Where is BW feminist gang Sonam Swara Sonakshi Mini Richa Shruti seth - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by SHADESOFNATURE

Btw 
Who is mini 

Mini Mathur? Kabir Khan's wife? Is she supporting Salman too? 
Why only single these ladies out?? ðŸ˜•

The truth is noone from BW, literally NOONE will ever say anything against Salman...If they do they can say goodbye to their career...

People like Raja Sen can afford to speak against Salman because Salman cant harm his career in anyway.. I doubt if Sen would have spoken up if he was involved in films in anyway..
Originally posted by pallavi25

Mini Mathur? Kabir Khan's wife? Is she supporting Salman too? 

Of course she will for her husband's next film 
Originally posted by dingle_hopper

Why only single these ladies out?? ðŸ˜•

The truth is noone from BW, literally NOONE will ever say anything against Salman...If they do they can say goodbye to their career...

People like Raja Sen can afford to speak against Salman because Salman cant harm his career in anyway.. I doubt if Sen would have spoken up if he was involved in films in anyway..

WHY do all of them fear him so much? WHAT kind of clout does he hold in BW that people cannot even utter a single word against him? 
Does he give all of them jobs? Does he employ ALL of them? He doesnt naa...then why this TERROR OF SALMAN?
Is it because of his underworld contacts? Or is it because of his political connections? ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by pallavi25

WHY do all of them fear him so much? WHAT kind of clout does he hold in BW that people cannot even utter a single word against him? 
Does he give all of them jobs? Does he employ ALL of them? He doesnt naa...then why this TERROR OF SALMAN?
Is it because of his underworld contacts? Or is it because of his political connections? ðŸ˜•

Terror of Salman 

I mean seriously not a single word from anyone against him 
Originally posted by cricketfan1

I want to know what Anushka thinks...If I were her, I would be creeped out even standing next to him for the rest of the promotions...Now she has to jhelofy seeing herself in a whole movie with him...🤢

Have you seen their body language in promotions and read her interviews...its apparent she is uncomfortable around him.
these so called actresses will only bully their fans. They must be sending messages to salman khan saying we are with you, don't worry. 
Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

Naah. They are Mum. 

But when Lisa said.. she is not feminist. All hell broke loose. ðŸ¤”

They are just waiting for Deepika, the no1 superstar to lead the way as usual. Eagerly waiting for her mindblowing video on this issue.😃
Originally posted by SHADESOFNATURE

Btw 
Who is mini 

Mini mathur. Mrs Kabir Khan. 
She is also very vocal. 
Originally posted by BollyFanLuver

They are just waiting for Deepika, the no1 superstar to lead the way as usual. Eagerly waiting for her mindblowing video on this issue.😃

Oh but shouldn't the real Queen of Bollywood, the true leader of the modern Indian feminist movement - Ms. Ranaut be leading the way alongwith Ms. Motormouth Kapoor who usually has an opinion on every issue especially pertaining to the misogyny in the Indian society be it in the meat bans etc😕  
Edited by gatheringstorm - 7 years ago