Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
very beautiful chapter, please continue soon next chapter, cannot wait to read.
mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

PART 11

Arnav was trying to call Aman for the details of Khushi.Aman purposely cut the call.He sent a message to Arnav that he'll be on leave for one week since he wanted to spend time with Pooja.Aman decided not to give any help to Arnav in Khushi's matter. He sent threatening  messages to Aman.Arnav  was in a dilemma what to do.

Aman briefed everything to Anjali before he left the town with Pooja except  the news given by Arnav in the news paper.He knew that Anjali would not take it lightly .Aman  very much loved his friend.So he just mentioned that Arnav misunderstood her  and  behaved rudely and used abusing words at her. She asked about the news came in the TV.Aman replied that it was done by media people and it spoiled Khushi's life. Anjali was furious and very sad when she came to know the whole story.Aman also added that Arnav could have saved her but he didn't.Aman really wanted the reunion of Arnav and Khushi.He also added that her name was Samantha at that time. Aakash was also there.Both of them decided to teach Arnav  a lesson. .Anjali and Aakash promised that they won't tell anything to Arnav or Khushi .

A furious Arnav reached home. Anjali asked him :How was the interview with Khushi?Is she selected?

Aakash:Bye the bye Di, I haven't met Khushi yet.Is she beautiful?

Anjali:Very beautiful.In fact I was thinking that she will be a good match for you.

Aakash:Beautiful?When can I see her?

Anjali:She won't be coming for tution any more.She is going back to their home town due to some personal matters.She gave me a call.

Arnav was listening to this conversation with his fists clenched .Anjali and Aakash were looking at Arnav to know his reaction.

Arnav :Di, I ve decided to appoint her.But I want her full details.Who recommended her here?

Anjali:Our neighbour

Arnav:Ok, fine.Get the details from him

Anjali:What's the use?She won't accept it.She is going.

Arnav:No..She is a good candidate.I think she can manage the design section herself.

Anjali:How do you know that in a short time?

Arnav was irritated:Di, please don't question me

Anjali teased him:Or Chote, you are also infactuated with her beauty?

Arnav raised his voice:Di..please stop

Anjali:Ok,so I'll give a call to her now.She picked up her phone.Arnav's heart was beating very fast.He was tensed.

Anjali:Khushi, I'm very happy to inform you that you are selected.

Arnav could not understand what she replied.

Anjali:ok, I'll call you back

Arnav was eager to know the answer.

Arnav :What did she say?

Anjali looked at him questioningly:Why chote, you are anxious?I haven't seen you being excited  in the appointment of the employees.

Arnav:It's...you know, ..she..seems a person with know how.I'll give her good salary.Tell her.

Aakash:Bhaiyya, it seems you know her well.

Arnav was looking some thing in his phone and said

abruptly:No..never..How can I?

Aakash:Di..if Bhaiyya thinks that she is good, I think we will persuade her to accept the job.

Anjali:No, let her decide herself.

Arnav turned and quickly went to his room

Anjali and Aakash burst into laughter.

Anjali:Oh, Aakash..I was going to burst.

Aakash:Di, We should also teach him a lesson.He should never repeat this to any other girl

Anjali:I know that he loved her.He was going to propose her

AaKash:Really?

Anjali:Yes, he told me on that day.I was feeling happy for him.But later I came to know that they had a break up.

I could see him very desperate and depressed for the past few months.I didn't know the reason.He broke his relation with Lavanya and if my information is correct, he has no girl friends at present, but we should make him say his love  aloud to the world.

Aakash:Yes Di, I'm with you .

Anjali:Nani should never know this.

Aakash:Of course Di.

Khushi was sitting in her room with Payal.She told her about Anjali's call.

Payal: you're not going anywhere.But Khushi,Why you didn't know that you are in his house?

Khushi:It's only a month know?And when I went there, only Nani and Anjali Di were there.

Payal:But at least once you may have met him, or any photograph?

Khushi:No way, the tution was only on week days and we didn't discuss personal matters much.We were coming close day by day but I've never heard anyone even mentioning his name.Anjali Di was just mentioning his brother as Chote.Neha was also mentioning Chote Mama, and Aakash Mama.Anyway why should they discuss their family with a tution teacher?And you know Neha often falls ill.

Payal:Any thing serious?

Khushi:It's some health issue that occurs in children.Anjali di told me that as she grows up she will be ok.

Payal:The name Raizada didn't click to you.

Khushi:How jeeji?There are many raizadas like guptas.And we read an article a few months ago that ASR is shifting his base from Delhi to Mumbai and Arnav is going to take over the business in London and going to settle there.

Payal:Yes, I remember.

Khushi was thinking.

Payal:What are you thinking?

Khushi:Jeeji, it's a god given opportunity.Why can't I take revenge on him?Anjali Di told me that he is going to appoint me.

Payal was horrified:No..never

Khushi:No, jeeji, I'm thinking the other way.I'll bargain for good salary,Papa's treatment can be done properly.Now we have only a meagre income i.e from the interest amount invested in the bank by selling the shop and and Buaji's pension.

Payal:No..Khushi.. I won't allow you

Khushi moved to the window:There was tears in her eyes..Jeeji..you know  what happened in our life because of him.I want to teach him a lesson.

Payal was silent.Then she asked:Can you do that?

Khushi:Samantha could not do it.But Khushi can.When I met him again I could not control my fear and agony because the memories came as a flash to me.I'll talk to Amma and Buaji and will make them understand the situation.

She had to make lot of efforts to persuade them to accept her decision.But they knew that Khushi was strong now, not like the simple,soft spoken girl she was earlier.

Khushi:Amma, don't worry, I can take care of myself.I'll teach him a lesson.

Buaji:Exactly.Good girl, I'll be with you

Khushi:Pappa should never know.I'll just tell him that I got a job.

Thus Khushi Kumari Gupta decided to accept the job offered by Arnav Singh Raizada.She picked up her phone and dialled Anjali's number.

ILoveDoremon thumbnail
Good that Khushi has decided to teach Arnav a lesson.
coderlady thumbnail
Oh what will she do? Can not wait to find out.
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
wat will happen next...
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good decision from Anjali,Akash and Aman. Khushi is standing strong but will she able to overcome her emotions. Whatever arnav did has affected her family a lot. I won't be surprised if she hates him
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Part 9-11 Awesome updates
vinii01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update... Thanks for PM.
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update..

Aman inform Anjali...
Too good Akash Anjali.. Arnav needs to learn a lesson..

Khushi also determined to teach him a lesson..

She is right she should use the money for her father's treatment...

Eagerly looking forward
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ... Will khushi come back to arnav' home .. Does she knows Arnav is anjali's brother