Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Anachronist

User Actions
Following
ANIVerified account@ANI_news

He is a child & 1 thing I know for sure is that he has high regards & respect for women: Subhash Ghai on #SalmanKhan

There someone spoke up
Originally posted by: Maroon5.0

There someone spoke up

You don't count yourself as someone?
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The BW female gang is struggling between being WOMAN and being with BeingHuman.
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

User Actions
 Following

He is a child & 1 thing I know for sure is that he has high regards & respect for women: Subhash Ghai on #SalmanKhan

Wow...a 50 year old child whose 80 years old father still has to clean up his mess...
pallavi25 thumbnail

User Actions
 Following

Subhash Ghai loved that thappad from the 50 yr old CHILD! ðŸ˜†

Ghai is a tharki like Bhai...Ghai and Bhai both woman abusers and tharkis so they will be in tune. 
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

The BW female gang is struggling between being WOMAN and being with BeingHuman.

Well said..
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Would be nice if you practiced what you preach...but here go ahead and have your last word cause this senseless cycle of quoting and re-quoting will never end and I would rather not indulge in such pointlessness.🥱

Why thank you, ido try my best to do that. 😳
 You know, I never condemned anyone for fighting for feminist causes. Will i question some, if it seems obvious to me that it is a PR exercise? Yes of course. BUT  it does not matter in the end, at least the issue is raised. The only reason why i even posted in this thread, is because it is trashing some actresses. Bwood feminist gang. This title.  ðŸ¥±

& some of us hiding behind this to attack their convictions & integrity because they dont like them.🤔

I say, ask about everyone while we are @ it. Swara, Sonam, Sonak, Mini, Richa, Shruti, Kangana are not the only ones who spoke about feminism . So why single them out? 

I actually agree with your threads & most of your comments on this Salman Khan disaster. But when it comes to these ladies, we will have to agree to disagree on this issue. & for the ladies, i think, they shall react the way they see it fit once they are asked about it or are back in town.
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

Specially where is his best friend spineless Shahrukh who was so happy when he got clean chit?

Where is jhooth mev jayete aamir?

Why are we targeting these actress who have no power.

Other 2 khans have more power than them.

They will only speak to defend him leaving their venting fans in bad mood. ðŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
None of the B-town Females understand what feminism is. Having said that the power dynamics of this industry is so skewed against them, that any voice against Salman will be crushed by the industry who considers Sallu as a kid.We saw their shit during his "hit n run". 
Pathetic is the whole Actress A vs Actress B debate. Geez people , all of them are about PR, wanting the same thing, suffer from the same issues and are trying to survive. 
Edited by charminggenie - 7 years ago
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BollyFanLuver

I say, ask about everyone while we are @ it. Swara, Sonam, Sonak, Mini, Richa, Shruti, Kangana are not the only ones who spoke about feminism . So why single them out? 

Yes everyone should speak but why these are being singled out is because

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

These so called feminists are biggest hypocrites. They play women card at their convenience, and never speak up when necessary.