Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KajalSR thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Hey, Kajal! Welcome here, darling. :)

Thank you so much, and I'm glad you found your way here. ;)

Ranveer and his love is all about pain, no? 😭 😭

Thank you. Just updating the next one too...

Thanks a ton! 😊

Yes,i was not able to resist from posting here <3 As Ishveer loves to take me to different SNS XD

Ranveer's love <\3 His saddened eyes always shows the depth of his love!
And the next drabble brought a flashback of so many sad episodes...!
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Say it... nikaal do sari bhadaas... M ready to take it... πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†

Last line is true... but banta hai yar... there's no harm in it... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

and believe me elvish... Fault to 99% ishveer ka hi hai... B4 MATH I didn't knew that something like IF exist and now sometimes I myself wonder over what I keep ranting... 🀣

Leave it. It wasn't bhadas. Bas... πŸ˜•  πŸ˜•

Hey, that's true! IshVeer ki hi fault hai. We used to be innocent kids, but these two... desperate souls... *coughs* have taught us so much.

Oh, wow. You joined IF due to MATSH only? Cool.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

MM, you better don't write 'Res'. Be creative and write 'I'm present!' It will be better for us since you look like that student that comes to the class only for attendance and bunks the rest of it.  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Ranveer and ice cream... Interesting... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Quote credit to swades... 😊

Sachchi nothing much was going there... First I also know that Ranveer is just not like that and second 4 weeks since injury... not suitable for strenuous activities u see... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Yeah, someone on the forum had said long ago how Ranveer is more like an ice-cream in oven: melts right away. That's how I derived this comparison. Though he does look like a Chocobar too, doesn't he? Delicious! ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Oh, the quote's in Swades? I've seen that movie various times, but don't remember it. It's been long anyway.

Haha. Yeah. Ranveer wasn't like that, but you forgot Ishani's attempts to seduce him? Even if they were meant to romanticize their relationship, I found them quite funny too. 😲 😲
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi Elvish another drabble you are utilising your break Time wisely πŸ˜‰
Another angst πŸ˜› forum members love for angst is making ranveer's love also small in front of it 🀣 🀣
I guess this is from the time when she comes in front of him and saves him from dying as always and their epic love saga depicted in hospital 🀣
This was nice I felt as if all the pain has been poured in that few Para's but the last line was the best
It was amazing reading it no one can tell this genre you are exploring first time
Amazing work dear
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next

Hi, dv! Yes, until yesterday we had some work, so was working on the drabbles only. Yeah, you got it right. It was from the same episode. Just his heart has been broken so many times, I didn't it was necessary to add anything more of the details. :)

Their confrontation was Ishani and shit were disgusting. 🀒 🀒

Yikes! The last line was meant to be the crux of the story too, and I'm glad with your response. Thank you so much. 😊 😊
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Awesome stuff, girl! I think my most choicest drabble will be this. <3

By the way, when was this one in the show? Initial months?

Hey, Effulgent! Thank you so much. :) Glad you liked it. And it was from that hospital scene when Ishani and Ranveer come face to face after 6 months and Ishani, driven insane by her mahanta, does lots of crappy stuff.  🀒 🀒
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: KajalSR

Thanks a ton! 😊

Yes,i was not able to resist from posting here <3 As Ishveer loves to take me to different SNS XD

Ranveer's love <\3 His saddened eyes always shows the depth of his love!
And the next drabble brought a flashback of so many sad episodes...!

Welcome!

Heh, IshVeer are amazing. They do manage to take us to many places we never wish to be in. Twitter is one such example.

true. Ranveer's eyes showcased his love in the mot painful way. He couldn't say it all, but his eyes did. πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Hi, all! After a long time, I know... Sighs. Though I'm glad to be back! xD And anything is welcome for this chapter for the most obvious reasons. 

Chapter 7: Promises

"Apologize to him right now!" Ishani shouted, as the three girls before her trembled.

"It's alright, Ishani. Let it go," Ranveer insisted, glancing awkwardly at the guests who eyed them uncomfortably.

"Didn't you listen to what I said?" Ishani continued as if she hadn't heard Ranveer at all, and the girls, distracted by Ranveer's pleas were brought back to look upon the deadly Ishani.

"Ishani, it's alright!" he said again. "You didn't know who RV is, right?" He looked at the girls who nodded in affirmative and Ranveer smiled. "See? Let it go, Ishani. And, all of you, please have fun!"

The dismissed girls left and Ranveer turned back only to find the space Ishani stood empty. After a 20 seconds search, he found her leaving the party hall hurriedly as he followed her.

"Ishani!" he called her out but music being too loud for anything to be heard blocked his voice's way to her. He followed her further, but Ishani was nowhere to be seen. "Ishani, are you there?" Where could she disappear within seconds? He wondered.

In nearly 5 minutes' more struggle, he saw a figure, clad in a golden coloured saree, sitting beside the fountain that showered its spray upon her. He approached and sat next to her.

"Hey! What's wrong?" he asked and Ishani looked disgruntled.

Shaking her head, she spoke. "What are you made of, Ranveer? Those girls insulted you so much and you let them go away just like that!"

"It's all fine, Ishani. They didn't know who I was. And there's no point in thinking it over to much."

"Didn't it hurt you?" she asked, leaving him surprised.

"It did," he admitted honestly. "After being who I am today, people still assume I'm the same old driver... it does hurt."

She only looked at him. "They needed to apologize!" she said after sometime.

Ranveer moved closer and looked deeply into her eyes, intensity in them making her shiver uncomfortably for some reasons she could not express. He took her hand in his. "I don't care about them, Ishani," he said earnestly, and with each word of his, she found it harder to endure his gaze. "The world speaks what it likes and I don't want to worry about that. At the end of the day, it's you that matters."

She wanted to look away. She couldn't look into his eyes. "And?" she gulped.

He moved slightly away from her, and his lips arched in a soft smile, though not devoid of a fear she always found thoroughly explicit in his eyes. "And I know you are never going to do that to me. I trust you on that. But, Ishani, the unexpected day you do speak what the world says to me, always remember: that would be the last day of my life," he said, his tone too honest to be misunderstood anymore. Ishani felt herself shiver.

"I'll never-" Ishani said, but Ranveer interrupted her, placing his finger on her lips.

"I know!" he said, smiling. The colour of his eyes returned back. "Now, come. They're all waiting for us."

"Can't we wait here for a more while?"

"Ishani, it's your sister's party, and you are supposed to be there."

Ishani sighed. Why couldn't they stay there away from everyone and be with each other? She liked it here with him.

He looked at her and she nodded despondently, and holding his hand, walked beside him. She could feel he felt awkward at the close proximity they were in, but surprisingly enough, she didn't. As they entered the house, many apologetic glances welcomed them but now with him by her side, she felt no apprehension. She looked at him as he indulged himself with the guests and discussed the matters related to the stock markets only. She smiled as she looked at him and he smiled back. Suddenly, her palm slipped in his as he was taken by sudden surprise and looked at her as if in awe.

She sighed, as his smile filled a part of her with the content and happiness she had never felt before. She continued to look at him and he blushed as he caught her eyes on him and smiled.

He was her pride. Her life. She couldn't have been happier that she was married to him, however insane the thought appeared when she had found him to be her groom one week ago. He had always given her reasons to smile and days to cherish for. And as she continued to look at him, she made a promise to herself: promise to never let anyone hurt him and assault his pride. He was no servant anymore and the world had to see him the way he was. The King of Dalal Street. She promised herself to stand by his side always, no matter what, and be the shield to protect what was dearest to him.

But little did she know, sometimes, promises were meant to be broken.  

And yes, you guessed it right! This part is from the same party where those silly girls insult Ranveer. I just added something from my own side, giving it a connection to what happened before the March leap- she defended him and then made sure that he burns in the fire of that humiliation. So... :)  

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi dear after long time
In this scene ranveer looked so handsome and was too adorable when he was drunk I loved both ishveer in that particular scene.
This was touching she defending him and then he speaking about his vulnerability. She secretly promises to be his shield but made sure to broke it in brutal way when conditions came. Ishani defending ranveer was always my favourite rather being the other way round because it occurred rarely
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi dear after long time
In this scene ranveer looked so handsome and was too adorable when he was drunk I loved both ishveer in that particular scene.
This was touching she defending him and then he speaking about his vulnerability. She secretly promises to be his shield but made sure to broke it in brutal way when conditions came. Ishani defending ranveer was always my favourite rather being the other way round because it occurred rarely
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next

Hi, dv! How are you? Yeah, it took me this long since I've been working on Soulmates and LDE's chapters since I last posted this fic.

And thank you so much! Ranveer in that scene was elegant! And the whole scene itself in the show was so amazing. Though instead of the shower one later, I was expecting a rain scene. Drunk Ranveer is a baby! I need to write something about him too. And drunk Ishani also. They're cuties when they get drunk. Ishani defending him was wow. And later her going against Chiru baba was another and bigger wow. :D

Haha. Ishani being there for him is indeed a rare sight. But when it does come, it's priceless! Thank you so much again. :)