Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Where is Kangana? Their leader. I want to hear her.
She is fearless and always speak her mind. Khan or no Khan, nothing deters her.
Sonam and Sonakshi, not speaking up is arguable for obvious reasons.
Originally posted by: cricketfan1
I want to know what Anushka thinks...If I were her, I would be creeped out even standing next to him for the rest of the promotions...Now she has to jhelofy seeing herself in a whole movie with him...🤢
https://youtu.be/dqz9Uloc8K0?si=RlCpJ1vAA3wROphl
Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha to Share The Screen in Shashie Vermaa’s Next Written by Filmfare Published on Jul 6, 2026, 12:26 IST After sharing...
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
https://x.com/YeshiSeli/status/2094418592620327147?s=20 https://x.com/ReallySwara/status/2094736631127576964?s=20
Sonakshi salutes India’s youth after MP Dharmendra Pradhan’s resignation https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbNvWg9C3X1/?igsh=MWJ2a2c0NjBoZGx0bg==
0