Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
These celebs are careless and uneducated compared to the most of the ordinary people. And BW runs on ass leaking. Looking up to them and actually hoping for them to do anything worthehile is futile.
That's why I can't help but laugh when naive fans take them at their face value n go gaga over their planted "good nature" and "loving" heart.Edited by Lilac_N_Maple - 7 years ago
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pallavi25

WHY do all of them fear him so much? WHAT kind of clout does he hold in BW that people cannot even utter a single word against him? 
Does he give all of them jobs? Does he employ ALL of them? He doesnt naa...then why this TERROR OF SALMAN?
Is it because of his underworld contacts? Or is it because of his political connections? πŸ˜•

It is a vicious circle...And everyone's money is involved in it.

So if say tomorrow some actor/actress/singer/director/etc takes panga with Salman...He would not let his producer friends take that person in their films.

Salman holds grudges, and I do believe he has the power to make sure that the people he hates dont get any work in the industry. Ofcourse this power doesnt extend to industrykids like Sonam/Sonakshi/Kareena... But they would never speak against Bhai because 1. They work with Bhai in big commercial films 2. It is all about maintaining a collective positive image... Even people who are not exactly fond of Bhai (example the Bachchans or Ranbir) would never speak up against him because they very well know it will cause massive controversy and they are too smart to speak out about it.

It all comes down to business eventually..

The biggest fault lies in the country's judicial system. There is nothing above law and justice. And if Salman has the power to buy his way out of jail, I doubt anyone from the industry would dare to go against him. It would be futile and a career-suicide.
Save
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Oh but shouldn't the real Queen of Bollywood, the true leader of the modern Indian feminist movement - Ms. Ranaut be leading the way alongwith Ms. Motormouth Kapoor who usually has an opinion on every issue especially meat ban oops misogynyπŸ˜•  

No, they leave it to PR Queen, who knows best how to make an issue out of misogyny on a  national level, to show them the way. You see, as the number 1 female superstar in India, she has so much more impact. 😳 Once she does, they will follow her lead.

She gets everything before them, so why not this one too. Eagerly waiting for the media to ask her to comment on this.πŸ˜ƒ
pakeezah thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hydro123

Any tweets from them yet on Salman comments ? 

πŸ˜†

They are not Vidya...or Raveena.

At least Sonam supported Kangana the way she could...let her be.
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sapna Moti Bhavnani@sapnabhavnani

Sapna Moti Bhavnani Retweeted Pooja Bedi

When a person has completely lost all integrity! I don't think he has a role for you in mind Pooja #letgoofasskiss

Sapna Moti Bhavnani added,

Pooja Bedi @poojabeditweets
Is @BeingSalmanKhan controversy justified? If I say I fee FAT as an elephant will @PetaIndia file a case? is India getting OVERSENSITIVE?

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anurag Kashyap questions salman khan and the journalists 
Why only the females...What about Sr.Bachchan? He generally has an opinion on everything...doesn't he?
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sapna Moti Bhavnani @sapnabhavnani  Lonavala, India

Sapna Moti Bhavnani Retweeted News18

But this doesn't even surprise. That man is a walking potty mouth. #insensitiveSalman #fail #YogaDay

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: BollyFanLuver

No, they leave it to PR Queen, who knows best how to make an issue out of misogyny on a  national level, to show them the way. You see, as the number 1 female superstar in India, she has so much more impact. 😳 Once she does, they will follow her lead.

She gets everything before them, so why not this one too. Eagerly waiting for the media to ask her to comment on this.πŸ˜ƒ

When did Queen and Motormouth kapoor ever take the lead from her😲 As far as the Queen is concerned she is the hero amongst the actresses and in a rarefied category of her own, beyond competition. And Ms. Kapoor being a true fearless feminist has always tread on her own less travelled path, see how she espouses the cause for women's fashion, a true fashionista without parallel...so I doubt they will be awaiting for the overhyped PR star to show them the way, nah not India's two great daughters who are the epitome of honesty and forthrightness. Why should they take the lead from manipulative, conniving Deepu  
The way you asked that question

I thought that was someone's really long name πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†