Love Letters (SS)||Last Update on PG 9||

Posted: 7 years ago
⭐️Happy Anniversary⭐️ Pankhis!!!πŸ˜ƒ

As we are celebrating our anniversary, I thought to launch a MriAra SS on this auspicious day πŸ˜ƒ
They taught us to love πŸ˜ƒ and made me write fics πŸ˜›

No more talkingπŸ˜†
Have a safe readingπŸ˜‰

Love Letters

Part 1

Dear Diary,

Marrying the same person as the one who you love is not in everyone's destiny. If you are lucky then you will be married to your love.

I got married to him one month ago but yesterday our marriage was completed when he touched me with the authority that I was his. Immediately after the wedding, he had to leave. The next day he went for a meeting out of town for one week. He wanted to take me with him but seeing that the relatives wanted to spend some time with me, he went there alone. When he returned from the trip, he got sick and was bedridden for days.

Yesterday night was the night when we completely became each other's. When he kissed me... oh ...remembering last night's union gives me butterflies in my stomach. Touching myself is giving me goosebumps. I am still in the aura of his body's fragrance. My lips still feel his lips on it and my breath ...oh...words are short to explain how he transformed me. And I completely became Tara Mrityunjay Singh Shekhawat, wife of Mrityunjay Singh Shekhawat. 

Now, mom is calling. Will talk to you later. Will tell you the rest after coming back from the market.
Your Tara.

Tara Singh Shekhawat

"Mrityunjay I am going out with mom." Saying this Tara left the room, forgetting her diary on the table.

"Tara, you always forget your diary on the table." Saying this, Mrityunjay chuckled and picked it up to keep it in the closet. When he was keeping it in the closet, a sheet of paper fell from it. He bowed and picked up that paper. When he was keeping it in the diary, he found some papers were peeping out of the diary. He opened that section and kept the fallen paper in it. He was closing the diary when by mistake his eyes went on the title of the page where he had kept that paper, "LOVE LETTERS".

"Tara what is this?" he murmured in her absence.

Tara and Mrityunjay did their graduation from the same college. They were good friends. They also had a group in college named "Kale". Tara, Mrityunjay, Yug, Bunty, Radha, and Meethi were members of this group. Adi and Vasu are Mrityunjay's siblings. Adi was just one class behind Mrityunjay and Vasu was in the twelfth standard when Mrityunjay completed his graduation. Now Vasu was in the second year of college and Adi had joined his dad's business under Mrityunjay and was engaged to his classmate Meethi.

He opened the letter and was about to read it when Tara entered the room again. Seeing her there, he immediately hid the diary.

"Tara ...what happened?" he asked coming near her.

He held her chin, brought it near his face and was quietly observing it. Her pink cheeks were getting red; her pink soft lips were inviting him to once again taste them. Mrityunjay locked her lips with his, giving her no chance to speak. Tara was one with Mrityunjay at that moment.

"Tara...Tara Bahu."

Hearing Nirmala's call they came back to reality. Mrityunjay freed Tara's lips. She shyly moved away from him and started to leave the room.

"Don't forget Tara we have accounts to settle. The more I wait, the more you need to pay."

Hearing him, she stopped, smiled and then went near him. She stood quietly near him, watching herself in his eyes for a moment. Then she suddenly planted a kiss each on both his cheeks and ran away from there before Mrityunjay could grab her.

"Tara, you are always a surprise. In college, each day you were a surprise and now too you are a surprise. Don't know what you will do the next moment," he chuckled. He took out the diary from its hiding place.

"Let's see what this is." He sat on the chair, placed the diary and the letters on the table and started reading them.

Dear Diary,

I wrote these letters for him but never posted them. These love letters are all for him. I don't know what people write in love letters as I had never seen anybody's love letter before nor have I received any. I wish he would have written one to me. I wrote what I wanted him to know, how much I love him. I never got a chance to post them.

--------------
Continued in next post
Edited by Archi21 - 5 years ago
Continued...
----------------

Mrityunjay was puzzled. He picked up the first letter from the collection of letters.

It read:

Dear,

When two people are meant to meet, they will meet. After tenth standard, I opted for diploma and you continued schooling, we were in different cities. After twelfth, you took admission in an engineering college and in the next year after diploma, I got admission in the same college. If we were not meant to meet then why did we choose the same stream and college? We were definitely meant to meet.

I have too many things to say...but don't know how to start and from where...

It was my first day in college. I was sitting alone quietly on the first bench. One by one, the students were coming inside the class. Not a single student was looking like an engineering student. They seemed to me as if they had come to watch a movie. I was wondering why I took admission here. And then, you entered in the class with your friends and I got the answer to my question. You were the only person in class who was decently dressed or to say clearly, was handsome, charming, and simple. I could not believe my eyes that can someone be simple and dashing at the same time? I was losing my heart. The way you walked, the way you talked... aww no one can ever match you. They need to take another birth to be near you.

When you asked sir for permission to enter in the class, your husky voice... aha... my heart which was already slipping from my hands... hearing that magical voice, it completely slipped away and my heart became yours. It was love at first sight.

I was on the first bench of the first column and you were on the third bench of the third column. The first day I was feeling like an alien in class, no one was talking to me. Then you came back during break with your group and introduced yourself and your group to me. There was only one girl in your group, Radha, and seeing me sitting alone, you asked her to sit with me but she didn't agree to it as it was the first bench. You asked forgiveness for Radha's behaviour.

How are you so sweet? Asking forgiveness for the mistake of others...

First thing I noticed in you was your rare smile. Your smile used to come on your face very rarely but anyone can die for that smile. When it reaches your eyes...I...Oh...God ...I can't say how the world becomes beautiful!

To see that smile which used to come on your face, especially when lecturers used to ask questions to the sleeping beauties of the class, I begged God to make lecturers ask questions to the back bench students so that I can see you and get a glimpse of that rare smile which has the power to make the world beautiful. But sometimes that also didn't work as the lecturer used to stand between us. I lean and try to get a glimpse of you. But sometimes I don't even get a single glimpse of that smile.

Every day, I plead to God to please somehow make arrangements so that I can see you. Sometimes he grants my wish and sometimes he makes me wait.

Your friendly nature makes you popular. Everyone in the class is friends with you.

Remember the day when during lunch break your group was telling horror stories. I was quietly sitting alone on the first bench and you and your friend came and asked me to join the chat. You know I was begging please someone come and ask me to join the chat. I know you may be thinking I should have come voluntarily on my own but how could I???... Your friends, they make fun of me. I don't want to complain about your friends, I am just saying why I hesitated to come. You came in time and saved me from craving for the magical moments with you.

From then on, I started to join the lunch chat. I enjoy chorus singing where the bench becomes tabla and especially your voice. Aha...such a melodious voice.

My good times started with that short chat. Really...God blessed me ...and there came the Youth Festival in our college.

You are an all-rounder dear. Tell me the name of a game which you don't play...which you don't know... from cricket to chess... from counter strike to Grand Theft.

Thanks for taking me in the group song. I wanted to thank you on that day itself when you selected me, but you know how shy I am.
Standing beside you and singing!!! How did God bless me with this luck?? I was singing on low notes when you said, "Tara, be free. Sing wholeheartedly. Sing like no one is looking at you."
Like I was just waiting for your advice, I freed myself from my shyness and sang that song.

~Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai yeh na ho to kya phir bolo yeh zindagi hai~

Your song selection was perfect for a group song. But my heart skipped its beat each time when these lines came.

~Yaaron mohabbat hi to bandagi hai~

Each time when this line came, I saw you through the corner of my eyes. While singing, you were totally involved in the song and so never noticed it and I got a chance to see you.

The practice session was the time that slowly we started interacting directly without any mediator.

On the Cultural Events Day, finally our group...I can say our group...?? You don't have any problem with that...I guess.

Our group sang and we won...yes we won. I wanted to congratulate you...but you were busy with Radha. I just wanted to shake hands and say congrats but someone else was more fortunate to hug you and even kiss you. I just smiled when you met me later. What else would I have done when you meet me after everyone had congratulated you?

I felt you wanted to say something but you didn't say a word. Why dear? Why you didn't say a word?

You know girls don't say what they feel about the boy who they love. It's the boy's duty to express his feelings first.

I am waiting for the day when you will tell me about your feelings.

Yours...
---------------------------**********-----------------------

Story: Archi21😳
Editor: ⭐️Shaina_b⭐️

Thanks for readingπŸ˜ƒ
Please leave your commentsπŸ˜ƒ

Update links

Happy Anniversary to you too Archu!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Thank you for this wonderful gift on the Anniversary of EBI!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

So Tara is married to her first love and feels herself to be very lucky!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

This is very bad that he went on a trip the next morning after the wedding!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

And then Mrityunjay fell ill, poor him and Tara!!!!   

Finally Mrityunjay and Tara had their first night and Tara's happiness is well described!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

She is blushing remembering her first night!!!!!☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Mrityunjay and Tara's romance was very sweet and the kiss was hot!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

It was really cute when she came near him and kissed him and ran away!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Tara is indeed super special and knows how to make Mrityunjay happy and curious!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Finally Mrityunjay found Tara's love letters and started reading them!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Tara had loved Mrityunjay from college and he is the love of her life!!!!❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

It was love at first sight for her and she lost her heart to him!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š    

The song "Pehli nazar mein kaisa jadoo kar diya" from Race is perfect for her!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It was so sweet of Mrityunjay to come with his group to Tara who was feeling lonely!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

She notices every small detail about him and the description of him is very well written!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Mrityunjay's smile is a killer and no wonder Tara is crazy about it!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

She was totally blown over and cannot seem to notice anyone except him!!!!   

Mrityunjay is so caring towards Tara and she is so happy to be in their group!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It is great that Mrityunjah had taken her in their group song for Youth Festival!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

So sweetly he advised her on how to sing when he saw she was shy!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

The song is very nice and perfect for the group song!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Great that they won, after all how can the team of Mrityunjay and Tara ever lose!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Poor Tara wanted to congratulate him but he was busy with Radha!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Very bad that he met her after everyone had congratulated him!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

What did Mrityunjay want to say but didn't??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Tara is waiting for him to make a move and express his feelings!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

This part was awesome!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 7 years ago
Just beautifull awesome!!!πŸ˜›

for Tara, it is love at first sight!!!❀️ πŸ˜› 😳 ( pehli nazar mein kaisa jaadu kar diya tera ban baitha hai mera jiya!!! πŸ˜› )

you have described Tara's feeling her pehla pyaar through her first love letter very well!!!!❀️ πŸ‘ πŸ˜›

the update was so cute & romantic!!!!❀️ πŸ˜›
thanks for pm take care!!!!❀️ πŸ˜› Edited by npksk8495 - 7 years ago

First of all 'Happy Anniversary' Archu !!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

And what a beautiful gift you have given us in this day !!! ⭐️
Truly MriAra thought us to love... ❀️
And gives inspiration that you have started your another brilliant work ⭐️

After reading full part my reaction was "WOW" !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Title is really interesting...!!!
So we will know MriAra through the 'Love Letters' πŸ˜›

Lovely starting !!!
MriAra's first night and Tara's happiness ☺️ 😳

MriAra's little romance was so loving 😳 

So MJ never read Tara's diary ...
And found out Tara's hidden love letters... πŸ˜›

Tara was in love with MJ at first sight of him 😳
And how sweetly MJ came with his group to lonely Tara 😊
And Tara's desire to see MJ's smile

MJ's was caring with Tara ...
Tara was so happy to be in their group and sang with them...
Poor Tara couldn't congratulate him at first πŸ˜’

What was MJ wanted to say ...
Tara is very shy πŸ˜‰

And when this update had came to end, I was like "end !! how ??" πŸ˜†
Though this was a big update but you wrote so beautifully that I wishes it never end 😊

You portrayed Tara's feelings very well  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Excellent Update ⭐️

Keep writing like this ...
May Allah bless you 😊

happy anniversary to u also⭐️⭐️ 
thanks for writing on this lovely dayπŸ‘πŸ‘

this was more than awesomeπŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ

so come to the story...it has everything...love...excitementπŸ‘ 

so for tara it was her first love with  whome she married😳

tara was blushing by remebering her night...so i m...😳😳😳

that was very bad he gone to trip next moring of wedingπŸ˜‰

after that he get sick...so sad...πŸ˜‰

she came to room...why when she told that she is going...

lovely she returned for a momment...😳

tara toh hai hi super special...she know how to make happy & curious πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

so finally mrityunaji find taras love letter...

i think for a sec mj got heart break wo he told what is this taraπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bt she loved him all the way frm school to college to now😳

he is the only one love of her life...

so the chapter was extension of ur previous dear diary  ?????

this chapter was full of love & excitementπŸ‘πŸ‘

well your usp of writing is " song selection"

thanks for writingπŸ˜›

Hey...
Beautifully written archi...
Really love the whole scenario...the lingering thoughts of past... the very absorbed love of Tara in form of letters... totally love it
Hey Archu a great start and one of the best gifts by you on EBI anniversary.

Just started reading it. It's beautiful and the tittle is perfect.

Love letters, all the love Tara poured in words when she was in love with Mrityujnay. It started from the day when she entered in Engineering college and was love at first sight.

MJ was curious to read all her love letters but Tara came. He was really smart and knew how to hide it and he did it. Tara couldn't see he has her love letters.

I just loved the description she gave when she met him for the first time and really remembered all the small detail about him. How he walked, how he talked, how he reacted and how beautiful he sang.

She was totally blown out and couldn't notice anything else rather than him. She was excited and her heart started racing when she have to take part in singing competition.

She was sad when she could wish him last and he was busy with some random gal.

But now they are together and I love their cute romance. MJ was always a family man so he left Tara for them.

continue soon.

Hey nice start.πŸ‘ I liked the tittle and Tara's love letters which MJ got now.πŸ˜‰ Now he will come to know how Tara started liking him. Update soon dear