Originally posted by: himani_rosid

u again started crazy girl stop it & update next part πŸ˜›

u only pagal πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'll update tmrw 
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: teja-rosid

u only pagal πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'll update tmrw 

oh god these girls r too crazy..ii have an idea guys..v vl open a new thread with tej n himani fighting. u both can fight thre  bt plz sacrifice ur fighting here fr this poor luv r sacrifice ss
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeyrosid-6

oh god these girls r too crazy..ii have an idea guys..v vl open a new thread with tej n himani fighting. u both can fight thre  bt plz sacrifice ur fighting here fr this poor luv r sacrifice ss

U are honey sis... πŸ˜‰
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fab update What will happen know di Sid Marry with her or when Roli back I hope she alright.. 
teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeyrosid-6

ha ha I'm sacrificing fr this ss but I'm having doubt whether this himani can stop r nt always bla bla bla only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PART:16

Days passed
It took so much tym to shreya to come out of pain
She is missing her father like hell
At that tym sid n his family and sanskar morally supported her
One day jhanvi came to shreya
Jhanvi: shreya I want to talk with u abt some imp matter
Shreya: ha tell jhanvi
Jhanvi: cant u feel that...the tym has come  to fulfill ur dad wish
Shreya looked at her confusingly
Shreya: jhanvi
Jhanvi: ha shreya...ur dad wish...abt ur mrg with sid bhayya..v r feeling that its tym to arrange mrg
Shreya: jhanvi I can understand ..i know its my dad wish..n  ya I luvd sid...bt later I came to know how much he luvs roli...I cant take roli place in his heart...
Jhanvi: shreya..ya bhayya luvs roli..bt roli is  bhayya past...n u should becum his future...how far we leavewe him like that ..ya ur right...n we will wait fr roli..if she is alive..bt no she is no more..how far we will wait ..how can we leave bhayya like that...he is living in roli memories..hw far he will live in that illusion...I cant able to see my bhayya like that...I want my old bhayya...n I will get..only when he marries u
Shreya: jhanvi...plz...leave abt me..wat abt sid...hw can he agree for this mrg
Jhanvi: he will agree..i will make him agree..he is already in guilt..he will accept
Shreya: even then..sid will accept me because of guilt..bt not luv na
Jhanvi: may b shreya..bt soon he vl realize..plz agree shreya...fr my sake..fr mataji sake..who is striving to see her old sid..u also once think shreya..its ur dad last wish
Shreya thought fr a while
Shreya: if sid says ok...im ok
Jhanvi hugs shreya
Jhanvi:  u said ok..thats enough fr me..i will talk with bhayya
Jhanvi left place
In sid room

Sid  is lost in roli thoughts
Sanju came to his room
Sanju: sid mamu
Sid didn't reply
Sanju went to him n shook him
Sid came out of thoughts
Sanju: kaha ko gaya...
Sid nodded no
Sanju: then wat r u cing..pick me in ur arms
Sid picked her in arms
Sanju touched his  face..n wiped his tears
Sanju: wat u thought..if u dnt say..cant I understand..i know u r thinking abt roli bua
Sid smiled n kissed her cheeks
Sanju: mamu all r saying that u will gonna marry shreya aunty...really?
Sid closed his eyes remembering shreya father wish
Sanju: dnt do that mamu...I know u luv roli bua...n I cant think any one in that place...plz mamu
n all r saying roli bua is no more..bt I feel she is there..n i'm saying na...she will come to u definitely
sid  felt hapie by hearing this
sanju: bt dnt marry shreya aunty
at that tym they heard shout
voice: sanju
sanju startled to see her mom right before them
jhanvi came to them n dragged sanju frm sid hands
sid: jhanvi wat r u dng...how can u behave this much harshly with kid
jhanvi: is she kid? See she is talking like a senior citizen..sanju...this is my last warning..if u interfere in these big matters..i vl join u in hstl..get out frm nw
by that tym amar came
sanju started crying
sid hugged her 
sid: no beta..my butterfly should nt cry like this...n jhanvi..if u said anything to my angel...I will not bear
jhanvi signaled amar
amar: sanju come beta..i vl take u out..n vl buy butterscotch ice cream
by saying this he took sanju out
sid: Jhanvi..i dnt know wat happened to u...wat this little kid did to u..y r u shouting like that..infact she is the only one who understands me
jhanvi: bhayya wat r u saying..that means v didn't think abt u..v thought abt  only u bhayya so till nw v didn't forced u to marry anyone...bt this tym u promised shreya father that u  vl marry her..knowingly r unknowingly u r d part..in shreya father accident...frm that day ur dying with guilt ,..u can come out only by marrying shreya
sid is nt getting wrds
sid: but
jhanvi: no ifs n buts bhayya...i know u vl say abt roli...bhayya hw many tyms I have to tell u..roli is no more...y cant u give second chance in ur life...roli is ur past
sid: chup jhanvi..im listening because I was guilty..bt that doesn't mean that I vl allow wat ever u talk abt roli...roli is nt my past..roli is my life..she vl b with me in past present future...roli breath stops only when this sid dies
jhanvi: bhayya
sid: ok wat u want..i have to marry shreya...ok I vl..im nt marrying because of luv...only because its her father last wish...after marrying she vl becum bahu to this family bt nt wife to sid
By saying this sid left the place...

Edited by teja-rosid - 8 years ago
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bi**h jahnvi if is in my hand I give lots of slap on her face waiting for nxt dear
swathyrs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
super update teju nice reply to jhanvi from sid 
waiting for next 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya that janvi b**** how could she but sid gave nice reply waiting for next eagerly update soon