Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -ajna-

@ beingdumb "Nd among bips nd jen i like jen more coz i like petite girls like alia,kat etc.. Bips is little errmm manly(i dnt knw how to phrase it) but thats jst my opinion"

I feel the same about their looks ..but to each their own as many find bips very beautiful !! As does KSG !

Katrina is petite?? 😕
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
If this turns out to be true, the forum is going to get interesting😆 Even without being part of Bollywood per se, Jennifer is talked about so much.. imagine if she actually has a film which releases😆And that too with Fawad❤️
People are saying jenny can't act but how many BW actresses can act nowadays? Soman and alia are much worse comparing to the acting wise especially sonam but those girls keep getting roles because of their powerful dad. When was even bips acted good? She survived by doing hotness and boldness..and trying to make grover go to the same way. In the early 2000's she started all the vulgarities because at that time didn't see any other actresses were that cheap. The truth is that she survived because of john and her career was finished on the day he he left her. That's why she is using grover as a toyboy to stay on the news.Edited by flower60 - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: beingdumb

Why jennifer ? GOD pls let it be a rumour fawad's co-star should match his caliber as an actor like sanam saeed or amina sheikh...jenny as an actor never clicked with me.. LMAO 😆 bips is jobless now but the kind of acclaim she has received for one film like lamha,R3 jen has not received that in her entire career.. Nd among bips nd jen i like jen more coz i like petite girls like alia,kat etc.. Bips is little errmm manly(i dnt knw how to phrase it) but thats jst my opinion

Haha now bips is being compared to a small screen actresses..uska itna bura din aya jo lokkho ne usko tellywood actress ke sath compare karna suru kar diya.. lol..they are different category actresses..one is a bold actress in bollywood and the one is a popular actress in small screen..if jenny was a star kid or got opportunities much earlier then she would've do much better than bips..and why you need to compare them?..akshay kumar cheated on his wife twinkle khanna with PC so will you compare them in their career wise. It doesn't make any sense.
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jenny and Fawad may make a good pair but she hasn't done any movie till date...Anyways, both are TV actors so it's not a big issue...
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: flower60

People are saying jenny can't act but how many BW actresses can act nowadays? Soman and alia are much worse comparing to the acting wise especially sonam but those girls keep getting roles because of their powerful dad. When was even bips acted good? She survived by doing hotness and boldness..and trying to make grover go to the same way. In the early 2000's she started all the vulgarities because at that time didn't see any other actresses were that cheap. The truth is that she survived because of john and her career was finished on the day he he left her. That's why she is using grover as a toyboy to stay on the news.

what a crass way to defend your fav..pull others down

alia may be a bad actress acc to you but don't state it as a fact especially after UP where entire nation is praising her act. No one even likes to compare them but if jen can act even 5% to what alia did in UP..we will see..till then it is wise to write 'imo' than stating it as a fact! 
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

No need to compare even before the story is proved correct news.

Originally posted by: cougarTown

what a crass way to defend your fav..pull others down

alia may be a bad actress acc to you but don't state it as a fact especially after UP where entire nation is praising her act. No one even likes to compare them but if jen can act even 5% to what alia did in UP..we will see..till then it is wise to write 'imo' than stating it as a fact! 

In many places I see people saying alia can't act..the only difference is that jenny is not a daughter of mahesh bhatt and doesn't have a sugar daddy like KJo..if anybody in the world have that much of a support then they can get praise very easily..if jenny couldn't act at all then she wouldn't get many awards..if any case in the future grover cheats on your bips with alia then let's see how you can praise her.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ummm sure this is a pretty unique thing to say!! If Alia can't act, then Salman, PC Jr etc, CAN! She's one of the best young   actresses & has real talent, her act in UP is being considered
To be the finest in the movie & in recent times.

LOL.

Hope for JW's sake this news is true though terribly, highly disappointing!!! Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 7 years ago
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
jennifer 😳 😳

everything will be fine...just acknowledge the fact that you made the error in knowing him...