Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Superb update 
mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shakrobaaj

Wonderful update,
Deal is seal with anger n helplessness...
Poor Arrogant Singh Raizada...
Akash, Anjali and Aman are the best n very mischievous ones.
Next part please ASAP.

Updating
mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

PART 13

Anjali, Shyam, Arnav and Nani were having dinner .

Anjali:Neha's birthday is on next Monday.We' ve to celebrate it.Chote,no excuses .You should be here for the celebrations.

Arnav:No way Di.I'll  take her out and I want to gift her whatever she likes.But I can't stand the bakwas show  of  your friends.

Anjali:Chote, you are very sadistic and cruel

Shyam:Not attending a celebration is not a cruelty.

Anjali:Both of you are kadoos.

(Anjali and Arnav didn't mention anything regarding Arnav Khushi to Shyam.Because Shyam was very practical and won't stand any jokes.Anjali didn't want to spoil the image of her brother in front of her husband.Further he was very busy in his profession.But he loved his wife very much)

Aakash:Jeeja ji will be here know?

Shyam:Of course.

Aakash:Di, what about inviting the office staff?He stole a look at Arnav.He saw him being alert.

Shyam:That's a good idea.Neha will be very happy.But if office staff is coming, we'll conduct it in a nearby place of the office.

Arnav kept quiet.

Anjali:Is it okay Arnav?Aakash , chote doesn't like celebrations.You please invite all in the office.

Arnav:It's not that.Monday is a working day.Monday's function can be a family function and if you want to invite the office staff, it can be on a Sunday.

Akash:Bhaiyya is right.Di, your wedding anniversary is also in this month know.We'll make it grand.

Anjali:Yeah,it's after two weeks.

Arnav saw it as an opportunity to talk to Khushi because Khushi didn't even look at him in the office.She was there for the past one week but never even had a glance to his cabin.Arnav was feeling totally desperate.He sent many messages but she didn't answer.        

One Sunday Akash went with Anjali,Neha and Nani to the temple a little away from their house.Aakash was waiting outside the temple after having the prayers.He saw a girl coming through the steps of the temple.She wore a saree of AR designers(AR short form of Anjali Raizada).She came to the small shop near where he was standing,   bought the Pooja Thali and went back to the temple.He was simply  curious and walked behind her. He saw her talking to a familiar person,Khushi.Khushi, Anjali and Nani were standing together and praying.He waited.After the prayers, When they were leaving they saw Aakash standing there.Khushi introduced her sister Payal to Aakash.Payal looked very serious and simply said a hello to him.Aakash offered lift to them, but they denied.Anjali and Nani invited them to their house.Anjali requested  Khushi to come and help her for Neha's birthday.Neha hugged Khushi and asked her to come early on the day.

Khushi:How can I come early?It's a working day.

Neha:I'll tell chote mama.

Anjali and Aakash looked at each other.

On the way back home Anjali said:Payal is very serious.She didn't interact much

Aakash:May be because of her bad experience in life.

Nani asked:What experience?

Anjali and Aakash startled.Oh my god...they forgot Nani is with them

Anjali:no..nothing Nani...We were telling, she may have had some bad experiences.

Nani:I like Khushi and Payal.They are not like Chote's girl friends.

After two days While Arnav was on his way to office he saw Khushi coming by walking a few kilometres away from the office.He stopped his car a little away and waited for her.When she reached near by he asked her to get in.She didn't mind and kept on walking.He again asked her to get in.Khushi was in a dilemma because the people were watching them.She had no option but got inside.

Arnav was now very happy to get her near by.

Arnav: Why are you coming today by walking?.She didn't answer.He asked two or three questions more.She didn't reply.

He was in a rage now and turned the car to the opposite side of the road leading to the office.Then she reacted.

Khushi:Where are you going?

Arnav didn't answer.She asked again.He didn't answer.She was in a panic now.

Arnav was driving on.Khushi:Where are you taking me?

Arnav again kept quiet.Khushi:I'll scream for help.

Arnav:You want publicity?

Khushi was shocked.She took her phone.Arnav was quick.With his left hand he snatched the phone and kept it in his pocket.

Then she started to cry.Now Arnav was tensed but didn't say anything.

He drove on and at last reached a secluded area .He stopped the car and asked her to get down.

Khushi:She remained in car itself.He went near the door and opened it.He removed her seat belt and helped her to get down.His nearness was evoking memories .

Arnav looked at her and said:Sam..Khushi...I want to talk to you.I tried to talk but you didn't listen.

Khushi:What do you want to talk to me?

Arnav:Whatever happened was my mistake.I'm ready to accept it.I want to meet your family again.I'll talk to your father.(He or Aman  had no idea that her father was paralysed)

Khushi:No..you won't.We don't want your concern.Keep away from me and my family.You are now a stranger to me.Now take me to the office.

Arnav:How is your name changed into Khushi?

Khushi didn't reply.Tears began to flow on her cheeks.

Arnav called :Khushi...And he tried to wipe away the tears with the tip of his fingers.She pushed his hands away and shouted:Don't touch me.Don't ever come near me .She cried by leaning over his car.Arnav could not see her in such a condition and at once hugged her tightly and kissed her on her hair.she was struggling but he tightened his hold and said:Sorry Khushi..I'm sorry.I'm very sorry.She could not believe her ears.She looked up and saw tears in his eyes.

Khushi:The Great Arnav singh Raizada, crying?She laughed through tears.

Arnav:Don't make fun of my feelings.

Khushi:Your feelings?Mr.Raizada,your tears, your repentance is not going to help any more.However you try you are not going to get what you want.

Arnav's expression changed.

He said:Again?

Khushi turned towards  the car.Arnav grasped her hand and pressed her to the door ,cupped her face and looked into her eyes.90 more days ...After that you will say what I want to hear.

Khushi:NeverMr.Raizada, it is your dream..you can't buy every thing for money.

They stared at each other.Khushi's phone buzzed .The phone was with Arnav.He took it outside.It was Aman.She tried to grasp it.But he answered for her.

Arnav:Yes Aman?

Aman was rolling his eyes.He was short of words:Arnav You..?

Arnav:She is with me, will come late to the office.Arnav switched it off and gave to Khushi

Khushi:How dare you to answer for me?

Arnav:I have the right.Get inside the car.

Khushi:I won't come with you to the office.Every one will find it awkward.

Arnav:I'll drop you near the auto stand.

Aman at once shared the news with aakash.

Aakash:so Bhayi is ina romantic mood in the morning.

Aman:He didn't sound so.

After a few days,Aakash invited all to Neha's birthday and Anjali's wedding anniversary.Anjali called Khushi and specially invited her and Payal.

An impatient Arnav called Khushi through intercom and asked her to come to his cabin.She came and stood in front of him .

Khushi:Yes, sir

Arnav:Call me Arnav or arnav Ji, not sir

Khushi:Do you give that freedom to all the staff?

Arnav:Stop this bakwas.You are coming for the function know?

Khushi didn't answer.

Arnav:Why Khushi..you are not even looking at me?

Khushi:Because I loathe you, do you hear me..I loathe you..

Arnav:No..never..you will say ...you love me ...take my word..

Khushi:Never..ever...if you are going to call me to your office unofficially, I will quit my job

Arnav gave a threatening look and asked:what if I revive the news I gave in the daily and publish it again?

Khushi was horrified:she was thunder struck.No...you can't

Arnav:Why not?

Khushi:Why are you so cruel to me?What have I done to you?

Arnav:I repeat,You are mine and I can do any thing with you

Khushi regained strength and said: No..Mr.Raizada,I think you love your Di very much..I'll meet her and will tell the truth to Di and Nani.Your brother in law is a lawyer, I will meet him also.

Arnav was shocked.He suddenly pulled her to him and whispered:If I'm Arnav Singh Raizada,I'll get what I want.He looked deep into her eyes and smiled:Your eyes won't tell lies.And he set her free.

Khushi returned to her cabin with a disturbed mind and shivering body.

Aman and Aakash were watching Khushi going in and out the cabin.

It was a  Friday before the function..Khushi was in a confusion  whether to go or not.She went to Aman's cabin.

Khushi:Aman sir, I want to talk to you

Aman:Samantha..sorry..khushi..please be seated.I didn't get an opportunity to ask   you the details..

Khushi:I was also thinking the same.Sir, fate brought me again to your friend.

Aman:Don't worry ..he won't repeat the mistakes.

Khushi:I doubt

Aman:Why?

Khushi:He has started threatening me

Aman laughed:He is already repenting what he has done.He doesn't know how to deal with the situation.

Khushi:Does Anjali Di know the truth?

Aman hesitated. He told a lie :No .He changed the topic:  But how is your name changed into Khushi.

Khushi stood up.There were tears in her eyes.

Khushi:Please don't ask me any thing now.I'll tell you later.

Aman was now concerned:It's okay Khushi.

KhushI:I won't come for the function.

Aman:Please come.Neha will be happy

Khushi: let me see.., sir.and she went to her cabin.

At that moment they heard some one talking in a loud voice which was followed by laughter of the staff.Aman quickly came  out of his cabin .He saw Kishore standing near the reception desk.

Aman:Kishore, when did you land?

Kishore:Hai..Aman Bhai and hugged him.

Arnav reached there to see what was happening?

He shouted:What's going on here?Get back to work.

Kishore whistled.He called Arnav Bhai... and went and hugged him.

Arnav pushed him back.Arnav:What are you doing here?

Just then Khushi came there. Khushi saw a very tall and handsome young man standing near Arnav.

Kishore:Oh, no, why are you always like this?I came to see you.Where is Aakash?He turned and saw Khushi.He was staring at her and said Hai.

Arnav was now restless.

Khushi:Hai

Kishore:I'm Kishore and shook hands with her.

Khushi:I'm Khushi.

Aman was watching  and thoroughly enjoyed Arnav's expression.

Arnav said loudly:Kishore, go home.Let them do their work.

Kishore:Ok, Ok.any way all are coming for the party know.He turned to Khushi and said:Will meet you on Sunday.

Khushi smiled at him and looked at Arnav.He looked at  her with  a killer expression which sent a shiver through her body.she immediately withdrew from there.

Eventhough she spoke to Arnav in a defiant manner, she was now afraid of him.He may do any thing to win her.She  didn't under stand him.What sort of relation is this?He never said that he loved her.He destroyed her life.she suddenly remembered the day her father got paralysed. A sudden fear began to grasp her.she closed her eyes and tried to erase the memories.

.Khushi went to raizada house for the function.She was wearing a blue saree with silver border  with matching ornaments.Arnav was impatiently waiting for her .she came with her colleagues.Arnav had her eyes on her while receiving the guests.Anjali,Shyam, aakash, aman, Nani and kishore were also receiving the guests.Neha came running to Khushi and hugged her.Anjali was watching Arnav.Khushi said Namaste to all and went with Neha.She didn't look at him.

Kishore hurried after her.

Arnav became impatient.

Aakash:See Di,Kishore has already made friends with Khushi ji.

Arnav was thinking:Khushi Ji?

Party started after some time.Every one was immersed in eating and talking.Anjali, Aman and Aakash were watching Arnav and Khushi.They saw both of them stealing glances at each other.Arnav was not  taking his eyes off her.Kishore was talking to her non stop. Arnav saw him sitting near Khushi.

Anjali suddenly said:Look Aakash...Kishore and Khushi look good together know.

It was Aman who answered: Exactly .He looked at Arnav. He looked dangerous.

Aman slowly moved from there.

Aakash:Yes Di, very much

Arnav suddenly turned and went from there.Anjali and Aakash burst into laughter and Aman joined them.

Neha dragged Khushi through the corridor which led to the steps to upstairs.

She wanted to show her all the gifts she got on her birthday.

Arnav  was observing this and after some time slowly moved to the corridor to upstairs. Anjali, Aman and Aakash were watching him.Pooja was also present .Aakash quickly called Kishore and asked him to find Neha.

Aakash:she may be in her room

Kishore went in search of her and saw her sitting in her room with Neha.He also saw Arnav going into the room.Before Arnav could reach there he went inside and sat near Khushi and Neha on the bed.

Neha:Kishore mama...and hugged and kissed  him on the cheeks.

Kishore was looking at Khushi who looked very pretty in the blue saree.

Anjali also reached there and was watching the scene.

Kishore asked Khushi:When is your birthday?

A voice made them jump:why are you here?Go down.

Arnav had a killer expression.Anjali was enjoying the scene.

Kishore said:Arnav Bhai, why are you serious?Any problem with any deal?

Anjali:Why Chote, you are shouting?

Khushi and Kishore went with neha.Arnav watched them enjoying each other's company.He lost his control.

Anjali:what is your problem Chote?He didn't answer.He abruptly turned away  and went .

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update , please post the next chapter soon.
ssdewi83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jealousy don't make arnav marry khushi rush way
vinii01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...thanks for pm.
Veronicaa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arnav is soo thick headed... Amazing update... Loved it ❤️... Could you please pm me 🤗 pretty please with a cherry on top 😆
josnirmala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Enjoyed this update
Poor arnav beta 👏
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice..
I hate this anjali n akash..
They are being insensitive.
They themselves know how it is to be defamed in front of society..
Instead of understanding the seriousness of situation they are complicating everything..
Coz of their fun of jealousy game they are distancing arshi...
Its not easy for kushi to forget...
N arnav don't know how to handle situation
shakrobaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Jealousy game is on!!!!
Very interesting..
Arnav please behave yourself...woo her with all the love you feel for her.
Waiting for the next part...

Thanks for posting this part.