Kumkum Bhagya

FF:STORY OF FAITH BY SURBHI TIWARI CHAPTER 13 to LAST CHAPTER UPDATED

aytac_alp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys,This ff is written by one of my sweetheart,my friend SURBHI TIWARI...She is such a perfect writer...And u will know it after reading this ff...Actually,this ff was written on Pregnancy track...On 5th january 2016 and now it's Season 3 is going...on telly updates...May be many of u had read this before...And those who didn't read ...I would request them...Guys please do read it...
It Continues from pregnency track...
  STORY OF FAITH
CHAPTER NO:1

In morning Pragya goes to meet bulbul but only then Abhi comes there and scolds pragya. and pragya leaves to home Abhi comforts Sarla ji and dadi goes to pragya. Pragya says she wants to live alone for some time and stays in dark room (room without light ) At night Abhi comes and says to pragya that she has no emotions she only loves money so why she trouble the rest of the family members you don't know what the relations are how they are maintained...(and so on).

This time pragya is on her anger she replies don't try to teach me about relations you don't know what I am going through you can't even think what I feel I don't care about money neither my life nor anyone from this house because my life has become hell u are talking about relations as you married to me for seek revenge u will tell me about relations you call your family as united u think they love u then I challenge u Mr.Abhishek Mehra that your family love is all because of your money. Abhi says you think like that there is nothing like that. Pragya says then prove it. Abhi says how pragya says pretend that you have loosen all your bets and I came to know about your plan of snatching property and now you have to leave with your family. Abhi says OK . Pragys says if it will happen that your family supports you then I will go from your life Abhi says stick to your words. Pragys says Mr mehra I will solve your one problem right now he says what???? pragya says you don't want to see my face so I will leave your room from now onwards ...Abhi looks surprisingly.

Pragys leaves
Now in front of family Abhi do so as pragya said and pragya is watching ... Dadi and Dasi agree to support abhi but others does not...
Watching all this pragya nods her head saying hence proved what your family is. Pragya nods her head and says hence proved what your relation lecture was...

I was right you have to accept that your family love is not for you but only for money... Abhi is upset and goes to his room and Pragya to her room.
At night abhi reminds of his fuggi and decides to meet pragya once and try to convince her to come back as he will look her face just to remind fuggi's face and smile.He goes to pragya's room.

Ronnie stops him and says di has told to not to let anyone inside the room especially you sir. I don't know what the matter is but I can feel and say sir di is not wrong.

Abhi says OK I will go inside with you just to see how she is enjoying her victory.
They enters the room Pragya was sitting in dark and says Ronnie is this you he ans yes then she asks what happen is there any problem he says di I am going home she says OK ...
just then pragya asks that have Abhi eaten food he says no then she says everybody else in house he says yes but leaving dadi and dasi Pragya says I know they will not eat as their son has not eaten.
She says he fights for these people who don't even care him...

These people have no values for relation they are shameless he does so much for them and they are betraying him In result. Ronni asks sorry to say di but if you care so much for sir so why are you behaving like that with him. Pragya answers that sometimes to save your loved ones you have to do so. Ronnie says OK di good night. She asks did you booked tickets for going to Chandigarh for meeting.he nods yes. she says ok then go.
Abhi who was listening all this was surprised and teary eyed. Pragys is sleeping by sitting on the bed Abhi comes and sleeps in her lap without saying a single word Pragys wakes up In shock and see Abhi sleeping In her lap and smiles emotionally and let him sleep. pragya sees Abhi sleeping in her lap and smiles emotionally and let him sleep there. In morning she decides to depart for Chandigarh without everyone wakes up as she will have to answer their questions. She leaves and says Ronnie to take care and keep an eye on everyone. He says OK di I will take care. She leaves.

Abhi wakes up and finds himself in pragya's room and pragya is not there then he thinks she might have gone to sleep in his room and starts searching her as he does not finds her anywhere everyone gets tensed and goes to their respective rooms Abhi reminds that she has to attend a meeting she was talking about last night and decides to call and confirm it he calls but its not reachable. He is tensed and going to his room passing by from alia and Tanu's room they are discussing about the way to destroy abhi became very easy because pragya is not here we can do every thing as we want we planned to kill her to make our way clear but she has done it herself Tanu says she tries to enquire about nikhil being father of this baby but failed and smirks

Alia says you are right she is not so smart as we are and they both laughs...
Abhi heard all there conversations and understands the whole matter that pragya was a fake greedy she did all for these two ...

for showing me real faces of my family...
He is full of anger and get Inside the room Alia and Tanu are shocked Abhi tolds their reality to every one... Everyone is shocked besides dadi she says your game is over Alia and Tanu my plan worked sacrifice of my daughter worked ..

And tells whole reality to family fro. pragya s accident to her changed look and every body feels regret to think bad about pragya alia goes to jail in fraud cases And abhi throws out tanu for betraying and blackmailing her fuggi. Just then pragya enters and every one looks on her but she ignores and goes to her room.

Abhi enters Pragya is sitting on armchair he says you came so early from chandigarh she says My train cancelled by the way why are showing your concern what do you want Abhi says nothing I was so tensed that where does my fuggi went Pragya is shocked and says I am not your fuggi he says you are...

Pragya listens and cries silently Abhi comes and keep his head in her lap and says dadi told me everything you was doing drama I know now stop all this he cries and listening this pragya gets emotional and keeps her head on abhi's head and they both cries happily...that every thing is fine. Pragya and Abhi apologising from each other and suddenly dadi enters and says see Abhi this is my bahu my daughter strong daughter and abhi apologize to dadi for always thinking about loss of property not thinking positive side of losing property. Dadi says its OK now you both spend time together and take rest we have to go for Alia's hearing tomorrow and leaves. Abhi says now the fight is over so can you be my fuggi pls Pragya smiles and nods her head in yes and they both went to sleep. In morning pragya brings Abhi's coffee and gets ready for hearing just then Abhi enters and says something is missing she asks what? and looks in mirror again and says every thing is completed Abhi turns her around mirror and says everything is completed in pragya my fuggi is incomplete without specs and sindoor he fills sindoor and make her wear specs she gets emotional and Abhi taunts now I am confirmed that you are my fuggi Pragya smiles and they leaves for the court.

Mehra family is in court and alia has been given a punishment by court for jail for being fraud. Abhi goes to meet Alia she says Mr abhishek prem. Mehra you will regret for this day for your whole life and vows to come back and destroy Abhi and firstly Pragya.
Abhi sees her sister and says when does she changed so much. Pragya consoles him and bachpan Kaha plays in background.
Tanu and Raj goes to meet Alia and and Alia tolds them now the revenge will so big that abhi and pragya will beg for their life. After Court hearings everyone return's home and talking about what Alia and Tanu did was not right Dadi says leave it and says I have booked holiday package for Abhi and Pragya they should spend time together and everyone agrees Abigya blushes and leaves for their room. At night they both are packing their bags and discussing the plan about holiday and while discussion pragya falls asleep and abhi makes her sleep on his shoulder. He also sleeps.
At morning they are leaving for Goa after taking blessings from dadi they leaves. At airport their sweet chik-chik starts and a family meets them and says fights are sweet but when they are in limits Abhigya becomes shy and says this is our usual fight we can't live without fighting with each other the family says just like us And Introduces them selves as Indira and rishi and their children Indu and cheeku they says we are also going goa so we can proceed abhigya nods. They leaves.
At home Raj plans to destroy a hi and pragya slowly as no one will doubt on him or Aliyah or another one Tanu.
Abhiya reach Goa and Books a hotel and gets fresh n up . After that Abhi says to pragya E chasmish will u be my girlfriend and says if you will I will change your name to Razia as u agreed to do so Pragya gets irked and says of course but after thinking a good name for u also. Abhi says my fuggis answers are speechless and I will forever make u smile like this and they come closer to each other and the lights get off. In morning they goes at beach and have full fun and talks to dadi. Meanwhile Raj tells to Tanu and Alia that our fraud in Abhis company will continue and slowly he will become insolvent. Aliyah says right and after that I will take revenge of mine meanwhile a constable comes and says that the meeting time is over. Abhi and Pragya see off at airport as some important work has come to abhi so their holidays are cancelled and they says to Indira and rishi it had a great time spend with you and says Bye.

Abhi says to pragya that if this concert doesn't comes in mid then we will be having awsome vacation Pragya says its your work you have to do that we will spend vacation sometime else. The plane lands in Mumbai and they go to their home then Abhi says I am going to a meeting see you at evening pragya says ok and Abhi leaves. Pragya picks up a diary and write something in it as a daily routine and starts work (household).

Raj says to someone on call to someone that duplicate salaries should be increase year by year and just then mitali hears that and Raj leaves without answering and noticing her
At night Abhi comes back and sees pragya sleeping with a book sitting on chair. He says sorry I am late and let pragya sleep on bed and takes the book from her hands and notices it while keeping that pragya use to write songs and starts reading it and says the wordings are excellent and decides to surprise pragya by composing musical tone for her songs and make her listen. He sleeps. At morning Abhi wakes up and decides to shift his music room next to his bed room so that he can be with pragya every time and sees pragya sleeping he careses her and leaves silently. Pragya wakes up and see Abhi is not in room and thinks he might have gone for a walk and she goes to fresh n up. Abhi in his music room is tensed as his mind is not working on that lyrics and thinks why I m not able to make tone for these lyrics and do a fresh start suddenly he hears a voice and stops it is pragya singing while getting ready the song is tere bin tere bin (from wazir) abhi hears the voice and then look out lyrics and says these are the same. He thinks that it might be quite possible that Pragya knows all tones for her lyrics and he follows the voice he thinks my fuggi sings very well but she will not accept it just then dadi calls every one in the hall. All are in the hall dadi says as BulBul is getting well now we are throwing a grand party of her wellness as she is OK now all are agreed. Abhi says good idea dadi and thinks I have got the way to examine whether pragya can do singing or can just write. Pragya thinks it is the good thing all is OK now .Raj thinks do party as you want sometimes later you will not be able to do such party as I will destroy you all and smirks.

The preparations are going on Pragya is busy in preparation Abhi sends robin to pragya and robin gives msg to her that Abhi sir is not feeling well and having head ache Pragya says OK and then goes to room she sees Abhi lying on the bed and asks you are having headache and you didn't told me he says not to worry just massage by your hands will make my head ache away she starts massaging and sees Abhi smiling and thinks something is fishy she asks you love me na he says yes she asks you will never leave me alone he says yes she asks you will be mine forever he says yes she asks you are not having head ache na he says yes and just then pragya speaks caught u you are doing drama and I was becoming tensed that what happens to you suddenly and about to leave just then Abhi holds her and make her sit and keeps his head on he lap and says we have married since 2 years but never been spent time together and when I fell in love with you, you left me alone because of tanu now we are together after a long time now I wanna be with u all time I wanna spent time with my wife and my love my fuggi...

hearing all this pragya's eyes fill with tears veeran tha dil ka jahan song ( a segment from song gerua ) plays they share a romantic moment abhi wipes pragya's tears just then a dadi calls out for pragya and a hi cracks a joke that you have not married me fuggi you have married dadi she always have a work for u Pragya smiles and leaves.

In party every one is enjoying and performing on different Bollywood songs Abhi also performs on my jigar da tukda song with dadi for being a good grandson and filmy grandmother and after that purab and bulbul performs on janam janam . While performing Abhi starts teasing pragya about that she can't dance and sing that's why he named her fuggi and all Pragya gets irked and leaves purab says u made her angry which type of person. u are and leaves him alone abhi thinks I really hurt her I think I should apologise he is about to leave and hears about a surprise performance and stops to watch it its purab and a lady purab starts dancing at the lyrics bajda punjabiyo da dhol ve and as the part comes pake kudiyo abhi is shocked as it was pragya she was singing the song and dancing very well abhi is surprised and jealous seeing her dancing with purab (song is nachha farrate)

After that they all give a combined performance on song dhak dhak dhadke ye dil. all are dancing at dhak dhak dhadke ye dil and all are happy and function ends. In room Pragya says to Abhi while combing her hair and watching in mirror The function was good na see how they were all happy Abhi says yes and says Pragya did I ask u something ?? Pragya taunts may be it is a serious matter that's why u called me with my name... abhi says yes he says Why don't u start singing ? Pragya is shocked and says in stammerd way that ii...I can't sing why are you making fun of me and about to leave then Abhi hugs her from back and says look my dear fuggi and wifeee I had heard you singing and I have read your written songs lyrics that were awesome. Pragya breaks the hug and turn towards abhi and she is teary eyed and shocked and asks but how he says last night she says so now you know that I can do so but I will not sing these songs to any one I have written these because I saw a story in them a very touching story he again takes her in his arm and says that then show this story to every one he insists then Pragya says will u be able to belive in that story will u accept that Abhi says if u try to give me a poisoned food I will accept that also I will accept every thing which makes u love me more and more Pragya is teary eyed and says that much you love me as question Abhi says should I tell you this in terms of kilograms of litres they both laughs and abhi asks will you do ? pragya says OK but the concept will be my made Abhi says OK and he is very happy he lifts pragya in his arms and says yipieee a rockstar abhi's wife will be rockstar wife I will name u then rock star fuggi Pragya says OK but let me down else I will fall and they both smiles at each other and abhi as usual sleeps in pragyas lap.

In morning abhi asks pragya you are coming na today is your shoot she says I want to request u something he says yea tell me she says don't let the name of mine out you can name me some thing else but not pragya he says why she says pls he says OK I will name it razia is that OK she nods yes.
They go to shoot Abhi says are u ready pragya says yes and she starts She is singing and make a dance performance on deewani mastani song in which she has given her name in chashmish look deewani and modern look mastani and shows all story from abhis proposal her accident her changed avatar and their reunite and abhi is stunned he looks on with teary eyes and says to pragya you have that much love that u composed this she says if I have to die for u I will because I love u. Abhi now respects pragyas feeling more and even loves her more.
Album launches and got super duper hit which makes the company huge profit and again and again pragya's albums simultaneously first deewani mastani then chill gaye naina makes a super duper hit now all abhis fan wants to see razia but pragya says i will not tell my name as razia abhi says why are you doing so she says someone is doing fraud in your company if he got to know he will definitely harm you raj hears this and says pragya is always a barrier between Abhi and my revenge he plans to make pragya aside from his way and calls some one.
Raj starts planning for and starts double frauding then also he is unable because due to pragya he is unable.
At night Abhi comes and sees pragya reading a magazine he jumps on bed and keeps his head on her lap she says now you have no right to sleep on my lap he asks why. Pragya says as someone else is coming who have this right He is jealous and asks who is he I will break his head. Pragya laughs and teases him and says You will not be able because u will also love them Abhi says I am not able to understand u are talking like as I am going to become a father she nods yes he ignores and then says one min what did you say I am going to become father she says yes he us surprised and says really she says yes baba he asks when did this happen She says today I was not feeling well then sudden dadi enters and say then I called doctor and we all come to know that we are going to become grand grand mothers pragya feels shy dadi goes seeing her then abhi says now u see how u will be tortured by father and son pragya says if it is a daughter then??? he says she will be my little princes pragya says in anger oh your wife is fuggi and your daughter will be princess waooo Abhi says she will be princess because her mother is queen of her father's heart pragya smiles and says it is impossible to understand you just then dadi calls them and abhi comments I think dadi knows when we are romancing thats why she call exact time pragya says what if she hears it he says she won't dadi calls again and Abhi says come your lady husband is calling pragys hits on his shoulder they both laugh and goes down.

Dadi says as pragya is going to become a mother we will have to do all the rituals all are agreed.

Precap:- Abhi and Pragya goes for Pragya's regular checkup and pragya comes out smiling abhi is confused as she is not telling why she is smiling.

Edited by aytac_alp - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aytac_alp thumbnail
CHAPTER NO:2
dadi saying that now we have to throw a grand party for being we are going to become grand mothers again all are agree and takes care of pragya and everybody leaves and goes to their respective rooms in room Abhi says to pragya that u have given me the best gift of my life u have given me best happiness see when this child comes in world then our life will be fully changed and suddenly stops and becomes emotional pragya sees him and says what happened? He says nothing Pragya says u are thinking about Aaliya na Abhi nods and says I took care of her as mother and father both but see what she given to me Pragya says are u afraid that our child will also treat u like this Abhi says I am not afraid of them I am afraid of myself My care ness make aliya like this and if I love them like that then they will pragya shuts his lips and says husshhh... never say this u will be good father and don't worry I will be with u na Aliya was at growing age she got wrong company that's why she changed but this is our child this child have many elders who will take care of them So not to worry and why are u worrying I am always with u if this happens so I will boycott them as they neglected our manners our values u not have to worry And gets emotional Abhi inter fairs u will leave or children for me she says no I will leave them for disrespecting their father Abhi hugs her emotionally and says I love u Pragya love u soo much as u are different from others

Time passes on Abhi cares pragys very much as he don't even want to take water by her self. By watching this Dadi and Dasi says Abhi has become matured name see how he taking care of pragya dadi says yes this child has overcome the pain of alia dasi says yes abhi is making pragya eating fruits which she does not wants to eat they are arguing over it Dadi says Abhi is saying right pragya u have to eat this for your good health and says to abhi that u have to take her for checkup today as two months are completed he takes OK and says fuggi get ready

They goes to hospital and doctor says to Abhi wait out side the room as men's are allowed inside Doctor shows to pragya her ultrasound graphics pragya gets emotional and doctor says congratulations pragya says don't tell it to my husband I will give him surprise doc says OK and they come outside doc says congratulations to abhi pragya comes out smiling and abhi is confused over her they leaves and at home in room He asks pragya from time we have come from hospital you are smiling what's the matter I am restless to know that Pragya goes and sits over the bed and says suniye... he says yes she says in his ears that you don't have to decide for Prince and princess he says what are u saying she says you are going to become father of two he is surprised and says happily u mean twins she nods shyly and he says what she says a girl and a boy Abhi is at cloud nine and goes to tell everybody. pragya feels shy he tells everyone that pragya is bearing twins everyone is happy.

Aaliya gets out jail she is bailed and calls raj and says I have married Raj shocked and says what when????. and whom do you married???? She says this he will come to know about him after meeting him I got bailed few months earlier he says why didn't you tell me she says she will tell everything after meeting and cuts the call.

raj going to meet Aliya and asks when u got bailed from jail. and who given your bail???? Aliya says relax Raj Bhaiya relax my husband bailed me and shouts sweetheart pls come here The man comes and says what happen why are u shouting like a dumb Aliya says shut up I will see u later for this but now come and meet Raj Bhaiya is out there Raj is shocked after seeing that man and says you married to him Oh! God there was a trouble with a mental already and one more no no Aliyah says what are you murmuring Raj Bhaiya He says nothing and says if you was bailed then why didn't you come home She says I will come but on right time I have heard that Pragya is Pregnant raj says yes and asks how do u know that she says I know every thing and says she is planning something big Abhishek Mehra is going to pay for his sins but let him make happiness with her wife and after that his world will be finished Aliya and her husband leaves Raj murmurs Husband and wife both are mental their children will be disastrous and leaves. ( I m not exposing Aliyah husband now it is for later)

At home Time is passing rapidly and its pragya's godg bharai Dadi comes in and says u have to wear this sari and jewellery today she says yes and dadi leaves Pragya is getting ready Abhi comes in and starts staring pragya she notices him and asks what? He says someone is looking extremely beautiful today and says is it necessary to wear this much amount of jewellery she says dadi asked to wear it he irritates and says not again dadi she says should I call her Abhi goes and keeps hand on pragya mouth and makes her wear her head prop and then all jewellery and pragya smiles shyly and they leaves for godh bharai there pragya sits on the stage and everyone blesses her after that dance performances (celebration) starts and every one starts dancing Purab bulbul and abhi dances on tukur tukur pragya is happy seeing them all together The function ends and all leave to their home but Pragya is little bit sad because Sarla didn't come there to bless her she didn't forgiven her till now suddenly she sees someone is coming inside and singing chanda mere chanda tujhe kaise mai ye samjhau it is Darla she forgives her and all function ends happily.
two months later

Peagya is having labour pain everybody rushes to hospital and pragya is taken to labour room after some times doc comes out and says congratulations Mr Abhi both mother and child are fine u have one daughter and one son now all gets happy and rushes to see pragya and children.

everyone looking on the two babies and are happy dadi says the duo are very beautiful see they are just opposite Dasi says yes u are right didi generally the son resembles his father but in this case the boy resembles pragya his eyes are same as her and they start matching their faces Pragya is sleeping as she is given a high dose of medicines Abhi asks to doc why she is unconscious yet doc ans there were some complications so we have given high dose to her not to worry she will gain consciousness in four or five hours Abhi says OK and goes to see her Dadi says we are leaving as we have to manage welcome preparation to welcome these two new members of our family Abhi nods The family leaves. Abhi sits near Pragya holding her hand and talks to her that look wake up fast or I will break ur chashma and then don't cry and complaint me for this Just then the baby girl starts crying and Abhi tries to keep her calm as he does not know how to carry babies so he just tries to make her silent and says please keep silence my dear if your mother wakes up then she will definitely scolds me for make u cry but she does not stop crying meanwhile pragya wakes up and she sees Abhi struggling for make her daughter stop crying and says taunting Abhi that even she also don't like if u will break her mothers chashma Abhi says so u was awake and smiles and gives the baby in pragya arms She quiets Abhi says I was trying from about 10 min but she doesnt stop crying but in your arms she stops crying in just seconds strange she says this is mother power and they both laughs Abhi says I am going to complete formalities and kises on her forehead and leaves Pragya sees him with smiling face Abhi and pragya comes back at home and everyone welcomes new member of family Everyone is happy to see them Purab and bulbul says di now we will not listen ur anger now because we are having two kids to accompany us by pulling abi and pragya legs everyone suggest to let her rest and abhi dadi plays with the babies .
Pragya is sleeping and Abhi brings the twins as they both also slept and let them sleep in their beds and carses pragys hair and sleeps keeping his head on pragya head.
Its namkaran function of the twins today and pundit ji suggest word A for girl and P for boy And dadi suggests names Abhigya for girl and prabhas for boy all agreed.

5 months later
Abhigya and Prabhas have started crawling and toddling and this is troubling Pragya because Abhi is busy for his concert and is out of India from 2 months and he's about to come about 2 days later so she has to take care of the duo alone as purab and bulbul had transferred to America as per Purabs transfer dadi and dasi are not feeling well and the rest are busy in their work so she has to manage them alone and she is tired abhigya and prabhas are playing on the bed and pragya falls asleep just then prabhas start crawling and about to fall just then abhi enters and holds him and sees pragya sleeping then he takes abhigya and prabhas down in hall with him Dadi is sitting there along with dasi they both asks what happens why u bring them both down Abhi answers they were troubling their mother alot they have started their naughtiness Dadi laughs and says yes they will do so as we are not feeling well and u were also not here she have to take care them alone might've possible she is tired just then pragys awakes and gets panic when doesn't find the duo there just then Abhi enters and pragys relaxed as the duo was with him pragys says when did you came abhi says just then when you was sleeping she smiles and takes Abhigya from his hands as the duo are slept They let them sleep and starts talking Abhi us lying in pragys lap and says I missed this lap so much fuggi she says then also u came so months later he says ufff this work is getting in between us she smiles and says u will never leave your childish talks just then prabhas starts crying g and abhi taunts that this boy can't see his fathers happiness always comes in between u and me pragya stares him at and says why are u saying like that he loves her mother that's why he s just jealous from u and they both starts playing with them after that abhigya also wakes up abhi and pragya starts singing lullaby for them abhi sings chaoro (from Mary com movie ) for prabhas and pragya sings chandniya for abhigya and they both falls asleep.

Two years later.
Abhigya and Prabhas have finished all the chocolates kept in plate by pragya for keeping in fridge but the twins ate then before she do so ... They are talking in childish way that do fast if mama came she will definitely scold us Abhigya says don't worry papa will save us and pragya caught them red handed she was about to hold and scold them soon they ran from their and pragya runs after them they ran in room and fast get escape behind abhi ...
Abhi asks what happen fuggi why are u playing chor police with champs what they have done now... Pragya says your champs have eaten full plate chocolates now who will be responsible if they got tooth decay Abhi says don't worry nothing will happen to my champs as their dad is a rock star pragya says it is u only that they are becoming naughty when I will be dead na I will see who tells them right or wrong ... and leaves In kitchen she is murmurs something and abhi comes and hugs her from back and kisses her on cheeks to calm down her anger and says never talk about your death from today onwards otherwise I will not forgive u Pragya says it was just a mistake but why u support them in wrong manners at this time they are just two years old but as they will take advantage in wrong way of this support Abhi says don't get tensed baba we are there na we will make them correct on every mistake but now let them live their childhood pragya says but he taps her nose and she stops and Abhi leaves as the duo are calling him...

In the evening dadi is sitting in hall with twins who are playing there and pragya is making tea for dadi...
Abhi enters the house as he was went somewhere and the duo runs towards him excitedly calling papa papa... abhi says heyyy
my champs what were you doing they says we were playing with dadima dadi says yes as they are teaching me how to play suddenly then twins starts demanding icecream and just then pragya comes out from kitchen and gives tea to dadi and says no ice cream as u will get cold the twins starts demanding continuously and abhi says OK we will eat only one ice cream otherwise u will fall I'll and says to pragya take care we will be back after an hour and they nods bye dadi says abhi has grown up as these twins have made them happiest person in the world pragya says yes dadi.
Dadi says come drop me to my room she says k after leaving dadi to her room pragya was going as passing by Alia's room pragya hears some voices about to destroy company and she come to know that the person is Raj and somebody else was also there she was about to see but somehow a flower pot drops down and Raj sees pragya hearing him pragya runs from there out side the house Raj sends goons to catch her but pragya runs outside the mansion and tries to escape just then she runs towards the main market but before that she got caught by raj and his goons Abhi thinks something wrong is going to be happens and he leaves to home there he sees pragya is not anywhere he leaves the twins near dadi and goes to search pragya. Pragya is captured by raj and raj says finally u come to know about my intentions pragya says how can u be so cheep raj Bhaiya u are cheating your own brother raj says yea as I want to take revenge from him just then they hears a police siren and get afraid that pragya will tell them everything so one of the Raj's goon shoot her and raj scolds him what have u done dam it and they all escapes from there but abhi notices raj while escaping and thinks from whom he is running like that he continues searching pragya and sees a rush on roadside and goes to see what is the matter he is shocked to see it was pragya in the pool of blood Abhi shattered seeing her like that and says to call ambulance and cries badly seeing pragya in this condition soon the ambulance came and they rushed to hospital...

Abhi calls dadi and tells her everything and dad I says she coming there he says stay with the twins pls I will handle but dadi sends dasi there abhi breaks down in tears and cries badly to dasi dasi consoles him and doc comes out of OT. Abhi asks doc what happened doc is everything OK doc looks on Abhi.Abhi asking doc is everything fine doc looks on him and says yes she is fine but not out of danger till 24 hours we are trying our best Abhi says can we meet her doc says yes but one by one Abhi goes and see her and gets emotional and says how this happend she tries to speak but can't so she writes raj Bhaiya Abhi understands that raj Bhaiya is the real culprit. And says he will not leave him Pragya says don't do anything for which our children have to pay so he stops and says pragya that get well soon I can't see my fuggi in such condition and makes.pragya sleep and goes to dasi they tell to dadi that everything is fine dadi feels relaxed While Abhi is gone to take coffee some one entered inside the room and cuts pragya's oxygen pipe and escapes after that abhi enters the room and sees pragya sinking he calls out for doc and doc suggest him to stay outside. Some time later doc comes outside and abhi desperately asks to him about pragya and doc says I am sorry.

Abhi is coming inside the house dadi and dasi asks about pragya but Abhi is in shock they asks continuously about pragya and Abhi shows them the pot full of ashes and says here she is everyone is shocked as pragya is no more and cries badly and scolds abhi for doing after death rituals so early but he does not responds and goes to his room and sees his champs and starts crying badly as they won't be able to see their mother again.

Everyone is in shock and talking about a his condition just then a lady with a man and a child enters and the lady turns out to be Aliyah dadi says why you are back here and you have married this vijay without. our knowledge and aliyah doesn't say any single word and shows the POA papers and says you all have lost the right of questioning me raj says what are you saying it was our plan right I took revenge from abhi for u and myself aliyah interrupts why you took revenge from abhi as u was sent jail because of your wife she shows him vedio in which mitali is saying I will do so. Raj is teary eyed and feels guilty and slaps mitali hard and goes to a hi to apologise Abhi is feeding twins and making them asleep raj comes and apologized to him he says what punishment can I give u Bhaiya as you have also one son what will happen to him if I will punish u raj is heart by abhis word and decides to help him in every way and love his children as they are his own may be pragya soul forgive him Aliyah orders abhi to leave house and shift to the servants house all protest against this and Aliyah says but he has to take care of my son also. And she leaves Abhi is in room and reminding pragyas words when she said I will see who will tell you what is good what is bad when I will dead and starts crying and decides to not to tell abhigya and prabhas that their ma is no more and decides to leave singing as his inspiration has gone.

a Beautiful girl and a handsome boy arguing over something and two another persons are supporting them one by one. Yes they are our twins and the two other persons are Ajay(aliya s son) and raj Bhaiya son respectively twins are fighting over who will take dadi to hospital and who will go and take the old stuffs out from store room. Abhi sees them and fb starts
Pragya and Abhi arguing over cleaning the room where Pragya gets irked and leaves when Abhi intensionally makes the room dirty to see pragya's cute anger fb ends and prabhas see abhi and says to Abhigya that now let papa decide who will do what Abhi says champs today the work must be reversed today abhigya will take dadi to hospital and prabhas u will do her work he says but papa in low voice and abhi says don't behave like kids now grow up champs they both agrees and abhi leaves .

After him Abhigya with dadi also leaves she reaches to hospital doc prescribed some .medicines to dadi and says u can buy these from 2 nd building of hospital she goes. Prabhas enters the store room while cleaning all that he sees some musical instruments there and all of a sudden he finds a old trunk in which There are old memories of Abhi and Pragya he sees them and is puzzled that he has saw her mother after a long time so this is how she looks and suddenly a voice come from outside so he takes one photo out of them and hides it in his pocket and get out of that room it was aliyah who was calling for prabha and she orders him to bring the clothes from drycleaner which she has given yesterday he nods OK bua. Aliyah says there is a party tomorrow in our house as ur fufa ji is returning he nods OK I will tell abhigya she says good and leave now. Abhigya while going to bring medicine she saw a lady being there and thinks that I have seen her some where.

But she leaves as medicine are to given immediately then they leaves to home dadi goes to her room and lays on bed raj comes there and massage dadi's legs abhigya and prabhas are in their room they both tell each other about their experience and prbhas shows the photo to Abhigya and she says she saw this lady today in hospital and they both thinks that if ma is alive then why papa is lying to us since our childhood that she is no more prabhas says now only dadima can answer this they goes to dadi and asks about that photo desperately

Dadi tells them and the fb starts from their marriage to prgya changed look and new carrier but twins interrupts but what dadima she tells when pragya started her music carrier then Abhi whole concern was on her and his own carrier graph began to down so pragya decide to leave singing for abhis rock star carrier but she was in delimma that how will she do so as abhi will not agree ever to do so and then she came to know that she is pregnant and this was the biggest reason she got to make her decision work and she got success in doing so but destiny had thought something else in her life all was going well but that one day changed my abhis whole life and someone killed her mother and twins asked who was the person raj says that I am that shameful person twins are shocked he says I said many times to forgive me from abhi as it was just a mistake but he never listens to me twins says I think now he will listen to tauji he says how they says let dadi sleep now and tauji meet us at night before papas arrival we will tell you raj goes and abhigya and prabhas takes him with them.

Its the party today and abhi comes from out he is very much tensed abhigya and prabhas says papa bua has said us to prepare some performances for her but we have prepared it for u Abhi looks angrily on aliyah but couldn't say anything as she has not valued his children also and decides to tech her a lesson after party. The performance starts and first Abhigya performs on chill gaye naina Abhi reminds that this was his fuggis... song and become emotional seeing abhigya singing it in same way later she dances on deewani mastani in same style and story how pragya performed and got teary eyed and about to leave but prabhas stops him and says papa mine is not finished pls wait then prabhas sings song mai tenu samjhawa a hi reminds totally his days with pragya and then prabhas performs at song dastan hai ye and at last of song a shadow of lady is seen as the shadow goes fader the lady comes out to be pragya and everyone is shocked to see her abhi rushes to her and hugs her tightly tere liye song plays in background and everyone is shocked and happy to see her alive abhi asks how you get well he is very emotional twins says we will tell but pls tell us why u lied everyone that she is not alive.

Abhi tells fb starts where abhi asking to doc is she okay and doc saying sorry she is in coma she can hear you she can feel you but she can't respond and tells she was sinking as someone cuts her oxygen pipe so abhi said to doc that whenever anyone ask about her just tell her she is dead he says he does so because if anyone can try to kill her in hospital in such condition then he life is in dangers in every condition so to save her I did so fb ends and a hi asks how did you get well now you tell I am getting restless abhgya and prabhas looks each other and smiles Abhi looks on them.

Abhi telling about why he declared pragya dead and asks how she got well and abhigya prabhas continuously smiling Abhi asks why are u smiling then Raj says because pragya was well after sometime itself that doctor was giving high dose to her so that everyone believe she is In coma and we managed to speak truth from his mouth somebody was giving money to that doc abhi asks who was he and looks to Aliyah but pragya interrupts and says the lady was someone else and just then a voice come from out side and it turns out to be Tanus all are schoked seeing her and she says now enough u escaped pragya because of these two na now its over now nobody will come in between me and abhi and she shoots whole family Abhi looks on and shouts fuggiii... then champs... just then a voice comes sir are u OK its nurse and abhi looks on all around and the nurse says don't make. noise as the patient is sleeping he looks on and sees pragya resting and thinks what was that the all turn out to a dream sequence of Abhi and he get so scared and hugs pragya she awakes and consoles him he tells his all dream of losing her again and again (pragya death and the episode post pragyas death turns out was Abhis bad dream )

and pragya consoles him she takes his face in her hands and says see I am alive see and I am with u now stop worrying that it is not easy to separate us abhi nods and hugs her tightly she says ouch and they both laughs.

Next morning doctor discharge pragya as bullet was just touched her arm so they have to stop blood just so she returned to home.

They reach home and the twins runs towards them and hugs pragya and says ma where were you we were afraid as no on tell us story now and papa was also not there to see us and they both began to cry pragya looks them and says awww. my sweet children ma will never leave u alone from next time abhi says sorry my little rock stars I will not leave u alone from next time but they keeps on crying Abhi says they are scared I will take u for a car ride and ice cream come he takes them and dadi takes pragya with her an asks how did this happens she tells the whole story how raj Bhaiycaught and she had been shot and tells he is taking revenge dadi the reason is sending him to behind bars he thinks that Mr mehra does so but how as it was done by mitali bhabhi and says to mitali that see bhabhi because of u my family was going to bear mitali feels ashamed and gets shocked looking at doors it was Raj on the door and listens all their talk and scolds mitali for falling to such a extent. and apologises to pragya she says OK and leaves him.

Abhi is back and abhigya and prabhas are playing on the bed pragya shouts what are u letting them do shoes non bed Abhi says let them do they are rock stars children and can do anything whether to go bed with shoes or to fight with pillow like this and throws pillow on pragya and they starts playing suddenly raj comes on door to talk a hi and pillow falls on him and bursts and all the feathers stuck on him they all laugh together Abhi thanks god that was a dream and prays never let that bad dream come true god.

Just then pragya claps in front of his face and they start fighting over who will clean the room raj takes twins with him and says come on your parents have started and gone in their kids mode u people come with me we will play in hall and they leaves. Abhi and Pragya continues their fight and while fighting pragya falls on vhi and they share an eye lock turn meri jaan hai plays in background.

pragya abhi and twins are sleeping as today Abhi has no work the sunlight comes in through one little opens corner of window curtain and touches pragyas face and she gets up.

She sees the trio sleeping and thinks how relaxed they are sleeping let them sleep and careses the twins and goes to fresh up and after that she goes to make breakfast for all when she was maintaining the breakfast table the twins woke up and come down they hugs pragya as they are half sleeping. Pragya says good morning my bachhas areeey you are sleeping yet aww if you want to sleep then go back to bed and sleep again go twins says no web are Hungary she laughs and says the twin shaitans are Hungary and says OK then first we will fresh n up then we will eat breakfast OK. they nods yes and says do fast as we are very much Hungary She makes them bath and get them ready and takes to breakfast table and everyone is there except abhi dadi says where is abhi pragya says she has send robin to wake him dadi says he sleeping till now just then robin comes and says I tried to wake him but he doesn't pragya says u serve the breakfast I will see him and goes to room there she tries to wake him but h does not so she goes to bathroom and takes a bucket full of water and throws all water on abhi.

Abhi wakes up and tries to get normal and opens his eyes then he sees pragya standing with a bucket and with dupatta tied on her waist looking in anger towards him he says fuggi... yr what's this is this the way you wake up someone she says not someone but you see the time what is the time he sees that it is 10 am and thinks if i will tell her she will definitely scold me now what to do so he takes the blanket and again goes to sleep pragya shouts areeey u going again to sleep she tries to take off the blanket but a hi holds it tightly and she says OK then today is your fast as u are not going to have lunch also she was about to leave but just then abhi holds her hand and pulls her towards him and she falls on bed he holds her and says if u will with me like this then there is no need to have lunch also she tries to get up but he makes her fall again and she says don't try to divert my mind and get up else dadi will come up and just then dadi calls pragya did u also gone to sleep beta and abhi gets irked says now I am father and you are mother of two children then also your lady husband don't let spend a little bit time with me

she laughs and says come fast as the duo are also waiting he gets ready and goes to breakfast table there dadi scolds him for being late and the twins laugh Abhi scares them and pragya says why are u scolding them as u are scolded for ur fault and they start doing breakfast and abhi says come let's go for outing today means today we will go to amusement park pragya says but what about home he says u don't want to come then don't come na we will manage pragya gets irked and leaves to room. pragya is in anger and abhi comes and hugs her from back and says u look great in anger also how can I go without you so get ready lady rock star and kiss her on cheeks she feels shy and says till u will not leave me how will I get ready he says by would I leave u stay here I will help u I. getting ready she punches him on shoulder and says badmash he says aouchh and pragya leaves.

pragya is packing some clothes and eatable items for eating in the way and changing clothes after playing in water. Abhi shouts pragya come fast we are getting late the twins also shout yes we are getting late . She shouts from inside coming baba wait for sometime and she goes Abhi taunts her see children finally a superstar came she gets irked and goes to sit with dadi. Dadi says behave mature abhi now you are father of two children. Pragya says how could he as he is becoming my elder responsibility as I have three kids with me. Abhi looks pragya from the front mirror and says so why you married me why didn't you get married to person that is mature enough she says surprisingly what did you said He says sorry I should remind always that you have already married two times with me and with dadi he murmurs and dadi interrupt what did you said ??? He says that you are very sweet dadi I must have married to you all laughs he looks at pragya and she smiles He gets happy seeing her smile and thinks I can forever be a kid for make you smile like this and they reached to amusement park.

All goes to play in water except dadi dasi and pragya because pragya doesn't know to swim she sits near the pool and says look be careful with children don't take them to the deep water Abhi shouts nothing will happen to them as they rock stars children's agree kids the duo says agreed and pragya says ohooo holding her head you are rock star for normal people for me you are a normal person who has to take care of his family he says OK mata as you wish and she say better and sits near pool holding towel and sees everyone playing Abhi makes the twin send with Raj's son in children's area and goes to pragya she says u come so early what happens have you done playing he says no I came here to take something she says why you came out tell me I will bring it he says you can't bring it as the thing is my love and picks pragya in his arms and takes her to the pool she shouts pls noo pls look I don't know swimming don't take me pls put me down but till they were in water abhi leaves her and she shouts help help a hi holds her mouth and says till I am with u nothing will happen to u now see you are standing at your own feet now hold my hand and be with me no thing will happen she holds his hand and tere bin plays in background they play in water and just then pragya sees someone and gets shocked it was aliyah with her husband and a baby with them Abhi asks what happen why you are making faces as you seen ghost she says nothing they all go to change and Abhi shouts come on champs we have to go pragya makes them change also.

All are at home In room pragya is keeping clothes in their wardrobe and continuously thinking about aliyah whether it was her illusion or she really saw aliyah Abhi enters the room silently and closes the door and goes back to pragya she is in wardrobe (as you all know her wardrobe is like a room) and abhi comes and hugs her from back and she got scared and says its you he says why you was thinking for someone else and keeps his face on her neck and kisses her she says if you are with me how could I think of someone else. He says what happen why are you so quiet she says nothing he makes her turn and holds her from waist and says fuggi I know you very well when u are tensed you use to keep quiet like this she says I had saw aliyah today with a baby and in fully attire which a women carries after marriage. He says oh so this is the problems. Yes I know shebia married now and have one daughter. pragya is shocked and asks you know then why didn't you told me about this he says because she married your enemy vijay she is surprised and looms on abhi says yes that's why I didn't told anyone but everyone knows as everyone has seen her and she is shocked a hi goes and hugs her tightly and says don't think about that it is not our problem any more she has settled in he life he says now forget all that tears roll down from her eyes and she thinks I know you are consoling me but you are hurt from inside as your sister didn't told you about her marriage .

Pragya breaks the hug and says I know what pain u r going through let it be out pls don't let it give sadness or pain too u Abhi holds her face and says now nothing is bothering me as I have my family lovely family and if u are thinking about aliyah so don't think about that as she has no relations with us she has broken all the relations with us she nods her head and hugs him again..
Abhi says I am going to meet a friend I will return after some time till then take care she says OK.
Pragya goes in hall the twins are playing with dadi she says comeon abhigya prabhas let dadi take rest now stop troubling dadima and takes dadi to her room then abhigya and prabhas to her room and says come on its time to study now we will learn ABCD OK but twins are in playful mood pragya takes a book out and starts teaching them...
PrGya:- say A for apple 

twin says no A for is abhi they argue over it she says apple they says abhi and then she decides to skip on other letters they reaches to letter F
Pragya says f for fan they says no f for fuggi she says what did u said they says fuggi and pragya gets irked she teaches letter L for they shouts lady mogambo she is now on level of anger and asks who taught u this all rubbish they says papa taught us he also told that u r lady mogambo and they runs she runs after them just then abhi enters and strike to prabhas he says hey champs why are running in room they says if we will not ma will beat us he asks why would she do so they tell him the whole incident and is surprised.

Abhi says what have u done my little dumbos twins asks why papa he says today I am finished she will not leave me she will definitely kill me what have u done do you don't love ur papa now I am definitely finished. Oh god help me out they says papa ma is coming he orders twins to go in dadis room and come after one hour they says OK . Twins leaves Pragya enters and says oh so you come back abhi gets up and says fu..fu..fu..fu..fuggi wh...when did you come in stamour pragya says yes me did you expected someone else he says how can I do so with smiling expression pragya says now leave it as I don't want to talk to you just leave me Abhi murmurs arey yaar she is in height of anger oh god provide me strength to face her anger she says did you said anything he says yes I said that you are looking extremely beautiful in anger she says hmmm so your son and daughter told you what they have done am I right he gets surprised and says how did you come to know and says I means no... by the way what they have done pragya shouts don't try to behave innocent as you don't know any thing what have u taught them that I am lady mogambo abhi nods his head in yes but says no she says that's u want name they should never respect their mother he says no u r thinking wrong fuggi she says no no I am sorry see I will be dead on day while teaching u and your children about right and wrong like this .

Abhi shuts her mouth and says see never say like this again because if will die my life is waste as we are two faces of same coin. Pragya is about to cry and says so why you do all this u know name I don't like all this he says if will not do so how will I see your cute anger and how will I romance with u for sake of bring u calm down and wipes her tear and says I don't want to loose my childish fuggi as I will not do so my childish fuggi will lost in taking care of children and family then how will I survive with that boaring fuggi she smiles and abhi says now that's like my fuggi. and hugs her tightly turn meri jaan haj plays in background. Twin enters the room and says papa did lady mogambo calm down a hi looks on surprised and goes and hold their mouth and says what are u doing I have make her calm down with much difficulty and now say her sorry for what have u done otherwise we all will finished twins goes and says sorry ma holding their ears pragya smiles and lift them in her arms a hi comes and takes one of them in his arms and they have a family hug.

Twins are going to sleep pragya is singing lullaby for them a hi is staring her and she asks in gesture what happens he says nothing and goes out she also goes as twins are slept she asks what happens why are u here in terrace at night he asks when u are starting ur singing career again????
Pragya looks on him surprisingly and abhi asks tell me she says never he asks why she says she want to see all child hood of their children through them she want to live her childhood and I want to spent time with u as it us matter of singing career then I don't want to continue with that and if u want me to sing then I will sing only for u and this can be done in home also no need to go and record abhi says but fuggi she turns around and says pls don't argue over this as I will not do so he says OK and smiles at her they both have hug and abhi is hurt by pragyas no pragya says i know u r hurt by my no but you will be hurt more if my career will bring down your career down then I will be hurt more they both goes and sleeps

. Abhi pragya twins are having a family hug then they are playing with pillow and just then Dadi calls them down and says I want to talk u all something important all says yea dadi tell us she says there is a wedding in village of dasi and they are dasis relative so we have to go and attend that wedding because the family wants that our whole family should attend the wedding they all agrees and are full of joy as they haven't went somewhere from long time so all are full of joy.

Abhi says OK I will book the air tickets now dadi says yes and abhi leaves. Dadi says to pragya to pack all important things such as medicines warm clothes she nods abhigya says yipieee we are going to have fun dadi says yea beta.

Abhi comes to room pragya is packing stuffs and prabhas is jumping on bed in joy pragya is says dear don't trouble me abhi says yea champ come here let ma do her work he says no I will be with her always abhi gets irked and says what are u saying u will keep stay with your ma always he says yes abhi says then how will she spend time with me he says no need for that as you will trouble her abhi says what look champ this is rude see pragya what your son is saying to me and look boy she is my wife and she will be with me they argue over pragya and she shouts ohoo enough yr what are u both up to look prabhas go and play with abhigya angrily and he goes sadly. Abhi is about to leave then pragya says suniyee why were u fighting with prabhas he is a child and u r fighting with child how mean he says then why was he saying that he will snatch u from me she laughs and says u r just like kid Mr. He smiles and they both share a funny moment and tere bin plays in background .

Its morning all are leaving and Sarla ma comes pragya says ma twins runs and hugs her shouting naniii... Abhi says yes ma is also coming with us she feels happy .

They all leaves and are in plane. Abhi is about to sit with pragya but rachna sits with her and abhi says this was she says what jiju he says nothing and murmurs kabab me haddi she says did u said anything jiju he says nothing they all laughs.

Rachna says don't get angry come and sit jiju we were just playing prank they all laughs and pragya and abhi feels shy.

They all are talking calmly suddenly a news flashes in plane TV screen that Mumbai is under red alert an having a terror attack . Dadi says its glad that we are here together. All agrees and they reached to Punjab the another family welcomes them and all are happy in home preparations are going on.

Its sangeet in family today all are enjoying suddenly dadi requests abhi to sing a song as all wants to listen a rock star live abhi says OK and goes to stage and he announce that he will sing a duet today and my wife will accompany me all claps and pragya is dazzled and looking at him he says come fuggi as you said that u will only sing for me so come na she goes and they both sings hua hai aj pehli bar (song from movie sanam re ).
All claps then dadi announces a dance competition between girls and boys all shouts wooohhh .
And the competition starts first raj and mitali dances at wallah re wallah (song from movie tees mar khan) then akash and rachna dances on dil dance mare re. and then abhi and pragya dances on song marjaani marjanni and the competition result comes tie as both the teams were doing well and suddenly sounds of bullet firing comes from outside and all gets scared and someone comes to know that village is under terror attack all runs and suddenly happiness turns into sadness abhi rushes to pragya and she says suniye abhigya and prabhas were playing outside pls take them in pls in cried voice abhi says stay here with them all I am taking them in terrorist has came closer now they are throwing bombs and there are having blast everywhere .
The condition becomes worst and all starts running to escape abhi holding abhigya and pagya holding prabas are running to escape and dadi dasi are before them suddenly a blast occurs in between and dadi dasi raj and mitali gets separated abhi and pragya shouts dadiii and they both cries but behave strong and abhi sees a truck and makes pragya and both children sit inside just then a hi notices that Raj's son has left back he says wait here I will get him pragya cries and says pls don't go she begs but a hi doesn't listens and goes just then he goes and was bringing Raj's son the bomb comes and falls before him pragya looks on scared twins are crying and she says pls don't move otherwise it will bursts but as usual abhi doesn't listen and bomb explodes screen splits abhi back to bomb saving Chhotu (Raj's son ) and pragya looks on n shock she was about to get down and look for abhi but truck starts moving she calls out pls stop but the truck doesn't stop and she cries badly looking for abhi but she is unable to see him after blast.

i Hope u guys like it...

Guys please share ur views ...and tell me how do u find it...😳

PLEASE GUYS,COMMENT AND HIT LIKE...😉

Edited by aytac_alp - 7 years ago
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Loved it.
Continue soon please.
aytac_alp thumbnail
STORY OF FAITH
CHAPTER NO 3

The episode starts with a lady singing and getting ready for work she is making braid of her long hairs which are touching her knees and suddenly a girl about eight year old comes and hugs her from back and says good morning ma she says ohhh little dear u woke so early today she says yes and she says then go and fresh n up as u have to go to school so go and do fast and she asked did Dada wake up she says yes and gone to get ready for school just then a boy who is about 16 years old comes in and says yea ma she says oh you got ready so fast have u woken up your other two siblings he says yes I am going to do so she smiles and just then the girl calls ma she says yes subuhi she says ma today pls make bun of your hairs its long time since I have seen you in that she laughs and says OK u go I will make it.

Scene 2
A man is shown talking to his friend and saying that I have got transferred to raigadh in uttar Pradesh a small town and his friend says what's the need of it you have left your all career and started this music teaching why?? He says since she has left me I have no other option left I want to live her life I want to keep her memories alive in me as that one night has changed all things a lady intrrupts and says don't say like that jiju as you don't know whether di is died or not I know she is alive and she will return to us u agreed na purab he says yea and they were talking just then one boy comes in and says chachu I will also come with u . Purab saying how much abhi has changed after that horrible night that night was really horrible chachu Rahul interrupts (Abhi has renamed the name of Raj's son) I lost every one papa mummy Dada dadi every one he and purab says yes beta but think any more about that because bad memory should wipe off it is better for all and I know abhi us searching for his family that's why he is taking transfer in different places then he cheer up Rahul and bulbul asks Rahul where is Koyal (bulbul and purab's daughter and bulbul shouts oho mummy i am just five min late and u start asking bhai about me that's not fare she says OK baba now go and change .

Someone enters in a room there is a painting occupied full wall and it us of Pragyas smiling face some one is talking to it saying...

Where have u went fuggi its has been 8 years passed since I am searching for u everyone says u are no more I am mad searching for u and those champs come back fuggi now I have only these memories with but I want u this this diary see you used to write songs in it na see how I have saved it it is still looking new and tears rolls out from his eyes he says do you know fuggi purab and bulbul have came back and they have a daughter also she looks like you and behaves like bulbul she is very much naughty and always asks me that where is my badi ma where is my masi ma and Rahul he always use to ask when will chachi return back I want to see how much abhigya and prabhas have grown up pls come back fuggi pls I beg u fuggi plsss come back where are u he holds her diary on his palms and hides his face under her diary and cries hard saying pls come back fuggi.. champs come back no beta u live with purab chachu here in Mumbai and he leaves .

Scene 2
All four children come to break fast table and she is serving them just then someone calls out from out side pragya ji ... she says yes coming The four shouts yes and says no ma pls I know seema aunty is there and she will again say to bring her children along with us no don't like her dumbo son he always use to tease me abigya says and pragya smiles and leaves she says yes while standing on door and its actually Mrs. seema and says exactly what they all said pragya says I will say to pulkit he will bring them along she laughs and says may god give everyone neighborhood like you pragya smiles and leaves. She goes to dining table and says so u were right now pulkit u know the rest he says yes ma they all have breakfast and leave for school pragya goes to drop them and on the way they all tell her about the new music teacher and she says OK we will meet at home as I am getting late she drops them to school they all waves bye to her she takes a bus and goes to office and there she comes to know that due to someone's death the area is closed for 13 days so she returns home and thinks what to do so she goes to piano and plays a tune and starts singing...

Ha har ghadi har peher har disha
me tum ho
mai dekhti hu jidhar
mai muskura k tum he jaan bhi due du
tum maan lo Jo agar ...

and she reminds all the memories with Rabbi and tears rolls down from her eyes just then the four enters and trows their school bag and rushes to pragya to tell about their day and Subuhi tolds that ourusic teacher didn't came he will come after two days just then abhigya notices tears in pragyas eyes so she said ma u was crying she says no she says no ma u was crying your eyes are telling u was crying and why ??? oh no don't tell me you was reminding memories with papa she looks on abhigya she continues and says ma u just keep crying for that man who web doesn't know whether he is alive or not and what's the name yes Mr. Abhishek prem Mehra right you haven shown us even his picture the only thing we know about our father is name only just then pulkit interrupts Abhigya she has told enough about him na abhigya says don't interrupt in between our family matter dada as you are not our real brother his eyes are filled with tears hearing that Pragya shouts Abhigya... she says what I said wrong ma ...She slaps her hard and said to leave she leaves and says to Prabhas pulkit and subuhi to go with her They all goes out and Subuhi says dada we will console didi but what about ma she is hurt prabhas says yes Dada she is right you are the elder one so you go and console ma we see abhigya.

Pulkit goes to pragya and says why you do so for ma as abhigya and prabhas are you loved ones you and papa make their name see pragya+Abhishek=prabhas , Abhi+pragya=Abhigya and who are we we are just pragya says shut up now u want a tight slap from me?? he is teary eyes and pragya holds his face in her palms and says you all are equal for me my children just then abhigya enters crying and says I am sorry ma I hurt u most but that was only anger I am sorry ma sorry Dada pls forgive your sister Pragya hugs her and says I know beta and I always suggest u to control your anger it is a bad thing u have same anger as your father have she says sorry they all hugs and Subuhi enters crying pragya says now why are u crying subuhi she says you don't love that's why you didn't hug me they all laughs seeing her cute childish reason and they all hugs.

Abhigya asks Pragya ma was you crying ??
Pragya : no

Abhigya; no ma you are lying you was crying see your eyes are fill with tears. By the way why are yoy crying ?? No don't tell me you was crying remembering papa ma you always use to cry remembering papa and you only have told us his name which is "Abhishek prem Mehra" and never showed us even a photo of our papa and why are you crying remembering him as he does not worried about us when he left us so why you use to remember him.
Pulkit intrupts : Abhigya he is her husband as usual she will remember him naa
Abhigya in anger and rude voice: you don't try to interrupt as you are not our real family member dada.
Pragya shots : abhigya
Abigya: what wrong I have said ma.
Pragya slaps her hard and she runs out of room crying hard the Pragya sits on the bed and cries her self and says go Prabhas and Subuhi go and take care of her Pulkit you also go they all go out side and

Subuhi says: dada ma is also crying who will console her you go na dada make her stop crying

Prbhas support her and says : yes dada Subuhi is rright we will take care of Abhigya you go to ma.
pulkit goes inside and says : ma why you slapped her for me as I am not your own son.
Pragya : now I will slap you if you will say like that.
Pulkit : ma you love so much to your husband na.
Pragya : say him papa if you call me ma otherwise dont call me ma also.
Pulkit : ok you love papa a lot na that's why you named Abhigya and Prabhas after your name that is Abhigya =Abhi+Pragya and Prabhas = Pragya+ Abhishek
she takes his face in her hand and says yes I love him and you only understand this as you are the eldest son of mine and Abhigya she is loved by him a lot by birth so she is just angry with him I know but the tone she used to talk with u today was not right just then Abhigya enters and apologises to Pragya and says
Abhigya : sorry ma I cant see you crying so in anger I said to dada like that
Pragya : you have to learn how to control your anger otherwise u will become light hearted and you all are mamas brave children na then why do you hurt me by behaving like this. Pragya consoles her and says now go and apologise to dada as he is hurted by your words Abhigya goes to Pulkit and says I am sorry dada you will forgive your younger sister na he smiles and they all have hug Subuhi comes in crying

Pragya : now why my little princes is crying
Subuhi : you don't love me that's why you don't call me to hug you.
They all laugh on her cute reason to cry and says ma we will never see you hurt pls don't cry
Pragya: ok baba now come we will have a lunch I have made your favourite dishes.
they all rushes to change and then to dining table and all are discussing about day and they tell her that
ma today our music teacher not arrived and he will come tomorrow
Pragya : oh that's great and what about your results when it is coming ??
they says its next month ma as our teacher will return next month she has gone somewhere for vacations she says oh great.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************
Scene shifts to Abhi Talking to Pragya's photo and someone comes in and keeps hand on her shoulder he looks and sees it is Purab.
Purab : Abhi you loved them so much God cant be so harsh for you see you will find them one day as you know you escaped them in some truck.
He tries to cheerup Abhi and says when are you going to Raigadh??
Abhi : Tonight ...
Purab ; No as today is Koyal's burthday and i have kept party as you are going and you will not attend our wedding aniversary also which is after two days so I have kept a combined party today. So you are not going today you are going tomorrow morning it self.
Abhi : Ok baba as no one can win with you and your daughter in argument since you have marriged Bulbul.

They both laughs.
At nigh it is party and Purab sees Abhi not taking interest in party and looking here and there so he plans something with Bulbul and they both goes to Dj and says play something on which everyone can dance he says sure. Dj plays the song gore mukhde te The song starts and Purab forcefully brings Abhi on dance floorThe song starts
Chheti chheti chal nahi te, chand jag javega
Kale shamiyane vich, kora nazar aavega
Dede tera rang tere rang rang jaavega

Chaiyaan mein tu dhoop soniye
Ki lewe tu mol soniye
Main jado jado tennu takiya
Te dil jaave dol soniye
Gore mukhde pe, gore mukhde pe
Gore mukhde pe zulfan di chaava
Haaye main mar jaavan soniye

Haay main mar jaavan soniye

Ho kehti hain meri sakhiyaan
Munde hounde ne rasiyaan
Kehti hain meri sakhiyaan
Munde hunde ne rasiyaan
Malai makhan che batiyan sohneya
Jeh tu vi munde nikla chor
Tu vi mere dil di dor
Teh main javangi kis ore soneya

Chor nahi haan main dildaar azamaale
Ik vaari karle tu iqraar
Kabhi chhodenge na tumhe Rab di kasam
Hum karenge itta tumhe pyaar

Chhaiyan mein tu dhoop soniye
Ki lewe tu mol soniye
Te dil jaave dol soniye

Abhi is dancing with Koyal and suddenly he imagines that Pragya is dancing with him
Yeh jo ishq di baazi hai
Badi chanchal shehzaadi hai (x2)

Qaid haundi azaadi hain soneya
Lagan lag jaaye jo ek baar
Ye naa choote, choote sansaar
Karna main nahi karna pyar soneya

Pyar pyar ke rahi aitbaar karke tu dekh
Saath main nibhaunga tera
Tu jo dena dil saanu akhaan te bithaungaa main
Tujhse yeh vaada hai mera
Jamengi jodi khoob sohniye

But his imagination breaks as Koyal jerks him he is happy and make Koyal stand on his legs and she dances they all are happy
Ki lewe tu mol soniye
Chaiyaan mein tu dhoop soniye
Ki lewe tu mol soniye
Te dil jaave dol soniye

The party ends with happiness
Pragya and all were talking
Pragya: Ok eat the dinner fast and go to sleep and we will go to picnic tomorrow I have saw a good park near my office and tomorrow is your half day also
They all fill with joy. and says yipiieee...
Its morning and all see off t Abhi leaving for raigadh and all comes to see off. All are talking to him before leaving...

Rahul :- Chachu u will come back soon na I will wait for u pls try to come soon.
Abhi :- Beta Yes I will sure come back soon beta and yes don't shed in tears after my leaving be strong and brave boy OK.
Rahul nods yes and Abhi goes to Purab.
Purab ;- Take care of your self OK.
Abhi nods and they all have a hug Abhi leaves.
Scenes shifts to Pragyas home
Pragya :- Pulkit... Abhigya...Prabhas...Subuhi... hurry up beta otherwise u all will get late today.
She murmurs to her self Oh god How much it is daring to take care of four shaitans.
Abhigya:- Ma we heard that you were saying us shaitan na.
Prabhas and Subuhi :- Yes we also heard that.
Pragya shows ooops expression and turns around and sees the four and standing with hands on their waist.
Pragya :- So what... If you heard that I am your mother and have full right to use such words for u all now stop staring and have breakfast otherwise u will be have punishment for late coming.
They all have breakfast and leaves for school.
In school It is Music period of class 2nd and the new teacher enters. It's Subuhi's class
Abhi :- Good morning students I am your new music teacher And my name is Abhishek.
All class wishes him good morning.
Abhi :- so... dear children I will not waste time in introduction we can do it while taking class also so we will learn to play music instruments today.
Children :- yes sir...
All are playing something and Abhi is watching out them playing.
Abhi :- OK not to worry who cannot play not to worry I will teach u.
Next...
Its Subuhi's turn Subuhi plays the same tone which Pragya use to play when she is alone.

Ha har ghadi har pahar.( same tone akshay Kumar plays with flute in movie thank u.) Abhi notices and reminds that how Pragya use to play this for him. o Abhi.

Abhi is surprised and says
Abhi :- Stop... Beta !! how fluently you are playing this on piano what is your name and who taught u this.????
Subuhi :- Ma taught me Sir she use to play this when she feels sad.
Abhi :- Who is your ma beta ?
Subuhi :- PRA...
And the bells ring for leaving the school as it was half day so Abhi says OK beta now u go tell me next time
all leaves.
Abhi thinks about that playing of Subuhi.
Pragya:- OK you all are home go fast and have a change as I have told u we are going to Park today.
All four rushes and Prabhas and Abhigya comes changing fast and sits on sofa.
Abhigya:- ma are u keeping sandwiches for eating in park.
Prabhas comes and slaps on her head.
Prabhas :- So this dumbo will eat sandwiches today.
Abhigya:- How dare u u hit my head now I have to combe my hair again. And don't call me dumbo OK. (angrily)
Prabhas :- Actually u are right u should not call u dumbo I should call u grandma of all dumbos the senior dumbo.
Abhigya shouts ma...
Prabhas :- See your face Abhigya it already looks like the swollen bread and you will eat sandwiches hahahaha.
Abhigya again shouts ma...
Pragya comes in and scolds them.
Prabhas keeps teasing Abhigya in gestures.
She gets totally irked and leaves from there.
Pragya :- these two will never behave normal after all looks alike of father In nature and reminds her nok jhok with abhi.
Scene shifts to Abhi sitting in car and travelling to home but suddenly car faces some technical problem and abhi gets out of car he is looking here and there. Pragya comes at the same place with her four children and passes from back of Abhi at some distance she didn't notice Abhi.
When Pragya passes from back of Abhi then he feels that like pragya is somewhere near him he starts looking here and there desperately but couldn't find anything but saw a lady going with her children towards the park who is actually Pragya but he doesn't know because he has seen her from back.
Abhi :- I know you are here I know You are here somewhere (mujhe pata hai tum yahi ho yahi kahi ho)
I can feel your presence I can feel your presence you are here yes fuggi you are here.( mai tumhari maujoodgi mehsoos Kar sakta hu mje pata tum yahi ho fuggi.)
Pragya is sitting in park and all are having fun but when
As Abhi says Fuggi an air stroke (hawa ka jhoka) touches Pragya's face And a voice touches her ear and she starts looking here and there.
Pulkit notice her and says :- What happen ma..
Pragya :- Nothing I felt someone has called me .
Pulkit :- Leave it ma may be its a illusion .
She says yes and thinks How can you understand it as the voice I felt was fuggiii... but anyways it is quiet possible that its my illusion because I think a lot of him. Allah wariyan plays in background.
Screen splits and shows Abhi and Pragya's face.

Abhi desperately looking here and there and saying
Abhi : yes now I know you are here somewhere and I will definitely find you Then No one can separate us now I will not let you go far with me but please atleast gesture me where are you Pragya I will definitely find you.
Scene shifts to Pragya where Abhigya is asking for something
Abhigya : Ma there is one ice-cream man can we have one ice-cream plsss...
Prabhas : Oh dumbo not we only you ok Not include us all in your stupid demands as I and dada are not interested in having Ice-cream because we have a juice so you go...
Abhigya : Ok ma that idiot will not eat so I am alone can I have one Plsss ma pls just once ma pls...

Pragya : First of all shut up your silly fights cant you stay normal at once in day always behaving mischivious. Abhigya you need an ice-cream na so go and take it but come fast as it is turning evening and we have to go home also as I have one contract today Ok.
Abhigya : Ok ma... Love u thank u sooo much
Prabhas murmurs : See dada the buttering starts ( lo makkhan lagana shuru) that's why I say her dumbo ...
Abhigya : Shut up idiot .
Subuhi : Didi I am also coming as I also want Ice-cream.
They leaves Abhigya takes Ice-cream and gives it to Subuhi and says go to ma and I am also coming taking mine. Subuhi starts leaving and Abhi comes there and strucks with her he looks her and says...
Abhi : Oh sorry beta I didn't saw you and your Ice-cream fell down I am so sorry beta I will bring another for you wait... which flavour do you like????????? Chocolate????
Abhigya comes there and says
Abhigya : Its Ok uncle not to worry I will get her one more Subuhi take this I have one extra as the ice-cream didn't have change so he gave me one extra.
Subuhi : Thank u didi ... And yes don't feel sorry sir as yu didn't done it intentionaly... didi... He is our new music teacher ...

Abhigya : Oh that's great sir... as I met you here ... but we have to go as ma is waiting for us and we have to go so ...
Abhi : ok then we will meet in class tomorrow
Abhigya and Subuhi leaves and just then Pulkit shouts from some distance Abhigya... Subuhi... come fast.. They runs towards him and says coming dada.
AS Pulikt shouts Abhigya ... Abhi turns back and sees her again and thinks of her daughter and thinks today is my life's most happiest day today I felt that Pragya is here somewhere itself and today I saw a girl who exactly looks alike my little princess my doll my Abhigya may be it is possible that it is my daughter..
But just then Abhigya strikes with another woman and Says sorry to her smilingly and Abhi thinks so she is her daughter and I was over thinking ...

anyways but my feelings are not false my heart says fuggi you are here it means you are here and I will definitely find you.
Pragya is in home and preparing for dinner and says today I am going to Mrs. Khurana's house as their is a party and they have called me to perform there they all says okk ma we understood.
(Guys it will create confusion about Pragya's work so I am clearing it that Pragya is working double for managing expenses of her children She works as a sales executive in a store and she also performs stage performances in theaters and parties.)
Pragya goes to Mr and Mrs. Sidharth Khurana's party where she is invited for perform for guest but Mrs. Roshni Khurana is very frank with Pragya she treats her as a sister and Pragya also likes this nature of hers Pragya reaches there and feels something is fishy between Roshni and Siddarth.
Pragya : Roshni is everything right between Siddharth and you????
Roshni : yes Pragya ji everything is alright (in emotional voice)
Pragya : If everything is alright then why you are sad on your anniversary look Roshni you can share with me if you have any problem you will feel better.

Roshni : Siddahrth is angry with me as I have not listened to him and gone to NGO for work without informing him I know he is not angry with my work but he is angry today with my carelessness and he hasn't talked to me since morning...
Pragya : Oh... That's the problem ...Then there is no problem
Roshni : what but how...???
Pragya : you just have to tell him that how much you love him...
Roshni ; And you will help me right...(smilingly)
Pragya winks...
Roshni :But there is one problem ???
Pragya : What problem
Roshni : Sidharth's friend is coming from Mumbai and he will be with him as hw is meeting him after very long time.

Pragya : No dear he will be with you just wait and watch.
Roshni says lets see and leaves Siddhrth says to her rudely Where was you as I have told you that he is coming today we are here for welcoming him and you are having fun here and there she looks on with sad face and the friend enters and yes its Abhi He greets Roshni and Siddharth and Siddhrth hugs him and says hey... after a very long time ... Abhi says yes afteer almost 10 years they starts talking about their memories of friendship and just then the program conductor announces the performance and says that presence of couple is necessary as today she will sing and they will dance Sidharth declines but on forcing by people in party he agrees and Abhi sits to the table as he is not interested in watching any performance and says to himself.
God why I am feeling always that she is near me she is somewhere near me but I am not able to see her but I can feel she is here. Near that park also I felt that and here the feeling is becoming strong and I am confirmed now that she is somewhere here only ( wo mere pas yahi kahi hai) in hall pragya starts singing...

Kuchh pal to theher jaao na (Wait for sometime)...
Ya fir lalut kar aao na ... (or come back to me)
Yu kehte nahi alvida ( don't say good bye like this)
Mud jaao idhar aao na ...(pls turn and come back to me)
Tumhe dhoondhe me aankhe tumhe khoje meri baanhein (My eyes and arms are searching for you)
Kaise jiya jaye tum bin ( How will I live without you)
Tum bin jiya jaye kaise...(without how will Ilive)
Abhi listens the voice and says the same voice same melodious voice she is here it self...
Yes here she is ... He rushes inside the hall where Pragya is singing but not able to see her as there is very much crowd there He stays back and says I will see her when this performance will end.

Pragya keeps on singing...
Kitne the wade kiye ( how many promises you made)
Ek pal me tod diye ( all you have broken in a moment)
Jootha nahi tu mujhko pata hai ( I know you are not a lair )
Bas thoda rootha sa hai ( you are just angry with me)
Tu roothe mai manau ( you become angry and I will console you)
Par tumbin kahai jau... ( but where I will go withot you)
And during all the song Roshni and Siddharth looks each other and Siddarth forgives Roshni as he understands that she is feeling Guilty and Abhi is thinking about pragya all time that how she use to fidht with him how she was always with him in his difficulties and all ...
While singing Pragya thinks of that moment when Abhi and Pragya were separated and just then she gets a call and leaves the hall the crowd has cleared and Abhi sees no one is there on the piano he goes to Sidharth. And asks
Abhi : Where is the girl who was singing ????????

Sidharth : Oh She left just now But why are you asking is there any problem ???????
Abhi : no not at all I just thought that she was singing so well and I thought to sign her for my Rahul's birthday party... K do you have any contact of her ?????? (he makes an excuse)
Sidharth : Oh that's ok yes actually she is not a girl she is a lady mother of four she sings awesome and working like this for manage her expenses and this is what just I know about her and I have never tried to take her address just talks to her on phone and she always agrees .
Abhi : Can you give me her phone number ?
Sidharth : Yes here it is Her name is Pragya.
Abhi thanks him and thinks to himself that is this a same Pragya for whom I am searching from 8 years or my thinking is wrong Sidharth told me that she has four children but mine Pragya have only two may be those are children of those people who helped her to survive I should clear this matter out yes Abhi go for it as your feeling can't be false if I have felt that she is here then she is here ... Abhi go for it ...

Everyone is on their work and pulkit in classroom  is studying his subjects and some boys begin to tease him that you don't have father your mother is not having any husband but still fills sindoor in her forehead and wears mangalsutra. They continues teasing him...

Pulkit says shut up to them but they start beating Pulkit and then Abhi enters in the classroom and sees that fight and tells them to stop but they don't and say
Abhi to Pulkit :go to medical room and take first aid because you have to answer principal why you fought with them...???????????
Pulkit is shoked hearing him and looks on him ...  Abhi saying to Pulkit to go to medical room and take first aid because you have to answer principal why you fought with them..???????
Pulkit is shocked hearing him and thinks : Damn what a teacher he is no punishment direct decision now I have to go to principal office what will ma think when she will see my injured face she will definitely get tensed yrr... shit how will I face her.
Pulkit and Abhi are in principal's office with those boys and principal asks
Principal : So why did this matter gone to such an extent that you fought like this and beaten this boy what was the matter ?????????
Students : Nothing sir he came and started bad mouthing to us and so we were in just anger and so happened... Nothing else we are right na Pulkit
They winks on him and Abhi noticed that and says
Abhi : Really was that a matter so why didn't he beaten you in reply why was all of you was on one boy?????? Tell anPrincipal: Yes Mr Abhishek is right now Pulkit you tell me what was happened ???

Pulkit narrates all incident and principal suspends the boys for one week and all leaves. Out side Principals room Abhi notices that Pulkit is still tensed and asks to him
Abhi : What happened beta why are u still looking tensed as the boys have been punished by the principal??
Pulkit : Sir they have got the punishment but can you feel now what am I feeling after all they badmouthed about my ma ... Sir u know she is not my real mother but her love towards me is more than a real mother she pampers me like her child she loves me cares me and when I got injured an she also scolds me like a real mother sir I cant tell you she is really a good mother and when some tries to badmouth her I feel like a son who cant even keep respect of his mother I feel very help less sir..

Abhi: So how do you know that you are not her real son ?? did she told you or she has adopted you??
Pulkit : I can just say that I don't know whether I am adopted or the matter is anything else but when I was just 10 years old I was gone in coma she told me once and when I gained consciousness I was with her in hospital she was sitting beside my bed and I was murmuring the word ma... when I opened my eyes I saw her sitting and said ma to her just this much I know sir what else was happened how I reached in hospital how I gone to coma I didn't remember anything but yes I say her ma because when a new born baby first opens his eyes the first face those watch are of mothers face and after gaining consciousness from coma after one year it was just like I was reborn and the first face I saw was hers so ... firstly I was hesitated to call her ma because I was not able to adjust with family then she scolded me one day for some of my mistake and the first word which came out from my mouth was ma sorry... she herd that and asked what did you say and becomes happy then she hugged me I felt comfortable in her hug as it was my mother's so from that moment I accepted her as my mother and now if some one badmouth her really I get hurt to much ...
Abhi : Really I am impressed what a great lady she is I mean how maturely she is handling all these circumstances and what about your father ..
Pulkit : I don't know anything about him because even she hasn't met him since long time they were separated.

Abhi : Oh sorry.
Pulkit : Its ok sir but now the matter is how will I face her she will definitely get tensed by seeing my injured face god what to do???????
Abhi : Hey I have an idea...
Pulkit : what idea sir ???
Abhi :- You come with me to my home today till morning your swollen face will get relive then you go to your home isn't good.
Pulkit :- Sorry to say sir but the idea wasn't good because ma will be not at home today as she have to go to nearby city she is having a show today there where she will sing I don't know much about that but yes it is some kind of function there where she will sing for the artists on which they will dance.
Abhi :- Ok so you can do one thing till your ma leaves you say to her that you are at my home for some work and will come home late so when she will leave you go to home and do your responsibility of taking care of your siblings howzzz that.
Pulkit :- Actually this is possible by this she will not see my injured swollen face and will concentrate on her work waooo... sir you are a genious. Done sir I am coming with u.
Pulkit informs Pragya as Abhi has said to him and goes to his house and Pragya leaves for her show and says to Mrs Seema her neighbour for taking care of Abhigya Prabhas and Subuhi.
Pulkit and Abhi enters Abhi's house and Pulkit says waoo sir you have done a great maintenance of your house... (surprisingly)
Abhi : hmmm beta would you like to have some tea or coffee...
Pulkit ; No sir its ok ...
Abhi goes in kitchen and brings the milk for Pulkit and says ok then have milk it will help in relief you from pain..
Pulkit : Sir now you are behaving same to same like ma ... (smilingly)
Just then he sees a photo kept on table of full family of Abhi.
Pulkit : Sir whose photo is this ???????
Abhi : Its my family who is no more...
Pulkit : Oh sorry ... sir can I say u something ...
Abhi: yes sure tell me...
Pulkit : Sir that lady standing next to you is looking extremely beautiful... can I see that photo.
Abhi (emotionally smiling) : Yes she was beautiful she is my wife who is lost somewhere anyways you can see it take it...
Pulkit : Sorry sir if I have hurt you but sir this lady is look alike ma but the difference is that she has not such short and curly hairs her hairs are very much long and good enough and they are straight and she never wears suit...
(Pulkit doesn't know how pragya looks in her old look he has just seen her in a sari and a long braid and specs.)
While Pulkit was describing her Abhi was looking surprisingly and thinks it is quite possible that it will be Pragya ... I have to enquire about that... and he decides to call on that no. which he has taken from Sidharth but the no. was switched off.
Pulkit leaves for home and Pragya calls him and says beta I will not come home today I am going directly to the function. Just then Abhi gets a call and it is of principal he says
Principal : Mr Abhishek you have to come with me to attend a function in Rajaji Theater (imaginary name)

Abhi thinks that it is possible that it is the same place where Pulkit's mother is performing... So I should go but what if she is not the one for whom I am searching no Abhishek prem Mehra don't feel like that if u have loved her from the core of your heart she will definitely the same my heart says she is the one. I should go and he says yes to principal. They leaves and principal stops the car infront of the store named Shehzadi Emporium (Same store where Pragya works) They enter the store because Principle wants to take some dresses for the organiser and he goes there Abhi sees a beautiful suit which is looking very good he asks the price and just then Pragya leaves in tensed face about she is late and her phone rings she is searching the phone and strikes with Abhi and his phone fell down he bents to pick up she apologises and leaves as the car was standing outside She didn't noticed that it was Abhi when she was leaving Abhi saw her and runs back to car but the car left and he thinks I found her god I found her my life will be back to me now I have found her she is here now I have to do something to reach her ...
No more days left fuggi you and me will again together ... yes...

. and he jumps with happiness he buys that suit and thinks I will give to her when she will back to me ...
Pragya reached the theatre and The organiser says Pragya todays theme is you have to sing such song as a girl is expressing her love to her lover through feelings so are u prepared Pragya nods yes and leaves...
Abhi and the principal leaves for the function there the principle is seated in front and Abhi goes to sit in back of the auditorium as he was not interested in that function because he has saw Pragya today..
The function starts and pragya comes infront of stage she is singing the song

Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage (These strings of desire)
Teri Ungliyon Se Ja Uljhe (Have gone and tangled in Your fingers)
Koi Toh Toh Na Laage (I can't find a solution)
Kis Tarah Girha Ye Suljhe (How to untangle this knot (problematic situation))
Hai Rom Rom Ik Taara... (Every cell of mine is like a star)
Jo Baadalon Mein Se Guzre... (Which is passing through the Skies)

Tu Hoga Zara Paagal, Tune Mujhko Hai Chuna (You must be a little crazy as You have chosen me)
Kaise Tune Ankahaa, Tune Ankahaa Sab Suna (How did You hear the words I never spoke)

Tu Din Sa Hai, Main Raat (You are like the day, and I'm like the night)
Aana Dono Mill Jaayein Shaamon Ki Tarah... (So let's meet/unite like an evening)

Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage (These strings of desire)...

Ke Teri Jhooti Baatein Main Saari Maan Loon (I believe all Your false talks)
Aankhon Se Tere Sach Sabhi, Sab Kuch Abhi Jaan Loon (I want to know every truth from Your eyes right now)

Tezz Hain Dhara, Behte Se Hum Awaara (This current(in the river) is strong, we are flowing in it carelessly)
Aa Tham Ke Saansein Le Yahaan... (Let's take a moment and take a deep breath together)

Teri Ungliyon Se Ja Uljhe (Have gone and tangled in Your fingers)
Koi Toh Toh Na Laage (I can't find a solution)
Kis Tarah Girha Ye Suljhe (To untangle this situation)

Abhi looks and identifies her and gets happy while during all the song he imagines the moment when he was proposing pragya and decides to take her with him today itself he is very desperate for that and suddenly the program ends and pragya leaves for her green room Abhi also follows but a guard stops him and says do you have a permit to go inside Abhi nods no and guard says so sir you cant go inside as it is ladies green room Abhi says pls let me go otherwise I will loose her again The guard continuously says no and says sir its my duty I cant help you and tells that one way u can use he tells something in Abhi's ears and Abhi leaves in green room Pragya is drinking water and holding a glass is standing facing towards the wall and someone opens the door and
Pragya : Who's there ???

Person says Mam you sung very well I need your autograph your voice is very much melodious Pragya has not turned towards the person and says look Mr I am not a star just a normal person who was hired for singing (politely said) The person says so what I know you are not a normal person you are ex-rockstar Mr Abhishek Mehra's wife am I right You are Mrs Pragya Mehra ...

Prgya is shocked to hear that and turns around to see the person she sees him and glass fell from her hand and tears rolls down from her eyes. The screen freezes with that expressions.
PLEASE GUYS COMMENT AND HIT LIKE😉

hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Continue soon please.
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very good fiction...your friend is.indeed.too good...
Yet to read the last part...
aytac_alp thumbnail
           STORY OF FAITH
CHAPTER NO:4

Pragya is shocked to hear that and turns around to see the person she sees him and glass fell from her hand and she sees it is a guard and she asks
Pragya : What are you saying and who told you all this rubbish.????? (hesitatingly)
Guard : Mam this sir told me to say you so...
Pragya : Who told u to do so ??????
A voice come from out side that your work is done you may go now and someone enters the room and locks it from inside.

Pragya : O hello Mr. who are you and why are you locking the door...??? (afraid voice)
The person turns around and as Pragya sees him tears roll down from her eyes and she says you... she is in shock and hard to believe that he is standing infront of her.
Her Abhi is standing in front of her Abhi also happy to see her and tears roll down from his eyes also and they starts moving towards each other slowly and the song plays in background Kaun mera
Kaun mera, mera kya tu laage (Who are You? What is Your relation to me)
Kyun tu baandhe, man ke man se dhaage (Why are You tieing a string from Your heart to mine?)
Bas chale naa kyun mera tere aage (Why am I helpless in front of You)
Kaun mera, mera kya tu lag (Who are You? What is Your relation to me)
Kyun tu baandhe, man ke man se dhaage (Why are You tieing a string from Your heart to mine?)

Pragya rushes to him and touches his face and looking him as she is on cloud 9 seeing her Abhi her love her life and Abhi also looking her they both are crying and then Abhi hugs Pragya tightly and they cries as they had met after a long time and due to this happiness their tears are not stopping
Dhoond hi loge mujhe tum har jagah ab to (You will find me anywhere I am, now)
Mujhko khabar hai (I know it)
Ho gaya hun tera jab se Main hawa mein hoo (Since I have become Yours, I am flying in the air)
Tera asar hai (It is Your effect)
Tere paas hoon, ehsaas mein, main yaad mein teri (I am near You, in feeling, I am in Your thoughts )
Tera thikana ban gaya ab saans mein meri (Your location has become my breath)

Abhi breaks hug and take Pragya's face into his palms and sees her and says
Abhi : where was you fuggiii you know where haven't I search you (maine tumhe kaha kaha nahi dhoondha ) and finally you are here with me...
Pragya : pls say that again
Abhi : fuggiii
Pragya : pls say it again and again pls my ears were desperate to hear this pls don't stop pls... where were from a long time and why you came too late u know how I spend this long time without you where were you (crying hardly)
Abhi : Sorry I came so late but believe me when you was not with me it was like my life is not with me I was a dead alive person without you (tumhare bina mai ek zinda lash ki tarah jeer aha tha ) You are my life my love my everything see today I found you I again got a reason for living I found you yes... and now I will not let you go anywhere... I will not let you separate from me for even a minute also oh fuggiii I cant explain pls understand your self what I am feeling right now...pls ...

Pragya : I can understand as I am feeling the same right now... and they both hugs again...
Suddenly the power cuts and there is full darkness in the room pragya says light is gone wait I will lit the candle in emotional voice . Abhi holds her back towards him and he is not ready to break the hug and says
Abhi : No pls no don't go pls let me feel your presence let me feel your feelings pls don't go pls pragya I don't want to loose you again pls stay with me here and today all are in my favour this light also see that's why it left us alone as everyone knows that two lovers are reuniting ... Let my soul feel your soul... Pls
He says pls say fuggiii pls your abhi is so alone pls... the time passes and the light comes and they both breaks the hug and sees one anothers face emotionally they wipes each others tears and Abhi says..
Abhi : From now onwards I will never leave you and will not let u leave me also we will all be together forever always ...
Pragya nods yes smiling emotionally and says

Pragya : Suniye you don't wanna meet your champs ??????????
Abhi : Ofcourse I wanna meet them lets go today I have met my whole family my world is completed and my life is completed there was no reason for living without you and champs...
They leaves while all the way to home Pragya had kept head on Abhi's shoulder and Abhihas hold Pragya's hand and Pragya is thinking how will he react on Pulkit and Subuhi being calling her ma...
They reached home and listening cars sound Prabhas and Abhigya comes out and says Ma where was you it's very much late dada is slept with hunger he came and just gone to sleep and why are you so late they didn't noticed that Abhi is standing near sofa...
Pragya kneels down and asks Prabhas and Abhigya : If you see your papa has come today what will you react...
Abhigya : hahaha ma why are you joking he will not come as he doesn't know that we are alive or dead...
Prabas : hey dumbo shut up again talking like this again will hurt ma . Ma don't listen to her she is totally cracked ... If he well come today we are eagerly waiting for him and I will ask him why he left us does he not remember us...??
Pragya : So go and ask to him he there right there standing near the sofa...
Abhigya and Prabhas in chorus : really...???

Pragya nods yes and takes them to sofa where abhi was sitting and they goes to him ...
( Make u clear one thing here that After entering in home Pragya direct went to see Abhigya and Prabhas and Subuhi and they were actually not slept so they started the convo and Abhi was seated outside the room in hall on sofa.).
Abhi asks in gestures that those small little champs they are and Pragya smilingly nods yes and Abhi kneels down and spread his both arms and Abhigya and Prabhas goes to him and hugs him and they all are crying happily as Abhigya and Prabhas are crying hard and asking him why you left us papa why ??? Abhi answers in emotional voice now papa will never leave you beta sorry we will live together from now onwards we all will live together he looks to Pragya and Pragya looks to them and thinks god after a long time my family has completed now don't separate us... and again songs plays in bg.
Chhod kar na tu kahin bhi door ab jaana (Don't leave me and go anywhere now)
Tujhko kasam hai (You have to promise me this)
Saath rehna jo bhi hai tu (Be with me whoever You are)
Jhooth ya sach hai, ya bharam hai (Even if it is truth or lies, or just my imagination)
Apna banaane ka jatan kar hi chuke ab to (You have made a move to make me yours already)
Baiyan pakad kar aaj chal (Take my hand and let's go)
Main du bata sabko (I want to show everyone)
Bas chale naa kyun mera tere aage (Why am I helpless in front of You)
Bg music plays in all the scene
. And just then Subuhi enters and says in

Subuhi : sleeping voice ma are u there...????
Pragya : yes beta ma is here and she picks her in her arms and makes her sleep again and abhi picks Abhigya and Prabhas both in his arms .
Pragya : arey... what are you doing let them down otherwise your arms will pain ... They are not small children now ... Abhigya Prabhas get down
Abhi : they will not pain because I am holding my children ...
Pragya smiles : Ok baba you won I loose happy now both of you get down and go wash your hands I will serve food after making her sleep on bed ...
Abhi takes Subuhi from her hands : Go as today I will also eat food made by your hand after a long time go I will make this princess sleep.
Pragya smiles and leaves and Abhi takes Subuhi to bed and sees her innocent beauty and cares her hair which are troubling her while sleeping and Subuhi starts murmuring in dream
Subuhi : Ma see papa has come and asking you for tea pls make a good tea for him otherwise I will be angry from you...
Abhi smiles on her silly dream and murmurs don't worry beta she will bring a good tea for me...
He gets up and sees Pragya's photo with four children and he notices Pulkit's photo and thinks so he was talking about my fuggiii itself and this is fuggiii's world of four how she has made her world full of happiness with these children and now I will also support her and live with her as she is living with these four...

Pragya : go Abhigya call papa as food is ready... Ofo stop watching your nailpaint girl go and call him.
Abhigya goes and calls : Papa ma is calling food is ready come fast otherwise you will bear her anger...
Abhi thinks how frequently these two champs use to speak and is shocked..
On dining table they all are having dinner and abhi says
Abhi : I missed this food soo much.. yr and now I will not
Abhigya and Prabhas again starts their arguments with one another...
Prabhas : Ma you know that dumbo hasn't completed her homework ...
Pragya : why Abhigya ???? Is he saying right...
Abhigya : Ma whom you are believing this idiot doesn't have any reason to talk so he is thinking to make fun of me idiot...
Prabhas : Oh really dumbo ... Is that true how funny actually ma she was applying nail paint on her nails and she spends atleast one hour on it then she was combing her hair and doing such things all time spend... Seema aunty have taught her very well how to maintain yourself and that's why she does not completed her homework...(he winks on her )

Abbhigya : don't listen to him ma... he just jelous of my beauty... and if you think that I haven't completed my homework you can check my copy I have completed it already...idiot
Prabhas : woah ... what you said beauty... Hahahahah you think you are beautiful dumbo don't resemble yourself as that typical tv serial heroin today you proved you are a dumbo... Hahahaha
Pragya shouts :Shut up you both every time...!!! can't you both stay normal and yes I will ofcourse check your homework but at the time just shut up and eat your food silently...
Abhi was fully concentrated on his food when they both interrupts him Papa you are fully concentrated on your food pls say something to ma see how she has scolded us for no reason...
Abhi : Hey champs do you think I am mad you wanna me to die her anger is intolerable...
Pragya is standing at Abhi's backside and listening all this and Prabhas and Abigya gestures him that she is standing back to him ;but he doesn't noticed them and keeps on speaking ... Pragya interrupts anything else Mr. Abhishek... Abhi shows the expression of ooops...
And both the children are laughing and he makes an excuse to her that
Abhi : what happened ???? I was just telling them they should not trouble their mother .
Pragya smiles : don't include in their argument other wise you will loose your mind ... Anhigya Prabhas where is Pulkit
They answers he is sleeping and she says ok then let me wake him and ask to have food ...
Abhi reminds that Pulkit is having an injury and he was tensed for pragya's reaction so he stops her and says don't so as it not good to awake a sleeping child and she agrees...
Abhigya and Prabhas have slept and Abhi and Pragya are in Pragya's room Abhi is looking here and there Pragya notices it and asks...
Pragya : What are you looking like that ...???

Abhi : I am looking that an owner a queen of such a big mansion how she is living happily in this house of three rooms
Pragya : hmmm any house is not small or big people and relations make it big now go to sleep otherwise tomorrow morning I will be late for work and you will be late for your school...
Abhi comes and hugs her from back and says oh really do you think I am going to work tomorrow I will spend my whole time tomorrow with our children but this time is for their mother only Pragya says ohooo that much romantic where did learned that ...
Abhi replies as wife become beautiful so husband has to learn such things... Naa and holds her from back from waist
Pragya holds his hands and tries to see back : hmmm so is that the reason for buttering or anything else...(in smiling voice)
Abhi : Yes that is not the reason the reason is that I haven't looked my fuggiii from a long time so just wanna spend time with her ...
They both laughs... and allah wariyan palys in bg...

Pragya and Abhi sitting on bed and talking about the time spent without each other Pragya's head is kept on Abhi's shoulder and he has wraped Pargya in his arms and they are talking...
Pragya : If you had listened me that day then you was with us but no you didn't listened to me that day and...(tears rolls down from her eyes...)
Abhi : Stop crying fuggiii now there must be no place for tears in our life now... And that was my mistake but if I hadn't saved Rahul that day then our whole family will be finished you know now he is only left in my family in our family...
Pragya wakes up in shock and looks at him...Tears are rolling down from Abhi's eyes while remembering that incident Pragya says

Pragya : what do you mean by in our family u mean that night no one...
Abhi nods his head and sees Pragya she is in shock to hear that and asks
Pragya : No one means Ma ...??? Dadi ...
And starts crying hardly saying how can they ... they were just separated tell me you are lying..
Abhi is also crying remembering them and seeing Pragya's condition he consoles her and says...
Abhi : Fuggiii that time was bad fuggiii pls no more tears as we have bear a lot of pain but not now pls the incident happened was just a time demand what else god doesn't want them to live more and see our children growing up marrying pls don't cry now ...
Pragya looks at him and he wipes her tears and they hug tightly and then Pragya breaks the hug and says

Pragya : When you become so mature and I want to ask you something ??
Abhi : The day I lost you from then and smiles and says ask there is no need to say like that just ask it without hesitating... You have full right as you are my beloved wife... and smiles at her...
Pragya : Do you don't have any problem with Pulkit and Subuhi as they are calling me maa...
And the time you have came you haven't asked me about them also who are they and from where they came no such questions ??? why...
Abhi : Hmmm (wrapping her again in his arms ) why I would ask such question that will trouble you and if you ask about those children so.. I must say that they are living with you from a long time so it is possible that they are having your values and so they are your children and you have made a happy world with them so I think I should support you and become a part of this happy world with this beautiful lady who is stealing my heart from her eyes which are hidden behind her specs...
Pragya feels shy and smiles...
Abhi : Arey... It came back waooo I have done it ...
Pragya : what !!! Who came back where is ???????
Abhi : Arey ... hold on the thing which is came back is your shy smile (Pragya smiles) look it is back (and laughs) look Fuggiii now we are together and we will make our world with these four children most happiest world you look they call you maa... na so look from now they have their papa also...

Pragya is happy and says ok baba go and sleep now as tomorrow i have to go to work and I don't want to be late they both smiles and leaves for sleep.
Its morning and Pragya is getting ready for work and looks Abhi looking sleeping calmly she goes to him and cares his hair and was about to kiss his forehead but then Abhi takes turn and says in half sleeping state..
Abhi : ok ok go ahead fast as nobody is watching fast do it fast I will not mind and opens his eyes and sees pragya
Pragya is feeling shy and about to leave but Abhi holds her and pulls towards him makes her sit again and keeps his head on her lap and says arey...
Just beacause I got awake you are not kissing me that's not fare ... Yrr... Pragya still feels shy and says to him please leave me why are you behaving like a kid
Abhi : Oh god why I awake if I was sleeping then I surely got the kiss (mai jaga hi kyu yr agar mai soya hota to zaroor tum mje kiss kar leti) just one kiss from my beautiful wifeee... Ok if you feel shy I am going to sleep again then you can kiss me is it ok
Pragya nods OK Abhi pretends to sleep and Pragya leaves from there... Abhi sees her and shouts hey fuggiii that's not fair you are cheating me ... He wakes from bed and holds her from her waist.. and says...

Abhi : Hey fuggiii you are trying to cheat me... but let me tell you one thing you cannot as I demanded something from you and till you will not complete my demand I will not let you leave...
Pragya : Areyyy why are u behaving like a kid ... Stop it
Abhi : No until you will not fulfil my demand I will not..
Pragya : ok baba don't shout I will give it but you close your eyes first...
Abhi : No you will run again...

Pragya says areyy baba you want it or not... Abhi says ok and closes his eyes and Pragya kisses on his cheeks and about to leave... But abhi holds her again and says
Abhi : you have become so clever na... by the way where are you going ?????
Pragya answers to work ...
Abhi : like this... ????? (surprisingly) (aise jaogi ?????)
Pragya : why am I not looking ok...(in puzzeled expression)
Abhi : No as something is missing without it you are looking incomplete...
Pragya looks in mirror and says what incomplete everything is ok ... Why are you kidding me..??
Abhi looks at her and says I will tell you and he picks up the Kumkum and fills it on her forehead (maang) and takes mangalsutra and makes her wear and turns her around the mirror hugging from back and says now look now you are complete...

Pragya looks on him... Abhi says hey fuggiii your hairs are become so long so that your braid is looking like snake haha she punches him and he says aaauch they both laughs... and Pragya says
Pragya : Ok baba go and fresh n up and come have breakfast as I have to leave for work...
Abhi says ok and Pragya leaves and Abhi thinks about Pulkit he thinks now he will be ok I think and his swollen face must be cured till now...and murmurs Common Abhi a good breakfast after long time...
In Pulkit's room he is getting ready for school and Pragya enter and sees his face which has no improvement yet and scolds him
Pragya : how did this happen you have fought with someone in school..???
Pulkit : No ma its just a small injury.. why are you behaving like this...
Pragya : Shut up other wise you will have a tight slap from my hand and you have grown much old na now you are hiding all this from me ... from where did you learned hiding truth from your mother...
Pulkit : Ma... but
Pragya : just shut up Pulkit let me cure it... come sit here silently
Pulkit sits and she is scolding him hearing all this Abhi in hall asks Abhigya and Prabhas what happened why your mother is on peak of anger in this much morning it self...

They answers Ahhh papa actually na dada have a injury on his face and he has hid this from her so... Now nobody can save him from her so just sit and have breakfast and don't think that she will not forgive him she will as this is her concern so better concentrate on your breakfast...
Abhi thinks that how this happened ... Whatever Abhi if he took your name then you gone you must go to see... Abhi goes there and sees Pragya crying and scolding Pulkit and he is feeling dazed looking her this face and thinks she has changed soo much then she was a perfect daughter perfect bahu perfect wife and now she is a perfect mother also...and enter the room
Abhi : Arey pragya either you cry openly or scold him why are you doing both the things together ...
Pragya : You shut up you wont understand how my heart is feeling right now see how much it is injured it must be paining and he ... he doesn't tell me as it might get cured at that time so pain must got reduce but no he thought that hiding this from me is good and feeling pain is good why because u all think that maa... Will over react on this as nobody understand the pain of mothers heart... Go and do whatever you want to do I will not inter fare from now onwards ... Go do whatever you father son want to do..
Pulkit : father ...(in puzzled expression)..

Abhi gestures him yes... They both follows Pragya as she is very much angry...
Pulkit hugs from back and says sorryyy ma sorry na pls now if you will behave like this how will my day good because my day starts with your smile you know na...
Pragya is still angry : both of you go from here fast otherwise I am leaving ...
She serves breakfast to Abhigya and Prabhas (Subuhi is sleeping yet) and Abhi and Pulkit follows her and says
Pulkit : sorry na maaa it wont happen from now onwards ma... Sorry na
Abhi mimics him ; yes ma sorry na see your little son is saying to forgiving him...
They both are trying to pacify Pragya and atlast she forgives him and they all leave for their respective work...
All are back to home and Pragya also is back she is drinking water and talking to Abhi about the day just then Abigya enters saying...
Abhigya : Maa comes soon dada is fainted he suddenly falls on floor come soon ma...
Hearing this Pragya gets shock and glass falls from her hands and breaks... Pragya and Abhi hearing this rushes to Pulkit and while going a big piece of that glass cuts Pragya's feet which she doesn't feel because at that time she was just thinking about Pulkit and murmuring no not again it can't happen again... No god pls don't do this again to him...

Abhigya entering the room and shouts
Abhigya : Maa comes soon dada is fainted he suddenly falls on floor come soon ma...
Hearing this Pragya gets shock and glass falls from her hands and breaks... Pragya and Abhi hearing this rushes to Pulkit and while going a big piece of that glass cuts Pragya's feet which she doesn't feel because at that time she was just thinking about Pulkit and murmuring no not again it can't happen again... No god pls don't do this again to him... they all come there and sees Pulkit is not in his consciousness just murmuring the word maa... In state of unconsciousness
Pragya :Pulkit what happened beta open your eyes beta pls...(in worried voice ) suniye see na why he is not opening his eyes pls see na... ( begins to cry)
Abhi : Pulkit beta open your eyes what happened (in worried voice) Abhigya, Prabhas go and bring water ... beta go fast you don't worry Pragya he will be ok...
Abhigya and Prabhas rushes to bring water and give it to Abhi and sprinkels on Pulkit's face but he does not open his eyes and still murmuring ma...

Abhi : Don't worry Pragya he will be ok ... Look I am calling doctor he will be here with in short time...
Pragya Shouts : How can you say don't worry damnit can't you see he is not opening his eyes.. (cries badly in concern of Pulkit ) beta open your eyes why are you troubling your ma like this wake up beta ...
Oh god not again don't do this again to him.. please please...
Pulkit this time in little bit loud voice says ma ... He is gaining consciousness but not fully he is still in that state...
Pragya : Yes beta see ma is here I am here with you look at me yes open your eyes.. look at me... I am here beta ...
Abhi is roaming here and there in home from one corner to another and sees foot prints made by blood and he follows them he notices that they are beginning from the same room where He and Pragya was talking and thinks these foot prints ... little bit blood is on glass also... It means He rushes to see Pragya and notice her foot bleeding badly and goes to her but she has fainted while worrying for Pulkit... Abhi shouts Pragya... And rushes to her he takes her in his arms and makes her lie on the bed... and cures her leg and tries to wake her up but she is not... Just then Doctor enters and Abhi takes him to Pulkit first as he hasn't opened his eyes yet... Doctor checks him...

Abhi : What happened to him why did he fainted ...?
Doctor : Nothing to worry Mr. Mehra he fainted just because of weakness and heatstroke and he has light fever also...
Abhi takes a releaving breath...and takes doctor to Pragya... Doctor observes her and says Mr. Mehra will you come out with me ??????
On hearing those words of doctor Abhi gets tensed and says yes sure ... come doctor Abhigya .. Prabhas stay with maa... ok don't leave her...
Abhi to doctor : What happened doctor is anything serious ????? (in worried tone)
Doctor : Actually Mr. Mehra there is a little reason for worrying ...
Abhi : What doctor ...(in worried tone)

Doctor : Mr Mehra the cut she is having in leg is very big and it might convert into bad wound so my in my opinion she have to rest proper bed rest for atleast a week... and yes the medicines I am writing they are that much bitter so that elders also behave like children while taking them... so you have to be very sure she have them and yes one more thing as she can also have little bit fever also so don't give medicines for that to her because it may give a reaction also.. so better is that when she have fever just keep cold bandage on her head...
Abhi says ok doctor and doctor leaves and Abhi goes to see her and says to Abhigya and Prabhas beta take care of her I will be back I have to bring medicines for your dada and ma...
Abhigya and Prabhas in chorus : Papa what has happened to ma why she is not opening her eyes (in crying voice ) ..

Abhi kneels down and wipes their tears and says nothing had happened to her just her health Is not well she was so busy in work so... now wipe your tears as you are ma... and papas brave children na... now I am leaving and you take care I will be back in a while Ok.. they nods ok.
He brings the medicines and comes back home and thinks about Pragya's words saying " no god not do again with him so no" he thinks there is must be some big reason that's why she was saying like that I have to ask her about this when she well be fine I will ask her ... He goes to Pulkit's room first and sees he is awake ... and asks..
Abhi :Arey you got up now how are u feeling beta ???
Pulkit : Fine sir... Now I am feeling well
Abhi : hey that's good ...
Pulkit : sir I wanna ask you something may i?
Abhi : yes sure ask ???
Pulkit : Sir today in morning when ma was in anger she said father son so I want to just ask..
Abhi smiles : yes I am ... I am Abhishek Prem Mehra Abhigya and Prabhas's father...
Pulkit : Oh great now they got there full family...I am happy now..(thinking inside will he accept me as his son )
Abhi is shocked to hear his words : Beta can I ask you something will you do a favour on me...??? (in mild voice)
Pulkit : sir don't make me feel shame pls ask as you are my elder and can take anything from me without asking also you have full right on that maa... Has taught me that we should never disrespect our elders and if you will ask me like that and I am permiting you to ask this means I am disrespecting you so sir you can ask whatever you want to ask as you are my elder...
Abhi is impressed by his words : Hmmm Beta you call Pragya ma... na you believe her as she is your real mother...
Pulkit : yes sir with no doubt she is my maa...

Abhi : Will you accept me as your father you call her ma will you call me papa... will you accept me as your papa...(in emotional voice)
Hearing that Pulkit breaks down into tears and hugs him he is crying badly when he hugs Abhi like that he also gets emotional and asks will you accept me as your papa Pulkit is crying and nods yes he says so say it... Pulkit start crying hard and says Papa I love you Papa I love you soo much I was afraid that you will not accept me and Subuhi as your children I was so afraid ... Papa he is still crying and still in hug with Abhi ..
Abhi. Tries to console him and pats his back and consoles him but Pulkit is that much happy today his all tears are not stopping Abhi breaks the hug and takes Pulkit's face in his palms... And says
Abhi : how did you thought that as all children are same dear as you call her ma she is your ma and never think like that you are not our children as you are our children ok otherwise see I will be angry on you now get up as you are crying like this If champs will see you crying like this they will make fun of you and will say look how dada is crying now stop crying and get up like a brave boy...common

Pulkit smiles and says papa where is ma... Abhi says just as you said to me she got tensed and fainted Pulkit asks what (in shocked and worried expression) and tries to get up but Abhi makes him sit and says she is ok I am going to her I don't know what problem you mother son have ( pata nahi tum ma bete ko kya problem ) both don't wanna listen to anyone you just take rest ok don't get up and leaves...
Abhi comes in room and sees Pragya sleeping he sits near her and cares her hairs and she wakes up and tries to get up Abhi helps her she sits and he asks how are you feeling now how can you became so careless you got such a big injury and you don't even sensed it how can you do this this much careless Pragya... he is continuously scolding her but Pragya says..
Pragya : Sorry na (in low voice as she is still feeling weakness) Pulkit where is he how Is he ...
Is he ok is he alright ...(contionuously)
Abhi : hold on baba hold on he is ok and it was just a heat stroke you made a big issue of that... Should I ask you something ???

Pragya : thank god... yes ask what you wanna ask ???
Abhi : What is the reason that Pulkit was in coma why were you saying not again when he was faint what was happened and how did you find him...
Pragya is shocked hearing that Abhi shooks her she gets back into senses and says I will tell you but pls first send all the children out from the house they will go to play somewhere as the story behind it is terrible it is not good for them to know that pls... Abhi says okk and he sends all children to play outside Subuhi is not at home she use to stay at Mrs. Seemas home as she is very gentle polite and good she use to play there all day...
Abhi: Now all the children are out now tell me
He closes the door Pragya starts the story

Pragya : That night was too horrible for every one the night when we got separated then the truck took us to the survivals camp people there were all like us someone has loosen his full family someone loosen his mother and someone I mean all there were like us we stayed there but the question was how to manage expenses so I decided to work as I doesn't have any of my important document so it was obvious that no one will hire me as professional so I decided to use my voice I started singing in some occasions and people began to call me at their weddings anniversary birthdays to sing and I started working the life was going on somehow events and little bit money but one day Mr. Virat who was a music teacher in a school listened my voice and suggested my name to the school principal and she agreed to let me sing in the school inauguration so from there onwards people use to call me at there home the difference now was that now wealthy people started calling me and like this I was getting sufficient money so I decided to save extra money and i saved then I decided to leave that camp where people was living with their conservative thinking as I had much money that time so I gone back to Mumbai in hope that I will find you there but watchman told me nobody has returned here since two years so I came back and while traveling I stopped at Raigadh and took this home on rent and found a work also now Abigya and Prabhas were growing so I have to manage there school expenses also so I decided to start some other work also so and coincidently again Mr. Virat helped me by his help I got job in Shehzadi emporium as a sales executive so the life was going on... till that horrible night ... That night I was returning to home after work so I decided to go to mr Virat's home and should thank him for his help so I left and in that home I met Mrs.

Manvi his wife and both the children Pulkit his name was not Pulkit his name was Raghav and Subuhi was new born she wasn't kept name because it was just three days she was born and so was called gudiya I thank him and was about to leave but suddenly some people attacked on their home it was the landowners servants and goons on inquiring about attack Manvi told me that Mr. Virat was protesting against the ritual of girl below age of 17 being married to the man who is the age of her father and this time he stopped the marriage of that landlord who was like the emperor no police interfares in his matters as he has the power so their goons were attacking to them we all were afraid as I was stuck there that moment I was just thinking if anything happened to me who will take care of my children they will become alone Virat send us to the inside room of his house and said that I will manage them we both ladies went inside but Pulkit was outside the home which was actually good as he was safe but the things turns out to be worst and the goons took out their swords and knifes and he killed Virat ji infront of our eyes they were attacking again and again with swords and unfortunately that happened which should not be Pulkit saw all that incident and was crying I saw him and said to Manvi that I will take him here that no one know who am I she was looking to him and when He fell down and she came to know that he have died so she rushed to him and shouts in shock

but those goons actually they were actually not the human after killing him they tried to take advantage of his widow but Manvi was a true wife and she committed sueside she jumped in that well near the town and Pulkit saw all this incident with his own eyes and tears were stopped rolling from his eyes when all that got ended then I reminded that girl of just three days and went again inside the house which was now full of blood it was every where it was looking like the pool now I just rushed inside and saw that girl inside the room under the bed I took relieved breadth but the question was that who will take care of them I tried atleast for four days to convince all the family members of them to take care of these children but no one come forward so I decided to keep them and love them as my own children I brought them with me and Your both champs accepted them but Pulkit was not out of shock he was not speaking crying nothing so I contacted many doctors every doctor said that he is shock he must have to cry if you want to come out of shock but he didn't cried and just like today he fainted one day we all tried to wake up him but he didn't opend his eyes when contacted to doctor he said that he is coma he didn't bear the shock he was not able and even ready to forget all that incident

so he went in shock and I was just like what is happing he was just a 9 year old child and was in coma it was a difficult time for me but I didn't got weak that time and decided that he is not able to forget that incident but he will forget that and I started going to hospital regularly and started to taking care of him talking him I done what ever a mother will do with her child and my efforts worked finally after one year Pulkit opend his eyes and was murmuring ma he saw me and thinked that I am her mother he was forgotten all the incidents all the happenings so doctor told me that it is better to never remind him those things again it will be harmful for him also he might get to death also so I decided that no he will not as he is my son now from that time I got a son and a daughter . He doesn't know anything and even no one knows except me and now you know it . I am requesting you to not to disclose this infront of any one ..

And she began to cry remembering all that abhi also cries hearing all this story and hugs her tight and says I am proud of you pragya proud of you being my wife today I am feeling proud and yes nothing will happen to our children if any problem touches them it will have to cross our lives first no one can harm them...now

Abhi saying I am proud of you pragya proud of you being my wife today I am feeling proud and yes nothing will happen to our children if any problem touches them it will have to cross our lives first no one can harm them...now Pragya says
Pragya : But now promise me you would not tell it to any one ... no one means no one..
Abhi : Ok my lord i will not tell it to any one now take rest as It is very necessary for you common sleep now I will handle all the problems now close your eyes...
Pragya : you will not because if your champs started fighting then it will be a major headache for you and if Subuhi came home then you have to take care of her first as she is the younger one so it is not your cup of tea let me handle...
Abhi : Now you are challenging me Fuggi... I can do that now you just wait and watch...
Pragya : challenge accepted and I am gonna win this challenge because you are going to face failure in this challenge...

Abhi : No I wont loose it I will definitely win it now you wait and watch but one minute what will be the prize for the winner...
Pragya : Looser has to do what the winner wants..
Abhi : Ok then look how I am gonna handle this ...
Their nok jhok starts... And Abhi says to Pragya now take rest as I have to complete the challenge he keeps her head in his lap and cares her hair so that she can sleep and she sleeps but actually she is pretending to sleep Abhi sees her sleeping he wakes up and kisses her forehead smiles and leaves as he leaves Pragya opens her eyes and says you are going to loose as you can't handle your shadow your self (shadow word is indicated to Abhigya and Pulkit) Abhi closes Pragya's room door and goes and sits on hall just then Abhigya Prabhas and Pulkit enters and Abhi asks them
Abhi : Hey you all are back so... but I think you are total four in count so where is the fourth one you only three came back where is that little princess I haven't seen her from last night... where is she..

Abhigya : Papa actually she always use to stay with Seema Aunty our neighbour she plays with her as she is very much frank with her ...
Abhi : Ok... so where did you all went for playing ??????/
Prabhas : Papa actually not all me and dada was gone to park then Liabrary as I want some books so we went there in Liabrary and this dumbo was not with us I don't know where she went ... but she was not with us...
Abhigya: What do you mean by that ... papa don't listen to him as he is totally cracked I was with seema aunty and Subuhi I said her to come with me but she refused and said I will come after some time then I said that ok and I saw dada and this idiot returning to home so I came with them...
Prabhas : Oh really Dumbo I know you haven't asked her to come and actually we know that you was with seema aunty because you are looking like a lady ghost after that much makeup am I right dada. Hahahahahh
Abhigya fumes in anger and about to say but Abhi stops them and says enough of you guys go and change your clothes and complete your homework also and Pulkit you better take rest as you wasn't well today...
They all leaves and Abhi thinks god Abhishek Prem Mehra your children are having Phd in that nok jhok just like us we were the same as them and reminds his nok jhok with Pragya ...
He was reading some thing Then Pulkit comes in the hall and asks...
Pulkit : Sir..(Abhi ignores ) papa ( abhi listens)..
Abhi : yes... bachha what happened..??
Pulkit : Papa how is ma is she ok..???

Abhi : yes she is ok and sleeping but why are you asking do you need something you can ask me...beta ???
Pulkit : No papa nothing like that I was just solving my school homework so there was a problem in maths I want to ask that how to solve that question just that ...
Abhi : so I can also help you in this show me what is the question...
Pulkit shows him and Abhi starts teaching him... Abhigya Prabhas enters the room..
Prabhas ; see papa this dumbo disturbed me and my full question got wrong now how will I correct it she her self dosent complete the homework and now this she done to me...(in anger voice)
Abhigya: oh hello idiot it was your mistake why was you listening me as you have to concentrate your work na so... Papa it is not my mistake I am telling he is the only reason for his mistake... Don't blame it to me...
Prabhas : Oh really if it is like that so why was you shouting while talking if you think that I am gona belive this and I will spare you for this ...
Abhi looks on turning his face towards Abhigya then Prabhas and finally gets irked and holds his head and says to himself goddd these two actually fuggii was right they are the most difficult to handle their fight he tries to stop them but they don't listens so he thinks what to do and notices the packet of biscuit kept on dining table and thinks this is the good idea as no other way is left to stop them he goes and takes two biscuit out of packet and stuffs one in Abhigya's mouth and another one in Prabas's mouth And says... in murmuring voice..

Abhi : stop now stop here what a cat mouse fight you are doing are you both out of your mind god knows how pragya handles you both now shut up no other word should come out of your mouth .. think about your ma she is not well taking rest and you both are disturbing her I think now onwards I will not call you champs as I will find new names for you which suits according to your cat and mouse fight nature... oh god.. they are just next to impossible Pulkit is your problem solved is there any other question if not so come we will prepare food today...

Pulkit nods yes and Abhi says ok it is five o clock so there is much time for that so now you go and complete your homework... You both also go Prabhas go and rectify your mistakes if you will again do the question it will not any loss it will be a benefit for you as you will be practiced of that question and Abhigya you just complete your left over work girl otherwise i will tell your mother that you have incompete work of five days and this all just because of this silly fashion now leave.. Abhigya and Prabhas says sorry papa Abhi says its ok now go complete your work...
Abhi is in hall tries to sleep but just then some ladies began to gossip with a loud voice which irritates him and Subuhi also comes ...
Abhi : Hey princess you are here come here come to papa where was you I was waiting for you...
Subuhi begans to cry...
Abhi : hey what happened beta why my bachha is crying what happened beta...
Subuhi cries hard and says you are my papa na not sir na... Abhi says yes beta but why are you crying tell me.. what happened Pulkit enters and says I will tell you papa actually today I fainted then ma is also not well so some people in this area thinks that it is all happening because of Subuhi they thinks that she is bad luck for us many times ma... Has fight with them also on this topic also but I don't know why they think like this and I think papa today she has listen all that rubbish talks
Subuhi : Papa I am not a bad luck na they all are saying lie na I didn't do anything papa mama is not ill because me na
Subuhi is continuously crying and hearing that Abhi fumes in anger goes near door and sees people talking there ...about Subuhi...

People : I said to Mrs Pragya about that this girl is just unlucky for her but no she didn't listend to us now see what happened huhh another lady interrupts and says and I have listend that a man is living in her house from last night and she is his husband so finally he came back we should make him understand about that girl may he will understand ... Abhi says
Abhi : what I will understand... and what are u trying to make me understand that My daughter is unlucky for us I feel shame on that you people have this kind of thinking she is just 6 years old you think about her like that I mean how can you say that about a child don't you feel shame what if some one says the same thing about your daughters ... Look if a person is facing problem then it doesn't mean that the person is having some unlucky persons in his/her house how terrible is this you people actually don't deserve daughters because they are the precious gift by gods and people like you thinks them as a curse and I think there is no cure of your cheap thinking now even a penny of shame is left in you people so better you leave from here and yes from now onwards don't try to inter fare in my family matter and don't you all dare talk about my family like this... otherwise it will be worst for you. now leave People gets irked on him and murmurs how irritating man he is we are talking for his betterment and look what he is saying...huhhh
While Abhi was saying all this Pragya was hearing all this and feels happy that he has accepted them to such an extent and Abhi goes to Subuhi who is still crying and takes her in his arms and tries to console her ... she hides her head on his shoulder..
Abhi : Enough beta see I have scolded all those bad people and you are my little princess na so now stop crying be brave beta ok now papa will sing a lullaby for you is it okk
Subuhi says yes...He sings a lullaby for her and she sleeps

Days passed and Now Pragya is well and she gets up from bed Abhi sees her and says
Abhi: Where are you going and how you are becoming so careless your foot is injured and you are not thinking about it ... doctor has told that it can become a major injury also...
Pragya tries to make him understand but he doesn't listen and then she shows her foot to him
Abhi : so it is ok ...
Pragya : hmmm ... Now is it ok for you !!!!! Now let me go outside ..
Abhi is dazzed on her expressions Pragya leaves and goes to the kitchen for taking some water and she is shocked to see that messed up kitchen and shouts Suniye...
Abhi : Ohh god abhi I think she is seen it no you gone you gone today... common get ready to be hanged up...till death this is the only punishment she is gonna give you..
Pragya again shouted...this time little bit in more anger ... suniye come here ... Abhi in reply shouts coming jaan... pragya thinks Jaan !!! hmmm so this is his doings...
Abhi : yes what happened ...
Pragya gestures him asking what is this ...????

Abhi : Nothing just I made breakfast today.. nothing else...
Pragya ; Like this ??? I told you na you will loose you loose your challenge... now what..
Abhi : How can you say this as I haven't loose it ...
Pragya : Ok Ok leave it now... ahh... now I have to clean it so leave
She gets inside and says to her self aah Pragya he is back the 5 th child is back common now start washing these dishes which I think hasn't washed from seven days it looks like he has made food for 100 persons just then Abhi comes in and says come we will do it together Pragya is shocked and says You will help so why didn't you done it before... He hugs her from back and says Aahh because washing dishes with your wife is more romantic and kisses her on cheeks to calm her anger down and they start washing dishes Abhi is continuously looking her face while washing dishes song tera chehra plays in background...

meri bechainiyon ko chain mil jaaye (my restlessness gets peace,)
tera chehra jab nazar aaye (when I see your face..)
mere deewanepan ko sabr mil jaaye (my madness gets patience,)

zikr tumhara jab jab hota hai (whenever there is a talk about you,)
dekho na aankhon se (see, from my eyes )
bheega bheega pyaar beh jaata hai (this love flows as water..)

meri tanhaiyon ko noor mil jaaye (my loneliness gets a divine light,)

He thinks that he will now take all his family and his fuggi back to their home the home where she was came after marriage as that home will also gain life after having a family back...( us ghar ki raunak wapis aa jayegi..) and the bg is still playing

main raat-din ye duaa karun (I pray day and night,)
tere liye main jiyoon maroon (that I live and die for you,)
chaaron pehar tujhe dekha karoon (all the time I wish to see you,))
mera jahaan ye tujhpe fanaa karoon (I wish to sacrifice my life for you..)

zikr tumhara jab jab hota hai ( whenever there is a talk about you,)
dekho na honThon pe tera ehsaas (see, your feeling remains )
reh jaata hai (lingering on my lips)

mere har raaste ko manzil mil jaaye (every path of mine should get the destination)

Pragya's hair are troubling her so she is trying to get rid of this problem and pin up to back but at that time some of the foam of dishwasher applies on her cheeks abhi sees it and start laughing she asks what happened so he shows her face to her and then they both start fighting with the foam Pragya applies it on Abhi's face and Abhi applies it on her face and they both are laughing and playing with foam...and the bg is continuously playing..

berang hawayein mujhe naa jaane (colorless winds, I don't know why,)
de gayi sadaa kyun abhi abhi (just called me..)
hai sarfaroshi ye aashiqui bhi (this love is like)
jaayegi jaan meri isme kabhi (I'll lose my life in this love sometime)

zikr tumhara jab jab hota hai (Whenever you are talked about)
dekho har lamha teri daastaan (See every moment tells)
keh jaata hai (The story of you)

meri har ik taDap ko sukoon mil jaaye (every pain of mine gets heeling,)
tera chehra jab nazar aaye (when I see your face.. )...

Pragya runs here and there Abhi is chasing her and finally he catches her and wraps her in his arms and he brushes his cheeks on her cheeks so the foam applies on Pragya's face fully she feels shy but Abhi doesn't leaves her and she asks... Mr. when you became this much romantic Abhi says the moment i lost my heart and the moment i came to know that you have stolen it ...

Abhi and Pragya playing with the foam... and getting closer but just then Subuhi enters and says ma... they both feel embarrassed and Prgya asks..
Pragya : yes why are you shouting baba what happened ???
Subuhi : I wanna draw something and don't know where you kept my drawing book can you please find it for me...
Pragya : Oh I was kept it on the table just next to bed you didn't find it there ????
Subuhi : No it is not there please now find it for me...
Pragya : Ok you go and I will find it go I am coming...
Pragya turns towards Abhi and before she could say anything Abhi says...
Abhi : yes... yes I know you have to leave you go I will see it ... you go
Pragya smiles and leave and Abhi says to himself Abhi dear there is no place of romance in your life as in earlier days always dadi stopped us by calling on exact time then when you became father then Prabhas started to beagan cry at exact time and now when all are solved then you have a little one princess who is following the grandmother and grand grand son ritual of stopping you romancing with your wife... (Abhi beta teri life me romance nahi hai pehle dadi hamesha sahi time par Pragya ko bula leti thi jab tu Baap bana tab beta sahi time par ro baithta tha ab tere pas ye nanhi gudiya hai jo bas apni great dadi or bhai ke pairo par chal rahi hai...) Pragya hears this and smiles...
Pragya gives Subuhi her drawing book and just then Abhi's phone ring which was kept on the bed she shouts suniye... your phone Abhi says coming just receive it and ask who is that... Pragya receives the phone and before she could say hello someone just start talking without listening.. it is ofcourse none other than bulbul who has called him to inform that her no is changed because she has lost her phone..
Pragya : Hello..
Bulbul : Hello jiju how are you ???? look today it is enough you haven't called us after you left for raigadh and when you are coming back as Koyal and Rahul are Always asking you that when you are coming tell me why are u silent...
Pragya listens this voice and becomes emotional and dazed...she is stunned after hearing that voice and is not able to decide what to speak and just then Abhi enters and asks hey what happened ( Bulbul is still on line she hasn't cut the phone) who is on the line there ..???? He notices Pragya is having teary eyes and asks what happened I have told you na that there must be no tears in our life now then why are you crying Pragya ... Tell me Bulbul overhears him and she is stunned on other side Pragya doesn't say anything and handovers the phone to Abhi he takes the Phone and says hello... Just then Bulbul says to Abhi
Bulbul : Jiju did you said Pragya you find her na she is alive na ( emotionally) Jiju please give her phone I want to talk to her please say her to talk to me...(cries...happily...)
Abhi looks on Pragya she geastures him no and Abhi looks on and speaks on phone...
Abhi : Yes bulbul I found her and I wanted to tell you both but your phone was switch off and sometimes not reachable and Purabs Phone no. was deleted somehow so I thought I will tell you when I will come there ...
Bulbul: Jiju please give phone to her
Pragya again geastures him no...
Abhi : Yes bulbul I will but she left for work just now and don't know when she will return because she has more work load now a days but you don't worry we are returning to Mumbai so better you will see her face to face...
Bulbul : its ok jiju but you have to come here tomorrow itself because there is some issues in company that have to be solved tomorrow itself because the representators are coming and the deal wont be successful without you so you have to come here tomorrow itself...
Abhi : ok I will...
Then Abhi cuts the phone and asks Pragya that why you said no to talk to her... Pragya answers that I don't talk to her because I want to see her I want to see that smile that happiness on her face when she will see her... Abhi smiles and says Ok ok now I wanna ask may I have food please Pragya smiles and says sure... come
Abhi : you serve my plate I am coming as I have to book tickets for tonights fiight ...
Pragya : Ok...but come soon
Abhi nods yes and talks to an agent about tickets... then goes to the dining table He sees that Pragya has made bitterguard , Dal and roti so he makes faces and calls out
Abhi : Fuggiii... yr what is this..???? You know na I don't like this bitterguard then why you made this ...
Pragya : Eat this as it is good for your health and this is the only food I have made so better you have it other wise you have to stay hungry till night..
Abhi : No... fuggiii you cant do this to me..
Prabhas: Papa why you call ma with this name fuggiii...?
Abhi : Because she is...
Prabhas : Oh you wanna say my mother is fuggi you mean balloon .. right
Abhi : yes exactly..
Prabhas : Oh if she is fuggi then I think you must be fuggaaa.. and as we are your children so we are fuggee... Right did you agreed ...
All laughs hard... Abhi gets irked ... and shouts fuggiii stop your son otherwise...
Prabhas : Yes ma come Otherwise fuggaaa... papa will get to a hunger strike... papa from now onwards when you will call ma fuggiii na we will call you fuggaa papa hey dada isnt it suits on him see he is looking like baloon right now hahahah...
All laughs hard and Abhi gets irked and says little son i will see you when your ma will not here wait and watch prabhas says yes papa sure and he is laughing hard...and Abhi ignores him and starts concentrating on food ...
Abhi gets a call and gets tensed and start roaming here and there in the room Pragya gets in and asks
Pragya ; What happened why are you looking so tensed... Is there any problem ??
Abhi : I thought that I will take you all with me but there are only three tickets available for today's evening flight... this ...is just...
Pragya : Areyyy baba chill as there is no problem you just take two of our children with you and then when you will come back we will go together...
Abhi : But ... Are you sure it will be right for means...
Pragya : yes it is right just take two of them and it will be right as two of our children will go to our home first and they will meet Bulbul and accept there environment ... so ..
Abhi : if you sre saying then I wil do it but who two will go with me...
Pragya : Subuhi is too small she will not live without me and Prabhas is having exam tomorrow but Pulkit and Abhigya's exams are over so you can take them with yourself...
Abhi : but if Prabhas have exam tomorrow so Abhigya will also have an exam na so how...
Pragya : No she doesn't as she has chosen different subjects so her exams are over... So I am going to pack there bags... ok..
Abhi nods yes and she goes and tells to Pulkit and Abhigya about that and they both agrees she packs their bags and Abhi Pullkit and Abhigya leaves for the airport and Abhi comes to Pragya and says Take care and kisses her forehead and about to leave but Subuhi who is in Pragyas arm begans to crying hard and shouting while crying Papa I wanna go with him papa she is crying and Pragya is facing difficulty in handling her Abhi comes and takes her from Pragya she holds him tightly Abhi makes her understand and says
Abhi : Aww beta papa will comeback na so why are you crying now stop crying why are you crying...
Subuhi : I wanna come with you I wont leave you (in crying voice)
Abhi : beta papa will come back and there is your birthday na so I am going to bring so many gifts for you if you will cry like this and trouble your mother so how will I leave tell me.. you want gifts na...
Subuhi : (in crying voice ) yes so many gifts..
Abhi : then let papa go ... ok tell me what do you want do you want a big box of chocolates...
Subuhi nods yes : and yes a big teddy bear also a cycle also and yes a dress also...
Abhi ; oho my little doll wants this much gifts so if I will not go then how will I bring those gifts for you... so I have to leave na..
Subuhi : then you will come back with those gifts na...
Abhi : yes till then you stay with ma and yes don't trouble her ok...
Subuhi : ok...
Abhi nods bye and they all leaves and Subuhi shouts bye papa come soon and yes I promise I wont trouble ma... come soon papa Abhi gives a smile to her and they leaves...
PLEASE GUYS COMMENT AND 

HIT LIKE😉

aytac_alp thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shafoo

love your all 3 parts

THANKS FOR READING
-Nive- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Read first chapter Aytac. Nice to see Abhigya without any MUs and living happily :)
Will read rest soon
junno thumbnail
suprrr epiii but i have read it b4 in telly updates its my most favourite fanfiction load loadsss keep writing budfy