Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Now that I have read the comments, I hope this news is true.. The forum would explode😆😆
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i always thought they are made for each other ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜•

F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Ummm sure this is a pretty unique thing to say!! If Alia can't act, then Salman, PC Jr etc, CAN! She's one of the best young   actresses & has real talent, her act in UP is being considered
To be the finest in the movie & in recent times.

LOL.

Hope for JW's sake this news is true though terribly, highly disappointing!!!

I am not saying that alia can't act and I am also her fan but she is is getting excessive amount of opportunities because of KJo and having mahesh bhatt as a dad..okay let's cut out alia because I only saw her one movie.. but what about sonam katrina or even sonakshi..all these actresses survived because of having sugar daddy or being a star kid..and BW doesn't really require acting nowadays..mostly for female actresses they need cute face..besides kangana priyanka and deepika I don't find any other actresses that can act really good in this generation.
Edited by flower60 - 7 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: flower60

In many places I see people saying alia can't act..the only difference is that jenny is not a daughter of mahesh bhatt and doesn't have a sugar daddy like KJo..if anybody in the world have that much of a support then they can get praise very easily..if jenny couldn't act at all then she wouldn't get many awards..if any case in the future grover cheats on your bips with alia then let's see how you can praise her.

where did ksg and bips come in from?

i spoke only about alia and the fact what you think is a fact is merely your opinion

just coz i did not agree to you or what you said about jen makes me a KSG fan or a bips fan?

lets have a mature conversation here..come on
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: flower60

I am not saying that alia can't act and I am also her fan but she is is getting excessive amount of opportunities because of KJo and having mahesh bhatt as a dad..okay let's cut out alia because I only saw her one movie.. but what about sonam katrina or even sonakshi..all these actresses survived because of having sugar daddy or being a star kid..and BW doesn't really require acting nowadays..mostly for female actresses they need cute face..besides kangana priyanka and deepika I don't find any other actresses that can act really good in this generation.

esha deol
uday chopra
tanisha mukherji
shamita shetty
harman baweja
imran khan

endless list of starkids with massive backing
.why didn't they have a long lasting career or even won even 5% of praise alia and kareena have?

you cannot buy praise..no matter who is your dad

if that was the case..uday chopra should have won the most praises

value talent and see her work first before passing it as a fact. Remove those tinted glasses..watching one movie is not much to pass a statement as a fact..if you are still so keen..write imo..simple as that
Edited by cougarTown - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

esha deol
uday chopra
tanisha mukherji
shamita shetty
harman baweja
imran khan

endless list of starkids with massive backing
.why didn't they have a long lasting career or even won even 5% of praise alia and kareena have?

you cannot buy praise..no matter who is your dad

if that was the case..uday chopra should have won the most praises

value talent and see her work first before passing it as a fact. Remove those tinted glasses..watching one movie is not much to pass a statement as a fact..if you are still so keen..write imo..simple as that

Well I never said that alia is talentless but she is no madhuri or sri devi in acting wise..yeah both alia and kareena are more talented than other star kids but they always got excessive amount of opportunities..and you are talking about acting..if BW really cared about actresses acting then katrina kaif would not be a queen today..even her fans believe that she lacks the acting.. and by reading your comments of other threads from this forum it's clearly showing of how you are dying fan of bips..weren't you one of the person on that thread why queen bips is being compared with KSG's ex wife along with her other fans of her were abusing jenny saying of how fugly she is compare to bips..in fact most of her fans calling jenny wannable t.v actress..maybe the next girl that grover might cheat on bips will be called a witch.
Edited by flower60 - 7 years ago
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dis can't be true,  unless itz a side role.  Jen is beautiful n immensely talented,  but she doesn't hv any contacts to bag such a big project.  Deep down,  as a fan i wish itz true n m sure she will nail wtever she is given,  as she has been doin till now. 
PS: @Flower60... Plz stop comparing Jen n Bips n if anybody is doin it,  plz ignore. Stop calling Bips Aunty,  she doesn't look one. 
PPS: Alia is getting roles coz she is talented n she has proved it again n again. M sure even Jen has.  No need to compare. 
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope this becomes true somehow .. I don't find her that pretty but loved her in sangam ..Edited by Sugar9.00 - 7 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If people think that Mouni Roy deserves a fair chance in Bollywood, why not Jennifer Winget?