Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Why only the females...What about Sr.Bachchan? He generally has an opinion on everything...doesn't he?

Because as usual, men are supposed to get scoff free & women are supposed to be crucified. 
God forbid these actresses actually DO something about those issues when they come up, over & over. God forbid we call out the male powers of the industry, who have such a lasting influence on the mindset of the public with their movies, scripts & ways of life. 

Nope, all that matters is how we can use this moment to discredit the ladies, just because we do not like their personalities and/or they are a threat to our own favs...😳 
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroon5.0

The way you asked that question

I thought that was someone's really long name πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

These are big names indeed. πŸ˜›
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

When did Queen and Motormouth kapoor ever take the lead from her😲 As far as the Queen is concerned she is the hero amongst the actresses and in a rarefied category of her own, beyond competition. And Ms. Kapoor being a true fearless feminist has always tread on her own less travelled path, see how she espouses the cause for women's fashion, a true fashionista without parallel...so I doubt they will be awaiting for the overhyped PR star to show them the way, nah not India's two great daughters who are the epitome of honesty and forthrightness. Why should they take the lead from manipulative, conniving Deepu  

Because Deepu is the superstar amongst all! The highest paid, the most loved, the best actress, the most wanted, the most beautiful & above all, the biggest BO draw. 
 They do recognize that & give her the credit. She will rally them all & show the way. She did it once with her wonderful video on feminism. Deepu Dearest will be the head of the movement & then they will once & for all delete sexism from the industry.  πŸ₯³
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Specially where is his best friend spineless Shahrukh who was so happy when he got clean chit?
Where is jhooth mev jayete aamir?

Why are we targeting these actress who have no power.

Other 2 khans have more power than them.

Originally posted by: BollyFanLuver

Because as usual, men are supposed to get scoff free & women are supposed to be crucified. 
God forbid these actresses actually DO something about those issues when they come up, over & over. God forbid we call out the male powers of the industry, who have such a lasting influence on the mindset of the public with their movies, scripts & ways of life. 

Nope, all that matters is how we can use this moment to discredit the ladies, just because we do not like their personalities and/or they are a threat to our own favs...😳 

playing the feminist card again. When has this happened? There are more men controversies than women in bollywod. The likes of Sonakshi are the first ones to express their feelings on twitter whenever controversies like these happen. Sonakshi is known to bully her fans whenever they comment something controversial.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They are just waiting for Deepika, the no1 superstar to lead the way as usual. Eagerly waiting for her mindblowing video on this issue.πŸ˜ƒ

I don't think the issue here is about any rivalry. It's a serious issue, I want my favorite too oppose what Salman has said. I was the first one to trash my choice here. So, I don't know what's your point. 

Since all these ladies here are vocal most of the time.. and some even call themself Feminist, I was expecting at least a disappointment from them. 
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Because Deepu is the superstar amongst all! The highest paid, the most loved, the best actress, the most wanted, the most beautiful & above all, the biggest BO draw. 
 They do recognize that & give her the credit. She will rally them all & show the way. She did it once with her wonderful video on feminism. Deepu Dearest will be the head of the movement & then they will once & for all delete sexism from the industry.  πŸ₯³

Would be nice if you practiced what you preach...but here go ahead and have your last word cause this senseless cycle of quoting and re-quoting will never end and I would rather not indulge in such pointlessness with someone who herself brought another actress in this topic doing exactly what she is critical of when others indulge in it.πŸ₯±
Edited by gatheringstorm - 7 years ago
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly, i want Aamir to speak up against Salman which is unlikely. Just few days back, he showered him with praises.
Nevertheless, Aamir is my fav actor and i want him to do so. And if he speaks up, i want it against Salman otherwise he's better this way. Khamosh.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Making it a DP vs sonam is a way to go when the issue at hand is so sensitive. πŸ‘

These so called feminists are biggest hypocrites. They play women card at their convenience, and never speak up when necessary. Their fans do the same. 
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
User Actions
 Following
ANIVerified account@ANI_news

He is a child & 1 thing I know for sure is that he has high regards & respect for women: Subhash Ghai on #SalmanKhan