Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't know who this jeni is still its better if they fetch few project when ppl like gober sushant etc etc use and throw them for money and fame .
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if genni is aunty for few fan than why gober should not be uncle for them lol .

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

Just b/c we don't like Jennifer we're not automatic Bipasha fans πŸ˜† The logic of this forum, I swear.

That being said Bipasha >>>>>>>>>> Jennifer in beauty and acting.

That's your opinion but not everybody thinks the same.. there are thousands of people on YouTube saying that jenny is thousands times beautiful than your bips..so telll all those people the same thing..well not gonna judge beauty because everybody have different eyesights.but when was bips known for her acting?.. all I saw her was doing sex scenes, showing skin and of course brand with john was a big part on her career..the day john left her career was doomed..if she is that good at acting then why doesn't she get any work because actresses above 35 like kareena kajol aiswariya or even madhuri gets work but she had been jobless for a year and faunting around with that looser grover to stay on the news..and what is wrong if jenny gets a good chance because now I think she deserves something good after your bips and KSG ruined her life.
Edited by flower60 - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bazigar

I don't know who this jeni is still its better if they fetch few project when ppl like gober sushant etc etc use and throw them for money and fame .

So true..all these telivision actors like sushant grover and pulkit are the same that divorced salman khan's rakhi sister as soon as he entered in bollywood and now living with yami..don't know why can't they be like srk that didn't even marry any actress or somebody from a big family but he remained loyal to guari during his bad and good times..these actors are not even worth to make big into BW and they seems to get vanish really soon but the way they dumped their partners after entering in BW is very sad.
Edited by flower60 - 7 years ago
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
 Jennifer deserves  a career growth because she is a good performer ..not because anyone spoiled her life.She has been in the industry since she was a child and even acted in a BW film as a kid in 1997 and in 2003 as Pooja in Kaho Na Pyar Hai. 
Everyone wish her well. it is not her fault that things did not work out as planned in personal life. Maybe she has won herself a second chance to move forward professionally. 

Good luck to her.
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeahh like drashti was in singham returns and ankita in HNY.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: bigul

yeahh like drashti was in singham returns and ankita in HNY.πŸ˜†

Not really because these actors are not top or A-lister like ajay or srk..both ranveer and fawad are still struggling actors.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flower60

Yeah otherwise who would come here to bash grover's ex and say bad things about her when grover have nothing to do with it.

T
Yes!! Ah she is doing hard to change her writing style;)
I miss her" butt hurt jen fans" πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: flower60

Okay aunty's fan you don't need to watch it..maybe you should request to take your bips to zoya.

Lolwut? 🀣

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TBH, Jenny will have to work a lot on high level to match up to Fawad. Let's see how it turns out,happy in a way other talent are getting opportunities. Edited by NepaliStrawbery - 7 years ago