Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Having now read two lengthy articles on this, I am sure she is crazy.  21 pages. If the press did their job (big if for Indian press) 21 pages and the most salient evidence she presents is that he never blocked her from sending up to 50 emails a day and they went to various parties of each other and families (at least one where he came with his spouse and sons?) She alleges that he hacked her email and deleted correspondence (but also that he is dim-witted - neat trick). Just imagine what the rest of the 21 pages must say.  As he was tweet denying immediately and angrily (I knew that was odd for HR) after a paper identified him as her mystery man and filing complaints with the police about the email impersonator, she continued talking about "her boyfriend" and then her "ex boyfriend" And Someone must have suggested to the MM reporter HR might be doing all this as a way to force her back into the "relationship" (Practically fell down laugh-groaning when I read that) Really, still that delusional?!
Having said that, still shocked he did this which again seems out of character and makes me wonder if he is protecting something or someone else. His father (or his mothers heart/pride) if the rumors about KR -RR during Kites were true. His sons from something he doesn't want them to know? Maybe she really does know something about him or his family revealed before they figured out she is bat-sht crazy?
pluviophile. thumbnail
Kangana seems nuts! What does he have to lose from accepting such relationship, he could have ignored it as well. But he went to such extents for a reason! This girl is completely mad.
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I had a forest for the trees moment...what I get for trying to think before my morning coffee. 
Surely if she claimed somewhere in her lengthy legal document the two had a physical relationship they would have reported that, right? Is this seriously about the existence of an email "relationship" with either the real HR (who came to his senses in May 2014) or an impersonator prior to May 2014 and the real HR after - who completely ignored her (or was clever enough to hack her email to delete incriminating emails but not smart or deceptive enough to plant incriminating emails (Hrithik, I'm sorry I lied to the press I just want you to notice me. Please please notice me)) 

My mind is boggled. 
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kangana needs to stop it...I hope HR has all proofs to go against her.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol she was trying to get cheap publicity of deepika now this happened to her. what is she going to say the industry tried to frame her so that she wnt have a career. always running after married men and acting like she is IT. dnt like her and glad that hrithik did this to her. not that I like that loser or anything. bt I dnt like kangana more.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
If a guy is not willing acknowledge your relationship, Kangana he was never worth it to begin with. You are successful, talented, ambitious, and beautiful. You will find someone. The more you are involving yourself in this HR matters, and some "things" you have been saying on interviews is making you look like a narcissistic and demented. It's none of my personal business what goes in their life, but Kangana really to takes a grip on herself before it's too late. HR, just admit you have dated her . It's not a big ass deal. Edited by siberianpigeon - 8 years ago
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I read almost comment here.

Same people who was publicly discussed and said DP is "insane" in IF suddenly hate HR for calling Kangana "aspergers patient". 👏👏👏
Fawad321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kangana is a complete wacko.She is still stuck in the characters of her old movies like Woh Lamhe and Fashion.
Move on lady.He is not interested in you.
HR is stupid to get involved with her.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Again Suzanne is having the last laugh. 

Hrithik is absolutely disgusting and Kangana for going after a married man. Both of them are despicable human beings. Kangana and Hrithik both have mental issues. 

My sentiments exactly 👍🏼
Staart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't understand why are they making there affair public themselves🤣