sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Super update and teaser dear please update soon
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb chap 13th n 14th..
3As are doing everything to bring arnav khushi close..
Hope kishore n pooja's sis wont unknowing create the problem but this plan goes the way 3As planned..

Arnav finally said sorry to khushi...
How did Aman, Arnav have not find about khushi's father's illness..

Neha too good.. nice idea to bring Arnav Khushi together..

Like the way khushi behave after Aman told him about Arnav's past...

Eagerly looking forward
vinii01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...loved it. Thanks for pm.
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Part 13, 14 Awesome updates/teaser
rockstarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
interesting teaser
cont soon
mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

PART 15

It was almost one month since  Khushi joined Arnav's office.Arnav's love for her strengthened day by day.But he couldn't get what he wanted  to hear from Khushi.He was thinking: "I have two more months with me to win my bet. It's not a matter of bet.I want to make her mine." He decided to talk to Anjali .But didn't get a suitable opportunity.She knew that he loved a girl at Lucknow and was going to propose to her.She will be happy to know that he is going to be married and settled with the same girl.

Anjali was excited  about the get together.She invited Khushi also.But Khushi didn't accept it at first.But it was Aman who convinced her about it.He wanted Khushi to come more close to Raizada family.Arnav frowned over the idea of a party and get together but welcomed it whole heartedly when he knew that Khushi was  also going to be a part of it.

Garima, Payal and Buaji didn't give her consent to take part in the event.It was then for the first time Anjali gave a call to Khush's house.She talked with Garima and Payal and they were truly respecting her humble approach to them.

Garima:How can a devil like him can have a sister like this?

Khushi:He is not a devil

Garima was  shocked to hear the comment:Khushi.is it you who made the comment?

Khushi now was totally embarassed.

Payal:I think she is planning again some thing;

Khushi:No jeeji..no.I just said without thinking.

Garima:Khushi, I don't like you going there.

Payal:Me too.

Buaji who was in the kitchen joined them.

Buaji:What are you discussing?

They told her the matter.

Buaji:Khushi,you should go..I'll come with you..I want to talk to him

Khushi told a lie:Buaji, Amma ,now a days he is not causing any problem to me

I want to go because of Anjali Di.If I don't go it will be an insult to her.

Payal:The programme is at night know?

Khushi:Di promised that she will see to my safety.

Garima:Then, Payal you go with her.

Payal:I don't want to meet that man, Amma

Garima:for Khushi's sake.

Thus Payal went with Khushi for the Sunday get together.

Arnav was looking at the gifts he purchased for Khushi.He kept it inside his cupboard.He was collecting many things for her which he imagined to be given to her on their wedding night.He even was thinking of the dress she has to wear on wedding night.He smiled at himself.He thought:now I'm thinking like an adolescent boy.He took out the chain with the pendant S.He heard some body coming to his room.He quickly put it in his pocket.It was Anjali

Anjali:Chote, you are not getting ready?

Arnav:yeah di...

Anjali:Chote wear your best suit.Today we are going to click many  photos

Arnav: I won't be there for any nonsense.As it is a party for Aman and Pooja ,I'm here.Otherwise...

Anjali: Hmm..may be you are bored nowadays as you don't have any girl friends..

Arnav:Di..I want to tell you something..I..

Suddenly Aakash entered the room:Di, Bhai..they have come.

Anjali went after Aakash.While going she said:Chote you can tell me later.

A disappointed Arnav went to the living room.Aman and Arnav hugged each other.Arnav and others were introduced to Thanuja.

Then the door bell rang.Arnav went and opened it.He saw Payal standing there.She stood there as though she got a shock.She stared at him.She forgot the surroundings.His eyes were searching for some one else.She now slowly appeared at the entrance.Arnav's heart missed a beat.How can a girl be so ravishing?

Anjali came forward:Why chote you are not allowing her to come in?

Then only Arnav realised that he was standing in front of the door without giving way to her.He stepped aside and Payal got in.Then Khushi entered.Every one stared at her.Oh my god, red suits her so well.Neha hugged Khushi.Kishore came forward and shook hands with her.They soon immersed in chatting.Arnav didn't like it.

Khushi was introduced to Thanu.Pooja nudged Thanu.Thanu slowly moved towards Arnav.Thanu was wearing a short dress and Khushi and Payal were too embarassed.Nani didn't like har.

Thanuja:Arnav...can you please show me the place around?The whole place is very enchanting.It's beautiful at night.I liked the way you are maintaining the garden.

She stood very near to Arnav .

Arnav was totally embarassed and Aman's heart was beating faster.

He murmered to Pooja:I'm not looking at him.What is his expression?

Pooja:He is looking desperately at you.

Khushi ,eventhough was talking to Kishore, was watching every thing.Anjali and Aakash were enjoying the scene.

Anjali:Chote, please take her around.What are you waiting for?

Arnav had no option.Thanu went with  Arnav and she was talking non stop

Aman's phone buzzed:He saw Arnav's message.Save me other wise I'll tell Pooja about Kavitha.

Aman jumped up from the seat.

Pooja:What is wrong with you Aman?

Aman:I forgot to tell Arnav an important matter and he went in search of him.

Kavitha was Arnav's staff who very much admired Aman.She tried her level best to be close to Aman but Aman totally ignored her.

Aman reached near Arnav.Thanuja was admiring the paintings in the hall at upstairs.

Arnav murmered:Take her down at once, other wise ...

Aman:Thanu, we will see the whole place around after the party.

Arnav came down fast.

Anjali watched Khushi's expression and nodded to Aakash.

Anjali:Pooja, your sister is very smart.

Khushi was thinking:Not smart...over smart...with a small piece of cloth...

Kishore:Khushi ..you are very beautiful.She startled.

Khushi:Are you going to flirt with me?

They laughed and Arnav was burning with jealousy.

The party started.Melodies were played in the back ground.

Aakash  was seated between Kishore and  Khushi:Khushi ji.. your sister  seems very serious

Khushi:Jeeji does not speak much.

Arnav was talking in mobile.But he had eyes his eyes on her.When he stopped talking , Thanu went and sat near him.

Anjali came near Aakash and Khushi:Khushi , I'm coming one day to your house.I want to meet your parents

Kishore:I'm also coming.

Khushi and Payal looked at each other.

Payal:You are always welcome madam

Anjali:Please don't call me madam.

When Kishore moved away Anjali told:Look Aakash, Thanu has made friends with Arnav.They look good together.

Khushi  realised that she can't take it more.She moved from there and  walked on the terrace. Neha was playing around and ran to Khushi.

Aman and Pooja were talking to Shyam and Nani.But had an eye on Arnav and Khushi.

Arnav felt uncomfortable with Thanu.He tried to catch the attention of Aman.He purposely avoided Arnav.

Kishore now was talking to Payal.Khushi saw her jeeji laughing at his joke,she felt very happy.

Soon Payal and Kishore became friends.

Anjali went and sat near Shyam.

Shyam:This Tanu is getting on well with Arnav.Do they know each other earlier?

Anjali:No Shyam ji

Khushi heard the conversation.Anjali stole a look at Khushi.Khushi was looking desperately at Arnav and Thanu.Arnav was watching her expression.

Aakash called everyone for photo session.

Nani with Neha and Shyam were sitting and all others gathered around them.Aakash then decided to have fun.He looked through the camera and came and adjusted the position of each and every one.He saw Aman, Pooja,Thanu, Kishore, Payal, Khushi .Arnav was talking in mobile.Thanu had left space for Arnav nearby her.Khushi was feeling disturbed.Anjali and Aman signalled to Aakash.He understood.He said aloud."Thanu ,please fill the gap."

Thanu:Arnav will be here.

Aakash:No Bhai is taller know .He will suit better at the end of the row.A delighted Arnav stood near Khushi .He side glanced her.She didn't look at him.He under stood that she is annoyed.Aakash repeated:Bhai, move closer, closer...To Khushi's embarassement , Arnav stood very near to her.Every one except nani , Shyam ,Kishore and Payal were trying to control laughter.

After the photo session, Nani, Shyam and Nehaa went down.Payal and Kishore were having  ice cream and was chatting.Neha went  with Khushi.Arnav was watching Khushi going down.Anjali was watching and she lowered her tone and told Aman, Pooja, Thanu and Aakash."Chote will follow her."

As she said, within moments he went from there.

Pooja:Thanu, please engage Payal and Kishore for some time

They tiptoed after Arnav.

Khushi and Arnav desperately wanted to talk to each other.

After reaching down Neha was running here and there and went to Arnav's room and from there to swimming pool.Khushi followed her.She stood mesmerised by the sweet and haunting smell of the flowers from the near by garden.Hariprakash came there to keep some thing on arnav's table and left.

Neha :Khushi di, I'm going to papa's room .

Khushi:Hari prakash, please take her there.

When Neha left, Khushi moved towards the swimming pool and was enjoying the surroundings.

Arnav was watching every thing standing at the narrow passage.He moved towards his room and then towards Khushi.

Anjali, Aman, Pooja and Aakash tiptoed and secretly watched them.

Khushi saw a shadow behind her and turned abruptly.

There  was only a dim light in the area.He was standing there staring at her.He went near her.He was mesmerised by her beauty.She could

not take her eyes away from him.He is handsome, breath takingly handsome...He went too near and whispered :khushi...

Khushi thought she will lose her control,but asked in a trembling voice:Who is she to you?are you going to marry her?

Arnav:What Bakwas...Who...?

Khushi:Pooja's sister.

Arnav:Jealous?

Khushi didn't answer.

Aman :Let us go.We got what we want.Khushi is concernrd.

Anjali:Yes..now let us go back

Aakash:I'll remain here.

Anjali and pooja caught his ear and dragged him away.Aman didn't forget to close the door.

Arnav was asking again:Khushi ..So you are not ready to give me an answer.

He slowly turned her to him and raised her chin. She couldn't meet his eyes.

Arnav:Khushi...look at me.

Khushi:Arnav ji, ...do you... know each other?

Arnav:Do you now understand the agony I went through when I saw you with another man?

Khushi:But you had many girl friends

Arnav:Before I met you.He slowly hugged her and she hugged him back.

Arnav took the chain from the pocket and called..Khushi...

Khushi was standing wide eyed at what she saw.Her chain was in his hands.

Khushi:It's my chain.How is it with you?

Arnav told her that he got it from the lift when both were at lucknow.

He turned her,moved her hair from her neck and put the chain on her neck.She was quivering at his touch.He slowly kissed her neck.She suddenly turned and hugged him tightly.

Arnav:I love you..love you Khushi...I..love you more than any thing else in the world...I'm crazily in love with you..I need you with me always...

Her body stiffened.She suddenly looked at him .

Arnav whispered:Why Khushi, why  are you looking at me like this?

Tears started rolling down her cheeks.

Arnav gave a tight hug and asked:Will you marry me?

It was so unexpected that khushi felt that she will faint.She looked at him wide eyed.

He was looking at her parted lips.He lost all his control and kissed her fully on the mouth. She was aware of a rising flame in her body.

Arnav was asking between the kisses...answer me Khushi...

Khushi managed to free herself from his hold.She was crying desperately.

She told :Arnav ji...I cannot live without you...I love you..love you very much...

But I cannot marry you..can never marry you..

A shocked Arnav was now shaking with anger.He grasped her hand and pressed her to him.He asked violently.His voice was aloud:Why Dammit?What is your problem?Tell me...

Khushi managed to free herself from his hold and ran from there.

Payal was in Nani's room.She thought that Khushi is there with Neha.She began to have a doubt.So she was coming from Nani's room to search.Kishore and aakash were talking.Anjali, Aman ,  Pooja and Thanu saw Khushi running from Arnav's room crying desperately.

They hurried to her.Payal also came running>She asked:Khushi..Khushi..what happened?

Khushi:Nothing, jeeji..let us go

Payal:Tell me Khushi..again anything?

Khushi:No..No..

Payal noticed her chain back on her neck.She asked :Khushi from where did you get it?

Khushi:I'll tell you later.

All others were also asking her the reason for crying.

Payal looked at Aman.

Aman was now so disturbed and wondering what might have happened?

Payal:Anjali Di, We are leaving.

Anjali called Kishore:Kishore can you please drop them at home?

Kishore:Of course.

Khushi:I'm sorry Di, I'll come and meet you later.

Aakash also reached there.

He asked:Where is Bhai?

Aman went in search of  Arnav. Anjali was now very worried but went with Khushi and Payal to see them off.

Aman went to Arnav's room and to the pool side.He saw Arnav standing staring into the open space in front of him.

Aman:Arnav, what happened?

Arnav didn't answer.

Aman again asked:Arnav, what happened between you?

Arnav suddenly turned away and walked past Aman.He was walking without looking at any one ,reached the front door, opened it and went out.Anjali , Aakash and Aman were running after him.But he took his car and drove fast.Shyam came and enquired what was happening.

Anjali hugged Shyam and cried.Pooja and Thanuja were totally astonished.

Shyam :Tell me, what happened?

Aman:Don't know, Arnav is ...angry..on some thing and went out.

Shyam:Anju, we are very much familiar with his ways.We'll ask him when he comes back.

Anjali:No Shyamji..I'm afraid.

Aman told that he'll drop Pooja and Thanu at home and will come back.

On the way back Pooja was telling Aman:Aman, It is better to discuss every thing with Shyam ji now.Some thing serious has happened.

Aman: Yes, I'm going to do that.

Aakash was trying to call Arnav.His phone was switched off.

Anjali:Shyam Ji, I want to talk to you.I'm sorry for hiding things from you.

Shyam:What's it?

She and Aakash briefed every thing to Shyam.

Shyam :You were playing with his life.But as I heard that they were happy today,there is some thing that annoyed Arnav.So I think better we'll give him time to open up.Anyway he will confide every thing to Aman.

Aman came back and Shyam and Aman talked privately .Aman told Shyam about the news paper incident.

Shyam:So, that is the main point we have to concentrate on.But we have to find out wht happened today.

Aman:He is not picking up the calls.

Shyam:Let him come.

They waited till 2.00 am.

Arnav quietly entered the hall.He saw every one seated there except Nani.Nani was fast asleep after the function. He started going to his room.

Aman hurried to him and hugged him.Arnav freed himself and went to his room.All went after him.

Shyam:Arnav, we are here to do any thing for you.We want to know what happened.

He was reluctant to answer.But said shocking every one.I'm going to marry Khushi.Tomorrow we are going to her house to ask the consent of her parents.Di and Jeeja ji ,please tell Nani.

It was actually a time for celebration.But they couldn't.Because they felt some thing wrong.Anjali went and hugged him:Chote, You and Khushi?

Aakash:Khushi Ji?

Arnav:Don't act innocent. I overheard your conversation yesterday with Aman.I knew that you were upto some thing.But actually I was going to give you a surprise.But I couldn't.

Arnav:Aman, How much you told them?

Aman wished to become invisible then.

Anjali:Arnav, Iam so happy.But Arnav, Khushi looked upset.And we have to ask Pandit ji.

Arnav:No way Di..He went near Shyam and told him:Jeeja ji, I want to talk to you alone.Aman, Please wait for me .I'll be back with a few minutes.

Anjali was annoyed:Why not to me?

Arnav:We're not informing any one in her house that we are going there.

According to shyam's request every one went from the room.

Edited by mskalasobti - 7 years ago
shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just hope he doesn't spoil anything in his anger again
ILoveDoremon thumbnail
loved this chapter, intense confession, if only arnav knew the after effects of his wrong doings.
kowshira9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Why cannot kushi marry arnav