myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 28 days ago

When viewers started watching Kumkum bhagya 3 we were promised a story where RV wants revenge at Kushi at all cost 

For that revenge he married Purvi - so far so good

But from 3 months waiting for this revenge track to start but Rv has turned from growling lion to wet pussy cat and forgotten revenge? 

Hes turned like other MLs bickering with wife like kid forgetting his revenge

I wanted RV has cold calculated business man out on revenge(like rishab bajaj) than slowly falling for Purvi in process

What was need to bring Monisha in show immediately and spoil original story?

Atleast leave one male lead free of other woman and vamps on shows for few months or years

I mean did you watch YHC Rudra Khurrana only loved Preesha although many girls were after him

Why cannot RV be like Rudra Khurrana only 

Why should he encourage Monisha by acting as if he loves her not Purvi 

Rudra never did that even married to Mahima and others, he only loved Preesha never allowed them near him no matter what majboori he had to marry others in life 

Even his 2nd and 3rd wife or ex fiance knew abrar character only loved Preesha always married them because of majboori and no other woman dared come near him like monisha. He always protected preesha from attacks by his family his dad his sister in law his ex finace his ex wife etc 

Why cannot RV just tell Monisha this marraige not possible i am now married to Purvi for good or bad so go back to your home and marry someone else 

And than Rv should focus on his revenge with Kushi only 

Jasbir can be brought back to trouble Rv for marrying Purvi 

That would have got better TRPs than this triangle crap going on

In front of his dadda dadi RV is busy talking to ex finace when Purvi and her mom around? You tell me which indian man has so much braveness to get his ex finace to his house and chat with her in front of his elders is this possible in reality. First no man no matter billionaire will not dare get his lover or GF or ex fiance home when mom, dad, dada, dadi, uncle and aunty around at home okk.  That too when his wife around. Jhoota padega us addmi ko mummy daddy dada dadi uncle aunty se. 

Also later Purvi should discover why RV hates her or his family do not accept her

Hope she understand RV and support him not Kushi 

Writer/director spoiling good story by brining illogical stuff

No man in india will dare get his ex GF/finace home when elders/wife there wrna usko to tapad aur gusse guarantee hai from family and wife 

Monisha should be told not to come RV home by elders at least 

If this was real life by now Rv elders would have barred Monisha entry in home aur wife would remove jadoo to bash her and hubby too 

Edited by myviewprem - 28 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

When viewers started watching Kumkum bhagya 3 we were promised a story where RV wants revenge at Kushi at all cost 

For that revenge he married Purvi - so far so good

But from 3 months waiting for this revenge track to start but Rv has turned from growling lion to wet pussy cat and forgotten revenge? 

Hes turned like other MLs bickering with wife like kid forgetting his revenge

I wanted RV has cold calculated business man out on revenge(like rishab bajaj) than slowly falling for Purvi in process

What was need to bring Monisha in show immediately and spoil original story?

Atleast leave one male lead free of other woman and vamps on shows for few months or years

I mean did you watch YHC Rudra Khurrana only loved Preesha although many girls were after him

Why cannot RV be like Rudra Khurrana only 

Why should he encourage Monisha by acting as if he loves her not Purvi 

Rudra never did that even married to Mahima and others, he only loved Preesha never allowed them near him no matter what majboori he had to marry others in life 

Even his 2nd and 3rd wife or ex fiance knew abrar character only loved Preesha always married them because of majboori and no other woman dared come near him like monisha. He always protected preesha from attacks by his family his dad his sister in law his ex finace his ex wife etc 

Why cannot RV just tell Monisha this marraige not possible i am now married to Purvi for good or bad so go back to your home and marry someone else 

And than Rv should focus on his revenge with Kushi only 

Jasbir can be brought back to trouble Rv for marrying Purvi 

That would have got better TRPs than this triangle crap going on

In front of his dadda dadi RV is busy talking to ex finace when Purvi and her mom around? You tell me which indian man has so much braveness to get his ex finace to his house and chat with her in front of his elders is this possible in reality. First no man no matter billionaire will not dare get his lover or GF or ex fiance home when mom, dad, dada, dadi, uncle and aunty around at home okk.  That too when his wife around. Jhoota padega us addmi ko mummy daddy dada dadi uncle aunty se. 

Also later Purvi should discover why RV hates her or his family do not accept her

Hope she understand RV and support him not Kushi 

Writer/director spoiling good story by brining illogical stuff

No man in india will dare get his ex GF/finace home when elders/wife there wrna usko to tapad aur gusse guarantee hai from family and wife 

Monisha should be told not to come RV home by elders at least 

If this was real life by now Rv elders would have barred Monisha entry in home aur wife would remove jadoo to bash her and hubby too 

I have not watched YHC much so can't comment on the same but from what I have seen in some few episodes and the promos and short videos on you tube Rudra Khuarana was not an extraordinary ML as you had written.

I believe he was even separated from his daughter Ruhi for around 5 years.Rudra as such never trusted Preesha that much but the stories were perhaps better executed hence it generated good TRP's.

If he loved Preesha that much he would not have married those other vamps.

Anyway getting back to RV one particular thought that struck me today was as to how did RV expose Ashutosh that day and why he was taking Purvi's side so much?

Remember that girl in the trendy blue garment? How did that girl suddenly end up near Ashutosh? Yes Ashutosh was not a clean character but now I believe  that the girl was sent or either planted by RV to trap and expose Ashutosh so that RV could marry Purvi in the subsequent episodes.

It was all a part of his plan to trap Purvi in his fake love trap.

RV's master-trick did expose Ashutosh saving Purvi's life that time but he ended up way more worse than Ashutosh.RV is subtly doing EMA's with Monisha if not openly.

I think it's pretty clear now that RV does not love or has no feelings left for Purvi.Its becoming difficult now to even empathize with RV's character.

RV and Purvi are constantly bickering like school kids.Neither RV nor Purvi are shown making any effort to save their married life.How can any viewer take them seriously then? 

That's why KK and Prachi's story was brought back.RV-Purvi's pair has not worked.KK and Prachi worked somehow not on the level of Abhigya but still they were kind of a good couple.

RV and Purvi's love story has lost that newfound charm and essence.RV's sudden character flip damaged his character and now he has just ended up like any other normal ML of a serial.

Just yesterday both were shown in kind of some love and now both can't stand each other just after their wedding? It has not even completed 1 year.Why will any viewer take RV-Purvi seriously then? 

RV's revenge is being conducted on the wrong person-Purvi.Its like Shivangi or Shivanya harming Rocky and Ritik for the crimes committed by Yamini.

If RV constantly berates Purvi then their sudden falling scenes-nok-jhoks wont attract TRP's.The old RV cared showed concern for Purvi.

RV should have been kept like that old one only.He's now shown dancing to the tunes of Monisha.Later he will dance on the tunes of Khushi.

RV's anger and revenge has lost its steam.It was RV's decision to marry Purvi and Monisha was not even kept in the loop.Her story looks more valid from her POV.

Purvi is doing all she can to hide the ugly truth from RV's Grand-Parents and her mom Prachi but one day she has to go back to her mom's house.RV is not gonna accept her that's pretty much clear now.

Purvi's wedding truth is gonna give another jolt to Prachi after KK's wedding truth.So in a way RV's revenge would be complete but it's Purvi who's gonna pay the price not Khushi.

And this track won't score any brownie points with the viewers.

RV and Purvi would only remain a namesake fictional couple like Abhigya or KK-Prachi not being united in the true sense.

Its better to read or write some FF or OS rather than watch the same old same old million times reunion and separation tracks.

RV could have been a very different and special ML character.The old RV's scenes with Purvi showed their intense chemistry which is now totally missing from their scenes.

The old RV was a much better calculative character than the present new one we all see now.He knew where to draw the line with respect to any relationship  which the new RV does not know.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: masked

I have not watched YHC much so can't comment on the same but from what I have seen in some few episodes and the promos and short videos on you tube Rudra Khuarana was not an extraordinary ML as you had written.

I believe he was even separated from his daughter Ruhi for around 5 years.Rudra as such never trusted Preesha that much but the stories were perhaps better executed hence it generated good TRP's.

YHC was similar to KKB3 initially. Rudra Khurana brother was killed by preesha fiance and she took blame and was sentenced to death for driving over him on purpose to kill him many times. Rudra had no idea it was Preesha fiance who killed his brother so was very angry with her for almost a year. Which is justified will you accept your bothers killer as your wife and love her madly? Only reason he marries her and tolerates her is because he want custody of his dead brothers kid whose custody is with preesha. But than rudra sees her goodness and accepts her loves her. In this 1 year he hates her he never allows any woman trying to take advantage of his hatred for her nor allows other women to use him/or use them to make preesha jealous. Rudra does not change his colors like RV suddenly from love to hate. For Rudra it was always hate only till Preesha saves his mom from jail, till she saves his brothers son, till she saves even him from jail only than he falls in love  with her seeing her goodness. So story the ML was always going to hate his wife as shes his brothers killer as per him and court etc and his family too hated her for very long. He had no idea he had a daughter as preeesha never told him shes pregnant etc he assumes preesha dead in fire in hospital . You cannot compare Preesha kind of modern independent woman to Purvi whose scared and docile and needs an RV to save her always from troubles. Preesha never needed Rudra protecton in life she worked as doctor could manage home/kids all without an husband or mother protecting her unlike Purvi. Preesha even had ex boy friend like Yuvraj and later she stayed as wife with armaan twice once on own will another time when she had lost memory and Rudra had to run after her and beg her so much to get her back home.  In YHC it was Rudra who was primarily running after Preesha from beginning to end all 3.5 years and saying sorry sorry sorry and getting her back home always. Here i do not see RV bending as much as Rudra at any cost, RV shall not be quiet if Purvi goes off and stays with Jasbir or Ashutosh for any reason as hubby wife. Unlike Rudra who had to bear all Preesha tantrums of ex boy friends Yuvraj crazy lovers of her like armaan etc Rudra was at receiving end than most MLs and Rudra was highly modern too by nature. He could easily forgive Preesha for going and staying with crazy lovers or keeping relation with exs. This RV does not look so modern and forgiving as Rudra Khurana.  Rudra was too modern by ITV Male leads standards. Yes he had his flaws always doubting Preesha thats because she always hide everything from him never tell him also the taint of killing his brother was on Preesha so he would fight with her but never harm her ever or plot against her or do EMA behind her back. This is major issue with Rajvansh Khurana character either he should hate Purvi or love her, not one minute put blanket on shivering Purvi next minute fight with her. Either like Rudra he should remain angry at Purvi for few months or years and yet not have relationship with exs like Monisha or he should love Purvi whole hearted. Rv is become like a pendulu one minute save Purvi from goons and take care of her by carrying her on roads next minute hes threatening her ad laughing with ex monisha in front of her. Wht exactly Rv wants in life revenge or love? 

If he loved Preesha that much he would not have married those other vamps.

He married first vamp - shes preesha elder sister. Preesha herself said marry her to save saransh his brothers son. Mahima want custody of sranash for saransh property(which is actually rudra property earned by him by singing) and tortures saransh and wants to kill him after getting custody and money. To save his son he marries first vamp. Second vamp is again preesha cousin who traps him and preesha in murder of preesha brother. Why because preesha parents refuse to give him saransh custody that mahima had(preesha elder sister) and want to keep saranash with them after preesha goes to jail and is declared dead.  So to get back his son he marries preesha cousin sister makes her mother and takes his child home. Because court says child is just 7 years small so will go to mother or mother parents. So to get his child custody he marries preesha cousin. He not love both nor married out of own will ever. 

Anyway getting back to RV one particular thought that struck me today was as to how did RV expose Ashutosh that day and why he was taking Purvi's side so much?

Remember that girl in the trendy blue garment? How did that girl suddenly end up near Ashutosh? Yes Ashutosh was not a clean character but now I believe  that the girl was sent or either planted by RV to trap and expose Ashutosh so that RV could marry Purvi in the subsequent episodes.

It was all a part of his plan to trap Purvi in his fake love trap.

RV's master-trick did expose Ashutosh saving Purvi's life that time but he ended up way more worse than Ashutosh.RV is subtly doing EMA's with Monisha if not openly.

I do not think RV loves monisha hes using her to make Purvi angry and jealous thats all. Thats his way of revenge with Kushi which is stupid idea. I see Rv does not let even KK dominate him or Jasbir but hes allowing Monisha to dominate him. Why? No business man as rich as RV will behave docile to ex finace or even current lover or GF as RV does. RV is allowing even Kushi to dominate him and now Purvi too is taunting him for puling zip and its unlike RV of starting to take such dominance from his enemy, ex lovers or even wife. His starting character was of aconfident business guy whom no one commands or tells what to do? He does what he wants at that moment. Here after marraige RV turned like wet cat only Kushi, Monisha, dadaji, dadi, Purvi all shouting and ordering him around. 

I think it's pretty clear now that RV does not love or has no feelings left for Purvi. Its becoming difficult now to even empathize with RV's character.

RV and Purvi are constantly bickering like school kids.Neither RV nor Purvi are shown making any effort to save their married life.How can any viewer take them seriously then? 

If RV does not love Purvi why he would save her from goons on highway or drunkard in haveli. Why would he take her safely to hotel. He can harm her or llet her be harmed by those men and put blame on them in front of dadaji and Prachi and wash his hands off Purvi nooo. Imagine he goes on honeymoon goons attack shes killed or raped or whatever his revenge is done no. He did not allow all that means he is bothered about her sfaety no. Ultimately we cannot expect a person to love a sister of woman we trapped him sent him to jail at drop of hate like other MLs. It would be unbelievable if Rv startred loving Purvi after marraige without her proving his loyalty to him. After all shes kushi sister so RV is scared of her betraying him like Kushi. Monisha should be removed from show actually shes wrongly come between RV and Purvi so soon.   

That's why KK and Prachi's story was brought back.RV-Purvi's pair has not worked.KK and Prachi worked somehow not on the level of Abhigya but still they were kind of a good couple.

RV and Purvi's love story has lost that newfound charm and essence.RV's sudden character flip damaged his character and now he has just ended up like any other normal ML of a serial.

Just yesterday both were shown in kind of some love and now both can't stand each other just after their wedding? It has not even completed 1 year.Why will any viewer take RV-Purvi seriously then? 

Hmm RV hating Purvi is understandable shes Kushi sister. But Purvi dominating RV is kind of weird as shes docile even with Ashutosh 

RV's revenge is being conducted on the wrong person-Purvi.Its like Shivangi or Shivanya harming Rocky and Ritik for the crimes committed by Yamini.

If RV constantly berates Purvi then their sudden falling scenes-nok-jhoks wont attract TRP's.The old RV cared showed concern for Purvi.

RV should have been kept like that old one only.He's now shown dancing to the tunes of Monisha.Later he will dance on the tunes of Khushi.

I think bringing monisha on show now was wrong. There was enough story of Purvi-RV- Kushi revenge only 

RV's anger and revenge has lost its steam.It was RV's decision to marry Purvi and Monisha was not even kept in the loop.Her story looks more valid from her POV.

I would not say Rv never kept monisha in loop. Deepika her sister knew Rv wanted to tell Monisha but Deepika objected saying lets not inform her 

Purvi is doing all she can to hide the ugly truth from RV's Grand-Parents and her mom Prachi but one day she has to go back to her mom's house.RV is not gonna accept her that's pretty much clear now.

Purvi's wedding truth is gonna give another jolt to Prachi after KK's wedding truth.So in a way RV's revenge would be complete but it's Purvi who's gonna pay the price not Khushi.

i think RV-Purvi will apply divorce and court say both stay one year together. Thats when RV fall for Purvi for her goodness. 

And this track won't score any brownie points with the viewers.

RV and Purvi would only remain a namesake fictional couple like Abhigya or KK-Prachi not being united in the true sense.

Its better to read or write some FF or OS rather than watch the same old same old million times reunion and separation tracks.

RV could have been a very different and special ML character.The old RV's scenes with Purvi showed their intense chemistry which is now totally missing from their scenes.

Thats writer/director error. They are not sensible enough to show a story that shows how false sexual molestation or rape cases put on men n companies affect their life and family. This is unique subject otherwise always women are victim out for revenge. First time a man was wronged and set out to revenge and they made it saas bahu love triangle story. Its writer/director fault Rv character cannot do anything if his character has been made into same old ML of ITV. I would think something like Aitraaz  where Kushi is Prianka chopra and Rv is Akshay would be good plot later on. With Purvi supporting his fight for justice.  Also Armaan losing his business and becoming a pauper so that Kushi's hi-fi attitude even now towards RV everywhere at home and office falls to dust. Ideally Armaan and Kushi divorcing after her false allegations on RV is proved in court and Kushi sent by court to jail for destroying an innocent man life by false sexual molestation accusation would be great way to end this RV-Kushi saga. Atleast it would send a message to others out there not to put false allegations as serious as molestation and rape just to get promotions or avoid marriage. This reminds me of a case i had read few years back a girl did not want to marry her would be hubby so put false allegations on him through her real BF and got him to jail. Luckily police were clever and found plot and arrested girl. I mean Kushi-Rv kind of case is not uncommon in modern indian cities. 

The old RV was a much better calculative character than the present new one we all see now.He knew where to draw the line with respect to any relationship  which the new RV does not know.

The problem with RV is this - he cannot go on full revenge mode with Purvi as he had thoughty as dada-dadi likes Purvi. He did leave her home after suhaag raat but was forced to get her back home. He had plans to not go back and get her but dadaji threw spanner in his wheels and brought his stupid plans after marraige to screeching halt. IF Rv has to do as per original plan you see dadaji, dadi, Yug and Nupur should not be around all 4 are big thorns to implement his revenge plan on Purvi. Till these 4 are on Purvi side no way RV can throw Purvi out of his home or life or harm her or take any revenge etc. If these 4 were not here, he would just leave Purvi at her home and never get her back and may be send divorce notice by now. When 50% of your family is on your enemy Purvi side RV is handicapped. He cannot lose his dadaji-dadi to heart attack or depression or make Nupur/Yug angry on hyim for life by harming Purvi or leaving her at moms home permanently. For one Kushi he will lose 4 of his family if he goes ahead with his plan. So hes confused what to do now? He never thought all this before implementing plan that half his family will turn Purvi supporters from day one of marriage. He can easily leave Purvi or divorce her but what if dadi says i will not eat food till Purvi comes back dadaji has heart attack or Nupur starts crying that she wants Purvi back home. Can Rv handle all this issues once he implements revenge plans? 

Edited by myviewprem - 27 days ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 25 days ago

RV is not pretending to love Monisha.He had told her clearly that he doesn't love her.But monisha said her love is enough for both of them.But he is planning to divorce purvi after revenge and marry monisha because of his gratitude towards her and her dad.