Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fawad321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Saw a short clip of Jennifer and Fawad on YT.They look gook together.She gets to romance Fawad  So lucky.Good for her if this news is true!
JaaniDushman thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Ummm sure this is a pretty unique thing to say!! If Alia can't act, then Salman, PC Jr etc, CAN! She's one of the best young   actresses & has real talent, her act in UP is being considered
To be the finest in the movie & in recent times.

LOL.

Hope for JW's sake this news is true though terribly, highly disappointing!!!

@MEB- you think PC Jr can't act? 😲 I know it's everyone's opinion and everything but I didn't know you didn't Parineeti as an actor!
JaaniDushman thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _fillintheblank

jennifer😳😳

everything will be fine...just acknowledge the fact that you made the error in knowing him...

This is why beauty is subjective! I think she's pretty unlike popular opinion in the forum maybe it's cause I like petite girls (that sounds wrong but anyways lol) she looks a little like alia here! 😆

And about the news it's bullshit like someone said before this is like Ankita in HNY these people make big budget films specially a filmmaker like zoya, they would rarely take a less known actress! Ranveer Fawad are not even one of the Khan's who would get audiences, no offence to any of the actor's fans! Zoya has a big budget she'll get an A lister actress for sure!!

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Zoya hardly works out of her comfort zone of bw childhood friends

why would she take a tv actress in her 30s who hasn't been on screen for over a yr?
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
 She looks good and can act better than many in BW. so deserves a chance . VB also came from tv to films.

Originally posted by: Patronus

This is why beauty is subjective! I think she's pretty unlike popular opinion in the forum maybe it's cause I like petite girls (that sounds wrong but anyways lol) she looks a little like alia here! 😆

And about the news it's bullshit like someone said before this is like Ankita in HNY these people make big budget films specially a filmmaker like zoya, they would rarely take a less known actress! Ranveer Fawad are not even one of the Khan's who would get audiences, no offence to any of the actor's fans! Zoya has a big budget she'll get an A lister actress for sure!!

Ranveer Singh is in it and it's confirmed..the movie requires younger actors..and the A-listers are not always available..couple years ago she had plan with making a movie with hrithik kareena but it didn't work.
 http://www.abplive.in/videos/jennifer-winget-to-be-seen-in-film-with-fawad-khan-369275
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Likh tey hein

kya woh tum hi thi...

ki kya woh tum hi thi 

jo aayi aur mein ..mein na raha...

aur yeh dil jo mera tha ...tumhara hogaya...