Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Phenomenal ❤️
Wedding chappiees were wow.
And again,cant cant wait for next parts.
LakshMila thumbnail
@SenRazia No nothing was abrupt,its in perfect pace.
Post the next parts please:P
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Senrizia
It was amazing 

Read All parts in one go

You know I was going to pm you yesterday thAT WHY YOU DIDNT BEGIN WRITING ON THIS FAN FICTION.

bUT i HARDLY KNEW THAT THIS STORY WAS SHIFTED TO ANOTHER SECTION AT ALREADY 21 PARTS DONE

pLS pM ME FOR FUTURE UPDATES

-purvideshmukh- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read both the parts👏 mindblowing👏and lakshmila🤣
Keep it up👏 and plz update soon😊

Originally posted by: Shivam...

Senrizia

It was amazing 

Read All parts in one go

You know I was going to pm you yesterday thAT WHY YOU DIDNT BEGIN WRITING ON THIS FAN FICTION.

bUT i HARDLY KNEW THAT THIS STORY WAS SHIFTED TO ANOTHER SECTION AT ALREADY 21 PARTS DONE

pLS pM ME FOR FUTURE UPDATES

@bold-Even i was puzzled when i didn't find this ff in the forum...later i got relieved when i found the link😆
Edited by -purvideshmukh- - 8 years ago
SenAnu thumbnail
So sorry guys didn't inform earlier... I will surely give a link in the forum for this...  Glad you liked it!! 
SanjanaKhan_2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So awesome story 👏 . I loved it 😳 . Please pm me when u post next updates.
Plz plz plz plz update karo😭 aur wait nahi ho raha😭
SenAnu thumbnail
Part 22
"I am so tired. But I'm happy." Urmila said as she looked into the mirror in the huge flower decorated room for her and Lakshman. It was their first night together. Not just for them, but for all the couples. Lakshman sat on the huge circular bed arranged for them in the cool farmhouse and checked the white kurta he had just changed into. He took off his golden watch and threw it onto the table next to the bed. Urmila took off the golden jhumkas and walking up placed it next to his watch. She stood in front of the huge mirror in front of the bed and said,"I feel weird. I never shared my room with anyone else except my parents and sisters. And that too very rarely." Lakshman walked up from behind and looking straight into her reflection in the mirror hugged her from the back, clasping her waist. "As if I have," he said,"You can be so silly sometimes." She turned around swiftly in his arms and looked straight into his subtle eyes."Again! You won't stop pulling my leg won't you?!" He left her and folding his hands replied, "When did I? Urmi, please man.." And so continued their light night tussle . Shatrughan removed his hands from Shruti's eyes and kept them up in the air. Shruti opened her kohled eyes and the spark hit her. Her eyeballs popped and almost let out a shreak. Shatrughan, as if in ready position, covered her mouth. He whispered in her ears,"Don't yell! Everyone will wake up." Shruti picked up the diamond necklace placed up on the table and looked at it. "Its beautiful." She smiled and turned to look at him. "Clasp it." He smiled at her and taking it from her hand tied it, trying not to scratch her back. They both looked into the mirror and he whispered in Shrutis ear,"You look better than this." 
Bharat's hand shook as he removed the silk robe from the canvas in his and Maanvis room. He pulled it off with all courage. Maanvi covered her mouth and gasped. "I look exactly like me and you look exactly like you!" She reffered to the wonderful painting that Bharta had made, specially for her. "I started working on it since the day I met you." Maanvi looked at him and hugged him. He was taken aback, but wrapped his arms around her tightly. He now a close confidant, someone he needed desperately in his life. 
The scented candle in Siyas room moved swiftly. She noticed it and ran to prevent it from running out. Her hand almost covered it, but a hand came over hers faster. She looked up at him and smiled. Ram looked at her hand and asked her,"Are you okay?" She held his hand and moving back replied, "As long as you are next to me." Ram smiled and pulled her into his arms. "I am forever here." They stood like that for a few moments. Suddenly, a knock on their door got them out of their trance. She told him to wait and opened the door, only to be pushed inside by her young devars and sisters. Shatrughan, the last one to enter closed the door behind him. Bharat looked up at a confused Ram and asked,"Did we disturb you?" "You think Bhaiyya will say?" Lakshman whispered from the back. Ram looked at him and then Siya. She turned her gaze away, trying to hide her smile. They all had a laugh. Ram sighed and asked,"What happened that all of you have come here?" The couples stretched, as if tired and settled down in different parts of the room. Urmila said,"We have decided to play a game." "Game! Now?!" Said Siya. "Yes, just to spend time," said Bharat. Ram looked at Siya, who came and sat next to him. "Fine, begin." 

The game in the next part..
Sorry for late upload! 
SanjanaKhan_2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woww..superb i loved it. Please post the next part soon.