IshVeer FF: Drowning in Your Love | Chapter 13 (Page 32)

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello, all! I know I should be updating Soulmates and LDE first but the idea of this new FF came suddenly a couple of days back and I ended up writing this short piece for the first chapter.

This FF is not going to have a definite plot or anything; they will rather be independent of one another in each chapter. They're drabbles (though this chapter comes bit longer than being a drabble') and are meant to be short: very, very short; and they will be lighthearted ones and barely angst-y (there might be a couple of angst-y ones too, but not very much).

This is a format I'm working for the first time in, and in case you guys find it lame, do let me know. :)

Chapter 1: The Ruined Valentine's Day

"It was your fault!" Ishani shrieked at the fuming Ranveer.

"Mine? Mine?" he squeaked back, grabbing Ishani's hand who now carelessly turned away.

"For God's sake, Ranveer, we were supposed to be attending our Valentine's Day party. And we were the ones late there. How could you give more importance to your office meetings today? They were laughing at us!" Tears brimmed in her eyes.

"Oh, only if you weren't busy applying the buckets of makeup on your pretty face, we would have got there sooner."

"No," Ishani shouted back, unsure if she was to blush at the mention of "pretty face". "You had to wait for me instead of going to the meetings. Oh, they were not even meetings, were they? You did nothing there. It all got spoiled because of the impatience of yours! When I came back you had disappeared."

"Ishani, we were getting late!" Ranveer said, trying to cool himself down. It was their first Valentine's Day after marriage and they had been the ones not there in the party after planning the evening since last one week. The day had to be special but it was ruined now.

"Whatever!" Ishani said nonchalantly and moved towards her closet to fetch her nightie while Ranveer sighed in resignation.

As Ishani said so, they heard a click at the door as if it was closed from outside. Ishani and Ranveer froze, their hearts barely beating. Ranveer moved towards the door but found none. The silent invader had left.

He quickly tiptoed back to Ishani and smiled mischievously. The plan was finally successful!

"Looks like Baa is gone," Ishani whispered, coming close to Ranveer, and smiling.

He wrapped his arms around her tightly. "And now there's no one to disturb us anymore." He kissed her cheek.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Mr. Vaghela."

"Happiest to you, Mrs. Vaghela."

Please, please let me know your verdict. Anything. Positive or negative. It has to be something!

Chapter Index:

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4 

Chapter 5 

Chapter 6 

Chapter 7 

Chapter 8 

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hola girlπŸ€—
Missed youπŸ€— How are u ? πŸ˜³

Okey I loving the fact that you are writing drabbles😳😳 Kudos for you sweetie for trying something newπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

This drabble was cute, IshVeer 's nok jhok is always adorable to read about β€οΈ

Can't wat to read the next oneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

With love
Anjali β€οΈ
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Oh, I was waiting for a new update of Soulmates. But well, this compensates a little, too! 
Drabbles are always nice to read, short but sufficient. Sometimes they are long too, I have read them in certain other forums. 
And this was the first ever drabble in this forum! Cheers! I loved how you described their cribbing and complaining. 
So, Baa was snooping. Eh? 
Loved this one. But I want some Angsty stuff, too! I especially have a fondness for these angsty stuff. <333 
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Sugar Pie, aren't you MM? Anjali kab? Oh, whatever. But I was missing you! After so many days, you posted a post...
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Sugar Pie, aren't you MM? Anjali kab? Oh, whatever. But I was missing you! After so many days, you posted a post...

🀣🀣 Since my darl Jo called me Anjali , many started calling me that😳😳 Since I am bored of MMπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I prefer Anjali nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Missing u tooπŸ€—
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Since you are now famous as MM, it will be tough to change your name. πŸ˜† And I missed you more! [>:D<] How are studies going on? And how are you? You are not frequently online these days. 
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Since you are now famous as MM, it will be tough to change your name. πŸ˜† And I missed you more! πŸ€— How are studies going on? And how are you? You are not frequently online these days. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah well lets tryπŸ˜›πŸ˜› Please girl , i missed my Apple Pie the most😳😳  Studies are πŸ₯±  I am okey πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nope , I am not😭😭
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadikaIshVeer

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah well lets tryπŸ˜›πŸ˜› Please girl , i missed my Apple Pie the most😳😳  Studies are πŸ₯±  I am okey πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nope , I am not😭😭

Let's do. πŸ˜› Okay, okay. Who will win an argument with you? πŸ˜† Oh, do well. Best of luck. β­οΈ Glad to hear that. πŸ€— 
I have seen. I was not online, too.
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
O well I was expecting either LDE OR SOULMATES as both have stopped at interesting points and here I get a new one πŸ˜‰
Now what to say few days back I was thinking same thing that may be reading about ishveer short stories just like a moment with no connection to each other would be so nice as there were many moments which we wanted to have were left unfulfilled and here I get 😊
So here they are arguing for valentines party seriously they never stop bickering πŸ˜†
But all this to show baa smart ha
And ishani blushing over compliment πŸ˜ƒ
So got time lonely no one to disturb
Would love to read more dear
Nice effort I liked it the whole idea
Thnx for pm
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hiii Elvish
It's lovely...their cute nok jhok for Valentine's party...it's cute...wonderful thanks for PM