Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 14 continuation

Arnav came back to his cabin and was standing near the opening to see Khushi.But she was not in her seat.He sent a message to her"Khushi I want to see you, want to talk to you, want to be with you..Please talk to me...".He didn't get a reply.He became restless.He called Aman. Aman sent a message..Arnav,I'm in the despatch section..will be back after half an hour.

Arnav had an important meeting to attend in the evening.But he couldn't concentrate.Aman avoided Arnav till the meeting because he was too embarassed to meet him but he felt happy for Arnav and Khushi.Khushi didn't answer or come to Arnav.

Arnav talked very less  and looked serious throughout the meeting.After the meeting, Arnav told Aman that he wanted to talk to him.They went to their favourite meeting spot  since school  days.Whenever Arnav wants to talk special he selected that spot which was far away from the crowd.

Aman didn't ask anything to him till they reached the spot.But Arnav spoke:Aman, why are you silent?

Aman:Nothing yaar.

Arnav:Today I feel very happy.

Aman:I know

Then they became silent.

They reached the spot and got down from the car.Then started walking .

Arnav broke the silence:Aman, Thank you very much yaar for talking to Samantha, I mean Khushi.

He continued:Aman, I think that she is hiding some thing.Do you feel so?

Aman:Why?

Arnav:I know that she loves me, in fact I knew that very well.That is why I searched for her when I came back from London after the incident.

Aman:You searched for her.

Arnav:Yes, Aman infact I was feeling guilty of what I have done and I wanted to say sorry to her.But my ego didn't allow me.

Aman:So you had the intention to meet her before I told you the whole story.

Arnav:Yes, but I was reluctant to share it even with you.But when I heard the sufferings she and her family had because of me, I was totally ashamed.Now, Aman I want her always with me.I'm..I'm... going to marry her.

Aman suddenly stopped walking and hugged Arnav and became very emotional:I'm very happy yaar.Very happy...this is I wanted always..

Arnav:But Aman she won't accept my proposal..I'm sure..I'm ready to wait..but I want to find out the reason for shrinking away from me...

Aman.It's nothing Arnav..Her family suffered because of you...So naturally she will have that grudge against you...And I don't think that her family will forgive you easily.

Arnav:Please don't tell this to any one.I'll mention every thing to Di slowly.

Aman:Okay...But if Khushi rejects and avoids you..?

Arnav:Aman, you know me well...?

Aman:Yes, my dear arrogant Raizada.

Arnav was walking restlessly  in his cabin.He couln't concentrate in his work.Khushi was absent for the past two days.she sent leave application through mail to him, putting a CC to Aman and Aakash.The reason mentioned was personal. He tried to get her through phone but could n't .Her phone was switched off. He sat on his chair, closed his eyes and rested his head on the chair. Aakash entered the cabin followed by attenders carrying files.Aakash noticed that Arnav was absent minded and disinterested.

Aakash:Bhai are you okay?

Arnav:yes..why?

Aakash:Bhai,You need to relax.You look very strained.Is some thing bothering you?

Arnav:No..nothing...Aakash...Where is Aman?

Aakash:He is conducting the preliminary meeting with section managers.

Arnav:Ok..

Aakash left.He knew very well that Arnav was worried for Khushi.In fact Aakash called her and she answered that she has some personal matter to attend to.

After the office hours Arnav asked Aman about Khushi:Aman knew that he was desperate.

Aman:I really don't know yaar.She mentioned that it is personal.

Arnav:Did she answer your call?

Aman:yes

Arnav:so she is purposely not answering my calls.

Aman :Don't worry.You can ask her when she returns.

Aman:Arnav  what about meeting her family and  clear the air?

Arnav:Not now.Di is the best person to deal with such a situation.We'll wait for some more time.

Arnav was lying on his bed thinking about Khushi.He took his phone.It was nearly mid night.Arnav sent a message to Khushi.

"I'm going to sleep.But before that I just want a hello or just a good night from you".Arnav understood that she saw the message.He waited.He didn't get a reply.

He sent another message:Why didn't you come for the past two days?How many times I called you?Samantha, you are every thing to me.I ll never forget the way you hugged and kissed me the other day.I know that you love me.why are you coming very near to me and then suddenly moves away from me?I'm ready to say sorry to all of you..I'll come and meet your father tomorrow..is it ok?

He suddenly got her reply:"no never come to my house..please"

He suddenly pressed her number and called:Samantha..no..Khushi...just say some thing to me.Don't torture me like this.

Khushi was lying on her bed crying.Actually she was dying to meet him.But she could not.She saw his missed calls.But didn't answer.

He understood that she was crying.Khushi..talk to me...

Khushi...Arnav Ji...Please..please..forget me..please..I can never be yours..

Arnav:Why..tell me..why?Dammit.

Khushi cut the phone.

It was a sleepless night for him.What is wrong with her?He was utterly confused.

Aman and pooja were planning to get married.They were waiting for Pooja's sister Thanuja to come from Australia after the higher studies.Thanuja was a chirpy,beautiful, smart girl.She made friends with people very easily.

Aman discussed every thing with Pooja.She respected him very much because Arnav respected her as he respected Anjali.But Pooja was very naughty.Aman asked her about the mysterious behaviour of Khushi.

Pooja:Hmm..this is some thing complicated.

Aman:I didn't ask you to assess the situation.I'm asking for a solution

Pooja looked at him:You and your kadoos friend are big brains know?.The business tycoon and his adviser are block heads while dealing with girls

Aman:Pooja, don't check my patience.

Pooja:Okay, if I give a solution, would your love sick friend accept it?

Aman:Don't call him love sick.

Pooja:I think I'll interview her one day and find out.

Aman stood up and began to walk angrily.Pooja always liked him more when he is angry.She hurried and hugged him from back.

Pooja:I'm sorry.I was only joking.She came in front of him and kissed him fully on his mouth.

Aman:I want them  happy like us.

Pooja:I know how much you love him.Aman , what about taking the help of Thanu?She can help us  to test her love towards Arnav.

Aman:How?

Pooja:Aman..you don't know the mind of a woman who truly loves a man.

Aman:Really..?

Pooja:she  will be ready to die for the person she  loves, but she will never accept a situation where the person she loves avoids her and shows  interest in another girl .

Aman gave a horrified expression:You mean he has  to show interest in another girl?

Aman:No ..another girl will show interest in him.

Aman:What ?already Khushi is annoyed with him...No..no way.

Pooja: I'm sure that I can rely on Thanu.

AmanNo..no way Pooja... I'm not ready for any such thing

Pooja:We have to find out the reason for Khushi's mysterious behaviour know?

Aman:yes but Arnav would kill me if he knows the truth.And I consider it as cheap...

Pooja:Then you find your own way.

Aman sighed but he decided to discuss everything with Anjali and Aakash.

Aman briefed to Anjali that some thing is bothering Khushi to come close to Arnav.He didn't tell her anything regarding the incident happened in the office.Pooja was with him.

Anjali :we should make both of them open their mind and I don't want to prolong with this matter Aman, We should conduct their marriage as early as possible.

Aman:Yes Di.

Anjali:Regarding Thanu, If Arnav knows our planning, he would be furious and you know Aman, some times I'm very afraid of his reponse.

Aman:All of us are thinking about his happiness.He suffered a lot in his life.We should do any thing to make him happy.

Aman:we are so blessed to have you as chote's friend.She cried and Pooja hugged him.

Arnav came to office early that day.Khushi was not present.He called her but there was no answer.He waited impatiently.She came after some time.All gathered around her to know the reason for her absence.Arnav was watching every thing.He called the receptionist and told  her to ask Khushi to come to his cabin.All feared that Khushi would get some scolding from the boss.No one in the office had any clue regarding Arnav's interest in Khushi because she went to his office very rarely.

Khushi entered his office.Arnav was looking at her.

Arnav:Be seated Khushi

Khushi:No..Arnav ji ..I'll stand here.

Arnav:Oh!thanks..at least you didn't call me sir.

He continued:Khushi..I'm not going to behave rudely or I'm not going to use any force on you..but I just want to know the reason for your strange behaviour.

Khushi:I've nothing to say

Arnav:see..Khushi..I'm a person who gets what he wants...I want only  just seconds for that...but I want to hear three words from you...

Khushi:I told you several times ...You won't get it from me...

Arnav:You will say it...You will say it aloud one day...

Khushi turned and went from the room.

Arnav was fuming with anger.         

It was a Sunday.When Arnav woke up very late and came to the living room, he saw  Aakash and Kishore immersed in watching a movie.Arnav came and took the newspaper and started reading.Anjali came , sat near Aakash and nudged him.Aakash startled and then understood.He took his phone and called some one.

Aakash:Is it Khushiji?

Arnav suddenly looked up.

Aakash continued.Khushi ji, how are you?I didn't see you yesterday.

Kishore:Is it Khushi?I also want to talk to her.

Anjali was acting innocent but she was secretly observing Arnav's expressions.She was enjoying every moment.

Anjali grasped the phone from Aakash and said:Khushi, we are planning  to go to Shiv parvathi temple tomorrow .Pooja's sister Thanu has come from Australia.Aman and Pooja are getting married know?Her parents want me to go with Pooja .Please bring Payal also.

Kishore interrupted:Tell her that I'm also going.

Aakash:You ..to temple?

Khushi:Anjali Di, It is far away from the city know?What about Neha?

Anjali:Pooja's parents will take care of her.

Aakash snatched the phone:Khushi Ji, I'm also coming

This was too much for Arnav

Arnav:You forgot the project to be presented for the meeting on next Friday?

Aakash:Oh, Bhai, It will be ready by Wednesday.

Khushi could hear his voice through the phone.Arnav snatched the phone and switched it off.

Arnav:Di, only you will go with Aman and Pooja.

Arnav to Aakash:And when did you start inviting our lady staff to temple and outing?

Kishore whistled .

Anjali :Chote, bad manners..I was talking to her know?

Kishore:Aakash ..don't worry..I'll manage.

Arnav went to his room in a rage.

Kishore:Di, what is wrong with Arnav Bhai?

Anjali:Forget it.We will arrange a get together next Sunday here.

Kishore:wonderful idea.I'll make all the arrangements.

Anjali:Good

Aakash:Bhai won't like it.

Anjali:We'll conduct the party in the roof garden.So he won't be disturbed.

Kishore:Wonderful!

Kishore:So tomorrow?

Anjali sighed:Tomorrow, I'll go.Other wise Chote will be angry.

Anjali went to kitchen.Nani was giving directions to Hari prakash for lunch.

Aakash went after her.He spoke in a low tone:Di, see how jealous and possessive Bhai is?

Anjali was very happy:We should know what is in Khushi's mind.

Aakash:I have an idea.

Anjali:What is it?

Aakash:Wait and see.

The next day Arnav made sure that only Anjali accompanies Aman, Pooja and Thanu.

Teaser to part 15

Khushi was wearing a red saree with a mixed colour border .Her hair was open.she  moved towards the swimming pool.she was searching for Neha.There  was only a dim light in the area.Arnav was watching her  from his room.He slowly followed her.She turned when she saw a shadow.He was standing there staring at her.He went near her.He was mesmerised by her beauty.He could not take his eyes away from her.She also could not take her eyes away from him.He is handsome, breath takingly handsome...He went too near and whispered :khushi...

Khushi thought she will lose her control,but asked in a trembling voice:Who is she to you?are you going to marry her?

Arnav:What the...Who...?

Do I have to continue?

Edited by mskalasobti - 7 years ago
Veronicaa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update... What will be Arnav's reaction after knowing the consequences of his actions... Loved it ❤️... Waiting for more 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ofcourse u have to continue...what i dont understand is that Arnav has already told Aman that he loves Khushi and wants to marry her, so why are they trying to get Kishore into the picture to make ARnav jealous...he is trying his best to woo her and Aman knows that... its she who needs to get jealous...and Pooja's plan of involving Thanu is the best  idea...
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
innocent khushi does not even know how to hide her insecurity infront of arnav.
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting yet confusing..
I still didn't get the reason for kushi behavior...
Wat is it that pooja said to aman.
Plz update soon
mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjs

ofcourse u have to continue...what i dont understand is that Arnav has already told Aman that he loves Khushi and wants to marry her, so why are they trying to get Kishore into the picture to make ARnav jealous...he is trying his best to woo her and Aman knows that... its she who needs to get jealous...and Pooja's plan of involving Thanu is the best  idea...

Only Aman knows that Arnav loves her and wants to marry her .But he wishes that he should claim her as early as possible.So simply setting the stage and also he likes to embarass him.
ILoveDoremon thumbnail
part 13 - arnav jealous of Kishore, so atleast khushi acknowledges that Arnav is repenting.
ILoveDoremon thumbnail
part 14 - romantic, arshi had their cute little moment.
ILoveDoremon thumbnail
if only arnav had come to know about khushi's father he would repent so much and be guilty life long.
ILoveDoremon thumbnail
teaser - Jaado Hian Nasha Hain Moments and Anjali-aakash-aman are master minds here for bringing arshi close.