Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Rest in Peace 

NoraSM thumbnail

TM 

There are so many such news everyday, It is terrifying me like anything, can you not report it for a few days? 

Just a request 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NoraSM

TM 

There are so many such news everyday, It is terrifying me like anything, can you not report it for a few days? 

Just a request 

If not I some one else will do it also IF has posted the news on home page

I am just sharing why to escape the truth and reality 

Death is certain to all living beings

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NoraSM

TM 

Just a request 

I understand, I daily come across such cases in my work place as a part of my profession, still it felt triggering to me when I saw such news frequently in this forum bcz I don't expect seeing such news in this forum everyday, I can only imagine how other people must be feeling, +1 to your post. 

@TM

No offense to you TM, I understand that those news are related to BW  but sometimes such news must be triggering to not only senstive ones but also to almost everyone who don't expect such news everyday here. I used to avoid reading news paper for years bcz brutally negative or tragic news used to trigger me and used to make me feel sad/anxious.But again I know that it's my problem, so I used to stay away from News papers. So finally it's up to your decision but just want to share my 2 cents. Or may be we just make a separate thread for such Tragic news? So people may avoid that thread if they feel such news are triggering to them? It might sound silly but I feel like sharing it when I saw not only me even other people feeling triggered looking at such news here. 

Edited by Newbird - 2 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

I understand, I daily come across such cases in my work place as a part of my profession, still it felt triggering to me when I saw such news frequently in this forum bcz I don't expect seeing such news in this forum everyday, I can only imagine how other people must be feeling, +1 to your post. 

@TM

No offense to you TM, I understand that those news are related to BW  but sometimes such news must be triggering to not only senstive ones but also to almost everyone who don't expect such news everyday here. I used to avoid reading news paper for years bcz brutally negative or tragic news used to trigger me and used to make me feel sad/anxious.But again I know that it's my problem, so I used to stay away from News papers. So finally it's up to your decision but just want to share my 2 cents. Or may be we just make a separate thread for such Tragic news? So people may avoid that thread if they feel such news are triggering to them? It might sound silly but I feel like sharing it when I saw not only me even other people feeling triggered looking at such news here. 

Then the mods admin owner needs to decide if such news are troubling people here and restrict the sharing of the same

Newbird thumbnail

@TM

I mean...Making a separate thread where all death or tragic news posting at one place, not separate thread for each news.Sorry if this comment comes across as insensitive to you but these tragic news are happening everyday, so I thought it's better to have separate thread for the people who might feel triggered reading them? Just a thought came to my mind. 

Newbird thumbnail

I mean...Making a separate thread where all death or tragic news posting at one place, not separate thread for each news.Sorry if this comment comes across as insensitive to you but these tragic news are happening everyday, so I thought it's better to have separate thread for the people who might feel triggered reading them? Just a thought came to my mind. 

Forgot to tag you in this post

Edited by Newbird - 2 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail

Forgot to tag you in this post

This month has been full of such news what can be done it's a reality

It started with that poonam Pandey faking her own death 

oyebollywood thumbnail

Mods admin can make a thread pinned on top and any one can keep sharing on that thread