papa cares for you all equally as you and dada are boys so he cares you like a father a brother and a friend that's why he use to play silly pranks with your company hm!! Am I right...
Prabhas : Really it is like that ma..
Pragya : Yes my bachhaa ... and he cares Abhigya and Subuhi like his princess because girls are so special as they complete the family you should have to respect them if you wont you will be declared as bad boy... understand .. now come tell me whether you have prepared your all syllabus for your exam or something left also...

They leaves and scene shifts to Mumbai where Abhi has reached in Bulbul and Purab's house and Bulbul welcomes him and asks how are you and that's not fare you met and found di but didn't told us anything na ...
Abhi : Hold on baba hold on... She will come with me but first meet them...
Bulbul : who who is came with you jiju...(in puzzeled voice)
Abhi : Areyyy where did you went bachhon... come here..
Abhigya and Pulkit enters and hide at the Abhi's back as the place is new for them.. Abhigya hides at Pulkit's back and Pulkit at Abhi's back...
Abhi : Areyyy why are you hiding beta come in front show your face these are our family members beta ...
Both comes out Bulbul sees them and goes to them and says...
Bulbul taking face of both the children in her palms... : Arey how sweet children are they who are they jiju..????
Abhigya runs to Abhi as she is hesitated and Pulkit also goes to Abhi they both sit holding his hands
( guys I know you will think that why Pulkit is behaving like this as he is elder then all the children so let me clear that on new place everyone is hesitated to talk or face someone even me also use to do the same when I go to some new place  so don't get confused it is just an experience Ok now coming to the story...)

Bulbul : Jiju why are they hiding and who are they ???
Abhi smiles at her and says : Abhigya beta don't hide like this greet your maasi cum chhoti ma common Pulkit you also beta go greet your maasi ma...
Bulbul is shocked and asked : Jiju these are your children She is my Pragya di's Abhigya and where is Prabhas beta ( her eyes are filled with tears and she is happy) But jiju Pulkit ???( In puzzeled expression)
Abhi was about to tell then he remembers Pragya' s words that don't tell it to anyone so he stopped and said..
Abhi : leave it it's a long story... just remember he is my dearest elder son..
Bulbul : jiju why di didn't come you said you are bringing her ..
Abhi : yes she will come but after Prabhas exam will get over and after ending this meeting I have to leave for raigadh to pickup them... and you will you treat us like this we have just arrived and you started questioning like raw agent.. no coffee no tea no water you have no sense how to treat your guest ... Bulbul grow up girl...(in teasing expression)
Bulbul irks : You need it then you can ask for it calmly why are you ordering me as you know Bulbul khanna will never work on orders...(in attitude)
Abhi : Ok my amma ok can you please bring us a glass of water...

Bulbul smiles : yes now you can have it...
Just then Rahul and Koyal enters and sees Abhi... And shouts..
Koyal : Bade papa you came and who are these two with you ???
Rahul hugs him : Chachu why you came so late you said that you will come early...then why late..
Abhigya and Pulkit feels jelous
Abhigya : See dada papa is hugging them who are they...(in anger voice)
Pulkit : yes Abhu I am looking that see how they are... come lets see..
They both goes there and sees Abhi consoling Rahul Abhigya interrupts
Abhigya : Papa who are they and why you hug them you are our papa na so why you are loving them..????

Pulkit (in soft voice) : Yes papa who are they ???
Abhi laughs on seeing them jelous and on their silly question... and answers...
Abhi : Beta these are your brother and sister.. Meet Rahul he is My elder brother means your bade papa Raj's son and meet this little cute don of the house Koyal she is your maasi ma's daughter and totally resembles her also...
Bulbul enters in taking coffee for Abhi and snacks for children and after taking coffee Abhi asks about Purab she replies that he is waiting for him in office Abhi leaves for office and Bulbul shows Abhigya and Pulkit there respective rooms ...
The meeting is over and Abhi returned to home he introduces Purab with Abhigya and Pulkit and tells the story of how he found them Purab says he is happy as you got your life back but when she is coming here and why didn't you took them to show MM ...
Abhi : No yr... purab not now but when I will bring her na we will settle our new world in that MM... then it will be again alive...
Purab : Ok baba ok now tell me how this Pulkit become your son ...
Abhi reminds Pragya's words.: He was escaped in the same truck and lost his family so...
Purab : Ok ok now you take rest as you must have became tired so I am leaving we will talk later ok good night..

Abhi : Good night...
He thinks about Pragya and calls her but Prabhas picks up the phone...
Prabhas : Hello papa..
Abhi : Beta you are still not slept why are you awaking... bachha late night...
Prabhas : Nothing papa just not able to sleep as I am missing my dumbo very much till I didn't fight with her I doesn't feel good...
Abhi : beta she is slept you must have sleep now and where is ma give phone to her...
Prabhas : She was making me asleep and she slept but I am not..
Abhi : oh Prabhas don't get sad dear as I will come day after tomorrow and will take u and ma also here..
Just then listening that someone Is talking Pragya awakes and sees prabhas is talking to someone..
Pragya : Prabhas beta with whom you are talking at this late night you should have sleep na how will give your exam tomorrow if you don't sleep go and sleep and whom you are talking to...
She takes the phone and says helloo ..

Abhi : you woke up wow.. so is everything alright there ??? Did my little princess troubled you ???
Pragya : Achha you are on the line ... yes everything is alright except Prabhas he is missing Abhigya very much and Pulkit also... Nothing else.. And your little princess was slept while returning to home so didn't troubled me... it will be known tomorrow when she will awake that how much she will trouble me .. (she yawns) you didn't sleep till now ..???
Abhi : No as without hearing your voice how could I sleep and without your lap how my sleep will be sweet...
Pragya laughs...
Abhi : Ok so you go to sleep as you are continuously yawning... good night Mrs Mehra...
Pragya laughs and says yes good night to you too...and ends the call she sings lullaby and pats Prabhas back to make him sleep and he sleeps but on other side with Abhi...
He goes to the room to look weather Abhigya and Pulkit are slept or not and he finds that they both are awake he asks the reason so they replies that we are not feeling sleepy...
Abhigya : Missing ma's lap..
Pulkit : She cares my head to make me sleep
Abhigya nd Pulkit (in chorus) : Missing her a lot ...

Abhi : Just this I know you are missing her because she is maa.. na but you have to sleep come I will make you sleep come to papa...
He keeps Abhigya and Pulkit's head on his lap and cares their hairs so that they feels sleepy... And they both slept and as Abhi also in sitting position..
Purab and Bulbul are watching all this from outside of the room and Purab says..
Purab : I know him very well but never seen this face of Abhi so change...
Bulbul : this is not change Purab as it is the love of father which is just showering on his children who hadn't seen fathers love...
They smiles and leaves...
Next morning Abhi went to office for completing the left over work and Abhigya and Pulkit are at home... They comes down and sees Bulbul serving breakfast to Purab they asks...
Abhigya : maasi ma where is papa ????????
Pukit : did papa went to take ma...

Bulbul : No beta he has gone to complete some left over work he will be back soon
Just then Abhi enters and sees Pulkit and Abhigya standing in their night suits ... they both rushes towards him and hugs him
Abhi ; Hey you woke up now ????? this time you was sleeping ??? Now go and change your clothes and fresh n up beta fast as it is 12 pm means very late go fast... gogogo..
They leaves and Abhi sits on the dining table and says to Purab to book tickets for today's evening flight Purab says sure as you are going to take pragya di... He leaves then Abhi thinks it was Prabhas's exam today I should ask how the exam so he calls Pragya..
Abhi : hello ..
Pragya : yes I am
Abhi : I just called to ask how are you and today was Prabhas exam na how was it gone...
Pragya : He attended it very well but still missing Abhigya how are they ???
Abhigya and Pulkit enters

Abhi : Ask your self...
Abhigya: Hello ma how are you ??? you know how much we are missing you when you are coming to us and yes how is that idiot pls give phone to him...
Pragya : hold on hold on girl take a breath he is ok and here he is.. wanna talk to him..
Prabhas : hello Dumbo now you have remembered me you are not missing me na I wont talk to you...
Abhigya : ohh hello idiot I was missing you but last night papa told that you haven't slept so I didn't called you by the way don't trouble ma ok..
Prabhas : Dumbo don't talk like elders okk .. anyways missing you yrr...
Abhigya : me too...
Pulkit takes the phone and talks to Pragya
Pulkit : Ma how are you..??
Pragya : Pulkit ... Yes beta I am fine you ok na taking care of your self na and yes you both are not troubling papa right ...
Pulkit : yes ma I am fine and yes we are not troubling papa...
Just then Subuhi enters and sees Pragya talkin on phone she starts shouting papa's phone I wanna talk ma give me she gives and pulkit handover the phone to abhi..
Abhi : hey my little princess how are you are you troubling your ma...???
Subuhi :No papa but when are you coming I wanna play with you ... You know that cat who lives back our house...

Abhi : yes ...
Subuhi : papa she left some where come soon na we will find her..
Abhi : Aww beta I am coming tonight okay then we will find her okay ...
Subuhi : okay papa ... But come soon ...
Abhi : Ok baba I am coming tonight it self.. ok.. now give phone to ma..
Pragya: Yes so you are coming at night am I right ?
Abhi : Have you done a course of astrology I mean how you understand without my telling (in shocked expression) subuhi didn't told you right ...
Pragya : Hmmm Mr the phone was just on speaker nothing else...(laughing)
Abhi ; oh so... My dear pack your stuffs as I am coming and we will leave tonight itself..
Pragya : ok so you cut the call now...
Abhi : Don't you missing something ??????
Pragya : No I don't think so...
Abhi : Really...
Pragya : yes I am not forgetting anything I have completed all the work and what else I had to remember...(smilingly..)
Abhi : Nothing madam now I am keeping the phone you go and pack your stuffs...
Pragya: ok...
Abhi : hmmm

Pragya : suniye...
Abhi : now what ????
Pragya : I love you...
And she cuts the phone Abhi smiles and thinks the small kid in her is still alive and Pragya on other sides feels happy and shy...
It was 4 o clock evening Pragya was making Subuhi sleep ... As before arrival of Abhi she can take a proper nap otherwise after his arrival she will not sleep... But as usual making her asleep Pragya felt slept and Abhi arrived he comes in the room sees Pragya sleeping and Subuhi who was pretending to sleep saw him and goes to him shouting..
Subuhi : Papa... you came where are my gifts..????
Abhi : Hey you are awake but stop shouting(in murmured voice) ma is sleeping na we have to go our home so better let her sleep for an hour ...By the way did you troubled ma...???
Subuhi : No papa actually ma troubled me a lot ... By making me eat those Aaloo Parathas and ketchep how much I said to her that don't trouble me I am my papa's princes but she didn't listened me see how she is sleeping I told her that papa is about to come don't sleep... but no she slept and you know she was trying to make me sleep also...
Pragya was listening to all convo and interrupts in between...
Pragya : Really Subuhi... I was troubling you..

Subuhi : Oops papa I think she heard that ... now ..???
Abhi : yes beta she heard that ... Now but she cant do nothing as you are with me... I will handle her..
Pragya : yes ofcourse you know how this girl is becoming difficult to handle she i trying to become my grandmother... see she hasn't slept... otherwise she sleeps at this time ...
Abhi : Pragya... Leave it na ok tell me all are ready have you packed your bags ...
Pragya : Yes we were just waiting for you...
Abhi : then come we will leave..
Pragya : Areyy you just arrived na sit and take rest I will bring coffee for you...
Abhi : No No come as now we will rest on our home our place and yes there I will say you to make coffee.. but now come lets go..
Pragya : Ok baba... come.
They leaves for Mumbai ..

Abhi Pragya's flight landing in Mumbai they leaves for home and reaches to Purab and Bulbul's home and Bulbul brings aarti thali to welcome Pragya and she does aarti pragya comes inside and Pragya and Bulbul share a hug both are crying badly...
Bulbul : where was you di and why you took that much time to return di... I am angry with you you don't even thought that how will I live without you...
Pragya : sorry na Bulbul but that time wasn't easy for me also... I also suffered a lot and always thinking about you and all
They both are crying hardly and Abhi is holding Subuhi in his arms... And Prabhas is standing with him.. Bulbul goes near and asks...
Bulbul : Di is this the junior jiju...?
Pragya nods yes...
Bulbul : he looks alike of him ...
Pragya : not just look alike the ability to answer is also same like father...
Purab : Di we are very much happy... as you are returned now see there will be only happiness in this family today the family is completed...
Purab and Bulbul notice Abhi holding Subuhi...
Bulbul : Areyyy who is this small princes di... And jiju why are you holding her like this we won't harm her let her down...
Purab : Bulbul is right Abhi leave her yr..as we also want to see her and shower our love on her would you not let us do so...(complaining tone)
Abhi : hmmm you try to take her then I will leave because at this time she will not leave me..
Bulbul and purab tries to take Subuhi from Abhi but she holds him tightly and hides her face in his shoulder... and about to cry..
Abhi: What I have told you... She would not leave me better Pragya hold her yr...
Bulbul : di... She is so fond of jiju she not leaving him papa's daughter... huhh(In fake anger)
Purab : Abhi when you became so beloved of children as she is not leaving you... Dear you have made my fun na ... When I used to handle Koyal now I will do the same with you because I don't think that your this daughter is going to leave you so easily...
All laughs and Subuhi gets scared...
Abhi : hey princess see they are making fun of your papa now get down otherwise they will make our fun all the time common little dear be brave show them that papa's daughter is not afraid from anyone...

Subuhi gets down but when she see bulbul and Purab still laughing she rushes and hides in Pragya's saree pallu and all laughs on her innocence
Pragya : now enough don't trouble my daughter see how she is scared...
Subuhi asked in low voice : Ma where Is dada and abhu didi...???
(Pulkit and Subuhi use to call Abhu to Abhigya with love.)
Pragya : beta they might be here somewhere ... suniye where is Pulkit and Abhigya ...
Purab : di they are at MM with Koyal and Rahul ...??
Pragya (in puzzled voice ) : Rahul ???
Abhi : Bunty... we named him rahul ..
Pragya : Oh...
Abhi : Ok then come we will go to our home..
Bulbul : first of all jiju this is also your home ok ...
Abhi : yes baba my mistake ok...sorry for that madam...
Bulbul : Better and yes we are also coming with you...
Abhi : Ok lets go...

They all goes to MM and Abhi and Pragya are shocked to see that full MM was decorated with light... and he understands that it is Bulbul's doings so he praises her they get inside and sees the MM is decorated beautifully just Pragya enters and Abhigya and Pulkit rushes to her and hugs her says... Maa... where was you so late see how we have prepared your welcome it was maasi ma's idea
Pragya : Hmm so she included you both in her doings now... ok let it be it is really very beautiful...
Abhigya then goes to Prabhas and says
Abhigya: Hey idiot so finally you are here you took so much time to come yrrr..
They both share a emotional hug and Pragya and Abhi and all looks them and are happy to see their bonding
Rahul and Koyal is looking at Pragya Rahul is still hesitated but Koyal goes to her.. and says to kneel down... Pragya kneels down and she holds her chin and starts seeing her face
Koyal : Hmmm ... so you are badi ma right ... okay let me clear one thing that I will not call you badi ma I will call you maasi ma... and bade papa aah let him remain bade papa... so I was saying that you will not think that I am your sister's daughter you will think me as your own... And yes if you are holding this girl in your arms you have to hold me also... understood... better understood..
Pragya is dazzed by her tantrums.. : Ok boss... Understood anything else boss...
Koyal : Ma make her understand my other terms and conditions also...
Pragya : wooh bulbul she have terms and conditions also..
All laugh on her silly talks and tantrums Abhi says I told you na she is just a copy of Bulbul... Bulbul twists Koyals ears and says...
Bulbul : Can't you stay normal every time being mischievous ..
Koyal : aah Ma can't you stay mischievous every time being normal...
All laughs hard and Purab interrupts...

Purab : see di there was one for me to handle now the second one is also the Xerox I think I should take them from here now you people take rest we will meet tomorrow. They all nods bye... Pragya says she is totally the small Bulbul I remember when she was small she always use to say like that to janki ma... Abhi rests his hands on Pragya's shoulder and says yes but yet she is so cute... come lets go inside... they goes inside and Pragya notices Rahul stood over at same place... so she calls him..
Rahul : you are really chachi na not an illusion ...
Pragya laughs : yes I am now not to fear as I am not going anywhere now I will be with you now stop crying and go to your youngers as you have to take care of them from now
She hugs him Rahul becomes emotional Pragya wipes her tears... and he leaves... Abhi is noticing and smiling continuously... And says to Pragya..
Abhi : Now you can make coffee for me and bring it in the same place where you use to serve it earlier...
Pragya smiles and says okay...
just then Abhigya and Prabhas again started
Abhigya : Now finally you are here now see I will not spare you for your silly pranks...
Prabhas : You won't spare me dumbo haha really then let me clear one thing to you it is not possible because now I am here and dada is always with me so let me say those words that I wont spare you now so be ready to get irked with my traps hahah am I right dada
He gives a high five to Pulkit..

Abhigy : Oh hello idiot if you have dada with you na then I have Rahul Bhaiya with me as he is elder than dada now you see how we brother sister make pranks on you... and Dada you also see what your abhu will do if you will support him ... Rahul bhaiya is with me now I have more power now...
Prabhas : Dada see who is taking about power who doesn't even know how to spell power hahahah Dumbo you will never change you will dumbo forever now I am sure...
Rahul smiles seeing them fighting and Abhi Pragya holds there heads and says in chorus
Abhi and Pragya : Again started they will not change ( fir shuru ho gaye ye nahi sudhrenge )
Pragya : leave them on their condition go I am bringing coffee... let them fight they will be silent to their own
she takes coffee to abhi and starts unpacking her and abhi's bags...she goes to keep the clothes in wardrobe and Abhi comes and hugs her from back and says did you remember this wardrobe Pragya says why would I will I forget this... as this was the only place where I use to hide from your pranks ... Abhi turns her towards him and says wanna experience those pranks again ..???? and they both gets closer and abhi kisses on her cheeks... she feels shy and about to leave but Abhi holds her and pulls back towards him and says in murmuring voice Subuhi is sleeping , Abhigya prabhas Pulkit and Rahul are playing in their rooms so I wanna show you something pragya says...
Pragya : Really what you wanna show that how much romantic you have became...(laughing expression)
Abhi : I wanna show you how much I love you...
Pragya : So show na...
Abhi : but not like that..
Pragya: then how...
Abhi closes her eyes with a cloth and lifts her in his arms and goes to the room where he has pratrayed large portrait of her..
Pragya : whats this should I open my eyes..
Pragya opens her eyes and sees there is dark just then Abhi puts on the light and pragya sees her such a big portrait and she is shocked to see such a big portrait of her and her eyes get full of tears she says this much you love me that you filled a full wall with my face Abhi says my love is not measurable fuggiii as you are my everything... without you my life has no motive and they share a emotional hug.. then Abhi breaks the hug and turns her around and she sees that there are the full room is full of photos with all childrens photos.. and Pragya finally couldn't stop her tears and hugs him..

Abhi : its oks yr I just made it for our little world...
Pragya : Suniye you have become changed this much love for us... Really..
Abhi : This is not enough I love more than anything... hey now stop all this as this is the happiest moment of our life... and yes you also have to change now something..
Pragya : What ??
Abhi : this suniye ... of course call me with my name from now onwards.. that is Abhishek..
Pragya : But how will this possible as I won't call your name as I have never took your name so how can I ...
Abhi : try at once na... you will become fond of it... Common just try
Pragya : Ok
She says Abhishek and feels shy she hides her face In Abhi's chest and he laughs on her ...
Pragya : I said na I won't be possible for me..
Abhi : if you won't call me with my name then I will not listen your suniye...
Abhi is about leave and pragya calls suniye he ignores and then pragya calls Abhishek suniye .. He turns back and says
Abhi : see you took It and from now onwards call me like this only..
Pragya: ok baba but why Abhishek why not Abhi...
Abhi comes closer to her and wraps his hand to her waist and says because... Pragya arora was wedded with Abhishek Prem Mehra not Abhi and All people use to recognise me as Abhi so it is good that my beloved wife should take my name that is Abhishek as it will be call by you only... She smiles and says okay my dear husband ...
They both laughs and leaves the room Just then they see that Subuhi is awake and searching for Abhi here and there...
Pragya : Go see your dearest daughter is searching for you I am telling you this girl is becoming difficult to handle she doesn't listens to anyone accept you.. see now she will not sleep without you also ...

Abhi : I think some one is feeling jealous .. Pragya is my thoughts are right that you are jealous
Pragya : very good this was left to hear now I am jealous ... waaooo let me make clear you one thing that I am not jealous at all because there is no reason of jealous I am just telling that this will make trouble for me who will handle her when you will go to work or somewhere else due to work tell me I was just thinking that only...
Abhi : you don't worry about all that my daughter will not trouble you as she is papa's princess and she will understand when I will make her understand.. okay stop thinking all this
Their cute fight cum nok-jhok starts and Subuhi finds Abhi ...
Subuhi : Papa I will not talk to you I am angry you left me in such a big room alone huh...
Pragya : Now handle her ...(in taunt)
Abhi kneels down : Oh papa made a mistake today now my princess will give me punishment Ohhh god I am so scared what punishment will she give to me...
Subuhi : I can forgive you papa ... but on one condition..
Abhi : and what is that my little dear...
Subuhi : tell me where you have kept my all gifts...
Pragya : Subuhi it is not good you are making unnecessary demands...
Abhi : Hey Pragya shhh... As now we are talking na don't disturb... ok want to see your gifts... then sure you will forgive me na..
Subuhi : yes ...
Abhi : so then come
He holds her hand and she holds his finger they both walk towards a room and Pragya follows them Abhi opens the room and says this is for my little princess...

the room is decorated from all fairy tale character having a round princess like bed a couch is there a study table and full room is painted with pink colour and fully decorated as princess room and there are lots of teddy bears as Abhigya and Subuhi likes ... Subuhi is filled with joy and rushes inside the room she jumps on bed and takes one teddy bear and says this much big teddy bears papa I love you papa ... she is very happy and Pragya is also happy looking her happiness to such and extent and sees towards Abhi ...
Abhi: Don't say anything this is my daughter's room our both the daughters will live here ...
Pragya : But when did you done all this..
Abhi : Actually I made this room for Abhigya imagining that she is growing so she will live in this room and these things I am trying to decorate it from past 8 years as I was fully believeing that one day you all will come to me and then my daughter will live in this room... and see you came but with double happiness two daughters both are sweet ... This is my family..
Pragya smiles : I am happy now ... Very much happy... seeing your this much love for children...
They both goes to Subuhi and Abhi says..
Abhi : so hows the room did you like it...
Subuhi : like it ... papa it is beautiful I love you sooo much...
Abhi : oho so now should I think that you forgave me for my mistake..
Subuhi : yes papa..
Abhi : so this is your and your Abhu didi's room you both will live here okay now lets go we will go to see the boys room..

They goes to see and Abhi shows them the room of Prabhas and Pulkit and Pragya is dazzed that the room is full of some musical intruments and posters of cars and ofcourse a big chimpanzee and gorilla stuff toys are there near the boys wardrobe..
Pragya : Everything is okay here but I cant understand why this chimpanzee and Gorilla stuff toys here and in such a big size I think there is no need of it...
Abhi : Don't think about that this chimpanzee and gorilla will make them remind that there doings are not less then these two..
And they both laughs and shows the room to children all children are happy and Pragya suggest to Rahul to share the room with Pulkit and Prabhas no need to live separately they all are happy...
Abhi : so did you like that all arrangements... Fuggiii dear..
Pragya : hmmm let me tell you close your eyes first then I will tell you..
Abhi : do you wanna kiss me after closing my eyes...
Pragya : arey baba just close na...
Abhi closes his eyes.. and Pragya gives him the gift packed..
Pragya : now open it..
Abhi : what is this

Pragya : see your self ... open it...
Abhi opens the gift and there are two dolls there
Pragya : remember them...??
Abhi laughs : haha one is your boyfriend and one is my girlfriend... but from where did you get them...???
Pragya : when I was cleaning your wardrobe I found them and then I remind the old days so thought why don't you remind them...
Abhi smiles at her and says you are becoming smart fuggiii... They both hugs each other and are happily

sunrise in the morning is shown All the children are sleeping in their respective rooms and Abhi and Pragya in their room Pragya wakes up and sit on the bed sees Abhi sleeping she was about to leave but Abhi in sleepy tone..
Abhi : ummm where are you going come sleep it is very much morning nobody wakes up in such morning and makes her lie on bed again and holds her from her waist..
Pragya : hmmm so you are sleeping and not sleeping as well ok let me get up I have to make breakfast and you have to go school also na let me go and better you also getup. (as mentioned in previous episodes Abhi is teaching as a music teacher in school after they got separated and was on contract basis in raigadh)

Abhi doesn't open his eyes : mmm some more time na Pragya please you also sleep and let me sleep also..
Pragya : No baba you wanna sleep so sleep but let me wake up ok ..
Abhi : so you want to go...na go then I am not awaking now as it is only 5 o clock in the morning you go i will sleep
Pragya fresh n up and was sponging her hairs with towel Abhi comes and hugs her from back she says
Pragya : so finally you got up hmm...
Abhi: yes as I was looking that my beautiful fuggi is again in her attire which is her saree and that boaring bun ...
Pragya : So... According to you what should I wear...??
Abhi : just a minute
He goes and takes out that suit which was brought by him in raigadh
Abhi : wear this .. today
Pragya : this suit is from...(in shocked expression)

Abhi : Yes I brought it for you now no question just go and wear it
she changes it and comes out Abhi is stunned looking her beauty she was looking extremely beautiful...
Pragya : Now it is ok na..
Abhi : yes but still something missing...
Pragya : what.???
Abhi goes and opens her hairs and says now it is ok... actually this style suits you he gives her some bangles and says..
Abhi : these hands doesn't look beautiful without them...
Pragya : Ok baba now if you have completed this make your wife ready according to session so should I leave now and you are awake so then go and fresh n up as today you have to go to school also...
Abhi again hugs her from back and lies his head on her shoulder and says..
Abhi : today no work as I am on leave today I will join from tomorrow today let me spend time at home..

Pragya : Ok do what ever you want to do just do but leave me because I have to make breakfast as your four sorry sorry five champs will woke up and they will start screaming
She breaks the hug and leaves...Abhi thinks she is so busy in them no time for me... haah abhi this is what your life is going to be sooo boaring... Pragya shouts from outside Stop complaining go and fresh n up he thinks she is becoming so smart...
All come on breakfast table children sees that Pragya's look is changed they complimet her that she is looking beautiful today more than daily Abhigya says yeahh.. today you are looking modern mommy grt and Abhi also arrives there all children greets him
Pulkit : good morning papa
Rahul : Good morning chachu..
Prabhas : Hey popsii take from my side also as same as dada said...
Abhigya: From my side also...
Abhi : Good morning to all baba and wait a minute what is popsii and yes I think from yesterday you was 5 in count but here are only 4 where is the small one means the 5th one
Prabhas : papa seems too long so i made it short and made it popsii... sounds good na..
Pragya (serving breakfast) : the fifth one is still sleeping... as what will happen she hadn't slept
in afternoon today and see now as a result she will sleep late now..

Abhi : hmm so I will go and wake her up ...
Pragya : No stop ... no need of it if you wake her up now her nap will not complete and then she will behave irked with every one so better you concentrate on your plate and don't think about her she will awake when her nap will get complete every time pampering is not necessary..
Abhigya, Prabhas , Pulkit and Raahul laughs at Pragya scolding Abhi like a kid and he gets irked
Rahul : Chachu now I can say chachi is back... ahahah
Pragya also comes there to have breakfast and then Abhi asks her..
Abhi : Pragya I was thinking that admitting these 3 shaitans in same school where Rahul is studying as it is best school and the best part all brother sister will go to same school..
Pragya : hmm it's a good idea.. no problem in it..
Abhi : But I was thinking about Subuhi the school will not take 6 years old girl as the school is from class 1st so what about her..
Pragya : So we have to find a primary school for her as if we will wait for her becoming 7 years old then it will be too late.. so better we find a primary school for her..
Abhi : hmm that will be right..
Subuhi comes there rubbing her eyes and sits in Pragya's lap and Pragya says..

Pragya : oh the little one got up good morning papa's princess...
Subuhi : Good morning ma... I am hungry...
Pragya : hmmm so my little doll is hungry so we have to eat something so before that we have to brush our teeth and have to take a bath so come we will have it fast and then fast fast we will eat food ok..
Subuhi : yes ma do fast
Abhi : hey Subuhi you didn't wished your papa today good morning...
Subuhi goes to Abhi and sits in his lap and says Good morning papa today you will play with me na we will paly more games today as Bhaiya dada and didi will be busy in them selves playing so better I will play with you now..
Abhi : okay but now go and take bath and come fast as you are hungry na..
Subuhi leaves with Pragya to have bath and Abhigya asks to Abhi
Abhigya: Papa are we going to same school in which Rahul Bhaiya goes...
Abhi : yes bachha as the school is best school...
Prabhas : ready dunbo I am also in that school now who will save you from me... dada the fish is trapped now it will be more fun to tease her now... agreed dada..
Pulkit : agreed Prabbhas...
They both laugh hard and just then Pragya brings Subuhi and serves her breakfast
Abhigya : idiot you just shut up otherwise today I won't spare you...
Prabhas : let's have breakfast first then we will decide...
Abhigya : ok
Abhi: Can't you both stay like a good brother and sister always use to fight like a cat and a mouse...

Subuhi laughs hard and teases them both
Subuhi : haha Abhu didi you are a cat and Prabhas dada you are a mouse.. haha
Prabhas : NO chhoti I am cat and she is mouse.. right na Abhigya.???
Abhigya : yes of course ... wait a minute what did you said Prabhas you gone this time...
And they start began to chase each other Abhi goes to music room after having breakfast and Pulkit and Rahul plays vedio games in their rooms together as there is no school now and Pragya takes the dirty dishes to the kitchen... and she was keeping the flour container at the top shelf just then Prabhas and Abhigya comes chasing each other..
Abhigya : I will catch you wait prabhas I wont spare you..
Prabhas : first catch me then we will see who spares whom..
Pragya : Abhigya Prabhas stop it as the stool will jerk and I will fall down stop now ...
They are not listening and as a result the stool jerks and the container falls down Pragya saves her self by balancing and Abhigya and Prabhas start laughing.. hardly

Pragya : Abhigya prabhas you are laughing at your ma.. right wait I will tell you I was saying that don't do this the container will fall but no you will do what you want to do right.. areyyy I am scolding you both and you both are continuously laughing what happened now...
Abhigya and Prabhas (in chorus) see at your back ma... Haha Pragya sees and screems aaa and then she also bursts in laugh... Yes ofcourse it was Abhi on whom the all flour was fallen and now he was fully looking like a white ghost now and looking him in that state they all were laughing by seeing his expression..
Pragya : Abhishek what was you doing here..??(laughing hard)
Abhi : I came to have some water but didn't know you will welcome me in kitchen like this...
Pragya : hahahah sorry but they were playing and it fallen accidently nothing else ...(laughing hard) by the way you are looking beautiful in this getup ...
Abhigya: yea papa you are looking like a beautiful lady hahahh
Prabhas : first time you said right dumbo... Seriously fugga papa is looking like a white duck quack quack..
All laughs hard
Abhi irks: you are making fun of me you all just wait..
He begans to chase Pragya and twins and twins runs outside the house and Pragya runs towards the room and finally he catch her and says
Abhi : now say what I have caught you laughing on me right
Pragya: no (controlling her laugh)
Abhi : I am a duck white duck see you are laughing till now..(in irked voice)
Pragya : what I can do as my husband is looking so cute... so what can I do...
Abhi : hmmm looking cute na so you have to give some penalty for laughing on this cute husband..
Pragya : and what is that ??( in scared voice)
Abhi : nothing just bring my new pair of clothes..
Pragya : youuu...

And beats him abhs says ouchhh.. and he goes to take bath.. and after bath he is shivering as he caught cold...Pragya laughs and sponge his head from towel he says its all because of neither you said me to bath nor the cold caught me see now... why are you laughing Pragya...
Pragya : areyy baba its ok its just a common cold you will be okay let me bring hot coffee for you okay by the way who told you to take a bath with cold water ... if you will bath with cold water then of course it will happen na
He was about to say something but Pragya taps his nose with her finger and says no more ifs and buts I am bringing and see there who is there your little girl is there you talk with her I will be back now in a while...okay
Subuhi : papa you caught cold now how will you play with me...
Abhi : areyyy I am always okay to play with my children (sneeze ) you don't worry just tell me what do you want to paly (sneez) ..
Subuhi : no no papa you take rest today I will play with dada and Rahul bhaiya you take rest...
Abhigya and Prabhas enters and says yes papa she is right just take rest as you have to be okay for playing and if you became more ill then ma... will definitely not leave us so its better you take rest... Pragya enters and says they are right and you do rest and this is your coffee and yes no more playing Subuhi ,... Abhigya... Prabhas come lets go beta let him take rest..
Abhi ; but listen I am ok ...
Pragya : no ifs no buts tomorrow you have to go to work and pls its just for few hours take a nap as you will feel better you can play with them later also...
Time passed it is evening now an Abhi gets up
Pragya : Now feeling well...???
Abhi : yes as that coffee made me feeling well...
Pragya : so now get up as it is no time to sleep...
Abhi listens some drum beats.. and asks.
Abhi : who is playing the drum...
Pragya : It might be Pulkit a he plays very good drum
Abhi : seriously ????

Pragya : yes as you don't know your all children are very good at music and every one have different taste in it like Abhigya loves English songs and she sings them also Prabhas is very good at playing keyboard and singing some melodious songs and Pulkit is good at playing drums and of course your little princess she can play piano very well... Haah you can say the house is full of musician
Abhi holds her and wraps his hands around her waist and says you forgot some one
Pragya : whom??
Abhi : My girlfriend Razia you forgot her she is very good at singing...
( as in season 1 while making Pragya's music career Abhi named her Razia..)
Pragya: hmmm so razia is also good...
Abhi : come lets see what is he playing with that drum...
Pragya : you go I am coming as I have to keep those clothes on their place...
Abhi leaves and goes to Pulkit's room and Abhigya Prabhas Rahul and Subuhi is also there..
Prabhas : Papa you okay now see we are playing someting..
Rahul : what are you saying Prabhas chachu can hiself tell because he is a rock star...
Abhi smiles just then Pulkit asks..
Pulkit : Papa you love maa.. so much na
Abhi : is it the thing to ask of course I doo
Pulkit :hmm thats why you easily bear her anger okay jokes a part Papa as bhaiya is saying you are a rock star so we haven't heard you singing yet please papa sing some song na we want to listen..
Abhi : Areyyy but how as it need... much preparation to sing.. a song..like playing instruments etc..
Pulkit : papa please na don't take tension of instruments as the full band is with you but sing a song dedicated to ma we want to see her smile while listening your song.. pls na papa

Abhi : but beta...
Subuhi : papa please na...
All insists him to sing and he agrees
Pulkit :I will beat drum..
Prabhas : I will paly keyboard..
Abhi : okay so ready...
Rahul gives him his guitar and he starts playing it and Pulkit plays drum and Prabhas the keyboard Pragya in her room listens and thinks soo the rock star is back and smiles just then Abhi starts singing
Mareez-E-Ishq Hoon Main, Kar De Dawaa... (I'm suffering from love, provide a cure for me)
O Ooo Ho...
Talab Hai Tu, Tu Hai Nasha (You're my thirst, You're my intoxication)

Ghulam Hai Dil Ye Tera(My heart is Your slave)

Khulke Zara Jee Loon Tujhe (Let me live You freely)

Aaja Meri Saanson Mein Aa(Come in my breath)

and Pragya listens him and leaves all the work and goes there to listen him and she goes there and stand near door and Abhi looks her and continue singing but this time with more smile as he use to sing before they were having children and he was singing the song mareez-e-ishq hu mai..
Abhi stands playing guitar and sings.
Mareez-E-Ishq Hoon, Main Kar De Dawa... (I'm suffering from love, provide a cure for me)

Haath Rakhde, Tu Dil Pe Zara(Put Your hand on my heart)

O... Haath Rakhde, Tu Dil Pe Zara(Put Your hand on my heart)

Pragya feels shy and smiles at him...

Tujhe Mere Rab Ne Milaya (My God has made me meet You)

Maine Tujhe Apna Banaya (I've made You mine)

Ab Na Bichadna Khudaya... (For the love of God, please don't separate from me)
Mohabbat Rooh Ki Hai Laazim Riza...( For the soul, love is a crucial gratification)

Haath Rakhde, Tu Dil Pe Zara (Put Your hand on my heart)

O... Haath Rakhde, Tu Dil Pe Zara (Put Your hand on my heart)

O Ooo Ho..

Chaaha Tujhe Maine Wafaa Se (I've loved You with true faith)

Maanga Tujhe Maine Dua Se (I've asked for You in my prayers)

Paaya Tujhe Teri Ada Se...( I've achieved/attained You due to Your own style/grace)

Karam Hadd Se Zyaada Hai Mujhpe Tera (Your benevolences upon me are countless)

Haath Rakhde, Tu Dil Pe Zara (Put Your hand on my heart)
O... Haath Rakhde, Tu Dil Pe Zara (Put Your hand on my heart)

Abhi says thank u and all the children says.. superb papa your voice is just... Prabhas says papa you tooo rocking papa Abhigya says first time this idiot is right and Pulkit says papa I think in earlier days if you were singing like that so I am sure that girls would have flat on you and dying for you na ... Abhi feels shy and Pragya smiling continuously and at last Abhi says that it is not done I have make u listen my voice now I want to listens yours...
They all reply we will papa as it is surprise for you and ma ... today maasi ma told us that she is keeping party in your returning and we will make you sing our voice in that party so just wait and watch...papa and maa...

Abhi sitting in the bed room reading something.. Pragya comes in and
Pragya : w oho from when did you get this habit of reading books... by the way this is good habit very good keep it up
Abhi : Fuggi I think you should increase the power number of your specs does it looking a book to you I am completing some musical notes which I have to submit tomorrow ...
Pragya : okay but can you repeat what did you said ... that I should increase my number power of specs right you said it na...
Abhi ( oops expression ) : no I didn't said that may be your ears have done some mistake in hearing...
Pragya : hmm so you are completing your notes at this time you know na this is time to sleep ... and by the way what was you doing from whole day you wasted your time and now you are sitting to complete your work now I know that your daughter totally resembles upon you ...
Abhi : Ok na yr... fuggi now stop scolding me and let me do my work ...
Pragya : ok but I am going to sleep
And she sleeps after finishing his work Abhi also decides to sleep and he looks that Pragya is sleeping in sitting position he smiles and thinks you try to behave angry but I know you always thinks about us and he makes her sleep properly and sleeps himself also...
In morning Abhi is getting ready for the work and calls ..
Abhi : Pragya where are my socks I am getting late and couldn't find them...
Pragya : it is in right side drawer of the cupboard there see..
Abhi : my tie...????
Pragya : coming ... baba as I think that you are not able to find anything in your own room..
She was in kitchen preparing coffee for Abhi... she comes in hurry and her leg twists.. she was about to fall but Abhi holds her and says
Abhi : can't you take care yourself if I wasn't there you must have fallen till now...
Pragya: great .. you are making me dance on one leg since morning and saying what is hurry...??
Abhi : ok baba my mistake now tell me where is my tie...
Pragya brings tie and Abhi says
Abhi : now if you have brought it then make me wear also..( ab jab lai ho to pehna b do)
Pragya takes tie : you haven't change needs always a person to make u wear tie by the way why are you going in such a decent manner to school is there any special thing.. or occasion ??
Abhi wraps his hands over her waist while she is making him wear tie...and says..
Abhi : Yes my dear as today one meeting is there critics would come and judge that whether our music school is really good or not its teachers are good or not in music and think what your husband is the representator there so ofcourse I have to be prepared like this na... but you know what I don't want to go.. just live at home and spend time with all you people...
Pragya : Hmmm stop buttering and leave for work as it is necessary ok don't think that I will ask you to don't go as you know I will not going to do so..
Abhi : That's not fare yr.. how unromantic

Pragya : Stop complaining as we can spend time together when you come back also ok...

And then she make him wear coat and gives him his hanky, wallet and watch and mobile of course...and while he was leaving he forgot his car keys so Pragya went down and gives it to him and Abhi hugs Pragya and says I am in no mood in going to work today Pragya pushes him lightly towards the door and says but you have to go he goes and Pragya turns around to leave but Abhi was back and hugs her from back and says do you really want me to leave.. Pragya breaks the hug and says yes now go... Abhi leaves Pragya was closing the door but Abhi stops her and Pragya says now what he says I forgot something Pragya says what Abhi kisses on her cheeks and says this... bye...
Pragya (smiles) : silly kid.. hooh now common lets go to wake up all ...
Pragya first goes in Pulkit Prabhas and Rahul's room and make them awake then she make Abhigya awake mean while the door knocks and she rushes to see.. she opens the door it was Bulbul there with Koyal..

Bulbul : good morning di... How are you
Pragya : good morning bulbul...
Koyal : maasi ma are you forgetting something...
Pragya : Oh sorry boss (she lifts Koyal in her arms and then kisses her on her forehead ) now ok boss..
Koyal : Better now tell me where is Subuhi I am here to play with her... and ofcourse Rahul bhai and Pulkit bhai..
Pragya : They have just woken up bachha they will be here after fresh n up ... now bulbul as you all are here so come have a breakfast...
Bulbul : sure di...
Time passed and Bulbul and Pragya talking and Pulkit Abhigya Prabhas and Rahul are playing cricket outside the home and Subuhi and Koyal are palying with dolls with Koyal's friends in garden.. Abhigya has no interest in playing with dolls so she is with Prabhas... Abhi comes back home and gets inside Pragya asks...

Bulbul : Jiju why you came so early you have to be late na I was spending time with my diii
Abhi : Arey you spend time with her I will spend time with my children okkk
Bulbul : Then why are sitting here goo..
Pragya : Ohh bulbul let me talk first ...Abhishek you come so early..???
Abhi : yeah as the work was not more due to vacation of children.. soo
Pragya : ok then I will bring coffee...
Abhi : hey where are the children ???
Pragya : half of them are playing in the back side of house and two of them are in garden
Bulbul laughs on Pragya's answer
Abhi : ok so I am going to garden... better you bring coffee there..
Pragya : ok..
Abhi goes to the garden and there he sees that Koyal and Subuhi are fighting with other children and talking about some bet.. so he goes to inquire..
Abhi : what happen hey Subu beta And Koyal why you all are fighting ..
One girl answers that uncle they both are saying that you are strong enough that you can jump off from the terrace of your house... and stand straight after that..
Abhi is shocked to hear that and in scared expression asked to them and who made that bet with you...
Children replies that Koyal and Subuhi both made that bet.. he sees them and says...

Abhi : what you both have done how will I jump from this building are you mad what if something happens to me..
Koyal : so bade papa say it directly na... that you are scared of height and we have to loose bet... And if we lose na then our self-respect will get affected and yes these silly children will laugh on us.. you will like that na..
Abhi : beta try to understand everyone will like your brave father but beta nobody will like broken father.(beta bahadur baap sabko achha lagega par toota foota baap kisi ko pasand nahi aayega)

Koyal start black mailing him emotionally ... so Abhi gets ready to do so for his children self-respect he goes to the terrace Abhigya sees him but they thinks that he must be talking to someone that's why he has gone to terrace and Abhi comes in front side of the house where all the children were standing all were shouting uncle you can do it Subuhi and Koyal was cheering papa..papa.. and he sees the height and says to himself oh god now what will happen to you god just take care I am jumping ( hey bhagwan itna oocha Abhi tu to phas gaya bete ab bhagwan tum hi bachana)and he jumps from there and tries to stand but his hand and leg got a little jerk as he was fallen down so the noise made was like something broken so hearing that Pragya shouted from inside and Bulbul rushes to see then he saw Abhi fallen she goes to pragya to tell
Pragya : Now what you people broken
Bulbul comes inside : Di this time they broken your husband
Pragya : what are you saying Bulbul say it straight...

Bulbul : Di this was jiju who fallen I have taken him in his room and called the doctor he had jumped from the terrace...
Hearing that Pragya rushes to see him and doctor suggesting him to rest for few hours as it is the small jerk so it will be ok thank god the injury was not big Pragya goes to him and she is very much tensed...
Pragya : what is this how is this happened and why you jumped off from this terrace tell me...
Bulbul tells about that silly bet..
Pragya : what you jumped for that silly bet what was the need of it are you a superman damn it that you will land safely how can you do these silly thing are you out of your mind you never thought na if something happened to you what will I do then just ...
Abhi : hold on baba why you are over reacting it was my daughters self-respect if I didn't do so then their friends might tease her that there father is not brave and they will feel shame..
Pragya: what???? you done this for that... silly bet what do you think of yourself and who said that to do so you Subuhi na I can't understand why are you trying to over pampering her as see today its result...
Pragya goes to Subuhi : who made this silly bet Subuhi is this the way you do your unnecessary demands are increasing day by day... Now you will demand the things like this that someone should jump off from the terrace for proving that your family is brave..(scolding)
Bulbul : Di don't scold her alone as this was the plan of my little mischievous daughter Koyal...
Pragya : I am not scolding to anyone Bulbul I am just trying to make them understand that there is no need of such behaviour yr ...
Abhi : But..

Pragya : you to shut up don't even try to save them..
Prabhas Pulkit Rahul and Abhigya was murmuring and Prabhas was saying dada today we all gone we all gone see now its our turn I don't know why but I think papa is somehow careless and see now.. ready to bear anger Pulkit says just shut up and keep standing otherwise you will be the next to bear her anger...Pragya heard that and says
Pragya : yes of course you are next by the way where were you all when he was on the terrace to jump..
Abhigya : I saw him but we thought that he might be doing some call network is not available inside the home so we thought there for that... we didn't know that he going to become Superman there...
Prabhas laughs on this and Pragya says..
Pragya : Waah you thought very good thoughts of your people are very good and Prabhas you are laughing right shut up either you are going to have a tight slap from me..
All remains silent looking her anger and stands doing their heads down..
Abhi : Heyy pragya.. don't say like that for my children..ok

Pragya: wao fine then do as you want to do today they have said to jump you from the terrace you jumped and one day they will say you that papa go and jump from the world's largest building because we have made a bet then you go jump from there also ok... you all are...just ahhh nobody wants to think what will I feel -when you all are hurt but no all will do what they want to do so.. do what you and your children want to do...
Pragya is fuming in anger on this silly activity of Abhi ...
Abhi touches her hand : oh see its heating too much hot.. I can't handle my hand got burned see..( trying to calm down Pragya with this silly joke)
Pragya : oh yes right now I am that much anger right so now Mr. Abhishek treat yourself on your own as I will not..
And she leaves from there Abhigya, Pulkit , Prabhas , Rahul and Subuhi goes to Abhi and said in same tone Papa she is very much angry how will we calm down her... Subuhi says
Subuhi : This is all beacause of me na papa(in crying tone) I make her angry to such an extent that she has scold you...
Abhi : no beta don't cry as I know that how to calm her down... first go and say sorry to her as today you have made mistake.. na then I will handle her ok
Subuhi nods yes and she goes to Pragya she is sitting in a room and crying about thinking that how worst can this situation could result but no he doesn't thinks about that.. Subuhi comes in and sees Pragya crying she also begans crying and holding her ears.. says...
Subuhi : sorry ma.. sorry na I have made a mistake today..

Pragya is not talking to her.. she cries hard
Subuhi shakes her : ma sorry na pls I will never do so again ma pls talk to me na maa... (crying hard) ma you want to slap me punish me so do it but talk to me ...
Pragya melts down seeing her crying and lifts her in her arms and makes her sit on her lap and says
Pragya : Promise me you would never do this again...
Subuhi : Promise I will not do it again...
And she hides her head in Pragya's shoulder and then Pulkit Abhigya Rahul and Prabhas also comes there and says sorry to her and wipes her tears she says the same to all and they all have a hug... Just then Abhi also enters and says if you are distributing sorry so please give some to me also...
Abhi goes to Pragya and says sorry to her.. she refuses and Abhi tries again and again Pragya denies again and again then Abhi starts singing song and begging her for sorry while he is singing all the children along with bulbul were dancing taking the small posters on which sorry is written and Abhi is singing the song and trying to cheer up
I wanna make it up to you, pretty baby
Make it up to you.
I wanna see you smile

I wanna see you smile
I wanna make it up to you.
O meri jaan na lele ke meri jaan ( oh my darling you are taking my life)
Teri ada (your style)
Jaan jala na tujhe pe deewana (don't show anger on me as I am your beloved)
Mein hoon fida (I am mad over you)
Gusstaki maaf karde ( please forgive my mistake )
Abb tho insaaf karde ( please make now the clear judgement)
Apna dil saaf karde ( make your heart clear)
Kehna tho maan le ( listen to me once)
o
Jaane bhi de jo bhi hua ( let It be what has happened let it be. Go)
jaane bhi de ( let it be gone)
Come on smile now...
Gussa tera jhootha ( I know your anger is fake)
Jhoothi moothi berukhi hai ( your ignorance is fake)
Jaanu main to jaanu ( I know very well)
Teri naa mein haan chupi hai ( your yes is hidden in your no)
Aye sanaam na kar sitam ( oh darling don't trouble me noe)
Tujhko khuda ka vasta( for god sake)
hey..
Gusstaki maaf karde ( please forgive my mistake )
Abb to insaaf karde ( please make now the clear judgement)
Apna dil saaf karde ( make your heart clear)
Kehna to maan le ( listen to me once)
ho..
Jaane bhi de jo bhi hua (let it be what has happened let it be go)
jaane bhi de (lit is be gone)
Abhi trying to cheer up Pragya but she is continuously ignoring
Hai
Tanha na kategi zindgani jaanle tu ( you can't spend your life alone remember )
Meri bhi zarurat tujhko hogi maanle tu (you need me on every way you have to accept)
Mar ke bhi na chodunda eri baahien tera raasta ( even if I died then also I am not going to leave your hug your way.)
gu.gu.gu..Gusstaki maaf karde ( please forgive my mistake)
Abb to insaaf karde ( do clear judgement)
Apna dil saaf karde ( clear all misunderstandings from your heart)
Kehna to maan le ( just listen me)
o
Jaane bhi de jo bhi hua ( now forget it what happened )
jaane bhi de (just forget it)
Come on smile now...

He is trying to pacify her but she is ignoring as she very much angry on Abhi he again says.. sorryyy

Pragya denies and Abhi says if you are not forgiving me then I am going to jump again from that terrace now Pragya doesn't give any expression again and he says so you are not forgiving me so I am going again to jump Pragya holds his hand while he was leaving and says I will forgive you but first you promise me that you will not do these silly things again... He holds his ears and says sorry baba from now onwards no such things ok she says if you done it again na then I swear I will push you myself I am saying that (in fake anger) Abhi says okay baba sorry now can I have a sweet hug from my wife ...they hug and pragya hugs emotionally he kisses her fore head and is laughing... and says by the way fuggii you look cute in anger and yes too much hot to handle also Pragya piches him and he says aah it hurts yr... They both hug again and smile meanwhile Prabhas ABhigya pulkit Rahul and Subuhi also comes and they all have a family hug...'

Abhi sitting with Bulbul and Pragya brings coffee for them
Abhi : aah so finally I got coffee yrr... My day doesn't spend without coffee made by your hand in morning also I haven't drink so now finally I got it...
Bulbul : Jiju how will you drink this coffee when di will get angry permanently... so what will you do...
Abhi : Aeyh Bulbul I agreed that your mouth is like a crow's beak but at least you can speak something good na... you know how difficult it is to handle her anger ...
Bulbul : wait a minute you called me crow right !!!
Abhi : No I said your mouth resembles like a crow..
Bulbul : diii... see na jiju is saying me crow..
Pragya : oho stop teasing each other .. Abhishek see yourself how you tease us and when your son does the same then you say that he is teasing me... now did you got it that he totally resembles you in these doings...
Abhi : Areyyy you are my wife or hers...
Bulbul : Your wife later first my sister...
Abhi : ohoho really !! but how ??? tell me as your mouth is like crow and hers is like old gramophone... haha there is no match... of a crow and a gramophone...
Pragya : excuse me what did you said right now say it again...
Abhi (oops expression) : golden words are not repeated if you missed it so better you forget it... simple what Fuggiii I am teaching these common lessons to you since our marriage but you haven't learned till now... Bad student .. I give you 3 out of 10...
Pragya : 3 out of 10 actually I have heard that you said my face looks like an old gramophone right... so let me tell you one thing if I am looking like a gramophone then you also looks like a broken guitar whose strings are giving irritating music...
Their nok-jhok starts... Purab comes in...
Purab : So all are here and I was searching you all on home by the way Bulbul what's the matter why they have again started their cat mouse fight..
Bulbul : Actually Purab let them fight and you enjoy because I wanna tell you what our beloved daughter had done today..
Purab (in shocked expression) : Now what has she done ??
Bulbul narrated the whole incident and just then Abhi Pragya noticed Purab and they forgot their fighting...
Abhi : Areyyy when did you came...??
Purab : just then when you were in your old mode any ways leave it you first tell me that how can you do this to me??
Abhi : What I have done ??
Purab : I said you many times to watch late night horror movies with me but you never agreed and today you jumped from the terrace on just children said once to you that's not fare.. yr..
Abhi : aryyy that were the children insisting me so I done it but you are not the child na..
Purab : any ways I am angry with you...
Abhi : Purab my brother my love my dear buddy now don't you become angry with me because now I am not able to pacify anyone because this fuggiii has taken all my energy... my all energy is wasted in pacifying her...
Pragya : Really... u have wasted your energy in pacifying me so why did you done so... there was no need of that... (in anger)
Abhi : Areey not again yr... I was just joking...
Pragya : hhmmm good excuse to escape...
Purab : ok ok just stop it yr Pragya diii Abhi I want to inform you that we are throwing a party on your returning...
Bulbul : Oh god I was also came here to tell you the same but I forgotten in talking with you..
Abhi : Yes I told you... you should be named chatter box as you forget everything in front of your chatting..
Bulbul: diii...
Pragya : Oh ho stop it na yes Purab we know that as Abhigya and Prabhas all ready told us ..
Purab : Oh that's great dii..but I want to tell you it is tonight so we are leaving as we have to do the preparation for the party so you all reach on time there..ok
Abhi : Ok Ok I will be on time but I cant assure you about your Pragya diii as you know na ladies always takes time in getting ready..
Pragya : Oh really then you should be resemble a lady because you change atleast 10 times before going to any party of function and at last you wear the outfit the first one finally cant understand if you have to wear that one then why you change this much pair of clothes
Abhi : Hey fuggiii why you take all such things seriously yrr.. I am jokinggg now pls don't disclose all this yr...
Purab : Ok diii you continue we are leaving as we have to do the prepareation and yes be on time.

Bulbul Purab and Koyal leaves... and then Pragya goes to her room..
Abhi : Hey fuggiii who will take me to the room yr... see my leg is injured... come na take me also..
Pragya : ohhh really so your leg was not paining when you were dancing with children now stop acting as I know there is no pain in your leg ..
Abhi murmurs God why you are making her smart day by day.. she knows everything this is dangerous for you Abhi as what you think she knows before saying so you will not be able to make prank on her If she is becoming so smart... Pragys shouts I herad that and smiles... Abhi says god...(in irked voice)
Pragya goes to Subuhi and Abhigya's room as it is 6 o' clock evening and Party is at 7:30 pm so there is only 1 and a half hour to get ready so she went there to make them ready for the party... and there she took out two lovely frocks for Abhigya and Subuhi... Subuhi wore it and was looking very pretty
Pragya : Now my daughter is looking extremely beautiful...
Subuhi : Really ma... Then should I go to papa to show it ???
Pragya : Of course go beta as you are looking extremely beautiful today...but with me not alone ok..
Pragya calls Abhigya to change the dress but she refuses..
Pragya : Areyyy but why don't you like this dress...
Abhigya : that's not like that ma just as we told you na we have a surprise for you this evening so Purab Chachu is arranging our outfit... So don't worry ma...
Pragya : are you sure you don't wanna wear this so I would give it to Koyal as she liked that dress..
Abhigya : Maaa... nnooo don't do this as you know na what ever you bring for me its mah favourite then why will you do so and who told you that I will not wear this I will wear this ma.. but after our surprise..
Pragya smiles : Ok baba ok no problem now tell me where are your brothers as they also have to get ready na...
Abhigya : Ma they will also not wear your dresses as they are with me so...
Pragya : ok ok... Now then you practice your surprise and Subuhi come with me bta we will show your dress to papa...
Subuhi goes to Abhi and sits in his lap and says
Subuhi : Papa how I am looking today ma told me I am looking beautiful ..
Abhi : Areyyy your ma told lie to you as you are looking extremely beautiful today...
Pragya smiles on them and says Abhi to get ready he says..
Abhi : Pragya please take my new suit out as I will wear it today...
Pragya nods and asks Abhi now what should I wear...
Abhi : NO problem dear I will help you common show me what dresses you have...
Pragya : says really ????
Abhi : yes
Pragya shows her sarees and ask that will it look better...??? But Abhi is continuously refusing as no saree no suit is looking better.. at last the last saree was there in the wardrobe Pragya said
Pragya: You are saying No to every saree that it is not looking good now this is the last one and I gonna where this one...
Abhi : No this is not the last one there is one more there...
Pragya : where ?? there is no saree it is the last one...
Abhi : Open the drawer next to you...
Pragya opens the drawer and sees there is a black coloured saree with white shining border and she gets surprised and asks..
Pragya : This is for me...(happily)
Abhi : No not for you but for me I will wear it in party.. Areyyy what a silly question if it is a saree then ofcourse it is for you na... silly girl..
Subuhi laughs and repeats ... silly girl.. Pragya says wait what did you said Subuhi ... Abhi says run run run fast before ma chase you... Go fast... Subuhi runs and Pragya says to Abhi you people never stop ( tum log nahi sudhroge) Pragya says to Abhi
Pragya : Now you get ready for party I am also going...to get ready.. otherwise we will be late..
Pragya goes to change saree Abhi shouts from outside..
Abhi : Pragya...
Pragya : yes ...
Abhi : should I come to help you ????
Pragya : no need of it ... do your own help Mr. Mehra as you don't know how to wear a tie (laughing)
Abhi : Hey that's not fear yrrr you always catch my weakness...

Pragya comes out and asks how I am looking Abhi is stunned by her beauty as she is looking extremely beautiful he is not able to describe her beauty she goes near mirror and combs her hair and makes a braid of her hairs and the curly flicks with which her beauty increases now she is looking adorable... Abhi comes and hugs her from back and lies his face on her shoulder and both are looking in the mirror and Abhi says
Abhi : today I am sure that someone will definitely die looking you today...
Pragya feels shy... and says achhaa... then today more people will die as the rock star Is looking extremely handsome they both smiles at each other looking in mirror.

In party all are Purab and Bulbul are welcoming guests and Abhi and Pragya are greeting them Subuhi is in Abhi's hand and all are appreciating her beauty as she is looking extremely beautiful with curly hairs and that pretty red coloured princess like frock and Abhi says... See beta Subu all are jealous from my beautiful daughter today ... And rubs his nose to her nose... something like Boogly woogly wosh... just then an announcement is made and the announcer calls all to pay attention on stage as there is special performance for our beloved rock star.. and the announcer was none other than Rahul.. All claps and there some music starts... It was Abhigya Prabhas and Pulkit... Rahul is hosting the show... Subuhi says ma papa see there its Abhu didi.. and dada.. They looks there.. and Both are stunned to see there outfit as Abhigya's outfit is totally resembles a pop star she has worn a white t shirt with black jacket black pencil jean and knee length black boots her hairs are open as she hasn't tied them and she has worn some bracelets which are black In colour and Prabhas and Pulkit are looking like the members of a rock band... Of course abhigya is going to sing a song..

Abhi : Pragya dear what our daughter have worn today ( in taunting expression)
Pragya : I don't know as she said that she is going to give surprise to us.. so I have no idea
Abhi : And who arranged these silly outfit for them...
Pragya : Your beloved friend Purab and My dear sister Bulbul..
Abhi : We will see them later... but now let's see what are they going to do...
Pragya : By the way your daughter is really looking like a rock star so... You can imagine that there is one more rock star is there in your home but yes the difference is that this rock star will sing English songs so get ready...
Abhi : hmmm daughter of a rock star will be a rock star but my dear she is looking like a pop star at this moment... now lets watch what they have prepared...

Abhigya says Dear ma and papa this is for u ... As we know that this song doesn't resembles you but yes it's a love story so baby just accept it.. and winks at them And the lights get off and in background one side Abhi's photo is projected and On other side Pragya's image was projected in which Pragya was wearing a black gown and Abhi a rock star attire Abhi and Pragya were stunned and Abhigya starts singing.. and Koyal and Vicky ( Koyal's friend) was performing at back acting Vicky as Abhi and Koyal as Pragya... And they were showing the scene from the concert where Abhi realises his love for Pragya to their proposal.. Abhigya was singing

We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello, "
Little did I know...

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you, "Please don't go"
And I said...

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".

So I sneak out to the garden to see you.
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes... escape this town for a little while.
Oh, oh.

Cause you were Romeo - I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
But you were everything to me,
I was begging you, "Please don't go"
And I said...

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.

Romeo, save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel.
This love is difficult but it's real.
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess.

Oh, oh, oh.

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around.
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town.
And I said...

Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting for you but you never come.
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think.
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said...

Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone.
I love you, and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad - go pick out a white dress

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

Cause we were both young when I first saw you

Abhi and Pragya were happy to see such a beautiful performance dedicated to them by their children... and all appreciates them to having such a cute children and praises for having such a happy family...

Abhi and Pragya thanking to all children as the surprise was awesome for them and sudden
Abhi : You guys were outstanding but I cant understand one thing what is this attire you have adoted...
Abhigya : Chillax popsiii it's a style... coolll
Abhi : Pragya...
Pragya : areyy what happened ??
ABHI : Again popsiii (in irked voice)
Pragya : hmm Abhigya why you can't call him papa what is this popsii and what is this you haven't changed your clothes yet go change it..
Abhigya : actually ma.. as we told you that we think that papa is looks little bil longer so we have made it short popsiii and yup I am not going to change this dress as I am looking cute and beautiful in it... and its my style you know...(in attitude)
Pragya twists her ears and says if you will not change it I will give all the dresses of yours to Subuhi and Koyal it will be good na..
Abhigya : Maa.. that's not fare..
Pragya : hmm don't try to over smart with me beta as I am your mother and it will be your mother's style...
Abhigya Prabhas Pulkit leaves for changing... And comes there after changing..
Abhi : Heyyy how did you do it they were not listening to me.. and listend yours how ??
Pragya : areyyy baba there is no rocket science in it.. just treat them like strict parents when it is needed and I didn't done anything just warned them that I will give all there clothes to their youngers as children always don't share there clothes with their parents have brought for them even if they are not wearing them so just used that trick...
Abhi : grtt... Yr ... you know I always want to look my daughters in cute attaires till there teen age after that they can wear what they want but yes the clothes should be decent..
Pragya : don't take tension of that as we are with them na... they will turn out to be best children you see...

They both smiles looking at each other and Purab and Bulbul are looking this all

Bulbul : Purab don't you think something is missing in them...
Purab : Yes I also feel that...
Bulbul : got it their silly activities are missing but now no more... just a minute Purab I will be back in a while...
Purab : But where are you going...
Bulbul goes and returns after a short time...
Purab : Where was you went...
Bulbul : ready to enjoy the party Purab as we will no more miss there silly activities...
Purab : What have you done..
Bulbul : I have mixed alcohol in their drinks now wait and watch...
Purab : what but why in drinks of both Bulbul have you forgotten that handling a child is much more easier than handling drunked Abhi and Pragya diii... Now who will handle them ...
Bulbul : Oh no Purab I forgotten that... now what will happen..
They both look at each other in shocked expresson...

Precap : School of all children reopend , Abhi takes Pragya for shopping..

GUYS HIT LIKE AND COMMENT ๐Ÿ˜ณ

aytac_alp thumbnail
 CHAPTER NO:6
   Purab and Bulbul looking towards each other in shocked expression and says in chorus ohhh noo...
There Abhi and Pragya are full drunk and they goes to stage .. Abhi goes to band people and says to them that what are you playing i..i...idiots Pragya says you don't know how to play music.. he will teach you...
Abhi...did I know fuggiii how to play music...
Pragya : you forgotten ofcourse you know how to play as you are rock star..
Abhi : arreeyyy haa.. I am a rockstar.. so I know how to play music
They both laugh and Purab and Bulbul also reached there they saw there doings and holds their head Bulbul says
Bulbul : dhat terii kii !!! Purab we gone now its better to stay out and see it...
Purab : You are right Bulbul...
They stands aback and see them getting mad after drink...
Abhi pushes the drummer and takes the drum stick from him and starts playing it and Pragya sitting beside him and sudden Abhi starts singing...

Abhi :
Mood aashiqana hai (Mood is full of love)
Subah ghar jana hai (I have to go home in the morning )
Tune kaisa jaadu hai kiya (what kind of magic you did )

Lamha ye suhana hai ( This moment is delightful )
Time nahi gawana hai ( I don't want to waste time)
Jeene ka maza le sathiya ( Enjoy your life beloved)

Pragya smiles and sings :
Tu kheech meri photo ( so take my photo)
Tu kheech meri photo piyaa ( so take my photo beloved)

They both come down from stage and Pragya goes to bar section and Abhi follows her they both take a glass filled and then Pragya goes to Bulbul and rests her hand on her shoulder and was about to fall but Bulbul balance her and she looks at the glass and sings..

Pragya :
Khwabo ka town hai ( There is a town of the dreams )
Raat bhi brown hai ( Night is also brown )
Kya hua kuchh nahi ( What happened nothing)
Do hi drink down hai ( Only drinks are down )

Abhi takes Pragya with her and and they both sat on stage and laughing looking at people

Abhi :
Nashe me hum nahi hain (We're not in toxication)
Ye sama nasheela hai (This season is intoxicated)
Paani bhi peete hai (When we even drink water)
To lagta hai taqueela hai (It seems to be a tequila)

And they are laughing and singing... and making fun of guests..

Abhi :
Mood aashiqana hai (Mood is full of love)
Subah ghar jana hai (I have to go home in the morning )
Tune kaisa jaadu hai kiya (what kind of magic you did )

Lamha ye suhana hai ( This moment is delightful )
Time nahi gawana hai ( I don't want to waste time)
Jeene ka maza le sathiya ( Enjoy your life beloved)

Pragya :
Tu kheech meri photo piyaa ( so take my photo beloved)

They were making fun of everyone and suddenly they both fainted and Purab and Bulbul apologises to all guests and take them to their home and make them sleep properly...

In morning Abhi and Pragya both woke up and they were sitting holding there head..
Abhi : Pragya... yr... I am feeling like my head has become heavy...
Pragya : what should I tell as I am also feeling the same... Even I am feeling dizzy also...
Abhi : But why as what was happen I doesn't remember anything do..you..
Pragya : aaahhh...my head I also not remember what was happened at yesterday night just that we heard the song of Abhigya and boys.. after that... Ahhh (irked) I don't know... am I looking inquiry office to you so you are asking questions to me I don't know what was happened...
Abhi : okay okay chill... My head is also paining yr...
Pragya : hmmm whats the time...

Abhi : its 7 am morning..
Pragya : what ??? its late how I can sleep this much late ... its today I have so much work Abhishek( he was slept again) get up Abhishek... ehh you will be late for office common get up...
Abhi : what I am late yiepieee ... thank god... I am late..
Pragya : what are you saying you are late and you are saying yiepiee... as today schools are also reopening... oh no they all will get late...
She rushes down and see that children had left and sees Bulbul there and asks to her...
Pragya : Bulbul you here ?? when did you came ???? and where are the children ...
Bulbul thinks that if she will tell what happened last night then diii will definitely scold me...so better Bulbul make and excuse ...
Bublul : diii actually I came last night itself with you people you don't remember ??? may be you are tired that much that's why you don't remember anything.. and yes the children are left foor school...
Pragya : yes this is the problem today with me I am not remembering what was happened last night after Abhigya's performance...
Bulbul : leave it na diii... You go and fresh-n-up I have made breakfast so come and have it...
Pragya goes to her room and sees Abhi sleeping then she make him get up ...
Here the time passes and the time is for returning children back from the school.. and Abhi and Pragya are still having head ache... ( make you clear that Abhi and Pragya were drunk after a long time so their head was paining as like they have drunk first time) they both was thinking that why they are having head ache...

Abhigya , Prabhas , Pulkit, Subuhi comes in and they asks to both
Pulkit : ma papa are you feeling well now last night you was not well na..
Abhi and Pragya asked in shock beta you know what was happened last night as our head is paining sooo much and we are not able to remember anything...
Pulkit : we can tell you!!! We can show you what was happened last night...
Abhi and Pragya in shocked expression you can show us!!! Then Rahul brings his tablet and shows the video of last night when Pragya and Abhi were drunk and Their both doings... Abhi and Pragya looked at the vedio and are shocked expression looked at each other and shouted in chorus "we were drunk !!!"
Pragya : that's why we were slept so late and we are feeling dizzy since morning..
Abhi : right but how as I remember I haven't consumed it..
Pragya : me also ... Wait a minute that juice that juice we have that juice was having that see we were drinking it and after that we started that stupidity...
Abhi : yes you are right... but how that was a juice...
Something strikes into Pragya's mind and she said
Pragya : Abhishek who gived us that juice..???

They both looked at each other and shouted in chorus Bulbul...
Pragya : that's why she was here at morning and left now... Now she is gone...
Abhi : twist her ears from my side also..
Pragya : let her come now...
The scene shifts to a man watching last night party Abhigya Pulkit and Prabhas performance and a lady notices it and says to her husband so she is back ... anyways.. I want these children as they are so much talented and they will result jackpot for me...

Pragya Talking on Phone and scolding to Bulbul about the happenings of last night and Bulbul says sorry in cute manner and Pragya melts down just then... Pulkit calls her out for some work...
Pulkit : Ma ... I am not able to find out my encyclopaedia have you seen it somewhere I have to complete my science project today teachers said that we have to do the complete the holiday homework also as their marks will be allotted for that ... That's not fare..
Pragya : oho Pulkit stop complaining I know you will take some time to adjust there but it will be Ok see that was the small town so the studies were like that now you are in big city so you have to study hard and yes better cooperate with teachers beta and yes here are all your important books which you needed ok now if you have work so go fast and complete it and yes if you need any help so come to me or papa ok ..
Pulkit : I don't know ma if you are not there then who will give me strength to solve any problem so easily...
Pragya : That's why parents are ... ( she cares his face)now study ok...
She leaves from Pulkit's room then Abhigya calls her
Abhigya : Ma... see this sentence I am not able to understand it can you please make me understand it...
Subuhi : Maa.. tell me this what is this figure as I don't know its name.. and this word also...
Pragya solves Abhigya's problem and Subuhi's also then she leaves to her room... There Abhi was looking something
Abhi : so tomorrow is the day I have brought this for her but I should have to plan something else also... otherwise it will be not done to wish her so lightly...
Just then Pragya enters and Abhi hides it under the bed and asks..
Abhi : you came so early have you completed all your work.( in taunting tone)
Pragya : oho always you taunt me that's not fare and by the way don't you have any work other than sitting and complaining about the situation..
Abhi : Yes of course I don't have any work as I have such a beautiful wife to handle all and she has no time for me ...so this is better to keep taunting..
Pragya : hmmm so you wont stop ok you continue I am going to sleep ... because I am so much tired now..
Abhi : why are going to sleep so early yrrr tomorrow is Sunday na so why so early...
Pragya : areyyy yrr again complaining...
Abhi : So unromantic fuggiii huhhh (irked) better you go to sleep...
Pragya : yes now you are right...
Abhi thinks sleep now fuggiii as tomorrow you are going to have a surprise... I have planned something for you ...

In morning Pragya wakes up and finds Abhi is not in bed so she thinks where has he gone in this early morning as he never use to get up.. in such early morning so how he done so today.??
So she leaves the bed and about to leave the room but when she reached below the room fan roses petals began to shower on her and she was totally surprised just then Abhi came and hugs her from the back.. and said
Abhi : Happy valentines day to my love...
And he gives a big large size greeting card to her ...
Pragya : This .. When did you planned this (surprisingly and happily)
Abhi : you didn't like it..???
Pragya : like it..!!! nothing can be a bigger and best surprise than this... You can't imagine how much I am happy right now..
Abhi : I don't want to imagine also as I just want to see your happiness... and see it always on your face.. now open this read it ..
Pragya opens it and reads it there was written that Thank u for being in my life thank u to make my world full of happiness...Pragya was happy reading it and Abhi said.. did you like it...
Pragya : not liked I loved it...
Abhi : then get ready because you are going to have many such surprises today as like that come get ready we will go to shopping today and then there is a special surprise to you...
Pragya : Really but what about children...
Abhi : Ahh don't fear when I am here I have send them to Bulbul and they will be there for some time...
Abhi says now get ready fast as we have to go to shopping... Pragya smiles and says of course... They goes to shopping and there Pragya doesn't like any dress so ... then Abhi says no you have to purchase something If you are not in mood of doing so... So I will select something to you wait and he selects some sarees and Pragya feels happy and shy as the people were gossiping that how loving couple is this husband is so loving see his wife is lucky to have a husband like him... and he gifts them to her... Then they were leaving to home someone notices them from inside the car and says... so you again happy Abhishek Prem Mehra you have no right to live happy Pragya and Abhishek after ruining my world you cant stay happy...

Abhi Pragya reaches to home and Pragya was leaving to her room to keep the stuff Abhi holds her hand and pulls her towards him.. and hugs her he rests his face on her shoulder and says..
Abhi : So what's the plan tonight ???
Pragya : I don't know as my boyfriend will decide it...
Abhi : So did he decided ???
Pragya : I don't know as he only knows...
Abhi : Actually he has decided he is taking her girlfriend on a date at evening today's evening..
Pragya: what ??? (surprisingly)
Abhi : yes...
Pragya : ohooo today someone is showering much love ...
Abhi : hmmm as someone deserves this love... Ok so now at this time I have to go out due to some work so I will return at 4 pm and I will blow horn of car so you come out as we will leave without wasting our precious time for love...
Pragya (smiles) : Ok I will but you don't want your gift ??
Abhi : There is a surprise gift for me ???(surprisingly)
Pragya nods yes
Abhi : I wanna see show it to me right now...
Pragya gifts him a shirt and a guitar...
Abhi : Oh really you are becoming smart yrr this shirt is my favourite and guitar I love you yr...
Pragya : hmmm smart wife of a smart rock star ...
He hugs her tightly and says you are the best fuggiii and he leaves for work and Pragya keeps smiling imagining that morning moment.. just then children come in and starts shouting ma... we are hungry maa... where are you... Pragya shouts coming and goes to them...
Pulkit : Maaa what have you made to eat we are very much hungry..
Pragya : Why you all were at maasi maa's home na you didn't ate there ??
Abhigya : Ma till we not eat food from your hand naa we remain hungry so pls ...
Pragya smiles and says ok baba wait for a minute...

Its 4 o clock evening... Pragya is drying clothes on terrace and Just then a car honks Pragya sees it was Abhi and he was waiting for her she gestures just wait for a while I will come after finishing this work... Abhi gestures him be fast ... The time delays and Pragya is continuously saying to wait finally it is 4:30 so Abhi became restless and starts blowing horn again and again and started singing..

Abhi : Aaja shaam hone aayi (Come, it's almost evening)

Pragya : Mausam ne li angdaai (the weather is lazy)

Abhi: To kis baat ki hai ladaai (So what's the argument about?)

Pragya: Tu chal main aayi (You go, I'll follow.)

Pragya finished her work and Abhi was still standing near his car Pragya was leaving just then Pulkit stopped her to ask some help over his assignments... Pragya makes sad face but helped him... Abhi became restless he called her..

Abhi : Baja kya hai dekho zara tum ghadi (What time does the clock show?)
Guzar jaaye na prem ki ye ghadi (May we not lose this moment of love.)

Pragya: Aati hoon thoda sa dheeraj dharo (I'm coming, be a little patient)
Laga doongi main prem ki phir jhadi (I'll shower my love on you again.)

Abhi: Utni hi door hai tu jitni kareeb hai (You're as far as you are close)

Pragya : Tere mere pyaar ka kissa ajeeb hai (The story of our love is strange.)

Abhi : Dhat tere ki ((an expression of annoyance))
Ab to jaan pe ban aayi (Now it's taking my life)

Pragya : Ye hai pyaar ki gehraai (That's the depth of love)

Abhi : To kis baat ki hai ladaai (So what are we still arguing about?)

Pragya :Tu chal main aayi (You go, I'll follow.)

Abhi :My God

Pragya :Tu chal main aayi (You go, I'll follow.)
Abhi : Come soon yaar

Then after helping Pulkit Pragya was again tried to leave but again... this time Abhigya and Prabhas stopped her and asked her to make some snacks for them as it is evening and we want snacks.. Pragya again got busy and this time... Abhi became desperate.. and again calls her from outside the home...

Abhi : Bahut ho chuki hai teri dillagi (Enough of your stubbornness)
Chali aao ab shaam dhalne lagi (Come on, the evening is almost gone.)

Pragya : Mere dil mein kitni umangein bhari (My heart is so full of hope)
Tumhein main batati hoon aakar abhi (I'll tell you about it all now)

Abhi : Haan ha mera jaadu chal gaya tera chehra khil gaya (Yes, my magic has worked, there is a bluch on your face)

Pragya : Peechhe peechhe main chali aage aage tu chala (You go ahead, I'll be right behind.)

Abhi:Dhat tere ki
To kar do sabko tum goodbye (Say goodbye to everyone)
Pragya : Maine pyaar kiya main aayi (I'm in love, I'll come.)

Abhi : To kis baat ki hai ladaai (So what are we arguing about?)

Pragya :Tu chal main aayi (You go, I'll follow)

Abhi :Make it fast

Pragya:Tu chal main aayi (You go, I'll follow)

Abhi :Oh come on.
Just then Ronny enters with Robin... ( Abhi called them to take care of children as Purab and Bulbul is also going to celebrate Valentine's day) Abhi Pulls Pragya and takes her to the room and holds some clothes in her hand... And says..

Abhi : Now no more excuse just go and change we are already late..
Pragya was leaving but Abhi holds her Dupatta and gets closer to her.. and says...
Abhi : Be fast now don't make me wait han...

Pragya smiles and goes to change and she comes out in red saree with white micro flowers in it she is looking adorable and they leaves... In the way Abhi closes her eyes with a black cloth and give her some bangles to wear which are also red in colour and she wears it but didn't saw how it was as her eyes were closed... they reached there... Abhi lifts her in his arms and let her down in the way... then he got disappeared.. Pragya opens her eyes experiencing silence everywhere she saw that there was no light all was dark everywhere and Abhi was also not there... she afraid of dark so she starts calling...
Pragya : Abhishek where are you ??? you know na I am afraid of dark then also you are doing so with me...( afraid voice about to cry..)
Abhi (voice over) : I will not come out ?
Pragya : why see don't test my patience pls come out...
Abhi : first promise me that you will never behave smart infront of me...
Pragya : I will not I am promising now pls come where are you...
Abhi : you will never talk about leaving me alone..
Pragya : I wont now pls come na..( about to cry..)
Just then lights get on and Abhi comes infront of her and she punches him on his shoulder he says ouchhh Pragya hugs him tightly and says never do so again as you don't know how I was afraid that moment..
Abhi : sorry baba now come ...
He takes her to the place where he had planned a date and shows the place was same as that was when Abhi has Proposed Pragya and she was stunned to see that again..
Abhi : remember this place...???
Pragya : How can I forget this as this was the best part of my life ..
Abhi : exactly that's why I have recreated it as same as it was at that time ... And this time I have something special for you...
Pragya : what special now...?
Abhi goes near the piano which was actually added by him this time and started playing and singing Pragya came and sat near him and he was singing... looking her happy face...

kya tujhe ab ye dil bataye (what should the heart tell you now)
tujhpe kitna mujhe pyaar aaye (how much love I feel for you..)
aansuon se main likh doon tujhko (I'll write you with my tears,)
koi mere bin paDh hi naa paaye (and except for me no one would be able to read you.)

yoon rahoon chup, kuchh bhi na boloon (I wish to be quite in such a way, that I say just nothing.)
barson lambee neendein so loon (I wish to sleep years long sleep.)
jin aankhon mein tu rehta hai ( the eyes in which you live.)
sadiyon tak wo aankhen na kholoon (I'd not open those eyes for years)

mere andar khud ko bhar de (fill yourself in me,)
mujhko mujhse khaali kar de (and empty me of myself.)

haathon se girne lagi (from my hands,)
har aarzoo har duaa (every wish and prayer has begun to fall.)
sajde se main uTh gaya (I got up from my prayer)
jis pal tu mera hua (the moment I found you.)
[As if you were the one I was praying for, or to.]

( he express his love and tears shed from his eyes and Pragya wipes them )

kya tujhe ab ye dil bataye (what should my heart tell you now)
kyun teri baahon mein hi chain aaye (why I feel at peace in your arms only)
Abhi hugs Pragya
aansuon se main likh doon tujhko (I'll write you with my tears,)
koi mere bin padh hi naa paaye (and except for me no one would be able to read you)

mere andar khud ko bhar de (fill your self in me)
mujhko mujhse khaali kar de - (and empty me of myself)

And Abhi and Pragya danced romantically ball dance and Pragya said..
Pragya : Thank u to make my Valentine this much special it is very special to me I will not forget it ever...
Abhi : I have to do so as it is our first Valentine after such a long separation...
They both hug emotionally...

Abhi and Pragya are talking to each other Abhi has kept his head on Pragya's lap and saying...
Abhi : You know how much I was missing this lap ..
Pragya smiles : hmmm you are not a kid so why was you missing it anyways I was also missing this kid
They both laughs and
Abhi : lets call home and see what are our children are doing...
Pragya : hmmm
He calls at home and Ronnie picks up the phone..
Ronnie : hello who is this disturbing us while sleeping... don't you have no sense that you should not call at this time...
Abhi : eh.. chane.. have you gone mad you will tell me when I have to call huh...
Pragya is laughing at them

Ronnie : Arey sir you... So must have to tell me na you are speaking how will I come to know other wise that you are calling... hah you should have learn these habits from me sir...
Abhi : Waaah great sir so from when should I start classes sir will you please tell me the timings and all..
Ronnie : Sir first of all as you are my di's husband so there is no time limit for you. You can start classes from whenever you want and yes ofcourse there is no fees for you also..
Abhi : Oh sir thank u so much I am glad that you gave me the opportunity of becoming your student...( in taunting expression)
Ronnie : oh no need to thank you so if you have said me sir then from now onwards you are my student and I am your teacher...
Abhi (irked) : Abey chane... If you spoke one more word na.. then I swear I will beat you with coming on phone ( abbey chane agar tune ek aur shabd kaha na phone me ghus k marunga samja..)
Ronnie : How dare you talk to your teacher like that...
Abhi : Pragya he will never change now this brother of yours is spoiling my mood A monkey never leaves his habits of rolling over trees ( bandar kabhi apni gulati marne ki aadat nahi chhodega)
Pragya : Oho why you both always use to fight likes kids give me the phone I will talk to him
Abhi : yes better yr.. take it
Pragya : Ronnie all ok there where are the kids..??

Ronnie : di they are sleeping and yes all is ok here...
Pragya : have they eaten food they have completed their meal...
Ronnie : yes diii they have taken it so and relax you spend your quality time I will take care of them...
Pragya says ok and ends the call... Then she says to Abhi...
Pragya : See how he answered me so easily...
Abhi : Oh madam only to you not me with me always try to be oversmart...
Pragya wraps her hands over his shoulders and says..
Pragya : Hmmm so that naughty boy troubles my sweet little husband.. huh...
Abhi ( inoscent anger) : yes.. and always...
Pragya blurts out in laughter : Oho so we will punish him ok...
Abhi smiles : You na... never change ( tum na kabhi nahi sudhrogi..)

He wraps her in his arms and says soo... what's the mood .. have to go home or should we go for a long drive... hmm Fuggiii..
Pragya : ummm not on long drive but yes on a street food dinner...
Abhi : Ok your highness come we will go ...
They both laughs and leaves they both have panipuri on road side and then an ice-cream and then they both leaves for home...
In room Abhi was seated on bed and Pragya comes there changing her dress then Abhi asks..
Abhi : So Mrs Mehra how was the night spend with your boyfriend ...
Pragya : it was a memorable night because today I was my boyfriend...
They both laughs...

In morning Abhi leaves for work and Children are at holiday as some function is there in their school.. so they all are studying as they have to complete their left over work..
Pulkit : Ma in this encyclopaedia there is no information on the botany section I am having problem in that now how will I do it damn I have to submit it by tomorrow how will I complete it by tomorrow.. ma... (in very much tensed voice)
Pragya : Pulkit relax first of all relax.. don't take tension we are here na we will help you relax beta it will definitely be completed by tomorrow... Come I will help...
Pulkit : are you sure ma...

Pragya : yes bachha come I will help you show me what's the problem..
Pulkit shows the problem then Pragya asks
Pragya : Pulkit... this encyclopedia is old one we have to buy the new one so when today papa will come na say to him he will bring it and yes this question is not asking about full botany it is about the flower only.
She helps him Rahul enters..
Rahul : Chachi I am hungry have you made something to eat..???
Pragya : wait a minute Rahul just help Pulkit in this topic then I will serve food to you all..ok
Rahul to Pulkit : Hey duffer I have told you yesterday night na that this question is not like that now chachi is also telling the same now you are writing that same ... Chachi I have told him the same but as usual these younger one will listen their elder brothers and sister... I have told him already chachi..
Pragya : Pulkit is he saying correct... ??
Pulkit : yes ma but I was forgot the answer so that's why...
Pragya : Pulkit you should have to listen your elders now say him sorry...
Pulkit: sorry bhaiya...
Rahul ; Its ok now chachi you give food pls I am so much hungry and yes I am helping him ...
Pragya smiles and says ok .. Rahul helps Pulkit.. and then Pulkit slept as he was completing the project all night...
Abhigya and Prabhas enters and usual they are fighting...

Abhigya : maa where are you ma...
Pragya : what happen why are you shouting like that
Abhigya : See this idiot he again did this to me he again fuzzed my hairs maa...he again pated my head from back why you don't scold him see now I have to comb them again...
Prabhas : ma don't listen to her as she was fallen down from bed and I laughed that's why she is lying .. I haven't done anything and what you said dumbo I pated your head do you think your head is drum I will pat it hahh dumbo that's why I say to you that take classes from me you will have some mind..
Pragya : listen you both you wanna fight go and complete it then come to me with conclusion ok now let me prepare food..
Abhigya : Ok come idiot we will continue our fight ... wait a minute what did I said right now maaa u cheated ...
Prabhas : hey dumbo just because you are cheater you think everyone is cheater ..he laughs at her and they beagans to chase each other...
Pragya comes with food to Rahul and sees Pulkit slept on couch
Pragya : Arey why he slept here and when he slept ????

Rahul : Chachi he takes so much tension that's why he doesn't slept last night and slept now as the full work is completed...
Pragya cares his face and smiles at his innoscence and says to Rahul let him sleep in his room
The scene shifts to Abhi he is teaching Students about some musical note the bell rings and he leaves for staff room then he gets a call from an unknown number and the person on the other side says something and he fumes in anger and gets tensed also...
In MM it is too late and Abhi haven't reached home yet Pragya is waiting for him all the Children have dinner and they have slept also... But Abhi haven't came till now so Pragya is waiting for him and she slept on dining table...Abhi came and directly gone to his room he didn't noticed Pragya and after going to room he again get that call someone again called him and he gets this time more tensed... And shouted Pragya waked up with that noise and goes to see who was it she sees it is Abhi then she asked to him
Pragya : what happened you are late today anyways come and have food first..
Abhi : I am not hungry... you eat it ... And leave me alone for sometime...
Pragya : arey whats this hah why are you talking like this is something bothering you ???
Abhi shouts : I said na leave me alone cant you understand it simply...
Pragya : Abhishek what happened what's the matter...
Abhi is in the peak of anger : you are the problem happy knowing that you are my biggest problem understand always stuck with me everytime cant you leave me alone...
Pragya : What are you saying... Why you are blaming me...
Abhi is now very much angry.. and he holds pragya tightly
Abhi : I said na leave me alone cant you understand this small thing have you stopped hearing also as you cant see clear without your specs now you cant hear clearly also...

Pragya : leave me it is paining...
Abhi has hold her so tightly so that his fingers were imprinted on pragya's hand and the portions turns out blue...
Abhi : ok so you are not leaving so I will leave...
Pragya: no no need of it now I am leaving...
She leaves and goes to another room in darkness she cries hard as her hand was paining and also she was hurt to the core by those harsh words of Abhi and thinks that why he is so harsh why...she reminds her valentine night and cries hard thinking what is the reason for sudden change... Why he has doing so.. she decides that I am his problem he said so I will stay far from him...

After long time spend it was 12 am in the clock Abhi was seated on his couch now his anger was calm down and he finds Pragya nowhere in the bed room then he reminds that fight with Pragya and her face...
Abhi : Damn Abhi what have you done you hurt her you blurt out all your anger on her... now she must be crying and angry on me... I have to say sorry to her... but where she went ...may be in other room
she is..

Abhi goes and search her in all house she was in dadi's room and sleeping holding her photo.. Abhi says she is ok might be she have also understood your problem but then Abhi notices that her pillow is wet then he sees her and notices her eyes and says to himself.. you hurt her too much today she is very much hurt she has cried today because of you Abhi she has cried like this today because of you she is feeling alone today.. and he keeps his forehead on her head and himself cries in regret..
At morning Pragya wakes up and sees Abhi sleeping near her she was about to wake him but then she reminds the words said by abhi last night so she stopped herself doing so and left ... Pragya brought coffee for Abhi he was awake till that time.. He notices her sad face and while she was leaving after keeping his coffee he holds her hand and pulls her towards himself and hugs her and said sorry to her... But she didn't reacted and breaks the hug and left... Abhi was stunned looking this behaviour of hers...then he decided to do something else to pacify her..
A day has spend and Pragya has neither spoken nor looked at him and his all attempt to cheer her up is failed so he gets sad..
Next morning he was sitting in his room and Subuhi comes in and sat in his lap followed by her Prabhas Pulkit Abhigya and Rahul also came..
Subuhi : Papa what happened as you are also sad and Ma she is crying continuously from yesterday we saw her she is crying hidingly ( maine dekha vo chupke chupke ro rahi hain.)
Abhi : nothing beta she is just angry on me nothing else as I have made a mistake...na that's why

Prabhas and Abhigya : No papa she is not angry ..
Pulkit : Yes papa they are right she is hurt because she is not speaking a single word just doing as what we are saying ...
Abhigya : Yes papa she hasn't scolded her also from yesterday for our fight what has happened papa...
A tear has rolled out from Abhi's eyes : Nothing beta I said na she is just angry with me...
Subuhi : wipes his tears : No papa don't do this now ma is also crying secretly and you are also crying..
Abhi smiles at her..
Prabhas : so go na papa say her sorry we can't see her like this our happy ma is missing from yesterday we thought that may be she is tensed with some thing so we didn't asked her but no she is not talking to us today also please bring her back.. please bring our happy ma back na ...
All children were about to cry as Pragya hasn't spoke to anybody... But Abhi pacifies them and he goes to Pragya and sees she is working in kitchen he was about to go but he gets purab's call
Purab : Abhi is everything is alright ABhi you and Pragya diii hasn't come neither yesterday nor today... why have you made your mind to break relation with us( in joking manner)
Abhi : no yr its nothing like that...
Purab : Abhi what happened you are sounding tensed..
Abhi narrated the whole incident and says to

Purab : What have you done Abhi you hurt her this much but how can you do so are you out of your mind you make her happy at valentines night and just next day you said these words to her how can you blurt your anger on her you know Abhi you are lucky that you have done so and diii is still with you if there was any other lady and other than Pagya diii she must have left you after seeing
your this behaviour now what will you do..

Abhi : She hasn't spoken to me from 2 days yrr she is not even looking towards I am really feeling shame and guilt how will i..
Purab : just say sorry to her .. and try your best and promise her that you would never behave with her like that...
Purab ends the Call...
Abhi goes to kitchen and finds Pragya was not there then he goes to his room and sees Pragya there and he goes and hugs from back and says hey Pragya now enough yr.. forgive me Pragya doesn't responds to him again.. he then notices that Pragya is applying some ointment in her hands he sees it and remembers that incident that night.. He comes infront of her and again says sorry she again doesn't respond. And goes to the sofa abhi goes infront of her and kneels down and says
Abhi : Common Pragya its enough your silence is taking my life away from me pls speak something ( Tumhari khamoshi meri jaan le rahi hai please kch to bolo) say something you want to scold me so scold me wanna beat me so beat me wanna throw me out of this house then do so.. but atleast speak to me otherwise I will die without listening your voice.. Please speak something pls...
Pragya doesn't responds and speaks to him with rude and polite voice

Pragya : Whats the need of listening the voice which you don't want to listen the person you don't want to see in your home believe me Abhishek I must have left this home till now but I stopped as I thought you don't want me to see in this house but not your children so I stopped just for them.. And whats the need of talking as you cant share even a problem of yours with your wife so whats the need of living here... I will soon leave Abhishek you don't worry about that...
Abhi : It was my mistake please forgive me Ok you have said there are many problems in me na then ok wait a minute ( he takes out a diary) now tell me all the problems in me my ups and downs my egos my attitudes what ever you want to tell me insult me as more as you can but don't say that I don't LOVE YOU...
Pragya : will you able to write your all problems..
Abhi : yes I will as I want to change now ..
Pragya : so write ... I am telling
She starts singing...

Pragya :

Jab tum chaho pas aate ho (You come closer when you wish)
Jab tum chaho door jaate ho (You go far when you wish)
Chalti humesah marzi tumhari (It's always your wish)
Kehte ho phir bhi pyar karte ho (Still you say you love me)

Abhi:
Mana maine galtiyan ki (I admit I made mistakes)
Thodi thodi sakhtiya ki (I was a little strict)
Ishq me thodi si mastiyan ki (I had some fun in love)

Pragya :
Jab tum chaho shikwe gile ho (There's angriness when you wish)
Jab tum chaho dil ye mile hoo (These heart meet again when you wish)
Chalti humesha marzi tumhari (It's always your wish)
Jao bade aaye pyar karte ho.. (Still you say you love me)

She leaves from there and goes to terrace to take off dried clothes and Abhi follows her as he is writing whatever she is complaining...

Pragya :
Dil ki baten bolte nahi (You don't talk about what is in your heart)
Raz apne tum kholte nahi (You don't reveal your secrets)
Apne man ki tum karte ho sada (You always you as you wish)
Mera man kyu tatolte nahi.( You don't get my heart)

Abhi:
Sach hai teri ye sab shikayten (All these complaints of yours are true)
Tod doonga ye riwayten (I will break all these habits)
Bhool meri bhool jana (Forget my all mistakes)
Mujhko aaya na rijhana (I didn't know how to convince)
Magar chahta hu ab manana (But I want to convince now)

Pragya :
Jab tum chaho has k bulao (Call with laughing when you want)
Jab tum chaho ladte hi jao (Keep quarrelling when you want)
Chalti humesha marzi tumhari (It's always your wish)
Badi badi batein Pyar karte ho (Spin a yam, you love me)

Hearing this much of complaints Abhi holds his head as there are much complaints of him he thinks how (music still playing) these bad things you have meanwhile Purab also comes and asks in gestures that did she forgive you Abhi nods in no then kids come and says something in their ears they all agrees and goes then Pragya hears some mischivious sound then she comes to see and as she entered the room Pulkit holds her and pulls inside and Subuhi takes her to the Black board and Prabhas gives her duster and Abhigya hands over the chalk to her then she sees the children and Abhi Purab Bulbul sitting there as school students supporting Abhi

Abhi :

Seekhni hai Pyar ki bareekiyan sabhi (I've to learn all small things about love)
Ho samay agar to sikha dijiye abhi (If you have time, teach me right now)
Kaise kisi ko mante bato bato me (How is someone impressed during talking)
Door kaise hoti kisi ki naraazgi.( How to calm someone's anger)

Pragya :

Bhole banke karte ho gustakhiyan (You cheek being simple)
Chhod do ye sab chalakiya (Leave all these clevernesses)
Baton me uljhao na you (Don't soothe me like this in conversations)

Abhi requesting folding his hands...
Baat ko badhao na yun..( Don't make it big issue)

Pragya : Tears rolls down from her eyes
Manungi na mai manao na yun...(I am not going to convinced so better Don't convince me like this)

She leaves from there angrily and tears in her eyes...

Abhi : I have very much disappointed her she won't forgive me... (sad expression)
Purab : You don't worry Abhi she will forgive you as she also cant live without you ...
Bulbul : Yes jiju give her some time...
Pulkit comes and says
Pulkit : Papa should I suggest something ...
Abhi kneels down and says yes beta..
Pulkit : Papa just remind your love to her...i know she will forgive you then..
Abhi : hmmm lets try this also...

Abhi saying to Pulkit
Abhi : Now let me try this also may be she will get convince through it...
Pulkit : Not may be papa she will...i know it you will do it... now we are leaving it up to you ... You have to bring ma's smile back and you have to say sorry to her also..
Abhi nods yes and hugs them...Then Purab says
Purab: see what we were here up to and in your tension we forgot that also...
Abhi :What happened is anything serious ??
Purab : Abhi you remember Rishi our college friend today is his 15th marriage anniversary and he is going to remarry on this occasion with his wife...just because he completed his 15 years with her love so he has called us so I think you should also come as it will be a great surprise for him that his best friends are there and he will be happy seeing Pragya dii also... so you are coming na...

Guys make you clear one thing the new characters are for guest appearance only as I need the environment so I added this hope you will not mind Rishi is Abhi's college friend and he has met last in Goa when Pragya and Abhi was going to vacations So guys these characters are only for helping them in Patch up.. nothing else hope you enjoy this guest appearance..)

Abhi : I can assure you from my side but I can't say anything about Pragya as she is not ready to listen to me...
Bulbul :You don't take her tension jiju as I will convince her to come..
Abhi : ok then meet you there...
Bulbul and Purab leaves for their home...

Pragya Abhi and all four children goes to the function and there they met Rishi he introduces his family to them...
Rishi : hey Abhi yr... such a long time where were you and yes Bhabhi how are you...
Pragya : I am fine...
Abhi: yes yr I was very busy these days so I didn't met you nothing else..
Rishi experience some sadness in his voice but didn't let him know : Any ways these are your small prince and princess they are so cute yr.. wait a minute.. Indu... Cheeku... Come here beta...
Indu : Yes papa ..

Rishi : Beta take them with you as they will paly with your children k.
Indu takes them with her and Rishi says to Pragya...
Rishi : Bhabhi I think you better go to upstairs my wife and to be wife is there... (meri hone wali biwi ar meri ho chuki biwi waha hai) and Abhi yr you come with me as you are from my side let all the ladies be bride side and all the boys from grooms side...
He laughs and Pragya leaves he also leaves... Pragya goes to Indira's room and Indira becomes happy seeing her then she hugs her she notices some sadness over her face .
Indira : what a pleasant surprise Pragya you here I am very happy to see you but what happened yr you are looking sad...

On the other side Rishi also asks the same from Abhi... Abhi says nothing but on insisting he narrates the incident and Pragya also on other side... tells about what happened both tells their problems

Indira says to Pragya
Indira: Pragya if you feel that his regret is genuine then you should forgive him otherwise the distance will get increase and you both will regret on this happenings nothing else will happen in result of this anger ... Pragya look at me Rishi has always lied to me before marriage and even after marriage he was hiding things from me and in result when I came to know about that a rift was created in mid of us and I thought that he is hiding the problems because he don't want to share them with me so I decided to leave him alone and then I left the home without telling anyone and then while I was leaving I heard some voice from my back it was Rishi shouting he was there and calling out my name... I stopped there only then he came to me and gave a tight slap to me you know that time I didn't respond to that slap because I was able to see the fear of losing love in his eyes he was worried about me tears were rolling out of his eyes because of me and of course that warmth in his hug then I was sure about my feeling that he was feared of losing me in his life.. from then onwards I decided to not to leave him ever because I felt that love that day the love I was searching I found it in his eyes that day and guess what with my that step he never lied to me also and see today we are celebrating our 15th marriage anniversary because we have faith in each other and you also have to keep faith in him but yes I am not saying that forgive him so easily let him realise his mistake so he would never do this again to you now cheer up as my remarriage is there and I don't want that you cry on my marriage I will cry na ... they both laugh...

Screen shifts to Abhi there Rishi is telling to ABhi..
Rishi : yes bro you have hurt her really very much I can say because I have also experienced this but you know you should say sorry to her... As that day I did I must have lost her if I didn't reached there on time ... you just say sorry to her and promise her that from now onwards you will not do such things...

Abhi : I have tried all the things yr... she is not listening... so what can I do...
Saying this he leaves from there sadly and Rishi says to himself now see Abhi how bhabhi will come to you and he calls Purab and explains something to him he agrees...
Pundit ji calls the bride groom and Pragya and Bulbul brings Indira and Abhi to Rishi while Pragya was coming down along with Indira Abhi reminds and imagine Pragya coming down as a Bride and reminds his marriage in Rishis marriage.. the marriage completed then Rishi and Indira goes and sits on stage.. Abhi and Pragya was standing part away then looking at them Rishi murmurs to Indira
Rishi : what do you think shri mati ji did we should help them now..
Indira : Rishi ... When you know what is in my heart then why you ask me so..?
Rishi : this is called love dear now see.. what your jugadu husband is going to do... You just make Pragya understand...k
Indira nods yes... Rishi gestures something to Purab and he brings the dhol and everyone starts dancing Rishi also joins him and they both starts singing and dancing then slowly Bulbul and Indira also joins them...

Purab :

Suno ek thi kaanch ki gudiya (Listen, there was once a doll made of glass)
Suno ek thi pyar di pudiya (Listen, there was once a love story)
sadke us pyar ke (My respects to that love)

Rishi :

Suno ek the pind da shera (Listen, there was once a brave young man from a village)
Aaya kas ke band vo sehra (And he came wearing a Sehra on top of his head tightly)
sadke us yaar de..( My respects to that friend)

Purab indicated to Pragya :

Saji di doliii vo(The wedding palanquin was decorated)

Rishi :

Chadha tha ghodi vo (He was already atop of the horse)

Rishi and Purab :

Khoya jane kaha inna sone pyar dulya (No one knows where such a beautiful love disappeared, sweetheart)

Jogi mahi heer ranjhna (O Jogi and Mahi! To Heer and to Raanjhana )
Sabnu jake mai ye bolna (And to everyone else, I'll go and tell this story)
bat bol k raz kholna (I'll tell this story and open up the secret)

Then Purab and Rishi comes and pulls Abhi and insists him to sing Abhi looks on Pragya with sad face she left and when he sings she stops and steps a back..

Abhi :

Dil thame hue (Holding his heart)
Vo tha khada chupke se yun (He was standing quietly )
Door baithe hue (Sitting far away)
umran gaiyan ((Sitting far away))
Jaane na tu...(no one knows about this)

Rishi goes to Pragya and indicates his hand to Abhi to look at him

Rishi :

Deewane ne di jawani ke har ghum tu bhula de (The lover gave away his youth)
Ke har gham tu bhula de ( So that you will forget all your sadness)
Deta hi raha sadayen (He kept on calling you)
ki dil se tu bula le (In hopes that one day you'll call him back with your heart)
O Chad de ve zid hun (O! stop being stubborn now)
chajje utte aaja' hun (come on to my terrace now)
Dil toota janda sun pyar dulya(My heart is breaking, and love is spilling out of it.)

Rishi again backs to purab

Jogi mahi heer ranjhana (O jogi and mahi ! to heer and to Raanjhana)
Sabnu jake mai ye bolna (And to everyone else, I'll go and tell this story)
Bat bol k raaz kholna (I'll tell this story and open up the secret)

Now this time Abhi took the dhol and starts beating it and singing to hide his sadness

Abhi :

Dholna Ve, Bolna (My dear, speak now)

Jind Meri, Jind Meri, Hun Te Aaja (My life my love Come into my life now)
Jadon Da Rus Gaya, Khuda Bhi Bhul Gaya (Since You're upset from me, Ive forgotten praying to God)
Jindadi Jaandi Hai Dholna (My life is passing away so quickly, my dear)

Abhi was still sad and Pragya was looking him she was standing showing back to him and he was about to leave but stopped hearing that it was pragya... singing sadly..

Pragya with fake smile and looking at Abhi :

Vo jaane kaha gum ho gayi Fir na mili (No one knows where she disappeared, she couldn't be found anywhere)

Jo pholon si thi Rus hi gayi fir na khili.. (The one who was like a flower, she withered and never blossomed again )
Pyar maanga tha maine rab se (I'd asked for love from God)
Vo rehta that yahi pe (And whom I loved was living here only)
maangu mai yahi duayen (Now I pray only this )
Laut aaye vo kahi se..(May he comeback from somewhere)

She goes to abhi and forward her hand towards him gesturing him to hold it...

Hoo Chad de ve zid hun (O! stop being stubborn now)
chajje utte aaja hun (come to my terrace now)
dil toota janda sun pyar dulya...(my heart is breaking, and love is spilling out of it)

All are happy that Pragya forgive him and Abhi also hugs her emotionally and kids also came from back Abhi lifts Subuhi in his arms and starts dancing they all have a family hug as he is feeling that he is on cloud 9...
Jogi Mahi, Heer Raanjhana (O Jogi and Mahi! To Heer and to Raanjhana )
Sab Nu Ja Ke Main Yeh Bolna (And to everyone else, I'll go and tell this story)
Baat Bol Ke, Raaz Kholna(I'll tell this story and open up the secret

They all danced happily
*************************************************************************************************************************************
They all are back to home.. all the children thanks Abhi for making Pragya smile again and goes to sleep as it is late night... And Abhi also goes to his room there Pragya was combing her hairs lost in some other world she didn't noticed Abhi coming inside Abhi goes and hugs her from back and kisses her on neck and asks
Abhi : what happened still angry on me... hmmm
Pragya : Abhishek.. did I ask you something..??
Abhi: hmmm..
Pragya : why was you shouting that night ... And why was you in such a peak of anger what was happened that day and whose call you are getting after hearing that your anger increases.. who is that person and what is he saying to you...
Abhi leaves her and says leave it na.. Pragya it is a waste thing... Turning his face in opposite direction...
Pragya : no it is necessary for me knowing what was the reason for your anger and if you are saying true then take my oath that you are saying true...
Abhi : NO don't do that you know I can't take false oath of yours I am telling you
He sits on bed holding his head and says..
Abhi : Pragya I don't know whose call is this and why the person is black mailing me he is warning me again and again to leave you all otherwise something will happen to you all because of me Pragya I was afraid of that calls that night as I was afraid of losing you again then when you stopped talking me I thought that if I will lose you like this then I will surely die then I started ignoring his blackmailing calls I can't contact to police also because the person is calling again and again from different numbers...

Pragya : How you thought that Abhishek that we will be safe when we are far from you...no you are wrong we are the safest person when we are together.. Abhishek and if it is the matter of that blackmailing call then you should ignore it... it is possible that someone is playing prank on you. I have full faith in you Abhishek that till you are with us nothing will happen to our children and our family ...
Abhi hugs her emotionally : sorry Pragya I am sorry I won't do this ever ...
Pragya : its ok but listen don't hide anything from me from now onwards...

Abhi kisses her forehead and says promise but you promise you will never talk about leaving me alone...
Pragya : who said I will leave you...
Abhi : you said it na that you will leave me and you know if you will leave me I will die without you...
Pragya: arrey baba I was angry so said it in anger what do you think only you have right to become angry I can't become angry upon you...( gussa sirf apko aa sakta hai mje nahi ??)
Abhi wraps her in his arms and kisses her on her cheeks then says...
Abhi : No I have the only right to become angry... you should only know how to love and shower lots of love ( nahi gussa sirf mujhe aa sakta hai tumhe to bas pyar karna aana chahiye..)
PRagya : Oho this much filmy things from where have you learned that...
Abhi : when you are near me na... then my heart starts thinking this much ... And these thoughts come out...
They both smiles and talks and the whole night spend in talking while talking Abhi was keeping his head on Prgya's lap and she was laughing on his talks...
In morning Pragya send all children to the school and Abhi was on leave so he was sleeping ... Pragya goes to his room with coffee and finds that he was woke up and seated on sofa she gave him coffee and they were talking about something... just then the doorbell rings and Pragya says I will open and she leaves she opens the door and was shocked as it was Nikhil on the door she welcomed him with a rude expression and goes to room...
Pragya : Abhishek (in tensed voice) Nikhil is there he has come to our home ... and wants to meet you.

Abhi : what??? why that person is here and why he want to meet me..
Pragya : I don't know..
Abhi: come let's see...
Abhi and Pragya goes down and Abhi greets him with the rude expression and asked
Abhi ; You are here after long time...
Nikhil : I am here today to demand something with a humble request...
Abhi : yes of course what and how can I help you...
Nikhil starts telling emotionally : Abhi actually you know when you left Tanu she was in shock and as a result she left over the food and taking care of herself and as a result she faced miscarriage and now it is long time we have married and we are not having any child so..
Abhi realises something is fishy : so what Nikhil say it with no fear..
Nikhil : so I was thinking that if you give one of your child to us for adoption so...
Pragya heard that she was stunned to hear that from Nikhil's mouth and feeling as someone has snatched the ground from below her legs( aisa lag raha tha mano kisi ne pairo k neeche se zameen kheech li ho) she was about to faint but abhi rushes to her and holds her.. he tries to wake her but she is unconscious so he takes her to the room and then he makes her lie on bed as she was unconscious and goes to Nikhil again and he was fuming in anger this time..
Abhi : get out...(in anger)
Nikhil : But Abhi listen you will give a life a reason for living if you give us one of your child ..

Abhi : once more you said name of my children from your bad mouth then I am assured that I will kill you Nikhil now just shut up and get out what do you think this an orphanage that you will adopt a child from here this is my home Mr. Nikhil my world and these children have their parents we are alive till we are alive no one could take away them from me... and now don't test my patience as because of you Pragya is in shock Have you became shameless Nikhil you are here to take a child for adoption after knowing that there parents are alive how can you even think that if you want a child you must have gone to an orphanage there are many children who needs parents but beside going there you came here and yes if you are desperate of having child from such a long time so for what was you waiting for... I think you and your wife has decided that you will not let us happy right but let me inform one thing if this time any problem came on my family or anything happened to them because of you both then I am promising you that this time I myself will teach you a lesson understand you better understand now before I forget that you are guest at my home and do what I shouldn't do just get out and never show your face again to me...
Nikhil fumes in anger and left then abhi goes to Pragya and tries to wake her up she gains consciousness and reminds nikhils words and starts crying and saying
Pragya : Pls send him from here how can he think like that they are our children how can he say this so openly no no he cant do this Tanu cant be so harsh that she will separate a child from his mother and father no no one can separate us no one... say na Abhishek you have sent him na he will not return na...
Abhi consoles her and says they are our children and no one has such courage to take them away from us till I am alive...he hugs her again and tries to console her and the scene shifts to Tanu's house..
Nikhil : I have said he won't agree even if we blackmail him emotionally.. he is not ready to give any of his child even knowing that you have lost yours and you can never become a mother again... Then also his heart didn't melted...

Tanu : So he have become such clever tell me what happened there
Nikhil narrated the whole incident... and Tanu says to him in as usual vamp way : I need those children on any cost as they will turn jackpot for us ... Nikhil asks why is she saying so
Tanu looks at him and flashback is shown...
That someone is talking about the Party and some children performance Tanu looks at the vedio it and sees the girls voice was so adorable and the children were so talented and from that day she decided to have them by hook or by crook...(making clear one thing to you guys that tanu saw the vedio in which Abhigya was singing and Prabhas and Pulkit were playing instrumetns..)
Fb ends
And she turns to Nikhil and says from then onwards I decided that I need them by hook or by crook if Abhi is saying that he will not let anything happen to his children till he is alive so let the parents of children die... Then those jackpot will be ours we will take high fees for their every performance... And this will turn our days... and this will result into revenge from that Pragya as because of her my child is not in this world because of her only if she hadn't told Abhi about the real father so I didn't have so much anger again fb shown :
Abhi throws tanu out of the house and she goes to Nikhil in very much anger on Pragya and then she loses her temper and starts throwing things here and there and Nikhil trying to stop her but she didn't stop and as a result her leg slips and she falls down with her baby bump... fb ends..
then tanu says she have to pay for this now she will cry she will feel pain now see how I will ruin her world they both laugh and the screen freezes there...

GUYS PLEASE COMMENT AND HIT LIKE!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by aytac_alp - 7 years ago
itsme_reji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!..Aytac Surbhi just rocked ๐Ÿ‘...I already read it but i felt very happy when i read it again !..Awesome work surbhi !โค๏ธ