myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

KKB is good story 

Even most actors of show are good 

Especially i like RV and Kushi tashan - its just brilliant 

The way RV sits on chair after coming to Purvi home and challenges Kushi just by his body language and not speaking a single word was brilliant and his dialogues taunting Kushi when all are there was very good 

Even Kushi doing very good job but i think she tends to over do the villan role - a bit more subtle would make her brilliant 

Problem is with writers way of telling story 

There are many issues in story some major i will note down 

1) Why RV exposed his plan in front of Kushi and even own family. I would prefer hes lone wolf who makes plan and executes and no one in world knows anything what hes up to for long long in serial. You can always show his thoughts speaking to himself to show his ideas to viewers. I would do that if i am writer of this show. ONly RV does and execute all plans and no one knows anything not even his family members. Only after he destroys kushi and armaan he exposes his plan and ideas he did at last 

2) Second issue in this story is always till now 5 months RV and Purvi are never together in most scenes 90% of time

3) Where is RV mom, dad, brother, sister scenes they are invisible. Atleast give one scene a day with RV mom, dad, brother, sister to show what is their relationship and develop their story too. We have no clue who they are what are they etc 

4) Too much scenes of that monisha and her sister 

5) Too many scenes of Kushi, Purvi, Diya and Prachi family 

Start tashan between RV and Purvi even if no love bet them start fights atleast and send them out alone to shopping or temple or function. Why is monisha always there or their family there? Send them out alone to Purvi college or RV friend function etc 

I would say keep wedding of Purvi friend and dadu orders RV go attend all functions with Purvi 

Keep wedding in kandala or lonavala waya from mumbai even better farm house 

Send Jasbir behind them to kill RV and kidnap Purvi as hes obsessed lover 

Send ashutosh and family to this wedding as guests to taunt Rv and Purvi

If viewers only have to give all ideas better change writers, serial requires good writers

Send Kushi and hubby also to this wedding so RV kushi tasahn continues 

Just to spite Kushi let RV act romantic with Purvi in front of all guests and kushi - jal jal ke burn ho jani jahiye yeh kushi jisne divorce paper diya tha RV ko aur restraining orders 

Send Yug and dadu dadi also to aag lagao - i mean cupid jahiye na dono ko warna yeh dono nale log bas jagda karke rahenge romance ke liye dadu should order and yug should act cupid 

last send monisha too behind RV, monisha should marry jasbir nice jodi hai dono obsessed 

lol than jasbir become relative to Rv 

Kuch bhi karo get RV and Purvi out of mumbai bas 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The exposing of the RV is not bad tbh. So now we can see how his actions and intentions are conflicting. Adding of Monisha makes sense too so everyone in RV's house is cold towards purvi except a few and she knows it but thinks it's due to Monisha so there's still a lot of time for the exposing of Khushi.

I think we will start getting RV-Purvi scenes but it's just too many things to deal with right now. There's diya's wedding as well on top of it all. We actually got decent RV-purvi scenes before marriage but it felt off because RV seemed too good to be true so I am actually intrigued on their chemistry now. 

According to ssb, they will be gifted honeymoon tickets from dadaji so hopefully we get decent scenes. But have a feeling Monisha will also follow. Let's see

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

KKB is good story 

Even most actors of show are good 

Especially i like RV and Kushi tashan - its just brilliant 

The way RV sits on chair after coming to Purvi home and challenges Kushi just by his body language and not speaking a single word was brilliant and his dialogues taunting Kushi when all are there was very good 

Even Kushi doing very good job but i think she tends to over do the villan role - a bit more subtle would make her brilliant 

Problem is with writers way of telling story 

There are many issues in story some major i will note down 

1) Why RV exposed his plan in front of Kushi and even own family. I would prefer hes lone wolf who makes plan and executes and no one in world knows anything what hes up to for long long in serial. You can always show his thoughts speaking to himself to show his ideas to viewers. I would do that if i am writer of this show. ONly RV does and execute all plans and no one knows anything not even his family members. Only after he destroys kushi and armaan he exposes his plan and ideas he did at last 

2) Second issue in this story is always till now 5 months RV and Purvi are never together in most scenes 90% of time

3) Where is RV mom, dad, brother, sister scenes they are invisible. Atleast give one scene a day with RV mom, dad, brother, sister to show what is their relationship and develop their story too. We have no clue who they are what are they etc 

4) Too much scenes of that monisha and her sister 

5) Too many scenes of Kushi, Purvi, Diya and Prachi family 

Start tashan between RV and Purvi even if no love bet them start fights atleast and send them out alone to shopping or temple or function. Why is monisha always there or their family there? Send them out alone to Purvi college or RV friend function etc 

I would say keep wedding of Purvi friend and dadu orders RV go attend all functions with Purvi 

Keep wedding in kandala or lonavala waya from mumbai even better farm house 

Send Jasbir behind them to kill RV and kidnap Purvi as hes obsessed lover 

Send ashutosh and family to this wedding as guests to taunt Rv and Purvi

If viewers only have to give all ideas better change writers, serial requires good writers

Send Kushi and hubby also to this wedding so RV kushi tasahn continues 

Just to spite Kushi let RV act romantic with Purvi in front of all guests and kushi - jal jal ke burn ho jani jahiye yeh kushi jisne divorce paper diya tha RV ko aur restraining orders 

Send Yug and dadu dadi also to aag lagao - i mean cupid jahiye na dono ko warna yeh dono nale log bas jagda karke rahenge romance ke liye dadu should order and yug should act cupid 

last send monisha too behind RV, monisha should marry jasbir nice jodi hai dono obsessed 

lol than jasbir become relative to Rv 

Kuch bhi karo get RV and Purvi out of mumbai bas 

I have seen RV tearing up the divorce papers and playing a masterstroke with Khushi where he got the restraining orders annulled by alleging that Khushi has bad eyes on him and he refused her proposal of interest towards him.

In short yesterday RV just dominated the scene with regards to Khushi.That's the version of RV I wanna see not somebody who's a doormat to the likes of Monisha or Khushi.

Diya has already started to doubt her sibling Khushi's intentions and Khushi yesterday exposed herself haughtily claiming that she's unapologetic about being married to a wealthy man like Armaan.

But what RV needs to do in the story going ahead is silently record Khushi's confession and use it as an ace against her without revealing it to her.RV was telling Khushi to think with brains during their arguments that's what RV needs to do himself.

I would love Jasbeer to get married to that no good vamp Monisha but it's not gonna happen.

And RV and Purvi getting out of Mumbai or any other city won't solve their problems till the time both make an effort to sort out their misunderstandings.

Right now the story is pretty hazy and not clear.Practically speaking RV's chemistry with Purvi looks somewhat forced. Purvi is still depicted as much easygoing and carefree as if RV or her wedding with him does not matter to her at all.

Khushi has no intention to protect Purvi she's doing all this to protect her own status and guilt that's pretty much clear from her scenes.

Purvi was thinking yesterday that she does not want to live with RV anymore then she should consult a lawyer or tell her sibling Khushi about the same for divorce. Any man would love to have such a gullible wife.

If Purvi thinks like this then RV deserves to be with Monisha not her.I don't think the viewers would like Purvi surrendering her wifey rights. 

RV won't care about her a bit and the viewers won't get invested in the story if Purvi keeps maintaining distance from her husband RV.

And RV on his part is not helping either by not being clear about his feelings for Purvi.Its pretty clear the guy does not love Monisha even if he now hates Purvi.

It's good RV respects his grand parents wishes enough to agree on some Honeymoon trip but then he might abandon Purvi in Shimla too.What would Purvi do then? She has no family to fall back on in that strange unknown City.

I do hope that Purvi puts her foot down and not agree on any trip with RV. RV has bad intentions towards her howsoever it might be couched in some justified revenge.

Tomorrow RV might even seriously hurt Purvi because I have seen such other ML' doing so in revenge or anger.

Hate to say this but Purvi is not safe with RV.Whatever Khushi might be doing right now to protect Purvi whether it's out of selfishness or love whatever it's completely justified for Purvi's safety.

Until RV thinks clearly it's better that Khushi uses whatever means possible to protect her sibling Purvi.

However if RV does not behave like the other grey ML's and does not abandon or seriously hurt Purvi while focussing his actions towards Khushi then it makes complete sense.

Khushi would no doubt want to separate both RV and Purvi by claiming that RV's actions are threat to her sibling Purvi's life.

RV'a anger and revenge looks justified till the time it hurts Khushi and not Purvi.

Regarding Ashutosh or Jasbeer it's upto RV to keep Purvi safe from those two bad guys.

Edited by masked - 1 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: masked

I have seen RV tearing up the divorce papers and playing a masterstroke with Khushi where he got the restraining orders annulled by alleging that Khushi has bad eyes on him and he refused her proposal of interest towards him.

In short yesterday RV just dominated the scene with regards to Khushi.That's the version of RV I wanna see not somebody who's a doormat to the likes of Monisha or Khushi.

Diya has already started to doubt her sibling Khushi's intentions and Khushi yesterday exposed herself haughtily claiming that she's unapologetic about being married to a wealthy man like Armaan.

But what RV needs to do in the story going ahead is silently record Khushi's confession and use it as an ace against her without revealing it to her.RV was telling Khushi to think with brains during their arguments that's what RV needs to do himself.

I would love Jasbeer to get married to that no good vamp Monisha but it's not gonna happen.

And RV and Purvi getting out of Mumbai or any other city won't solve their problems till the time both make an effort to sort out their misunderstandings.

Right now the story is pretty hazy and not clear.Practically speaking RV's chemistry with Purvi looks somewhat forced. Purvi is still depicted as much easygoing and carefree as if RV or her wedding with him does not matter to her at all.

And RV on his part is not helping either by not being clear about his feelings for Purvi.Its pretty clear the guy does not love Monisha even if he now hates Purvi.

It's good RV respects his grand parents wishes enough to agree on some Honeymoon trip but then he might abandon Purvi in Shimla too.What would Purvi do then? She has no family to fall back on in that strange unknown City.

I do hope that Purvi puts her foot down and not agree on any trip with RV. RV has bad intentions towards her howsoever it might be couched in some justified revenge.

Tomorrow RV might even seriously hurt Purvi because I have seen such other ML' doing so in revenge or anger.

Hate to say this but Purvi is not safe with RV.Whatever Khushi might be doing right now to protect Purvi whether it's out of selfishness or love whatever it's completely justified for Purvi's safety.

Regarding Ashutosh or Jasbeer it's upto RV to keep Purvi safe from those two bad guys.

Right now RV does not love Purvi and Purvi do not love RV simple so they are thinking of divorce/revenge etc 

RV is no toxic misogynistic male lead, you must understand hes a victim himself like Purvi or hes much more an victim than Purvi will ever be in life just that he never shows his vulnerability and hides it behind his persona  

While Purvi openly shows her vulnerability or anger etc like she made RV eat mirchi in table in anger that he loves Monisha by repeatedly saying try green mirchi 

I do not think RV will misbehave with Purvi or take advantage of her in Shimla and leave her there. A human whose been abused himself and badly by another and suffered in jail will not behave very harsh with even person he wants revenge on. RV was feeling guilty first night of wedding only when his elder brother asked him what he plans to do with Purvi. RV has a consciences hes not a psycho path or narcissit like Kushi. That consequence will not let him harm Purvi. Hes not a bad human hes just angry at Purvi sister and wants revenge, for what he and his family suffered. But he will not go extreme lengths Kushi went against RV before or now too like divorce papers and restraining orders.

At most he may give her a divorce and judge will say stay one year together as you are newly married and he will fall in love with Purvi innocence in that one year. Nothing else will happen  

If RV was truly bad than on riots nights when Purvi was with him he could hurt or abuse her but he did not.

Hes just playing mind games with Kushi using Purvi 

I doubt he will harm Purvi in any way physically or otherwise to hurt Kushi  

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Right now RV does not love Purvi and Purvi do not love RV simple so they are thinking of divorce/revenge etc 

RV is no toxic misogynistic male lead, you must understand hes a victim himself like Purvi or hes much more an victim than Purvi will ever be in life just that he never shows his vulnerability and hides it behind his persona  

While Purvi openly shows her vulnerability or anger etc like she made RV eat mirchi in table in anger that he loves Monisha by repeatedly saying try green mirchi 

I do not think RV will misbehave with Purvi or take advantage of her in Shimla and leave her there. A human whose been abused himself and badly by another and suffered in jail will not behave very harsh with even person he wants revenge on. RV was feeling guilty first night of wedding only when his elder brother asked him what he plans to do with Purvi. RV has a consciences hes not a psycho path or narcissit like Kushi. That consequence will not let him harm Purvi. Hes not a bad human hes just angry at Purvi sister and wants revenge, for what he and his family suffered. But he will not go extreme lengths Kushi went against RV before or now too like divorce papers and restraining orders.

At most he may give her a divorce and judge will say stay one year together as you are newly married and he will fall in love with Purvi innocence in that one year. Nothing else will happen  

If RV was truly bad than on riots nights when Purvi was with him he could hurt or abuse her but he did not.

Hes just playing mind games with Kushi using Purvi 

I doubt he will harm Purvi in any way physically or otherwise to hurt Kushi  

RV's mind games won't work for a long time and yeah Purvi is gonna get hurt if not by RV then by Monisha or by RV's family.

Only RV's grand parents have accepted her.

The hate drama between the couple if it gets stretched for more than 3 or 6 months then it would dilute the aura of not only RV's character but Purvi too.

RV's main enmity is with Khushi not Purvi.RV is leaving in some dreamland if he thinks that by hurting Purvi Khushi would accept her defeat so easily.

Also RV's actions is gonna break apart his relationship with Purvi or whatever little is left now between the two.

Even Monisha won't stay quite for long.Either she's gonna pressurize RV for divorce or do everything in her power to keep RV within her life.She's like the Maya of Beyhadh.

Why did RV's grand parents gave their approval to RV Purvi's wedding inspite of already knowing about RV being engaged to Monisha before? Surely they must have seen through Monisha's real nature and did not like her.

Grand parents are pretty much attached to their grand children and wish the best for them.They saw that Purvi was just a simple girl with a pure heart that's why they liked Purvi so much for RV.

Has RV made any effort to have a talk with his grandfather regarding his conflicted feelings for Purvi? Nope he's literally consumed by his desire for revenge.

Revenge or hate won't solve RV's problems.If he treats his wedding as a joke then the viewers also would accept it as a joke only.

Purvi on her part has already started distancing herself from RV and has accepted perhaps that RV has not turned out to be the life long companion she imagined RV would be.Her Fantasy wedding has already gone up in smoke.

She had already accepted her defeat against Monisha that easily.

It's hard for me or other viewers to accept RV-Purvi seriously as some sort of a couple if this drama continues beyond 1 year or even more than 6 months.

RV including his family has suffered agreed but by throwing Purvi or by divorcing her how does it damage Khushi's life? She would continue her life with Armaan enjoying the wealth and status accompanied it with anyway.

There's no other option left for RV.Whether he wants it or not Purvi is his wife and he needs to be a man and accept the same.He could have taken revenge without doing all this drama of marrying Purvi.

Edited by masked - 1 months ago