Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Asperger's syndrome and imagine things?! Haw!! πŸ˜†

This is getting funnier by the minute. Hrithik must really be obsessed with the mirror and his good guy image. πŸ˜†
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RogerFedrer

Kangana has never claimed that she is "doodh ki dhooli hui".She has many times said that she has gone wrong in her relationships.

And, It was not marriage of kangana.
It was not responsiblity of kangana to remain loyal, she was not cheating on anyone, she didnt take pheras and vachans with wives of all married man.

Yes, she is a home wrecker, she has a history of sleeping with married man, She is a bad woman.
But she has never claimed that 'I am a Good girl'. I remember reading one of her interview where she said 'I am No sati savitri'. She has never said that she is a Greek Godness

Worst thing is a married man who cheated on his wife and then have audacity to carry on holier than though personality,  Gentleman image and Greek God tag.

AND when he has been exposed, instead of accepting his kartoot, he is busy calling a woman mentally ill and sending legal notice.

Edited by Divine-Pearl - 8 years ago
nierembergia thumbnail

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Hrithik is being called out too, several of his fans have claimed to have lost respect for him after this revelation. Why does it have to come down to taking sides when it is apparent that both are equally at fault??

Kangana's relationships with married men has nothing to do with her calling him a "silly ex" nor responding to his legal notice, but her past relationships have been dragged as though it disproves the whole situation.

I've yet to see Hrithik being called out too along side Kangana. He is currently in a relationship with a married woman, but some of his fans are calling out Kangana's affair with him when he was married. There is no taking sides. You can't just call out one person, while conveniently pretending the other person doesn't exist. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Asperger's Syndrome? Err...people with Asperger's don't hallucinate. They tend to have trouble communicating and expressing themselves ..problems which Kangy doesn't really have..It would have sounded more believable if he said she's schizophrenic or used any other psychotic disorder...but using mental illnesses as insults is a low blow tbh. 

HR is so stupid. He should have let it go. He only confirmed everything and told us there is more to the story when he reacted so strongly over the 'silly ex' comment, which was totally unlike him..Kangy didn't even directly call him that. It would have been forgotten or simply dismissed as some crazy thing Kangy said if he didn't react. πŸ˜†

That being said..the fallout will probably be bad for Kangy only. BW unites behind their own and behind the men more often than not. HR is a star son and a star and Kangy is the outspoken outsider. But Kangy also does different movies and I don't think folks like KJo shunning her can do much. 

But this must be the first full blown A-lister fight in years πŸ˜† Finally BW got slightly interesting again. πŸ˜†
Edited by turqoisedress - 8 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PurpleAir

Relax! DP fans hate Kangy! πŸ˜†

Don't generalize. I am a DP fan, and I have been supporting Kangana.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Kangy blamed/ Accused Ajay , Sanjay more openly than HR but they didn't react 
HR reacted and see what's happening now πŸ˜† 
nierembergia thumbnail
Doubt anyone will applaud Kangana for being involved with married men. That is a separate topic for another day. She is applauded for not taking any of HR's bullshit. Suzy is applauded for remaining silent when her affair with Arjun was leaked to the media, while her innocent ex husband was in so much of pain πŸ˜ƒ
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Kangy blamed/ Accused Ajay , Sanjay more openly than HR but they didn't react 

HR reacted and see what's happening now πŸ˜† 

She did ? What did she say ?

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

This just shows if you are wrongfully blamed and you hold on to your dignity, truth will eventually come out.

I remember HR and his PR on an image tarnishing spree against suzanne but she rarely responded.

She might have cheated, but she didnt go all out blaming HR and acting coy in public. She simply kept mum.

Now it seems, Suzanne will have her last laugh.

For my  personal reason, whatever drama is going on between these two, I find myself being happy for Suzanne.

This.

So she cheated ... but then it seems like he cheated too ... And no matter what his fans say, he did go on to tarnish suzanne during the divorce. It was done all very cleverly with strategic leaks and woe-is-me nonsense he had going on.

But she did not react and it died down. So i do find myself cheering for suzanne for putting up with this narcissist ass.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PC00

Kangana's relationships with married men has nothing to do with her calling him a "silly ex" nor responding to his legal notice, but her past relationships have been dragged as though it disproves the whole situation.

I've yet to see Hrithik being called out too along side Kangana. He is currently in a relationship with a married woman, but some of his fans are calling out Kangana's affair with him when he was married. There is no taking sides. You can't just call out one person, while conveniently pretending the other person doesn't exist. 

When have any fandoms ever been objective about their faves?? So for us to expect HR fans to turn a new leaf and call him out on his cheating ways will be expecting too much. But other neutral people, even on this thread for that matter, are blaming him. As a matter of fact I see HR not just being ridiculed for the affair, but also for his idiocy on initiating the legal notice, his ignorance on Asperger's and his narcissism. 

He has always been referred to as a shady character by everyone, barring his fans. He was severely criticised for his bogus sympathy garnering drama during his divorce and was even suspected of planting anti-Suzanne PR stories. As for his affair with Shweta, he is not even warranted the benefit of the doubt on the forum which is just an indication of the low opinion people have of him. So I do not think that anyone here, other than his really blind fans, is harbouring the illusion of his saintliness.

He is scum and so is Kangana.
Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago