Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
He should actually suffer a but more, he made her go through a lot..
Living his jealousy side..

Continue soon 
mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

PART 14

Shyam was doing some work in his laptop when Anjali entered their bedroom.She went and sat beside him.He was immersed in his work.But he asked her looking into his laptop:What's it Anju?

Anjali:Can you be here with me on next Wednesday?

Shyam:What's special?

Anjali didn't answer.He looked at her.She was crying.

Shyam put his hands around her shoulders.

Shyam:Anju, what's the matter?

Anjali:It's my mother's death anniversary.

Shyam:Oh, I'm sorry dear.Sure, Anju, I'll be here with you

Anjali:You know chote.He gets very upset on that day

Shyam:I know.I'll be with him

Anjali:We could not get any news about papa.It's almost 10 years.Arnav was  just 17 years.

Shyam:We searched every where know.We took the help of media also.

Anjali:Yeah, Arnav tried all ways but still no clue.My Arnav was a very gentle and reserved boy.How the life has changed him.

Shyam:Please don't worry dear, we will find a suitable girl for her.

Anjali:I don't think that any girl will adjust to his mood flutuations.

Shyam:But Anjali, now a days I see certain change in him.He has no girl friends.I doubt whether he is up to some thing.

Anjali was now very tensed:You lawyers and police men doubt every one and every thing .She changed the topic and started to fold her dresses on the cot.

Khushi as usual came to the office and started her work.She found that Arnav, Aakash and Aman didn't reach the office.She was wondering where they have gone.She asked the manager .It was then she knew that it was Arnav's mother's death anniversary and he was attending pooja at home.He also said that they will come in the after noon.Khushi suddenly felt sorry for him.She thought :He must have behaved badly to me but today I won't be rude to him.She felt uneasy and suddenly had an urge to see him.She was wondering about her state of mind.She could not concentrate in her work.

Aman came first .Khushi completed the work she was doing and went in search of him.She found him in the conference hall.There was no one else there.Every one was having lunch in the canteen.aman was arranging the papers on the table.Khushi went inside.

Khushi:Aman sir, is the pooja over?

Aman:Yes, why Khushi?

Khushi:How did his mother die?

Aman:Due to heart aatack

Khushi:His father?

Aman hesitated.He didn't want to discuss it.Instead he said:Khushi, I want to tell you some thing.

Khushi looked at him questioningly.

Aman continued:Arnav was not like this.You know, he was a gentle person, still he is.But the hard times in life made him so.He had to take up all the reponsibilities at a young age.He was very close to his mother.I think almost all children are.But he loved his mother more than anything else in this world.

Khushi,he really cares for you.I know him well.I know that you cannot forgive him.But be kind to him.You can bring positive changes in him.I know him very well.He is no more interested in any other girls.Even though he had girl friends, he was never possessive,He never cared for them.And as people say he didn't have any serious relation with any girl except in his college days.But he told me that even that relation was an infatuation.She cheated him and when he saw you with Rohit he may have remembered that incident.He once told me that he knows that Rohit is not your boy friend.

Khushi suddenly asked:Then why did he do this to me ?Now also he forces me to accept his terms.

Aman:Let me ask you one question Khushi,If he avoids you totally, what will be your reaction?,your state of mind?Have you ever thought that way?He is rich, handsome,the much sought after bachelor,many girls and their parents are waiting for a hint.

Khushi suddenly looked pale.She was staring at Aman.

Aman:You haven't thought that way know?Why should he repent?Why should he feel sorry for what he had done?Why is he trying to be close to you?

Khushi:I thought...

Aman:that he has some bad intention?

Khushi kept silent

Aman:If he had some bad intention, he could have destroyed you before I came that night.You remember?

Aman:I just want to know one thing Khushi.Do you hate him really?

Khushi suddenly said:No...No...and she cried and ran out.

She stopped in the track and was shocked to see Arnav leaning on the door.He heard each and every word talked between them.She forgot every thing and hugged him and cried .She kissed him on his cheeks  and eyes.Aman was in a shock to see what was going on.He left and closed the door .

Arnav was quiet.He didn't say any thing at all.He simply stood there hugging her tightly , accepting her kisses.

Arnav whispered:Khushi...khushi...stop crying...

She slowly raised her head and looked into his eyes.She saw  love and care in his eyes.He kissed her on her eyes, cheeks and was going to kiss her on her lips...She whispered:Arnav Ji...I..I..

She saw the happiness on his face.He looked into her eyes and said:Yes..Khushi

Suddenly she remembered her father...the memories flashed..she looked at him with fear..pushed him aside and fled from there.

Arnav was shocked:What..Khushi stop..stop Khushi..he ran after her.

She went straight to her cabin and locked it.She leaned on the door inside and broke down.

Arnav could not go there as staff started to occupy the seats after lunch.

He went straight to Aman's cabin.But he was not there.

Part 14 will be continued.

Edited by mskalasobti - 7 years ago
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very intense update loved it
pl post the contlnuation soon, hope you are already into it, as i see y ou online
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear please update soon
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow brilliant update loved it can't wait for next part hope khushi forgives arnav.
Veronicaa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww poor khushi wanting to reconcile with Arnav but can't do it... Loved the update ❤️... Update soon waiting for more 
P. S.  Thanks for the pm😃
vvini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing!!!! It's difficult to accept arnav now for khushi:(😭
Maghinalls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hope kushi will tell her situation
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail