Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey, guys! Here comes the next drabble, and it's quite different... without IshVeer in it, and also with something of a crazy idea. I'm hoping no shoes for this. xD

Chapter 3: An Incomplete Desire

It was the 13th month of Ritika Zaveri's sentence in jail. She, like any other convict, hated it being there but there was no other way to be out. How could one escape after murdering two of the most high profile people? She, however, had made some topnotch plans to escape, but failed in all of them like a bunch of filmsy villains unable to carry out a scene. And worst of all, her two worst enemies, Ishani and Ranveer, were kept safe from all of her conspiracies. But how? Only if the poor prisoner knew.

"Hey, how are you, babe?" Her thoughts were interrupted by a familiar but shrill voice and she looked up. Her eyes burned in the rudest shock possible and her body trembled in fear.

"Ch- Chirag?" she whispered, sweating suddenly. "H-how did you come in?"

Chirag sighed, amused. "Well, I don't need to open the locks of the doors like you humans do, do I?"

Ritika still remained shocked. "But how the bloody hell you got out of your hell?"

Chirag laughed aloud, its sound piercing her head like a sharp razor. "Oh, they weren't allowing me to come down, but when I said I wanted to meet you, they with the greatest empathy did let me."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. But leave it. I have come to reprimand you for your terrible failures. How could you not separate Ishani and Ranveer in these months? God, Ritika! How could you not?"

"Oh, I tried!" she defended herself. "And don't look at me like that since you were no better than me. Couldn't do anything in 2 years."

Chirag rolled his eyes. "Come on, babes. I was the cause of their separation all the time."

"Really? I can't forget your condition that RV did in GDSC gathering. And after that Ishani and Ranveer's fairy-tale confession," Ritika mocked bitterly. "And atleast I am in jail, you've left the world completely."

"So what? I have other special powers."

"Useless in this world."

"Not at all."

"Oh, yes, they are!"

"Anyway, let's not fight. Our enemies might get stronger."

Ritika agreed.

"What to do next?"

And as Chirag was about to open his mouth, a large lightening hit his head and he was unconscious for five minutes. After recovering from it, he whispered silently, "Leave it. It's useless now."

"But why?"

"I heard Ishani just gave birth to a child, and she is one of the dearest angels from Heaven."

Ritika gasped.

"I'm completely helpless now, and if you don't want to join me in hell soon enough, better you stay out of their business."

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey dear that was amazing
Like seriously ritika in jail but lady is not sitting futile though she made fail attempt but still trying atleast πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Chiru baba is back and so sane 😲 but still hell has empathy for ritika like seriously πŸ˜†
OK so ishveer baby came just in 13 months blame pent up emotions of so much separation
But that last sentence was awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘ no point in trying that angel is way too much alone to handle them.
Thnx fro pm
Waiting for next
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
God! I've been meaning to review this for so long and finally I'm here!

Drabbles! Ah, my favourite! I remember the time when I thought of making SM and even US a series of drabbles but I'm simply incapable of writing short. Sigh, I'm rambling now again. Better shut up before I turn into the Ishaani of my FF who has no control over how much she rambles on and on into her diary. 

The first drabble is about IshVeer bickering on their first Valentines together. Sigh, good old days, good old days. But all that was a sham just because Baa was listening through the door. God, have they no privacy?! But Baa finally leaves when she thinks that they're day is ruined, and that's when our two genius plotters reveal how they were faking their fight just to make Baa believe that the day was ruined and to shoo her off.

Well, the rest was left to our imagination about how they "made it up" to each other. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

The second drabble comes and God, I think I was this close to falling off from my bed laughing. MM Cherie! Wow, this was have been the best dedication to her and you've nailed her enthusiasm and fangirling capabilities so brilliantly! Poor Ishaani got all jealous at the way she was asking for Ranveer. Ha! And poor Ranveer got all awkward with the attention he was receiving from cherie. 

But she's the best, so how could IshVeer not like her? But the epic one was cherie asking for her dream football team of 12 children! Oh my God, I could just imagine the look upon their faces! And Ranveer even agreed! Control, people, control! And how could cherie have achieved all this and not let Poplu know? Man, this was totally epic!

And then comes this latest drabble. Seriously woman, who are you and what have you done to my friend? The girl who couldn't even write her name in Soulmates and used so much cunning and resourcefulness to avoid using her name there wrote an entire chapter on her here! Girl, you keep surprising us like that. 

So, this is all ChiTika. Poor Chirag had to descend from Hell and tell her to stay away from IshVeer now that an angel had entered their lives. Well, that was quick. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Even Hell empathized with her sorry state. How nice. πŸ€£πŸ€£ And plot as she might, she isn't going to be able to do anything because her days of plotting and evil-doing have ended in jail. So I think it's best if she heeds Chiru baby's advice and keep her evil eyes off of IshVeer because she's just going to fail like always. 

Your drabbles so far have all been unusual yet very, very intriguing. But come on, girl, we want IshVeer romance! IshVeer! Romance! IshVeer! Romance! Okay, this is me signing out now before you come running behind me with your slippers. Do update the next one soon!

Love, 
LM

Ps. I didn't know that you had this bad a reputation when it comes to writing happy stuff. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Edited by LadyMeringue - 7 years ago
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am just loving it a lot Jigyasa πŸ‘πŸ‘
Too nice to get involved in these sweet drabble sections⭐️⭐️

Such a soothing pleasure and a gentle ease to sit and read these slight hearted works fo drabbleπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Pls continue soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey dear that was amazing
Like seriously ritika in jail but lady is not sitting futile though she made fail attempt but still trying atleast πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Chiru baba is back and so sane 😲 but still hell has empathy for ritika like seriously πŸ˜†
OK so ishveer baby came just in 13 months blame pent up emotions of so much separation
But that last sentence was awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘ no point in trying that angel is way too much alone to handle them.
Thnx fro pm
Waiting for next

Hey, dv! Thank you so much. :)

When will Ri sit peacefully and enjoy the freedom of jail? Idiot is too much into getting out of jail and get pissed off by everyone.

Chiru baba is a ghost, you see? He's no more human like us. Hah! God, I didn't think of IshVeer baby coming in just 13 months thing. Was that too early? But their hormones... were too much. What to say?

Angel... yesh! Also when they are now parents why will they bother with others? Sighs. We'll be spared of Ishani and her Mahanta too.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
QUOTE=LadyMeringue]God! I've been meaning to review this for so long and finally I'm here!

Drabbles! Ah, my favourite! I remember the time when I thought of making SM and even US a series of drabbles but I'm simply incapable of writing short. Sigh, I'm rambling now again. Better shut up before I turn into the Ishaani of my FF who has no control over how much she rambles on and on into her diary. 

The first drabble is about IshVeer bickering on their first Valentines together. Sigh, good old days, good old days. But all that was a sham just because Baa was listening through the door. God, have they no privacy?! But Baa finally leaves when she thinks that they're day is ruined, and that's when our two genius plotters reveal how they were faking their fight just to make Baa believe that the day was ruined and to shoo her off.

Well, the rest was left to our imagination about how they "made it up" to each other. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

The second drabble comes and God, I think I was this close to falling off from my bed laughing. MM Cherie! Wow, this was have been the best dedication to her and you've nailed her enthusiasm and fangirling capabilities so brilliantly! Poor Ishaani got all jealous at the way she was asking for Ranveer. Ha! And poor Ranveer got all awkward with the attention he was receiving from cherie. 

But she's the best, so how could IshVeer not like her? But the epic one was cherie asking for her dream football team of 12 children! Oh my God, I could just imagine the look upon their faces! And Ranveer even agreed! Control, people, control! And how could cherie have achieved all this and not let Poplu know? Man, this was totally epic!

And then comes this latest drabble. Seriously woman, who are you and what have you done to my friend? The girl who couldn't even write her name in Soulmates and used so much cunning and resourcefulness to avoid using her name there wrote an entire chapter on her here! Girl, you keep surprising us like that. 

So, this is all ChiTika. Poor Chirag had to descend from Hell and tell her to stay away from IshVeer now that an angel had entered their lives. Well, that was quick. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Even Hell empathized with her sorry state. How nice. πŸ€£πŸ€£ And plot as she might, she isn't going to be able to do anything because her days of plotting and evil-doing have ended in jail. So I think it's best if she heeds Chiru baby's advice and keep her evil eyes off of IshVeer because she's just going to fail like always. 

Your drabbles so far have all been unusual yet very, very intriguing. But come on, girl, we want IshVeer romance! IshVeer! Romance! IshVeer! Romance! Okay, this is me signing out now before you come running behind me with your slippers. Do update the next one soon!

Love, 
LM

Ps. I didn't know that you had this bad a reputation when it comes to writing happy stuff. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
[/QUOTE]

Hah, glad you found your way here! (hugs!)

Writing short... we sail in the same boat. These stories are meant to be about 100 words only and they go on to being about 500. 😲 😲 But anyway, here it's IshVeer we're talking about.

Do you expect them to have privacy in presence of Baa and Amba when both the women are dancing on these babies' heads like long lost dancers that were put into captive for 50 years?

And your fantasies... they truly surprise me. Coughs. Imagine karo. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

MM was on the cloud 9, weren't you, MM? And it was so awesome to make her and her partner in crime feel happy. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Oh, Ishani has had so many people running after her husband (Chiru, Ri,eyebrow and who not?), so she's bound to feel awkward, is she not? How could one blame her for her jealousy? ;)  Don't ask them to control or they'll run after you with their shoes. Haven't they controlled already enough? 😳 😳 πŸ˜†

Third drabble! Oh, well. I just wanted to make sure she didn't invade in their lives again, so had to write a "make sure" write up. ⭐️ ⭐️ So genius of me, I know. 😳 😳 But anyway, I'm not interested in that woman's life anymore. πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

Chirag had come to plot against IshVeer only, though ended up asking her not to. How wise of him and this is why we love him so much. 😳 😳 Cutie Pie Chiru.

Thank you so much! <3 Glad to have you here too.

PS. Bas kar, pagli. Rulayegi kya?

Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 7 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

I am just loving it a lot Jigyasa πŸ‘πŸ‘

Too nice to get involved in these sweet drabble sections⭐️⭐️

Such a soothing pleasure and a gentle ease to sit and read these slight hearted works fo drabbleπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Pls continue soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you, Jenny! I'm glad you're loving them. 😊 😊 I will write one soon.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

To those who wanted angst in the FF. ;) This part has been one of fantasies of those golden days of the show. ;)

Chapter 4: Sound of the Heartbreak

Friendship: One word which describes the basis of all the relationships in this universe. One relationship, if found in its truest and purest form, is the life of all the beings on earth. Ishani considered herself to be the luckiest person on earth for her friendship with her best friend, Ranveer. Ranveer: A boy who has known her since perhaps eternity, and better than she knows herself.

But what kind of friendship do they have? He knows her rights and wrongs, sorrows and their remedies, and she knows nothing about him. He has spent hours in preparing for her engagement ceremony but where has he disappeared himself now? She has no idea. She takes a look about her house, hiding from everyone, to find out where her best friend might be when she needs him the most. But his house is empty. His father is gone somewhere else and his mother has gone back to the village.

Ishani asks her cousins, but they reply they have not seen Ranveer since this morning. Last anyone saw him was the previous night when they had done finishing the party arrangements. His phone is switched off as well. Ishani feels a tear leave her eye and her hands fold in prayer. "Please, God," she whispers softly, "I want my best friend back."

In a couple of hours, when the sun is finally going down to rest, Ishani notices someone approaching her, and she smiles as her face brightens up at the sight of the newcomer. She circles her arms around his neck, and holds him closer as he comes to her. "Ranveer! I missed you so much!" she cries through her tears. "Please don't leave me like this again."

He seems shocked and does not reciprocate, but smiles awkwardly when Ishani pulls out of the embrace. She notices his eyes are not the same. They look weary and red.

"Are you alright?" she asks, and he nods lightly. Why didn't it convince her? "What happened to you? Where have you been?"

He looks at her, his eyes wanting to say something she wouldn't understand. At last he speaks with great effort. "Are you happy today?"

Ishani smiles, but he can notice the gleam is amiss. "I was waiting for you," she says, struggling to say something more, but keeping quiet.

"But now you won't need me anymore." There is a hint of brokenness in his tone, and such melancholy that at once she feels her heart getting pierced. She gulps.

"Why are you sad?" Her eyes hold his gaze firmly. He shakes his head.

"I'm alright," his answer is resolute.

"Where were you?"

"You should get used to being without me. I can't be with you after you're..." he pauses. "I'm not your personal property, am I?" His tone deceives the sarcasm he tries to include.

Ishani's questioning gaze pierces his and he shakes his head again, now to himself, and smiles. And Ishani can notice a drop of tear leaving his eye.

"Ranveer, I'm afraid," she whispers, taking his hand in hers, his touch always a strange comfort that nothing else can provide.

"Don't be. I'll always be there for you."

Ishani rests her head on his shoulder, and wipes her tears. He winces as she comes closer. Liar that he is! All the lies he speaks to see her happy today.

Although the sound of the heartbreak is always the quietest, she had heard his heart break all those times he was stuck with his loyalty, though it took so long to come to this realization. And all she wanted to tell him today was, there was no engagement tonight anymore.

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi JigyasaπŸ€—
Such a sweet one it was πŸ‘πŸ‘
Too small but yet too amazing dr😳😳

Lovely⭐️⭐️

Keep updating πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
But what kind of friendship do they have? He knows her rights and wrongs, sorrows and their remedies, and she knows nothing about him. 

How beautiful this drabble is? Angst. I had asked you for this, hadn't I? Girl, this is your forte. ❀️