Hrithik claims Kangana has Aspergers and is an online stalker - Page 12

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
She has not got any mail from his official id. There is only those mails, which she has sent.

Her explanation? He created a special id for her. If so, she should have continuede the mail correspondence with that special id only. (When we press the 'reply' button, it does not take us to other email address straight). 
Secondly the charge, he hacked into her account and deleted all his mails? Shocked

It may not have been 'just a professional relationship'. May be Hritik was friendly with her in beginning. But due to her stalking nature, he decided to end whatever relation they shared. I doubt, whether he was physically involved with Kangana. If at all he fell for somebody when he was married, it has to be Barbara Mori. Not Kangana. 
Originally posted by flipfl0p

She has not got any mail from his official id. There is only those mails, which she has sent.

Her explanation? He created a special id for her. If so, she should have continuede the mail correspondence with that special id only. (When we press the 'reply' button, it does not take us to other email address straight). 
Secondly the charge, he hacked into her account and deleted all his mails? Shocked

It may not have been 'just a professional relationship'. May be Hritik was friendly with her in beginning. But due to her stalking nature, he decided to end whatever relation they shared. I doubt, whether he was physically involved with Kangana. If at all he fell for somebody when he was married, it has to be Barbara Mori. Not Kangana. 

Her explain about the mail case is just funny she didnt even know what she is talking

if hrithik didnt have something strong he will never make all these news

kangana thought hrithik is like the other who linked with or lke DP who can be only word war

Wink
Wow.. this is enough gossip for a whole month.
Whatever be the mudslinging,
why is Kangana harassing Hrithik. Clearly, he's not interested in her, and I don't blame him one bit. 
Kangana was asked about HR asking directors to keep Kangana out of Ashique 3 and that is when she said Silly ex so is it not obvious. 
HR did not mention her name in the revenge tweet later. 

HR should have simply ignored the matter but who knows this psycho lady must be pestering him daily even now through mails or messages or whatever. So he went the legal way.

Not a fan or blind supporter but 3 hits have gone into her head and she thinks she is a star. 
It was only the scripts that worked and not her and she needs to understand this.

I think she will only do these shitty things and remain all alone after some years with no movies, no friends, no money. 

Having now read two lengthy articles on this, I am sure she is crazy.  21 pages. If the press did their job (big if for Indian press) 21 pages and the most salient evidence she presents is that he never blocked her from sending up to 50 emails a day and they went to various parties of each other and families (at least one where he came with his spouse and sons?) She alleges that he hacked her email and deleted correspondence (but also that he is dim-witted - neat trick). Just imagine what the rest of the 21 pages must say.  As he was tweet denying immediately and angrily (I knew that was odd for HR) after a paper identified him as her mystery man and filing complaints with the police about the email impersonator, she continued talking about "her boyfriend" and then her "ex boyfriend" And Someone must have suggested to the MM reporter HR might be doing all this as a way to force her back into the "relationship" (Practically fell down laugh-groaning when I read that) Really, still that delusional?!
Having said that, still shocked he did this which again seems out of character and makes me wonder if he is protecting something or someone else. His father (or his mothers heart/pride) if the rumors about KR -RR during Kites were true. His sons from something he doesn't want them to know? Maybe she really does know something about him or his family revealed before they figured out she is bat-sht crazy?
Kangana seems nuts! What does he have to lose from accepting such relationship, he could have ignored it as well. But he went to such extents for a reason! This girl is completely mad.
I had a forest for the trees moment...what I get for trying to think before my morning coffee. 
Surely if she claimed somewhere in her lengthy legal document the two had a physical relationship they would have reported that, right? Is this seriously about the existence of an email "relationship" with either the real HR (who came to his senses in May 2014) or an impersonator prior to May 2014 and the real HR after - who completely ignored her (or was clever enough to hack her email to delete incriminating emails but not smart or deceptive enough to plant incriminating emails (Hrithik, I'm sorry I lied to the press I just want you to notice me. Please please notice me)) 

My mind is boggled.